Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:24:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54955 times)
contradiction

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:06:19 PM

This project will officially end on November 18th and this information has been confirmed on the official website and telegram. I think this will be great because they always listen to big investors and always satisfy them
Yes the devs are great because of their good and right decision, once again thank you for cooperation. More power to the team!

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:06:42 PM

This project will officially end on November 18th and this information has been confirmed on the official website and telegram. I think this will be great because they always listen to big investors and always satisfy them

Yes the team finally decided to favor current investor
than potential investor who will participate if
the extension continue, this shows a good results that
team behind MicroMoney always listen to all of
the suggestion of their supporters.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:07:24 PM

I saw the plan of Micro Money in next 2 - 3 years, and I amaze because they choose Asia in 2018. This gonna be a good challenge to them before they go to America and Europe.

Yep if i remember . They plan to move to America and Europe in 2020 , This depends how much fund they collect now.

If they succeed in previous country, how much more confident they have here in Asia. Beside, the hardest moment is in the beginning but as you see the company grow so fast, so that they can continue in different country. I think they gonna make it.

As you agreed that the hardest moment is in beginning, imagine how hard will be in USA and Europe where are a lot of major companies.

Though it will be hard in the beginning as with everyone else, I'm pretty sure that they will be successful in getting there! Besides, USA though a superpower is ailing as an economy, and not all economies in Europe either are that stable.
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:07:51 PM

this thread is a 99 page when i logged out, but after few hours pages escalated real quick! do i missed something?

There is some commotion about the end date of ICO and lot of people was confused but the team already resolved the issue.

This is the official announcement on telegram from one of their team:

DEAR PARTICIPANTS, we had a urgent meeting with all of our directors and executive managers, all of your concerns have been raised, we delivered all of your comments to our management and here is an official decision: WE WILL NOT EXTEND THIS ICO TO 25TH OF NOVEMBER. THIS IS FAIR FOR ALL OF OUR PARTICIPANTS AND WE AGREE WITH THE FACT THAT WE SHOULD NOT SUPPORT BIG INVESTORS OVER SMALL INVESTORS. THEREFORE, WE TOOK YOUR COMMENTS VERY SERIOUSLY AND SAY NO TO BIG INVESTORS AND SAY YES TO OUR INVESTORS RIGHT NOW.

i adore their kindness to small investors.
the team is not blinded by the big investors that may dump their token after the ico.
the decision of the team is good and bring micromoney more appealing.

Most likely it is already unimportant. All major investors have long entered the project. Therefore, there is no point in worrying about the appearance of large investors 1 day before the end. Relax and watch the situation. I hope you have already bought coins for a long time, but did not think for too long.

The first time I see this!  Grin
Dispute for almost 10 pages about the minimum capitalization of the project!
It's not even funny anymore. Do you even read the posts of other people before you write something?

I agree, it's a bit stupid and strange.
It would be better to discuss where you will buy a villa for a loan taken from Micromoney  Grin
Capitalization and soft cap is certainly important, but there is no point in discussing this for so long.

Correct. But I wont suggest to buy a villa from the loan you get to micromoney as I know the longest time for repay is only 28days.

Hahaha. Buying villa with MicroMoney loan.Buddy, remember is still Micro- not Mega. MicroMoney loan can't buy you a villa.

Well, it was just a joke. I think that's pretty funny.  Cheesy
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:08:37 PM

I do not understand anything at all.
Did developers extend the campaign or not?
In one news one information, in another one another.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Leetukyang

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:09:04 PM

Big investor or small investors I think the devs do what they feel the right thing to do. Which is they stick to their first plan , and that is to end the ICO in Nov 18 and not to extend this just because they want to reach the hard cap . Good move devs.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:09:22 PM

this thread is a 99 page when i logged out, but after few hours pages escalated real quick! do i missed something?
all the investors was panic because the ICO is extend, and they want a reason to discuss this. And now the devs has back the end of ICO to its declared date.
There has been quite an interesting turn of events the last couple of days and if the extension was based on "BIG INVESTORS" interest to invest in the project they could reserve themselves some AMM tokens by a formal approach before the end date of the ICO. It is a win-win for everyone

After some disturbance from the followers and investors the team finally decided to closed the bonuses/discounts they offer for big investment but anyone can still participate and make some contribution to help millions of people to change their lives!

1 day left until the token sales end, contribute now while you still have a chance!
thanks for the update, hope we get a formal update from MicroMoney... we cant believe everything we read Wink

you are free to check the website link and follow the telegram group if you are in doubt.

isn't it a formal announcement he just sighted it from the website itself, i believe he will be gaining nothing for making false news. I suggest you to check it on your own.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
rdny

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:09:26 PM

Total Raised  10 000 955 $

congratulations all with 10M !!! Very good result, next stop 15M $
Go go go
https://www.micromoney.io/
Congratulations to all participants in this project! The project will now work in any case, since softcap achieved

The team is doing their best to raised more funds for this project and I think that they will like to hit the next milestone or hard cap because they extended the token sale so all of their interested big investor could participate.

Usually, extending token sale means a negative reason. Maybe because it didn't click to the investor or to the community. But in MM is different, they gave another chance to those who want to purchase the token. Well done Micro Money.

hmm ... they changed something again? I think everyone who has already wanted already invested. What is the bonus now?

Yes they made some adjustment about the token sale, the ICO will end in November 25, 2017. I'm not sure about the bonus they offer but you can directly ask their team members on the telegram channel.

Extending the ICO by 7 days is not such a long period. I also don't think that all the people who want to invest must have invested. There will always be some group of investors who like last minute actions who may want to come in during this extension period. Hope they take advantage of this latest development to identify with MicroMoney project. Also more marketing and networking efforts will surely bring in New investors.

Yes an additional 7 days is not such a long period. The whales are already invested.  I doubt that they will achieve the next target

the decision is final it is hypothetical to talk about what is not happening.
Yes that's right the decision was final no need to talk about their changes, all we need to so is wait for their further updates.

I feel like the next update will be about the success of this ICO and the total fund collected.

I support their decision to not extend the ICO, this is to protect the investors who have been with them from the beginning and have believed in them from the very start.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:10:05 PM

Go go go
Congratulations to all participants in this project! The project will now work in any case, since softcap achieved

The team is doing their best to raised more funds for this project and I think that they will like to hit the next milestone or hard cap because they extended the token sale so all of their interested big investor could participate.

Usually, extending token sale means a negative reason. Maybe because it didn't click to the investor or to the community. But in MM is different, they gave another chance to those who want to purchase the token. Well done Micro Money.

hmm ... they changed something again? I think everyone who has already wanted already invested. What is the bonus now?

Yes they made some adjustment about the token sale, the ICO will end in November 25, 2017. I'm not sure about the bonus they offer but you can directly ask their team members on the telegram channel.

Extending the ICO by 7 days is not such a long period. I also don't think that all the people who want to invest must have invested. There will always be some group of investors who like last minute actions who may want to come in during this extension period. Hope they take advantage of this latest development to identify with MicroMoney project. Also more marketing and networking efforts will surely bring in New investors.

Yes an additional 7 days is not such a long period. The whales are already invested.  I doubt that they will achieve the next target

Yes that's right the decision was final no need to talk about their changes, all we need to so is wait for their further updates.

I feel like the next update will be about the success of this ICO and the total fund collected.
Yes. Because they have one day left so the next update will the total fund collected.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:10:50 PM

i suggest read before post. it is already cleared at page 109. you may refer to the website and telegram group.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Katashi

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:11:35 PM

i thought you'r one of the smartest folks here talking about how to read before posting first? Go check the telegram, you can pm xenia if you are really in doubt.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
rdny

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:13:16 PM

This is my first time to encounter lending company doesn't require any collateral or paper based documents less hassle for borrowers and its very convenient

which makes AMM a lot  different and better among the existing lending companies. This is why i believe this will ruin the existing competition in this sector.

i don't think it will ruin but to elevate the competition to the next level. competition is good MM is designed not to ruin but to co exist with its competitors.

Not only will it be easier for a lot of people to have access to funds, it will also benefit the economy since more and more people will have adequate funds to fund their start ups and/or businesses which will create more jobs and help a lot of people. Keep it up team, you're doing something great for everybody!
akihiro101117

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:14:21 PM

i thought you'r one of the smartest folks here talking about how to read before posting first? Go check the telegram, you can pm xenia if your are really in doubt.

take it easy buddy. maybe he was  just overfed by informations  on different channels.

★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:15:06 PM

Big investor or small investors I think the devs do what they feel the right thing to do. Which is they stick to their first plan , and that is to end the ICO in Nov 18 and not to extend this just because they want to reach the hard cap . Good move devs.

Where does all this wrong information come from? Such a feeling that some fool writes some kind of informational stuffing, while others support him. Relax, ICO will soon be over. Micromoney will announce the end of the campaign and the final results. The fees were excellent, the necessary results have already been obtained. Rejoice.
Leetukyang

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:15:32 PM

Go go go

I support their decision to not extend the ICO, this is to protect the investors who have been with them from the beginning and have believed in them from the very start.

Even I , I support and believe that the decision in not extending the ICO is fair for the investors who support and invest to their project the very start of this project. Atleast the investors who support Micromoney will be sure that the people behind this project protects and considered the demand of their investors.

ATLANTICO
AndyGon

Activity: 350
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:15:57 PM

To all remember, this is the last chance to get AMM token at time of ICO. May be at exchange its price will be more higher then now. So hurry up
akihiro101117

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:16:13 PM

This is my first time to encounter lending company doesn't require any collateral or paper based documents less hassle for borrowers and its very convenient

which makes AMM a lot  different and better among the existing lending companies. This is why i believe this will ruin the existing competition in this sector.

i don't think it will ruin but to elevate the competition to the next level. competition is good MM is designed not to ruin but to co exist with its competitors.

Not only will it be easier for a lot of people to have access to funds, it will also benefit the economy since more and more people will have adequate funds to fund their start ups and/or businesses which will create more jobs and help a lot of people. Keep it up team, you're doing something great for everybody!

aside from that, do the micromoney company have corporate social responsibility?

rdny

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:16:20 PM

Can we achieve the $15m with the remaining time of 1 day and 14 hrs? What do you think guys?

I think yes theres a lot of investor in Micromoney and its not too late to invest again to achieve another $15m think positive always  Cheesy
i hope it can get $15m in the last days.and we will know the result soon.

i am on watch in the micromoney ICO sales and based on the previous days that the ICO is on going the number of participatns and total raised is slowing down the 1 day and 13 hours is not sufficient for MM to reach the 15m milestone unless they are going to extend the ICO. 

i am also in favor for the extension of the ICO because of news that slows down the sales of AMM like btc fork and segwit
Me too I'am favor to extend this ICO because I can see that there's a high potential that they reach the target hardcap

there is a big posibility that if the extend the ICO they will reach 30m but the team must be aware of their credibility i think they will be able to achieve it by their business. the team must not abuse the power of ICO the project will  look like scam. i prefer credibility over money.

I agree on this, even if the ICO is about to end, there are still ways in which you can invest in micromoney. In addition, gaining that possible funds from additional investors can be generated through their operations.
Katashi

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:17:21 PM

i thought you'r one of the smartest folks here talking about how to read before posting first? Go check the telegram, you can pm xenia if your are really in doubt.

take it easy buddy. maybe he was  just overfed by informations  on different channels.

yes i am but i believe this is the "Mr. Know it all guy" from yesterday , let's see how resourceful he is when it comes to gathering substantial infos. Teach me master.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
Leetukyang

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:19:11 PM

Where does all this wrong information come from? Such a feeling that some fool writes some kind of informational stuffing, while others support him. Relax, ICO will soon be over. Micromoney will announce the end of the campaign and the final results. The fees were excellent, the necessary results have already been obtained. Rejoice.

I really dont know where , but I guess this what other member of this forum , some are on the supporter of this project. Maybe they think that this ICO need more time to reach the hard cap without considering the effect in the other issues like what happen in some of the investors of this ICO Micromoney.

ATLANTICO
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: