Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:46:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:03:17 PM

ICO is open now you can buy token share now and get additional token for bonus if you buy now. support earth token it will benefit all of us in the long term.. Buying Earth token is just like saving our home, our planet. Smiley
And besides earth token will be a currency and it is mined so the value is expected to be rising in time.so for thise who will invest in buying earth token it will be an opportunity for them grow their capital.

Oh I see so Earth token can be mined too ? Im expecting its value will rise too and give me some profits too. But the Idea behind this project is brilliant because you wont just get profit from it but you will also help the sustainability of our environment.
Exactly svendoto23. I want to see this token to be in line  with existing currencies right now in the market with high value. With this the project will be sustained and will continue if the tokens they are producing in mining will be patronized by investors.
Im sure they will. This company has been proven for years already and been running. I dont think of any negative reason why investors would trust in this ICO. There are lot of less promising ICOs which got successful, how much more this project. It has a big potential for success.

Yes It is definitely a good ICO for the current time where our environment is at risk of dying and the natural assets is depleting . It is one of the good ICO that i've seen so far thats why im supporting this project and keeping an eye for each of the steps they will make.
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:14:09 PM

ICO is open now you can buy token share now and get additional token for bonus if you buy now. support earth token it will benefit all of us in the long term.. Buying Earth token is just like saving our home, our planet. Smiley
And besides earth token will be a currency and it is mined so the value is expected to be rising in time.so for thise who will invest in buying earth token it will be an opportunity for them grow their capital.

Oh I see so Earth token can be mined too ? Im expecting its value will rise too and give me some profits too. But the Idea behind this project is brilliant because you wont just get profit from it but you will also help the sustainability of our environment.
Exactly svendoto23. I want to see this token to be in line  with existing currencies right now in the market with high value. With this the project will be sustained and will continue if the tokens they are producing in mining will be patronized by investors.
Im sure they will. This company has been proven for years already and been running. I dont think of any negative reason why investors would trust in this ICO. There are lot of less promising ICOs which got successful, how much more this project. It has a big potential for success.

Yes It is definitely a good ICO for the current time where our environment is at risk of dying and the natural assets is depleting . It is one of the good ICO that i've seen so far thats why im supporting this project and keeping an eye for each of the steps they will make.

Ive made some research that the people behind these are well experienced . I hope that we will see how they will manage the project and we will see how they will implement all the steps in making a change in our environment.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:46:16 PM

Ive made some research that the people behind these are well experienced . I hope that we will see how they will manage the project and we will see how they will implement all the steps in making a change in our environment.

I absolutely agree to above comment i made a extensive ressearch on the people behind this project they’re a trustworthy and hard working individuals. And the best part they’re all successful
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:54:22 AM

There is no break between the preliminary sales and the sale of the tokens? Will it go in a row?
Will the result of the pre-sale be announced?

Pre ICO sale is on going... best if you will purchase now before the sale ends if you are interested on joining Earth Token and invest on their project. Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:37:07 AM

I absolutely agree to above comment i made a extensive ressearch on the people behind this project they’re a trustworthy and hard working individuals. And the best part they’re all successful
Hello Betternet, I would also like to see the credentials of the team composing of EARTH. Do you have any links or reading materials regarding their profiles? Hope you can share.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:37:10 AM

I am really excited for this project because thia will become a stepping stone for us to have a cleaner and also a beautiful environment.
me too, i pray for the success of this project because they have a good purpose and benefits not only for us but also for all living things.

Even the environmentalist movement will be happy if they will know that there's ICO that is launching for the good cause and for the better and sustainability of our environment. Looking forward for the success of this ICO !

I agreed on you dude, Because this earth token only apart ICO that has a goal like this about the sake of our environmental problems. So I support you on that mate. So I am hoping that the good progression of this campaign will continue more until it end of the campaign.

many are indeed excited on seeing the Earth Token materialize. Even before the crypto era was born, many people desire to preserved energy and save the environment but many projects failed. Hope the earth token will be a stepping stone towards a better, clean environment. Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:53:52 AM

Businesses are increasingly investigating ways to make their business models more sustainable. Society today is beginning to expect them to mitigate or reduce their negative environmental impacts, while continuing to contribute to the development of society. Earth token and the project is the the answer to this, they give out problems, Earth token gives them solutions.
The solution that we were waitiing for a long time ! theres a lot of billionaires out there, some of them are producing power to sell all over the world but no one take a time to produce a much cleaner power that will save the entire earth but just saving money over the pocket, thanks to this prooject so many people will be awaken .

Yeah, that is the saddest part, while you are gaining or earning so much money we forgot to clean or preserve the encironment. And now is the time for us to save mother earth by the means of eartg token

That's the reason why we came to this point of a big problem to our Climate change, where most countries faced this kind of circumstances, but still not too late for us to resolve this things with the project of the Earth token it can really be an instrument and a wake up call to others community here to support this goal about our natures.

its not to late to change and to resolve things that effect our planet or our home. we can help to protect earth by supporting projects like earth token. you will help to protect earth, give home to the next generation and also gain profit.
It is not only that folk, this idea will open also a door to others to cultivate more natural assets that had not yet been  discovered to be one listed on this platform.

That is right. About $120 Trillion Natural Assets are not yet exploited to transform into something useful so that we will not longer depend to those non-renewable resources that could harm our environment in the long run.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:26:32 AM

I am really excited for this project because thia will become a stepping stone for us to have a cleaner and also a beautiful environment.
me too, i pray for the success of this project because they have a good purpose and benefits not only for us but also for all living things.

Even the environmentalist movement will be happy if they will know that there's ICO that is launching for the good cause and for the better and sustainability of our environment. Looking forward for the success of this ICO !

I agreed on you dude, Because this earth token only apart ICO that has a goal like this about the sake of our environmental problems. So I support you on that mate. So I am hoping that the good progression of this campaign will continue more until it end of the campaign.

many are indeed excited on seeing the Earth Token materialize. Even before the crypto era was born, many people desire to preserved energy and save the environment but many projects failed. Hope the earth token will be a stepping stone towards a better, clean environment. Smiley

Yes true, and I am one of them who is excited on seeing Earth token materialize. Because their aim was not a joke actually. They've saw that the situation of our environmental problems are seriously damaging and dying little by little. But because of their project it can give a big help to our nature once this project become success. And I am expecting it to be happen,
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:47:34 AM

Yes, many projects which is based on energy and energy resources, I think Earth Token has some potential calculation being done by the team. Maybe here we can overcome the problems we faced in previous projects and thinking that earth token will be the long-term project.
heisenberg0000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:32:26 AM

IT's CYBER monday earth token will have extra 1000 earth TOKENS. what are we waiting for ? https://earth-token.com/
come on guys lets grab the extra tokens.
Thanks for sharing this! May I know where did you get the announcement for this? Please share the link so we can be update too. Thanks.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:12:56 AM

IT's CYBER monday earth token will have extra 1000 earth TOKENS. what are we waiting for ? https://earth-token.com/
Thanks for sharing this! May I know where did you get the announcement for this? Please share the link so we can be update too. Thanks.
its on telegram! kindly join us on https://t.me/earthtokenofficial for more real time updates..
inter-act with the earth token team and be the first to heard bout the updates of the projects and ICO

Gonna check that telegram link to be updated on their upcoming sales and announcement.
heisenberg0000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:22:38 AM

https://medium.com/earthtokens/kariba-redd-project-joins-earth-token-project-bbee24b072bd

"Carbon Green Investments as project proponent to the Kariba REDD+ project are pleased to be a preferred supplier of Voluntary Carbon offsets to the EARTH Token project."
Great collaboration and partnership between EARTH and Kariba REDD+, Organizations that has a real vision towards the development of our environment.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:35:14 PM

Earth Token ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!            https://youtu.be/J1W3MQmkn24
                                                              https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/932594363514966016

I am interested in learning the project Earth Token and I have decided to share information with other people (who speak Russian) interested in crypto currency and ICO. I hope my video will help a number of people to explore the world of Earth Token!

miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:17:04 PM

https://medium.com/earthtokens/kariba-redd-project-joins-earth-token-project-bbee24b072bd

"Carbon Green Investments as project proponent to the Kariba REDD+ project are pleased to be a preferred supplier of Voluntary Carbon offsets to the EARTH Token project."
Great collaboration and partnership between EARTH and Kariba REDD+, Organizations that has a real vision towards the development of our environment.
like what we said a while ago, hoping that earth token to have a partnership and indeed the Kariba Redd+ is there to support the earth in the good plan to our environment.

rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:45:13 PM

Earth Token ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!            https://youtu.be/J1W3MQmkn24
                                                              https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/932594363514966016

I am interested in learning the project Earth Token and I have decided to share information with other people (who speak Russian) interested in crypto currency and ICO. I hope my video will help a number of people to explore the world of Earth Token!

This is great anyway for sharing this wonderful video about the earth token project which it can give a clear explanation about what Earth token really all about, when someone will watch this for sure they will be inspired to support this project too.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:34:13 PM

Pre-ICO token sale of Earth Token is on going. Dont be left out, invest now and avail 30% bonus on purchase of the tokens before token runs out. 3 more days left.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Chikitita2004

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:37:23 PM

its on telegram! kindly join us on https://t.me/earthtokenofficial for more real time updates..
inter-act with the earth token team and be the first to heard bout the updates of the projects and ICO
i love the CYBER monday bonus, lets not waste this opportunity, 1 ETH = 5200 + 1000 ( cyber monday bonus)
6200 earth token a 6200 pcs of love to our ,other earth .. thanks!

This was a good opportunity to those investors who avail this bonus promo by the Earth token. Lucky that I avail it too, whoa! I had 1000 additional token by Earth. Cheesy
Good for you. And take note the token’s value grow in time. This token will be a currency and it is being mined so it is not far that earth token will be one of those leading currency right now. So aside from the bonus you got from the pre-sale your token will still grow in value.

┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Chikitita2004

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:52:24 PM

Thanks for this very informative video. To those who wants to understand more about EARTH please do take time to watch this.

thank you for sharing this video. its very informative specially for those who wants to invest on Earth Token project. its an awakening video for those who are concerned on saving our environment. Hoping many will invest on the Earth Token project. best of luck..

It was a very nice video presentation regarding about the Earth token project. I knew majority of the community in this industry are already awakened because of this things anyhow. NOw I its cleared to me everything thanks Smiley
Honestly, i myself became aware also of what is happening right now to our planet. I didnt kniw that there are projects like impact coice that focuses in resolving problems in our planet. I was thinking there small government projects that pertains to same problem but after knowing earth token i was surprised. It is such a giant company with a very noble purpose.

yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:49:33 PM

i love the CYBER monday bonus, lets not waste this opportunity, 1 ETH = 5200 + 1000 ( cyber monday bonus)
6200 earth token a 6200 pcs of love to our ,other earth .. thanks!

This was a good opportunity to those investors who avail this bonus promo by the Earth token. Lucky that I avail it too, whoa! I had 1000 additional token by Earth. Cheesy
Good for you. And take note the token’s value grow in time. This token will be a currency and it is being mined so it is not far that earth token will be one of those leading currency right now. So aside from the bonus you got from the pre-sale your token will still grow in value.
just saw the CYBER MONDAY on telegram group , i will not miss this and have my eth for them .. they are now on live  now too ....  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92czmNTS6Ro dont miss them ..
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:55:20 PM

Probably majority of the community in earth token are really excited for the outcome of this one. Because no doubt , that there aim was very beautiful in the sight of many members here, And for sure there is a big impact for the community that's why they are really happy to support on their projects as well.

That's right, I think that this project have good impact to us and specially to the market also, hope to see that this project have a good impact to our community and to our nature.

earth token is an environmental solution oriented project, but when one analyZe it , we can see that the project targets the one that is causing the problem, they will pay for the solution for the problem that they caused. Earth token will give them solution but the benefit of that solution is not just for the one buying the solution but for all the people and the whole world.

One of the major problems of our planet is the pollution itself, we need to have a best solution for this and the solution is the reduction of waste disposal into energy.
INDEED! number 1 problem of our world is the pollution that need to be stop as soon as possible.. we should start cleaning earth now if weewant to have a better environment
I know most people know about this problem, Do you think Earth token can make a solutions in things mate? if yes, what is that anyway to resolve this things? thanks Wink
this campaigns' aim is to have a good environment and helping each other, they help us to earn token giving back they can also help them.
yes, it can help to solve the said problem.
yes agreed, you will feel the heart of each of the team of Earth token company, I am very impressed to their very unique concern about out environment problems and now I saw many of the members in this community are now uniting to help to promote this project even in the social media.
I also noticed it. They are on hand on this project, they even answers querries of the people and giving updates on the project. They did not just passed the responsibilities to the campaigners but they are there themselves supporting the promotion.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: