Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:02:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54954 times)
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:29:03 AM

i just read the whitepaper that micromoney can approved your application for the loan in 15 seconds and can give the fund in 1 hour. that was fast unlike any other lending company.

how do they screen their customers in 15 seconds? im just curious.
according to the whitepaper the client can get their money by filling the application form on their mobile app, the screening takes only 15 second by using the machine learning algorithms,

oh they are using AI to assess the credit score of each applicant. that sounds high tech to me! where can i see the form for me to try it? does this application is hack proof?
i think it is were talking about money and their using this high tech algorithms so maybe they using a great security system too.

it seems that i have to read more about their product and dig deeper on their process of lending. but overall the idea is good and it is a revolutionary move to target the unbanked sector of the economy. thanks for the answer mate! cheers!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:34:01 AM

Hey guys, pls tell, does this kind of project have competitors?

Hi BatkaFromMinsk,

This website has made a list of some competitors on different countries :
http://iconow.net/micromoney-ico/

Tell us if you find anyone that has exactly though, we have pretty specific goals that put us ahead of the game!

Basically, everyone in the financial and lending sector is a competitor of micromoney. These may include but are not limited to banks, lending companies, cooperatives, loan sharks, government, non government organization inclined to the same purpose, micro lending facilities and such.

the direct competitor of this micro lending that targeting the unbanked are the loan sharks and peer to peer lending others have high qualifications before lending money. i am curios about the percentage  of interest and mode of payment that AMM follow. can you provide charts or links?
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:39:28 AM

What are you going to do to the customers who can not pay the loan?

As from what I have understood, there will be franchises in different countries to be set up by micromoney. In effect, these franchises will act as a legal entity which will then be in charge for sending the proceeds and even collecting from their area of jurisdiction. I think these franchises will also be responsible for all legally related issues that they will encounter like non payment of the loan due from the borrowers.
-VOL-

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:43:26 AM

True, we are going to be listed on many platforms.

Check out this picture, we were discussing on how to be listing on BitPoint (Japanese exchange)
Check out Twitter for more pictures/updates : https://twitter.com/micromoneyio

Omg you are doing so much job, and your team working hard , to get all platforms around the world.
Relly again great neews from you!

rdny

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:48:03 AM

Yes, i also noticed that, i would like to see how they plan to run their business and apps on blockchain.

very little technical details on the projects, do you plan to expand the WP?

Why are you asking to put a lot of information to WP. Big WP is not good to. If it have 10-20 pages may be someone will read it. But if it will be 50+ it's to hard to read.

i think we have to take into consideration some signs that make an ICO unique and has a working product, if it Has a good Team with large professional experience, not only a whitepaper,

Whitepaper is like an abstract to a certain thesis, they are just sharing with you the key concepts and ideas and the basics of their business model. These information are then used by possible investor, user, developer and can also be used by a competitor. That is why it is important to share just enough but not too much to prevent loss of information and leaking of their trade secrets.

if you are an investor, you are keen on details and problem that the project may encounter because you are risking your hard earned money on it. the pages of whitepaper doesnt determine the whole project but the content itself.

Please do remember that as an investor, you have to do your due diligence. The whitepaper is merely an introductory documents for you to consume and understand what you will be possibly investing into. Investing also entails that you need a minimum level of understanding before you risk your so called hard earned funds. Also, investing your hard earned money is like going into a gamble, you will never know if your investment will give you a positive return or not, what you can do is to believe in the project and hope for its best. Trusting the development team is also a good thing, since it means that you believe in what they are doing and their capabilities.

I believe that investing in micromoney is an excellent idea since i believe in their project viability and the team's experience and expertise on the field. In addition, they already have a working business model which greatly increases their credibility for any upcoming investors.
mongkie

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:50:07 AM

I has try to lend at micromoney use playstore application
that not instant after fill form waiting 24 hours business day and staff will contact you
after that if all clear your money will transfer to bank account
but at first loan give a little money like credit card give little limit

thanks for the review! btw in what country are you?

HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:50:33 AM

Yes, i also noticed that, i would like to see how they plan to run their business and apps on blockchain.

Why are you asking to put a lot of information to WP. Big WP is not good to. If it have 10-20 pages may be someone will read it. But if it will be 50+ it's to hard to read.

i think we have to take into consideration some signs that make an ICO unique and has a working product, if it Has a good Team with large professional experience, not only a whitepaper,

Whitepaper is like an abstract to a certain thesis, they are just sharing with you the key concepts and ideas and the basics of their business model. These information are then used by possible investor, user, developer and can also be used by a competitor. That is why it is important to share just enough but not too much to prevent loss of information and leaking of their trade secrets.

if you are an investor, you are keen on details and problem that the project may encounter because you are risking your hard earned money on it. the pages of whitepaper doesnt determine the whole project but the content itself.

But as you can see on their website " We are working in partnership with pawnshop, licensed under the laws of the government of Myanmar. Pawnshop interest rate is 2.5% per month. License No(4), Botahtaung Township, 2016-2017" . It's under the law of the, country they want to make business. It's the transparency the we needed to make a quick business without getting a risky part.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mongkie

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:53:18 AM

Please do remember that as an investor, you have to do your due diligence. The whitepaper is merely an introductory documents for you to consume and understand what you will be possibly investing into. Investing also entails that you need a minimum level of understanding before you risk your so called hard earned funds. Also, investing your hard earned money is like going into a gamble, you will never know if your investment will give you a positive return or not, what you can do is to believe in the project and hope for its best. Trusting the development team is also a good thing, since it means that you believe in what they are doing and their capabilities.

I believe that investing in micromoney is an excellent idea since i believe in their project viability and the team's experience and expertise on the field. In addition, they already have a working business model which greatly increases their credibility for any upcoming investors.

yes offcourse there is always risk in every business but what we are interested with micromoney is the working business and plans on expansion. micromoney is a good investment.

HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:53:33 AM

that not instant after fill form waiting 24 hours business day and staff will contact you

No one can give or can load you on instant, you need to go under the process as well. This is a business not a just like a tree to get fruit for an instant. You need to verify your credibility as well.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:55:14 AM

yes offcourse there is always risk in every business but what we are interested with micromoney is the working business and plans on expansion. micromoney is a good investment.
It's trusted in too many different places in the world. Which mean this is tested and trustworthy as well.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:56:00 AM

yes you cant get that much if you are a first timer according to whitepaper, thanks for sharing your experience man! but in my opinion the 24 hours waiting time is fine that is faster unlike the other lending company it will take a few days before you get approved.

iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:59:32 AM

But as you can see on their website " We are working in partnership with pawnshop, licensed under the laws of the government of Myanmar. Pawnshop interest rate is 2.5% per month. License No(4), Botahtaung Township, 2016-2017" . It's under the law of the, country they want to make business. It's the transparency the we needed to make a quick business without getting a risky part.

well indian loansharks in the philippines what they call 5/6 is earning 20%interest rate per month you borrow 5 you pay 6 and its government is not taking actions on it even if it is illegal. i am interested how much interest rate would AMM approve here in the philippines.
Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:00:44 AM

yes you cant get that much if you are a first timer according to whitepaper, thanks for sharing your experience man! but in my opinion the 24 hours waiting time is fine that is faster unlike the other lending company it will take a few days before you get approved.

I think that was a basic protocol of any lending companies, there will be small limits at first in order to test how good payer you are in small amount of money to lend in your initial credit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
rdny

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:01:01 AM

I read in the whitepaper that the project will be developing in Asia, Africa and South America. Why not in Europe or North America? Even in the most developed countries, there are many people without access to basic financial services. 
I think that the project does not stop only on the countries listed. The company wants to grow around the world, only more time is needed for implementation. Smiley

This is true that there are unbanked or underbanked people in developed countries, but i think that their numbers are not that high compared to developing countries. There are a lot of factors to be considered. According to the WP, they are trying to help the low to middle class and SMEs in developing countries to have access to short term funds. Their numbers are high in developing countries because of hindrances like internet connection. banking regulations, government red tapes and inefficiencies.

They have also a working business model with a company operating in Myanmar and Cambodia, countries which are at the bottom of the South East Asian Nations when it comes to development, infrastructure and GDP. This is an example of their business strategy as a whole, to penetrate the larger market and once these markets are developed, they will expand to other developing countries, eventually reaching the developed countries in due time.
chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:01:36 AM

\

It's trusted in too many different places in the world. Which mean this is tested and trustworthy as well.
yes AMM started 2015 and they have branches somewhere in the globe and there are lots of project in ASIA ready to open, so i think AMM is already trusted by the borrowers and investors.

mongkie

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:03:06 AM

that is the edge of AMM if their technology can assess the credit score of the borrower.

Katashi

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:03:30 AM

well indian loansharks in the philippines what they call 5/6 is earning 20%interest rate per month you borrow 5 you pay 6 and its government is not taking actions on it even if it is illegal. i am interested how much interest rate would AMM approve here in the philippines.

When you talk of those indian loansharks they are really earning that much, here in our country the payments is only daily basis on a small people they are thinking that it's lighter coz it's on installment basis but if you try to compute the interest it's really gone to far versus the principal value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
mongkie

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:05:05 AM

20% interest rate per month is too much! do philippines have  laws on governing lending companies? that is extortion!

HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:05:13 AM

yes AMM started 2015 and they have branches somewhere in the globe and there are lots of project in ASIA ready to open, so i think AMM is already trusted by the borrowers and investors.
Good to hear that because in our country there is a lot of unbanked people but they have a real huge amount of money. MicroMoney is focused on micro-financing in the money lending industry, is that true?  Do they have any service than this?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Katashi

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:05:24 AM

that is the edge of AMM if their technology can assess the credit score of the borrower.

Plus i believe it will be easy for you to access the amortization or compute the balances you'll be having coz it's digital, it will be safer coz of the smart contracts thay they will be using.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: