Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:24:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54955 times)
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:12:05 AM

Can we achieve the $15m with the remaining time of 1 day and 14 hrs? What do you think guys?

I think yes theres a lot of investor in Micromoney and its not too late to invest again to achieve another $15m think positive always  Cheesy
i hope it can get $15m in the last days.and we will know the result soon.

i am on watch in the micromoney ICO sales and based on the previous days that the ICO is on going the number of participatns and total raised is slowing down the 1 day and 13 hours is not sufficient for MM to reach the 15m milestone unless they are going to extend the ICO. 

Yeah i also believe they are out of time if they will be targetting 15m, But there are rumors that they will be deciding to extend the ICO in a few days right? Do you think it will be happening. If so, i bet the 15m will be possible.

it will only be possible if they have a new partner that would load a huge amonut of AMM. technically it is not possible.

I think it will be possible if they will continue what others here in this thread talk about, about the extension of the ICO, I mean every minute and day the numbered of token sold are continuously increase maybe if they will extend they can reach the hard cap. Just an opinion.

I personally don't see any extension of ICO period coming and I sincerely don't see the reason for it at all. Already the ICO is a huge success. If there are people who have the intention of investing in the project and maybe happened to miss the ICO which I don't expect from them, I believe the tokens will be available for purchase in various exchanges following the end of ICO. But there's still enough time for anyone to invest before the final second of the sale on 18th.

Well that's your stand, but they are the one who has the ball. If they decided to, well we don't have any reason to complain coz it's their call and i don't think there's wrong if they decided to extend.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:16:26 AM

A very big congratulations to the MicroMoney team and the great community of supporters!  USD10,002,249 confirmed. Awesome! Let's go for the hardcarp. We can still do it.

Only 1 day and 18 hours left , It will be hard for this campaign to reach the hardcap , but it still possible to achieve. This project Micromoney make a noise here in the forum and cryptoworld for sure.

Yeah As you rightly said it is not impossible but it will will take a very hard work and wider networking with the crypto communities around the world. I believe in Anton because he has been very active in networking with prospective investors of recent. More power to his elbow.

If im not mistaken they have now a wider network and partnership . As of the moment they still working for more investors and partnership. I believe they plan to operate in some rich country that needed their services.

Obviously. The CEO has really done a great job through networking across borders. From New York to London, Bangkok to Tokyo and so on. He has really done well and he is still doing more. Today their partnerships has grown across borders.

Well what do you expect from a team like this?, I've already proven this team twice and they seem not to fail me everytime. Beside of the good fundamentals for this project i really support them because of the team behind it.

The team behind this project are all active and work hard , they still communicating and making more partnership around the world . They plan to operate in country that will permits Micromoney. Because of the activeness and the concept itself we can say now that Micromoney is a promising project .

Sure. MicroMoney project is an awesome initiative. No wonder the massive supports and investors confidence it has enjoyed starting from the ICO announcement day till date. A great project is usually great because of the uniqueness of the idea, the problem it aims to solve and the contents of the team behind it. MicroMoney is truly a great project.
zemelax

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:22:23 AM

oh wow for a couple of days so many pages have been written))) I see the software kapu collected) movemy nowb to hard .... although something that 10 million collected already well. Well done
chillcott

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:25:27 AM

i think its better if we wait for the official announcement of the developer. for now i would like to congratulate all of you especially the devs for reaching the $10m softcap.

chillcott

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:33:56 AM

Do you think that token value will increase?
Since this project will be really helpful to people in terms of financial services, no doubt that the value of AMM will increase few years from now.

Sure it is, since the exchanges they are planning are really exquisite and they will be using the burning principle which will ensure the thing you are asking.
yes your right there are lots of big exchanges that micro money will be listed, and the burning principle is a tested and effective strategy that most successful ICO use, so i believe that the price of micromoney will be increased immediately.

akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:34:46 AM

oh wow for a couple of days so many pages have been written))) I see the software kapu collected) movemy nowb to hard .... although something that 10 million collected already well. Well done

i taught i am the only one noticed that but anyway that is good for the project. it only means that there are lot of investors eyeing on micromoney. mm deserves this kind of exposure.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:36:26 AM

Do you think that token value will increase?
Since this project will be really helpful to people in terms of financial services, no doubt that the value of AMM will increase few years from now.

Sure it is, since the exchanges they are planning are really exquisite and they will be using the burning principle which will ensure the thing you are asking.
yes your right there are lots of big exchanges that micro money will be listed, and the burning principle is a tested and effective strategy that most successful ICO use, so i believe that the price of micromoney will be increased immediately.

no doubt that amm tokens will have a high value because of the burning principle and strong fundamentals of the product itself.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Daisuke

Activity: 282

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:43:27 AM

Sure. MicroMoney project is an awesome initiative. No wonder the massive supports and investors confidence it has enjoyed starting from the ICO announcement day till date. A great project is usually great because of the uniqueness of the idea, the problem it aims to solve and the contents of the team behind it. MicroMoney is truly a great project.

I heared somewhere that micromoney will extend their ICO for another 1month. Can someone clear this up?
AndyGon

Activity: 350
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:05:18 AM

I heared somewhere that micromoney will extend their ICO for another 1month. Can someone clear this up?

It's a fake rumors. Why they should extend ICO. They got softCAP so they cold continue make the main work. Extend the borders. Make new offices in new countries
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:05:34 AM

10 days remaining on Icobench, Is that true? When I visit Micoromoney website, we have 2 days for buying AMM tokens before its closed. Micromoney staff should clarify this miscommunication with icobench.

hi that's not true, 3 days remaining not 10 days, i just visit thier website and i found this,
Time left until the end of campaign:
DAY
HOURS
MIN
SEC

yes the orderbook.io says the same but the devs clarify that the real countdown is in their website, but i think this should be fix to avoid confusion.
i am looking at the website now and it is 2days and 11 hours left before the ico ends! and we are 160k away from 10m milestone. maybe the orderbook and icobench is not updated. better tune on their website

Sounds a good update for the MM, time still running right now. Hoping MM got the 10m milestone till the end of assigned date and time. I think, its possible to get it. Best of luck Micro Money!

Already the Soft cap of Micro Money has been reached and only 1 or 2 days left in the ICO and they have collected more than 10 millions soft cap. I would like to see some major announcement about the exchanges after completion of the ICO.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:13:45 AM

Total Raised  10 000 955 $

congratulations all with 10M !!! Very good result, next stop 15M $
Go go go
https://www.micromoney.io/

Great news. Keep on going. Now it should go faster. Congratulation to team.
Yeah!
10 million is just like some psychological frontier, and now it is overcome.
About 15 million I doubt, but it can add a couple more millions, and it will be nice.

The current fund is 11 821 042 AMM to be exact, we need 3 178 958 AMM more to become 15M. Only 1 day and 19 hours left .

According to https://www.micromoney.io/

Just a little bit more guys!
Wow, great! Really, closer to end of ICO investors become more active, it is very good. Maybe 15 millions will be collected in such temp)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
globalcitizen

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:14:24 AM

Honestly, I am yet to hear that from any of the official MicroMoney channels. I believe if that will be which I doubt anyway, then the announcement will certainly come from the official Dev channels such as Telegram, Email, Twitter, Facebook and BTT. So, for now,  let's focus on concluding this main phase first to achieve more successes.
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:15:28 AM

Total Raised  10 000 955 $

Go go go
Congratulations to all participants in this project! The project will now work in any case, since softcap achieved
AndyGon

Activity: 350
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:16:27 AM

I think after ICO, when it will arrive at some good exchanges price will go up at least 3x. They have a great project and already working business.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:17:31 AM

The team made the official announcement about extending the ICO for more 7 days due to popular demand, now the ICO will last until November 25, 2017

HappyCaptain

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:24:53 AM

The team made the official announcement about extending the ICO for more 7 days due to popular demand, now the ICO will last until November 25, 2017

Thanks for informing us! I've read that
the reason behind this extension is
because of their big investor that would
participate in ICO but need to collect
funds to invest.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:29:21 AM

Thanks for informing us! I've read that
the reason behind this extension is
because of their big investor that would
participate in ICO but need to collect
funds to invest.

Extending ICO is not really good for early contributors but I think that MM team believes that this big investor who want to participate could hit their $15M milestone or $30M hard cap that is why they make some adjustment.
globalcitizen

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:31:56 AM

THE REASONS FOR MICROMONEY SUCCESS AND EXPECTED IMPACT

Technologies are not able to earn money on their own but their users can

When we are talking about access to lending, we do not mean the services: we keep in mind all the real problems people can solve with these tools. We want customers to confide technologies, banks to believe in customers, and customers to trust banks. All the tools we bring to the market help not only to make loan processes easier for financial organizations but also to remove barriers for the borrowers financially excluded. It is a Win- Win situation for banks reaching all the necessary data without huge expenses for the market research as well as for the customers achieving all the opportunities the market can offer while keeping their privacy secured.
As MicroMoney builds the decentralised Big Data & Credit Bureau, the ambitious and wide- range blockchain project, the company is able to change the emerging markets’ finances allowing to cut the cost heavily and to make lending services available for 2 billion of unbanked people worldwide for the first time in their lives. We accept credit availability as the part of human rights for people to be educated, to get medical care, to create own businesses, and to improve quality of life.

MicroMoney enhances well being of billions of people

Two billion of the untapped adult population globally can obtain the same market opportunities as the “banked” people have right now. What kind of technologies can do it? These are neural networks, blockchain, AI, mobile scoring and Big Data. The thing is that almost a population of a large country – 2 billion – can live happier than before with the help of the aforesaid technologies.

MicroMoney activates Financial Inclusion

To be included in the financial system and to improve life quality, people need just two things - access to the available funds and the tools to receive this access. Here is MicroMoney to help both with the access and the tools.
HappyCaptain

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:33:49 AM

I think after ICO, when it will arrive at some good exchanges price will go up at least 3x. They have a great project and already working business.

No one really knows what will happen if
they hit different exchanges but it is
good for the investor if the value increase
after the ICO.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:38:13 AM

Total Raised  10 000 955 $

Go go go
Congratulations to all participants in this project! The project will now work in any case, since softcap achieved

The team is doing their best to raised more funds for this project and I think that they will like to hit the next milestone or hard cap because they extended the token sale so all of their interested big investor could participate.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: