Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:18:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54964 times)
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:11:32 PM

Just some clarification that $1 million is their soft cap, the $10 million showing on the website is one of their milestone to achieve. the devs already confirmed this on their telegram channel
I see. Thank you for clarification now i know.
Know its crystal clear thank you for clarifying by the way mr.rarefortune how to join to their telegram channel? to be more updated.thanks in advance.

You are all welcome! I'm glad I could help people on this thread. you can ask directly the devs on their telegram channel as they respond quickly even though they had a large community.

Here's the link of their telegram: https://t.me/micromoneyico
Ok sir maybe next time a ask to the devs by the way thanks again.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:27:56 PM

There are only $ 200,000 to the goal, it is necessary to push! Only need one medium whale
yes only 200k usd to reach the soft cap and the ending of the ICO is nearly approaching hoping that investors continue to buy AMM tokens.
Let's us continue to promote micromoney so the investors want to buy AMM tokens with no doubt.
Yes i will support this ICO to help underbanked and unbanked people with no credit rating score, to assist them in entering the financial world
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:29:08 PM

Just some clarification that $1 million is their soft cap, the $10 million showing on the website is one of their milestone to achieve. the devs already confirmed this on their telegram channel
Know its crystal clear thank you for clarifying by the way mr.rarefortune how to join to their telegram channel? to be more updated.thanks in advance.

You are all welcome! I'm glad I could help people on this thread. you can ask directly the devs on their telegram channel as they respond quickly even though they had a large community.

Thank for this one @Rarefortune i will be glad if i join their telegram group.

The Telegram channel is open to everybody. You don't need anybody's permission to join. Infact, MicroMoney will be glad to have you join. So don't hesitate to join. Also, do remember that the ICO is just 3 days, 3 hours and few minutes to the end. November 18th is the final day. Go grab as much as you can @ https://micromoney.io
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:33:57 PM

Read the whitepaper. This project is very ambitious. You are expecting a large amount of customers. 25 million customers in Latin America? How are you gonna reach out to them? Cause that requires huge human resource and budget in marketing. Also, how are you gonna deal with regulation aspects? Especially for countries like China.

I don't think it is ambitious because they already have
a working product and the reason behind this ICO
is for expansion of their business around the globe so
they could continue helping those unbanked people
having trouble accessing the basic financial services. also
they had 95,000 registered users in the platform and hopefully
will increase after the token sale.

Yes MicroMoney wants to expand worlwide starting from Asia going through Latin America in 2019 based on their website, the annual revenue from successful operations in Asia will give them enough funds for customers in Latin America. In addition, the successful ICO will allow them to speed up the planned expansion.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:13:50 PM

I saw the plan of Micro Money in next 2 - 3 years, and I amaze because they choose Asia in 2018. This gonna be a good challenge to them before they go to America and Europe.
yes and i saw that they are ready to open the phillipine branch.

with the help of BPI,BDO and metrobank in the philippines based on their businessplan https://www.micromoney.io/MicroMoney_whitepaper_ENG.pdf

Those banks are have a good reputation in the country of Philippines, this is a good spot for Micro Money. No wonder MM has a bright future in Lending Business.

is this true? If they will be venturing here, well i believe it will be a very good thing. This might disrupt the lending businesses here and put an end to those filipino capitalist who doesnt deliver good services.

I can't open the white paper from the link iamlds08 post. I want to double check iamlds08 said about the mention banks earlier. By the way,
Filipino is more practical when incomes of lending, they gonna choose the easiest way and the most least percentage payment. What do you think?

Hi, The provided link was working fine on me. Please try checking your internet connection or try clearing the DNS cache of your pc.

I already clear my DNS cache .Thanks for the info, I gonna check it now .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:20:11 PM

Thank for this one @Rarefortune i will be glad if i join their telegram group.

The Telegram channel is open to everybody. You don't need anybody's permission to join. Infact, MicroMoney will be glad to have you join. So don't hesitate to join. Also, do remember that the ICO is just 3 days, 3 hours and few minutes to the end. November 18th is the final day. Go grab as much as you can @ https://micromoney.io
You gonna see the udpate time left in their website, to the bottom part of it. Mark your calendar on November 18th for further updates.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:26:35 PM

i just read the whitepaper that micromoney can approved your application for the loan in 15 seconds and can give the fund in 1 hour. that was fast unlike any other lending company.

how do they screen their customers in 15 seconds? im just curious.
according to the whitepaper the client can get their money by filling the application form on their mobile app, the screening takes only 15 second by using the machine learning algorithms,

oh they are using AI to assess the credit score of each applicant. that sounds high tech to me! where can i see the form for me to try it? does this application is hack proof?
i think it is were talking about money and their using this high tech algorithms so maybe they using a great security system too.

well that will be a good news for us, coz it will be a lot of money involve here. Good thing also coz this is not an eth base platform, we all know most of it are being hi jacked nowadays

What I know is that AMM is an ERC-20 token type so it is under the Ethereum platform correct me if I'm wrong! most of the ICO's used Ethereum platform even they have some issues because it is easy to use for developers to create nearly any type of smart-contract that they want.
Onika84

Activity: 1554

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 08:38:48 PM

I'm curious, does micromoney has referral program? I try to find out on their website and social media, I didn't find it yet. I hope 2 days before main sale will be closed, Micromoney can reach their soft cap. Investors will running to invest their money and put AMM tokens as their portfolio.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:40:10 PM

Found their application for Android at Google play. I doesn't know that the already have app, it's great. Somebody may try it. I have only iPhone now. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mm.com.money&hl=en

Thanks for this info. I will definitely download this app. hopes it works well with android phones.

Check this video.. I tried it with android and seems quite good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKT-b523W1Y

The app looks great. Did you find any bug on the application of micromoney?

Found one small bug...I guess it is fixed now.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:43:20 PM

Found their application for Android at Google play. I doesn't know that the already have app, it's great. Somebody may try it. I have only iPhone now. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mm.com.money&hl=en

Thanks for this info. I will definitely download this app. hopes it works well with android phones.

Amazing that you record video, thanks1

Thank you for the appreciation. Cheesy
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:44:12 PM

How would you apply to loan when you don't have a bank account? Can anyone think of this?

They need you to provide bank account details for the loan disbursment in Fiat currency.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:45:57 PM

Amazing that you record video, thanks1

WOW, greate mobile app review. Information review and looks impressive. Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. Spread the word. Let's reach the softcap asap and then the fun begins Cheesy
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:50:34 PM

How would you apply to loan when you don't have a bank account? Can anyone think of this?

They need you to provide bank account details for the loan disbursment in Fiat currency.

Yes, your credibility is a must. Checking you're profile is important too for the security of MM business. MM is not a monkey business for those people who want to take advantage to others. You gonna check the whole information on how to apply loan in their official website.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:52:36 PM

What bug did you find out?
I tried the web app and saw that
the interest rate doesn't change
even I choose 14 days, 21 days and
28 days.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:57:29 PM

28 days.

There is no issue in that. The interest rate shouldn't flactuate as it is a short tern loan ranging from 2-4 weeks.
However, in the app the loan amount didn't change in few use cases. They have fixed it henceforth.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:59:04 PM

Yes, your credibility is a must. Checking you're profile is important too for the security of MM business. MM is not a monkey business for those people who want to take advantage to others. You gonna check the whole information on how to apply loan in their official website.

You need bank details? I thought they offer their loan program for unbanked people. Could you please help me understand how their loan system works?
EllaPonchik

Activity: 532

Dream of the Great

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:00:01 PM

I believe the work will significantly improve the economy from the backwards nations
You are absolutely right, this company will help the development of backward countries. I hope in the future many developed countries will also use the program of MicroMoney. It's really real, watching how quickly a company develops from the moment pre-ico
EllaPonchik

Dream of the Great

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:05:25 PM

That's a good question. I think it's possible to create  account with a credit company. This is a way out of the situation. In this case, the company must cooperate with banks in which you can create an account.
I think that if such a problem really does appear then MicroMoney will cope with this. Or solve it in your own way.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:07:24 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 09:24:06 PM by HappyCaptain

28 days.

There is no issue in that. The interest rate shouldn't flactuate as it is a short tern loan ranging from 2-4 weeks.
However, in the app the loan amount didn't change in few use cases. They have fixed it henceforth.

Are you saying that interest rate is fixed in 2-4 weeks?
if yes then I guess most of the borrower
would choose the maximum days for the repayment
as it gives them more time to save enough
money to pay their debt.
EllaPonchik

Dream of the Great

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:12:09 PM

There are only $ 200,000 to the goal, it is necessary to push! Only need one medium whale
yes only 200k usd to reach the soft cap and the ending of the ICO is nearly approaching hoping that investors continue to buy AMM tokens.
Let's us continue to promote micromoney so the investors want to buy AMM tokens with no doubt.
The very excitement of course will be in recent days. MicroMoney will achieve their goal. The company has so many followers and assistants.
Everybody wants to join a MicroMoney when they see such great potential.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: