Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:16:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54955 times)
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:11:49 AM

ONLY 3 DAYS BEFORE THE END OF THE ICO
Don't miss your chance to get your token.
https://www.micromoney.io/

Yep we know it, i will send some more ETH in last days. Also i will call all my friends to do same, you have really good project.
Everything will be ok!

there is very little time left until the end of the Ico. It is very interesting to look at the behavior of coins on stock exchanges.

Yes the ICO is gradually coming to a close. With just about 2 days 20 hours and few minutes to go, I know there will be a very big last minutes rush by investors who wouldn't want to miss out from the opportunities that this project got to offer for investors. Great project backed by solid team.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:14:53 AM

ONLY 3 DAYS BEFORE THE END OF THE ICO
Don't miss your chance to get your token.
https://www.micromoney.io/

Yep we know it, i will send some more ETH in last days. Also i will call all my friends to do same, you have really good project.
Everything will be ok!

there is very little time left until the end of the Ico. It is very interesting to look at the behavior of coins on stock exchanges.
Investment in a project with a solid foundation is profitable and has a good outcome, that's why We can see here that the investors have no doubt to invest in MicroMoney because it was a good and reliable project.
globalcitizen

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:30:06 AM

I'm curious, does micromoney has referral program? I try to find out on their website and social media, I didn't find it yet. I hope 2 days before main sale will be closed, Micromoney can reach their soft cap. Investors will running to invest their money and put AMM tokens as their portfolio.

No, not at all. MicroMoney do not have a referral program. It was not part of their bounty campaigns announcement. Certainly, the $10M milestone will be met before the final day of the tokensale. MicroMoney do have many backers across the globe and is a solid project with both social and economic value.

Im sure before they plan to make this ICO , they have a solid plan when it comes to social and economic thing. They make sure first that they have enough back up and help when it comes to this thing. Now , we can be assured that this project is a worthy  project and nothing to worry  in social and economic issues.

As a financially inclusive focused organization, MicroMoney is lifting many people out of poverty, helping them to improve their social and economic status and empowering them to live the life of their dream by giving them access to finance. So as a social venture, MicroMoney project is totally in agreement with the United Nations SDGs which included Financial Inclusion as one of the core target goals for 2030.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:39:51 AM

The soft cap is getting closer. Yes, micro money has solid team where it can drive the market towards micro money. Now they are making many partnership with other companies when they entered into crypto market and exploding their business to nation's.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:51:41 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 03:43:52 AM by akihiro101117

I want to try the apps and borrow money Grin how many percent is the interest?and how much the minimum will you provide to borrowers
Hah) ready-made scheme:
- borrow $100.000 for a year at 10% annually.
- buy bitcoins.
- wait for a year. Sell BTC with a gain of value something about 700-800%.
- return loan.
PROFIT!!!
 Grin
Do you think this would really works? what if the value of btc will be down after a year?

But if the value of btc will really grow, then it would be an easy profit Cheesy
It is like a joke, but! There is a great deal of truth here.
And if seriously, I still can not read up to the expected terms of the loan.. Does this information present in WhitePaper at all?

Regardless of whether it is a joke or not, it is always necessary to approach loans with full responsibility. And especially in the market of crypto-currency, when huge volatility can ruin all plans for 1 hour.  Smiley
Absolutely agree. In addition, all that concerns the legal regulation of cryptocurrency markets - also is too blurry and foggy. While everything is to complicated.

is it posible to set your own payment scheme? is there no standard interest rates? i think your scheme is impossible.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
akihiro101117

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:53:44 AM

The soft cap is getting closer. Yes, micro money has solid team where it can drive the market towards micro money. Now they are making many partnership with other companies when they entered into crypto market and exploding their business to nation's.

in my own understanding micromoney tokens already reached the softcap of 1m and the 10m is just a milestone. but the total token sold is already 11m i think we surpassed already the 10m milestone if 1amm=1usd

★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:55:42 AM

in my own understanding micromoney tokens already reached the softcap of 1m and the 10m is just a milestone. but the total token sold is already 11m i think we surpassed already the 10m milestone if 1amm=1usd

i am thinking the same way too! there is a publication in github that we already surpassed the 10m token milestone last november 13 as of today 11,597,341 AMM sold and it is 2 days before the Ico ends!
akihiro101117

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:00:31 AM

I want to try the apps and borrow money Grin how many percent is the interest?and how much the minimum will you provide to borrowers
Hah) ready-made scheme:
- buy bitcoins.
- return loan.
PROFIT!!!
 Grin

you must brace your emotional well being. i dont think you can survive the volatility of bitcoin. and if ever you must have 2nd option upon paying your your obligations because you will probably get rekt!
it is easier to do margin trading than your idea.

iamlds08

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:02:57 AM

Hah) ready-made scheme:
- buy bitcoins.
- return loan.
PROFIT!!!
 Grin

you must brace your emotional well being. i dont think you can survive the volatility of bitcoin. and if ever you must have 2nd option upon paying your your obligations because you will probably get rekt!
it is easier to do margin trading than your idea.

that is true. try faucets and gambling. margin trading is available in poloniex and dont destroy your credit score in doing that. micromoney is a good project and its main purpose is to alleviate poverty and serve the unbanked.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:13:58 AM

How do you think, will the project collect a soft cap?
It is left not big amount, but they have only two days..

Soft cap is reached which is $1 million, the $10 million soft cap shows in the website is their 2nd milestone, you can see it on the whitepaper.

Soft cap - $1M
Hard cap - $30M

Core Milestone:
1st - $5M
2nd - $10M
3rd - $15M

Thank your for this kind of information . Every member who support this MicroMoney will atleast have an idea about the goals of this ICO. Right now I believe they are close enough in acheiving the success of this project.
Being transfarent is a good attitude of developer, it can give trust and assurance for those people who are willing to support this kind of project because now We are seeing what it has reached and where it is going.
globalcitizen

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:18:02 AM

i am thinking the same way too! there is a publication in github that we already surpassed the 10m token milestone last november 13 as of today 11,597,341 AMM sold and it is 2 days before the Ico ends!

I think you got a point here. But I may not agree totally on having surpassed the the $10M based on the calculation that more than 11M tokens have been sold and $AMM1 = USD1. I believe the 11M+ tokens included both the bonuses given out to early backers and investors. But I am sure we will surpass the $10M before the final day. Let's keep working hard to bring more investors in.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:33:23 AM

Right Sire, the movements and performance of this project inside the market is great and We will see that it's getting closer to the peak. Very excited to have this project in my country, It will help a lot of people here in Philippines.
akihiro101117

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:47:46 AM

I think you got a point here. But I may not agree totally on having surpassed the the $10M based on the calculation that more than 11M tokens have been sold and $AMM1 = USD1. I believe the 11M+ tokens included both the bonuses given out to early backers and investors. But I am sure we will surpass the $10M before the final day. Let's keep working hard to bring more investors in.

we are on $170k dollar chase only and it is 2 days before ico ends another pump sale will complete the 10m milestone. if there is an upcoming good news maybe it is easy to achieve. i believe that it will be listed in binance!

jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:48:17 AM

Right Sire, the movements and performance of this project inside the market is great and We will see that it's getting closer to the peak. Very excited to have this project in my country, It will help a lot of people here in Philippines.

this will be happening for sure since it's partners are big ones and the devs are very active in order to fulfill their cause. I've supported the previous project of this team so no doubt they be nailing it for sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:50:34 AM

How do you think, will the project collect a soft cap?
It is left not big amount, but they have only two days..

Soft cap is reached which is $1 million, the $10 million soft cap shows in the website is their 2nd milestone, you can see it on the whitepaper.

Soft cap - $1M
Hard cap - $30M

Core Milestone:
1st - $5M
2nd - $10M
3rd - $15M

Thank your for this kind of information . Every member who support this MicroMoney will atleast have an idea about the goals of this ICO. Right now I believe they are close enough in acheiving the success of this project.
Being transfarent is a good attitude of developer, it can give trust and assurance for those people who are willing to support this kind of project because now We are seeing what it has reached and where it is going.

now it's clear the 10m and 15m that many of people here are mentioning are milestone not the softcap, but for the good of many of us let us wish that they surpassed the 15m milestone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
iamlds08

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:52:09 AM

this will be happening for sure since it's partners are big ones and the devs are very active in order to fulfill their cause. I've supported the previous project of this team so no doubt they be nailing it for sure.

thanks for encouraging thoughts! a hero member like you gives me assurance that this project will turn out good! i invested money on it.
akihiro101117

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:54:29 AM

thanks for encouraging thoughts! a hero member like you gives me assurance that this project will turn out good! i invested money on it.

invest in your own risk! dont lean on person for you not to regret. by the way they have credible advisors and partners isnt that good for you?

chillcott

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:56:37 AM

10 days remaining on Icobench, Is that true? When I visit Micoromoney website, we have 2 days for buying AMM tokens before its closed. Micromoney staff should clarify this miscommunication with icobench.

hi that's not true, 3 days remaining not 10 days, i just visit thier website and i found this,
Time left until the end of campaign:
DAY
HOURS
MIN
SEC

yes the orderbook.io says the same but the devs clarify that the real countdown is in their website, but i think this should be fix to avoid confusion.

iamlds08

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:58:44 AM

invest in your own risk! dont lean on person for you not to regret. by the way they have credible advisors and partners isnt that good for you?

i know that there are lots of legit partners that micromoney has i am pertaining to the experience of btc users and the credibility of the team to execute this huge project. A opinion from an expert btc user is what i am looking for.
akihiro101117

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:01:30 AM

i know that there are lots of legit partners that micromoney has i am pertaining to the experience of btc users and the credibility of the team to execute this huge project. A opinion from an expert btc user is what i am looking for.

well if you have found what you are looking for then it is great!

i know that the business is already established since 2015 in myanmar and cambodia i think that is another point to invest!

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: