Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:02:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:10:27 AM

SEEING earth to have the success on their ICO is painting the environment green again.. filtering the air to freshen up.. can see kids jumping again and smiling, runing in a clean river again and catching fishes.. pollution must kill and earth project is an amazing weapon to fight it

ohh how i wish this Earth Token project will bring back the preivious state of our environment. Clean Fresh air, no pollution, no dirty waste dumping factories near cities and first of all, more trees and plant for people and children to visit and play with. Smiley
yes, it can bring back the real image of our mother earth because this Earth Token project start to develop the real environment even there are lot of changes in the society like changes through new technologies that some may give a hazardous effect to our environment.

heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:27:03 AM

SEEING earth to have the success on their ICO is painting the environment green again.. filtering the air to freshen up.. can see kids jumping again and smiling, runing in a clean river again and catching fishes.. pollution must kill and earth project is an amazing weapon to fight it

That's right, this their vision any way of the Earth token once this project become success during the pre-sale and ico, perhaps  majority of the investors in this industry will give their full supprot on this project isn't right?. Wink
Hopefully most of the investors would go in during the pre ICO. We want it to be sold out. With this result we can say that EARTH is headed to a positive start.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:52:30 AM

this project was very nice because they are aware to our environment problem on how to solve it though the use of digital currency. many new invented technologies can harm our environment and because of the project of earth token we can help to lessen the pollution and harmful effect to our environment.
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:11:37 AM

How will earth project connect in every country and how will they manage to have zero pollution all over the world with 100% efficiency of producing power?
I think the idea will be worldwide but I don't think they will cover the whole word in marketing natural capital assets or, I'm not sure if they are open to the whole word for marketing I don't remember what they said in the white paper on this matter.

Every country have there own natural capital asset provider. And I think if everyone have participate in this kind of project, I think they will manage the pollution to save our planet.

Yes you are right every country has their own natural capital assets but how can they connect or register it to impact choice for trading or selling? How can earth token platform be able to have them all.
From what I have read on the thread and links provided by other users, Impact choice has collaborated already to different businesses as part of their pipeline on this project. Some of the recent collaboration for marketing they had was their recent events with Black Rhino and REDD+

Yes that's Why, I had no doubt that there are other company will to decide to partnership to Earth token like what happen to Utrust soma decide to partnership with them, So I guess Earth token will same as Utrust too, it may not be big like UTK but stil consider as one of the successful ico in this industry.
the project of earth token is helping our environment free from the pollution that result of climate change and unwanted things that happened to our environment, and yes every country have a plan to resolve it and like this project we hope that there are also other campaign that support the earth by partnering to the said project.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:18:57 AM

Any update on the ICO? I wish the target amount of sales will be reached. Can’t wait to see this token to be in the market with high value.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:43:07 AM

One reason why we have environmental crises like the overexploitation of natural resources and pollution is because the global economy is full of actors who are doing business without much accountability, Earth Token will help resolve the problem of our environment.

I agree that some business is so selfish that they don't care about earth preservation. if those company can discover how great Earth project is they will acquire this to their company. Also, another thing Earth project needs to closely work with governments and imply a law that every business needs to use Earth platform.

That's right sir. if all the businesses have a care and have a relation to our nature, their is the possibility that we can help our mother earth and resolve the problem of our nature.   

We humans are reponsible for this. If we are having or opening a business we should prioritize firt on the cleanliness of our world so we must invest to this kind of project.

That's the problems of most business owner in different places of the country. They don't care if they can destroy the earth living things just important to them was to gain and get their aim about the big amount of money, even little by little their business was destroying the mother natures into our planet.
Exactly. Well said folk. In my country for example, mining is supported by the government just because it is giving them a good return. Mining gives the country a big income and anyone who would protest in the government about mining will be fired from the position. They like it because it gives good money but they are not thinking about the negative result it will bring to their surroundings. If everyone would just be unselfish, there will be a big change in our environment.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:43:49 AM

I am really excited for this project because thia will become a stepping stone for us to have a cleaner and also a beautiful environment.

Probably majority of the community in earth token are really excited for the outcome of this one. Because no doubt , that there aim was very beautiful in the sight of many members here, And for sure there is a big impact for the community that's why they are really happy to support on their projects as well.

That's right, I think that this project have good impact to us and specially to the market also, hope to see that this project have a good impact to our community and to our nature.

earth token is an environmental solution oriented project, but when one analyZe it , we can see that the project targets the one that is causing the problem, they will pay for the solution for the problem that they caused. Earth token will give them solution but the benefit of that solution is not just for the one buying the solution but for all the people and the whole world.

One of the major problems of our planet is the pollution itself, we need to have a best solution for this and the solution is the reduction of waste disposal into energy.
INDEED! number 1 problem of our world is the pollution that need to be stop as soon as possible.. we should start cleaning earth now if weewant to have a better environment
I know most people know about this problem, Do you think Earth token can make a solutions in things mate? if yes, what is that anyway to resolve this things? thanks Wink
Hi Jamjamz, To be honest EARTH would not solve all the problems immediately. But from what I can see, EARTH would pioneer and jump start the innovative ideas towards environmental development.

That is right. Earth Token won't solve all the environmental problems we are facing right now. But they will help towards eco-friendly technological advancement.

Yeah It wont definitely fix all the problem in our environment in just a snap of a finger. Let's just watch and see how this project will do on the coming year if It will be successful in their ICO.
cryptoindustries

Activity: 75

btc

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:47:19 AM

I am really excited for this project because thia will become a stepping stone for us to have a cleaner and also a beautiful environment.

Probably majority of the community in earth token are really excited for the outcome of this one. Because no doubt , that there aim was very beautiful in the sight of many members here, And for sure there is a big impact for the community that's why they are really happy to support on their projects as well.

That's right, I think that this project have good impact to us and specially to the market also, hope to see that this project have a good impact to our community and to our nature.

earth token is an environmental solution oriented project, but when one analyZe it , we can see that the project targets the one that is causing the problem, they will pay for the solution for the problem that they caused. Earth token will give them solution but the benefit of that solution is not just for the one buying the solution but for all the people and the whole world.

One of the major problems of our planet is the pollution itself, we need to have a best solution for this and the solution is the reduction of waste disposal into energy.
INDEED! number 1 problem of our world is the pollution that need to be stop as soon as possible.. we should start cleaning earth now if weewant to have a better environment
I know most people know about this problem, Do you think Earth token can make a solutions in things mate? if yes, what is that anyway to resolve this things? thanks Wink
Hi Jamjamz, To be honest EARTH would not solve all the problems immediately. But from what I can see, EARTH would pioneer and jump start the innovative ideas towards environmental development.

That is right. Earth Token won't solve all the environmental problems we are facing right now. But they will help towards eco-friendly technological advancement.
our environment is so big in the population and there are many changes every year that's very harmful to us and in a single step we can help to prevent the problem, even the Earth Token would not 100% solve our environmental problem at least they did their best to help lessen those problem.

Thats why we must muster our belief and this material projects in preserving our environment this early adoption of protecting the environment joint with technological advancement can create and spread fast the information in having environmental awareness to showcase such projects can be helpful in protecting our environment even small things matter in blockchain cause the decentralization and universal features really matter when you want to be a part of a huge movement even though your part is not that significantly big you can still contribute something and if everybody did the same the impact would be bigger than ever so lets help each other and support this kinds of investments that matters..
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:49:22 AM

Any update on the ICO? I wish the target amount of sales will be reached. Can’t wait to see this token to be in the market with high value.

Me too I can't wait to see if this Project Succeed and make our environment great again. We only have 5 days left before the Pre sale Ends so we better invest now and wait how will this project solve some of environmental problems.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:50:40 AM

ICO is open now you can buy token share now and get additional token for bonus if you buy now. support earth token it will benefit all of us in the long term.. Buying Earth token is just like saving our home, our planet. Smiley
And besides earth token will be a currency and it is mined so the value is expected to be rising in time.so for thise who will invest in buying earth token it will be an opportunity for them grow their capital.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:00:54 PM

ICO is open now you can buy token share now and get additional token for bonus if you buy now. support earth token it will benefit all of us in the long term.. Buying Earth token is just like saving our home, our planet. Smiley
And besides earth token will be a currency and it is mined so the value is expected to be rising in time.so for thise who will invest in buying earth token it will be an opportunity for them grow their capital.

Oh I see so Earth token can be mined too ? Im expecting its value will rise too and give me some profits too. But the Idea behind this project is brilliant because you wont just get profit from it but you will also help the sustainability of our environment.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:21:27 PM

me too, i pray for the success of this project because they have a good purpose and benefits not only for us but also for all living things.

deejayce48

Activity: 185

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:01:29 PM

Oh I see so Earth token can be mined too ? Im expecting its value will rise too and give me some profits too. But the Idea behind this project is brilliant because you wont just get profit from it but you will also help the sustainability of our environment.

Yes. Earth Token is not meant only to take profit. It's main purpose is to save our planet for future generation. They take it seriously that is why you won't regret on joining the ICO. By simply buying Earth Token, you've just help also on saving our planet.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:15:01 PM

me too, i pray for the success of this project because they have a good purpose and benefits not only for us but also for all living things.

Even the environmentalist movement will be happy if they will know that there's ICO that is launching for the good cause and for the better and sustainability of our environment. Looking forward for the success of this ICO !
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:24:24 PM

Even the environmentalist movement will be happy if they will know that there's ICO that is launching for the good cause and for the better and sustainability of our environment. Looking forward for the success of this ICO !

This is one of the ICO's ive seen that they dont priorities getting profit but they are doing this for the good of our nature , making a more secure and greener environment for our kids to live in the coming years.
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:44:50 PM

I agreed on you dude, Because this earth token only apart ICO that has a goal like this about the sake of our environmental problems. So I support you on that mate. So I am hoping that the good progression of this campaign will continue more until it end of the campaign.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:53:32 PM

Exactly svendoto23. I want to see this token to be in line  with existing currencies right now in the market with high value. With this the project will be sustained and will continue if the tokens they are producing in mining will be patronized by investors.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:58:01 PM

Exactly svendoto23. I want to see this token to be in line  with existing currencies right now in the market with high value. With this the project will be sustained and will continue if the tokens they are producing in mining will be patronized by investors.
Im sure they will. This company has been proven for years already and been running. I dont think of any negative reason why investors would trust in this ICO. There are lot of less promising ICOs which got successful, how much more this project. It has a big potential for success.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:21:26 PM

It seems you have a very good answer for this one, If resolving it generally it would be definitely hard to be happen anyway, but it can lessen the problems in terms of solution into our nature through the help of Earth token project as well.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:57:10 PM

this campaigns' aim is to have a good environment and helping each other, they help us to earn token giving back they can also help them.
yes, it can help to solve the said problem.
yes agreed, you will feel the heart of each of the team of Earth token company, I am very impressed to their very unique concern about out environment problems and now I saw many of the members in this community are now uniting to help to promote this project even in the social media.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: