Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:16:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54954 times)
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:06:00 AM

I has try to lend at micromoney use playstore application
that not instant after fill form waiting 24 hours business day and staff will contact you
after that if all clear your money will transfer to bank account
but at first loan give a little money like credit card give little limit

Thats for this overview. 24 hours its good time, till staff contact you. I think they have many clients.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mongkie

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:09:27 AM

Yes, i also noticed that, i would like to see how they plan to run their business and apps on blockchain.

very little technical details on the projects, do you plan to expand the WP?

Why are you asking to put a lot of information to WP. Big WP is not good to. If it have 10-20 pages may be someone will read it. But if it will be 50+ it's to hard to read.

i think we have to take into consideration some signs that make an ICO unique and has a working product, if it Has a good Team with large professional experience, not only a whitepaper,

Whitepaper is like an abstract to a certain thesis, they are just sharing with you the key concepts and ideas and the basics of their business model. These information are then used by possible investor, user, developer and can also be used by a competitor. That is why it is important to share just enough but not too much to prevent loss of information and leaking of their trade secrets.

if you are an investor, you are keen on details and problem that the project may encounter because you are risking your hard earned money on it. the pages of whitepaper doesnt determine the whole project but the content itself.

Please do remember that as an investor, you have to do your due diligence. The whitepaper is merely an introductory documents for you to consume and understand what you will be possibly investing into. Investing also entails that you need a minimum level of understanding before you risk your so called hard earned funds. Also, investing your hard earned money is like going into a gamble, you will never know if your investment will give you a positive return or not, what you can do is to believe in the project and hope for its best. Trusting the development team is also a good thing, since it means that you believe in what they are doing and their capabilities.

I believe that investing in micromoney is an excellent idea since i believe in their project viability and the team's experience and expertise on the field. In addition, they already have a working business model which greatly increases their credibility for any upcoming investors.

yes offcourse there is always risk in every business but what we are interested with micromoney is the working business and plans on expansion. micromoney is a good investment.

It's trusted in too many different places in the world. Which mean this is tested and trustworthy as well.
yes AMM started 2015 and they have branches somewhere in the globe and there are lots of project in ASIA ready to open, so i think AMM is already trusted by the borrowers and investors.
Good to hear that because in our country there is a lot of unbanked people but they have a real huge amount of money. MicroMoney is focused on micro-financing in the money lending industry, is that true?  Do they have any service than this?

that is the target market of micromoney, the unbanked sector of the emerging countries in asia and africa. the timing and the target market of the project is perfect.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:10:33 AM

I has try to lend at micromoney use playstore application
that not instant after fill form waiting 24 hours business day and staff will contact you
after that if all clear your money will transfer to bank account
but at first loan give a little money like credit card give little limit
yes you cant get that much if you are a first timer according to whitepaper, thanks for sharing your experience man! but in my opinion the 24 hours waiting time is fine that is faster unlike the other lending company it will take a few days before you get approved.
that is the edge of AMM if their technology can assess the credit score of the borrower.

Plus i believe it will be easy for you to access the amortization or compute the balances you'll be having coz it's digital, it will be safer coz of the smart contracts thay they will be using.
So it means, you have a verification number or document if I'm not mistaken? Good point, you can see the balances as well to make it so clear from the customer and the MM. It's a quite interesting to know the process . I gonna check their apps and website.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mongkie

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:12:12 AM

Yes, i also noticed that, i would like to see how they plan to run their business and apps on blockchain.

Why are you asking to put a lot of information to WP. Big WP is not good to. If it have 10-20 pages may be someone will read it. But if it will be 50+ it's to hard to read.

i think we have to take into consideration some signs that make an ICO unique and has a working product, if it Has a good Team with large professional experience, not only a whitepaper,

Whitepaper is like an abstract to a certain thesis, they are just sharing with you the key concepts and ideas and the basics of their business model. These information are then used by possible investor, user, developer and can also be used by a competitor. That is why it is important to share just enough but not too much to prevent loss of information and leaking of their trade secrets.

if you are an investor, you are keen on details and problem that the project may encounter because you are risking your hard earned money on it. the pages of whitepaper doesnt determine the whole project but the content itself.

But as you can see on their website " We are working in partnership with pawnshop, licensed under the laws of the government of Myanmar. Pawnshop interest rate is 2.5% per month. License No(4), Botahtaung Township, 2016-2017" . It's under the law of the, country they want to make business. It's the transparency the we needed to make a quick business without getting a risky part.

well indian loansharks in the philippines what they call 5/6 is earning 20%interest rate per month you borrow 5 you pay 6 and its government is not taking actions on it even if it is illegal. i am interested how much interest rate would AMM approve here in the philippines.

When you talk of those indian loansharks they are really earning that much, here in our country the payments is only daily basis on a small people they are thinking that it's lighter coz it's on installment basis but if you try to compute the interest it's really gone to far versus the principal value.

is your government doing their job? daily payment would put the borrower deeper in that situation. that is not humane! instead of helping the poor to alleviate poverty they are just adding burden on them!

Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:12:28 AM

Please do remember that as an investor, you have to do your due diligence. The whitepaper is merely an introductory documents for you to consume and understand what you will be possibly investing into. Investing also entails that you need a minimum level of understanding before you risk your so called hard earned funds. Also, investing your hard earned money is like going into a gamble, you will never know if your investment will give you a positive return or not, what you can do is to believe in the project and hope for its best. Trusting the development team is also a good thing, since it means that you believe in what they are doing and their capabilities.

I believe that investing in micromoney is an excellent idea since i believe in their project viability and the team's experience and expertise on the field. In addition, they already have a working business model which greatly increases their credibility for any upcoming investors.

yes offcourse there is always risk in every business but what we are interested with micromoney is the working business and plans on expansion. micromoney is a good investment.

It's trusted in too many different places in the world. Which mean this is tested and trustworthy as well.
yes AMM started 2015 and they have branches somewhere in the globe and there are lots of project in ASIA ready to open, so i think AMM is already trusted by the borrowers and investors.
Good to hear that because in our country there is a lot of unbanked people but they have a real huge amount of money. MicroMoney is focused on micro-financing in the money lending industry, is that true?  Do they have any service than this?

Somebody here knows about their roadmap, when will be their target to engage on B2B. Coz this will be help a lot of businesses to grow if ever.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:19:30 AM

But as you can see on their website " We are working in partnership with pawnshop, licensed under the laws of the government of Myanmar. Pawnshop interest rate is 2.5% per month. License No(4), Botahtaung Township, 2016-2017" . It's under the law of the, country they want to make business. It's the transparency the we needed to make a quick business without getting a risky part.

well indian loansharks in the philippines what they call 5/6 is earning 20%interest rate per month you borrow 5 you pay 6 and its government is not taking actions on it even if it is illegal. i am interested how much interest rate would AMM approve here in the philippines.

When you talk of those indian loansharks they are really earning that much, here in our country the payments is only daily basis on a small people they are thinking that it's lighter coz it's on installment basis but if you try to compute the interest it's really gone to far versus the principal value.

is your government doing their job? daily payment would put the borrower deeper in that situation. that is not humane! instead of helping the poor to alleviate poverty they are just adding burden on them!

well that is the scenario here. rich becomes richer and poor becomes poorer. well if micromoney will be here in the philippines that is a great project to alleviate poverty. i have read the plans on expansion and scrutinizing the details. devs is there a working micromoney office here?
Katashi

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:28:41 AM

well that is the scenario here. rich becomes richer and poor becomes poorer. well if micromoney will be here in the philippines that is a great project to alleviate poverty. i have read the plans on expansion and scrutinizing the details. devs is there a working micromoney office here?

You're probably right but i believe on this present times the people has no choice, that's why i'm glad that such project like this emerges in order the balance the odds.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:28:53 AM

If micromoney is operating on different countries, then does this mean that they will have different interest rates which are according to the specific countries' laws and regulations?can you please explain this further.
Katashi

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:31:07 AM

that is the target market of micromoney, the unbanked sector of the emerging countries in asia and africa. the timing and the target market of the project is perfect.

I believe this will be a major threat for the existing centralize institution, the real reason why i find micro money very disruptive when it comes to project ideology.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:34:25 AM

yes your right the indians are taking advantage to the poor people of the philippines they collect 20% of interest right after they give you the money. for example you barrow 5 they only give you 4.

Onika84

Activity: 1554

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 08:36:02 AM

\

Micromoney have a good vision about their idea so far. They have started business and running well, several agreement with another exchange also some ICO project, should make this project more than we heard today.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
rdny

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:39:38 AM

You're probably right but i believe on this present times the people has no choice, that's why i'm glad that such project like this emerges in order the balance the odds.

It is true that there is a Usury Law here in the Philippines, which prohibits the unconscionable charging of interest rates, in this case, 20% per month. Unfortunately, there is a suspension of the law from one of the Central Bank's circulars hence, the parties are free to enter in any agreement with any interest rates making the 20% per month case we have here which is legal and binding to the parties hereto.

Entry of micromoney here in the country will help in curbing these scenarios because there will be more options available for the borrowers offering lower interest rates while at the same time requiring little to no documentary requirements.
Katashi

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:40:56 AM

\

Micromoney have a good vision about their idea so far. They have started business and running well, several agreement with another exchange also some ICO project, should make this project more than we heard today.

Yes it is, plus the fact that if you look at their moves they are really planning for long term runs such as registering to prominent exchanges.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:43:44 AM

\

Yes it is, plus the fact that if you look at their moves they are really planning for long term runs such as registering to prominent exchanges.
Long term is means a lot. Specially when you want the whole world to be your customer. But it has a potential to be a trustworthy and a great capital as well. This bring a good demand for MM future.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
rdny

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:45:06 AM

I have read that there are also big money on the unbanked and underbanked sectors of the economy, in this case, is there also a way for them to invest their money to micromoney like the way you are able to cater to them as well?
iamlds08

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:46:09 AM

It is true that there is a Usury Law here in the Philippines, which prohibits the unconscionable charging of interest rates, in this case, 20% per month. Unfortunately, there is a suspension of the law from one of the Central Bank's circulars hence, the parties are free to enter in any agreement with any interest rates making the 20% per month case we have here which is legal and binding to the parties hereto.

Entry of micromoney here in the country will help in curbing these scenarios because there will be more options available for the borrowers offering lower interest rates while at the same time requiring little to no documentary requirements.

that is why i'm excited to do business with micromoney because of its revolutionary solution to longterm problems in lending industry. goodluck team!
mongkie

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:49:03 AM

I believe this will be a major threat for the existing centralize institution, the real reason why i find micro money very disruptive when it comes to project ideology.

the cryptocurrency itself is a big threat to centralize institutions like banks and other lending companies and the project of micromoney to provide the unbanked to have a credit history in order for them to deal with other institutions is great idea and would be a great help to the emerging economies in asia and africa.

chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:53:35 AM

\

Long term is means a lot. Specially when you want the whole world to be your customer. But it has a potential to be a trustworthy and a great capital as well. This bring a good demand for MM future.
i think that is posible, thats why micromoney wants to be tokenize in order to expand to the world using the blockchain technology.

HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:57:32 AM

\

i thinks thats posible, thats why micromoney wants to be tokenize in order to expand to the world using the blockchain technology.
Good thing they want it to make easy transaction on each of us. About doing it by not the word instant ,but by finding the way to the fastest process. This is surely a very good in sustaining their business capabilities.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
iamlds08

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:04:44 AM

yes your right the indians are taking advantage to the poor people of the philippines they collect 20% of interest right after they give you the money. for example you barrow 5 they only give you 4.

base on your reply i am assumingthat you are in philippines too! good to hear that aside from me there are other filipino's interested in micromoney. by the way, i have seen that BDO, BPI and metrobank is their collaborative partners here in the philippines. i am hopin for AMM success here in the philippines
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: