Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:34:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54964 times)
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:41:07 PM

To all remember, this is the last chance to get AMM token at time of ICO. May be at exchange its price will be more higher then now. So hurry up

I decide to tell this kind of project to my friend . I want to recruit my friend and try to convince him to invest to this MICROMONEY. I believe this AMM token will become popular in the market.

You waited too long to convince your friend. And in general, there is no point in someone to prove something. If your friend is an intelligent person, he would have invested long ago.
When you convince someone, you just take responsibility for it. And why take on an extra load? If necessary, he will simply buy coins on the exchange.  Smiley

he will not able to buy coins if you did not spread the word. load? it is not a load when you will also be benifited from the act.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:42:02 PM

To all remember, this is the last chance to get AMM token at time of ICO. May be at exchange its price will be more higher then now. So hurry up

I decide to tell this kind of project to my friend . I want to recruit my friend and try to convince him to invest to this MICROMONEY. I believe this AMM token will become popular in the market.

oh that's great! world of mouth is indeed a great way to make sales! thanks lee for helping spread the MM business! salute!

isnt it a bit late for you to market the product?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:42:54 PM

I think after ICO, when it will arrive at some good exchanges price will go up at least 3x. They have a great project and already working business.

Its possible the Amm token will increase in few years because of there many exchange partnership by Micromoney and it will become popular soon

akihiro101117

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:43:22 PM

Can we achieve the $15m with the remaining time of 1 day and 14 hrs? What do you think guys?

I think yes theres a lot of investor in Micromoney and its not too late to invest again to achieve another $15m think positive always  Cheesy
i hope it can get $15m in the last days.and we will know the result soon.
If we base on the hourly sales, I think we can't. Maybe the total sold will be just $11m-$12m after it ends. But we are still hoping for that $15m sales

I think we cannot just base our assumptions on hourly sales for estimations. We must take note that there are other investors looking at micromoney and may pump funds in the last minutes.

that is true but the probability is small so it is safer to assume on hourly estimation.

★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:43:48 PM

oh that's great! world of mouth is indeed a great way to make sales! thanks lee for helping spread the MM business! salute!

I just do what I think is right. I believe in the capability and services of this project that is why I convince my friend to join and invest Micromoney.

Great choice on investing in MicroMoney as the token have double purpose it is either you hold and wait for value to increase or use it as collateral when you apply for loan.
Matilda

Activity: 288

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:49:04 PM

i hope AMM will like GVT ico ended yesterday,but already hit binance hitbtc kucoin etherdelta 4 exchange ,and price x4 now .
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:49:10 PM

I just do what I think is right. I believe in the capability and services of this project that is why I convince my friend to join and invest Micromoney.

Great choice on investing in MicroMoney as the token have double purpose it is either you hold and wait for value to increase or use it as collateral when you apply for loan.

you will never get broke with micromoney tokens if you can use it on loaning too Smiley

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:49:26 PM

Can we achieve the $15m with the remaining time of 1 day and 14 hrs? What do you think guys?

I think yes theres a lot of investor in Micromoney and its not too late to invest again to achieve another $15m think positive always  Cheesy

i am on watch in the micromoney ICO sales and based on the previous days that the ICO is on going the number of participatns and total raised is slowing down the 1 day and 13 hours is not sufficient for MM to reach the 15m milestone unless they are going to extend the ICO. 

i am also in favor for the extension of the ICO because of news that slows down the sales of AMM like btc fork and segwit
Me too I'am favor to extend this ICO because I can see that there's a high potential that they reach the target hardcap

there is a big posibility that if the extend the ICO they will reach 30m but the team must be aware of their credibility i think they will be able to achieve it by their business. the team must not abuse the power of ICO the project will  look like scam. i prefer credibility over money.
You have a point. But isn't that good? I mean if they extend this ICO like for just 2 days and reach 30m, I think they will give bonus to the supporters which is a good thing for us.

i am bit worried for the company image. any unintended change in decision may affect the company's image specially they are in the money lending industry

Good thing that micromoney chose to protect their integrity by not extending the ICO and sticking to those who have been with them from the very beginning.
Leetukyang

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:49:50 PM

This Micromoney is a promising project. If you can base and see the result of their ICO . From the amount of fund collected , to the huge number of investors believe to this project and to the Partnership they made in recent days. This will brings success to this ICO .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:50:48 PM

You waited too long to convince your friend. And in general, there is no point in someone to prove something. If your friend is an intelligent person, he would have invested long ago.
When you convince someone, you just take responsibility for it. And why take on an extra load? If necessary, he will simply buy coins on the exchange.  Smiley

he will not able to buy coins if you did not spread the word. load? it is not a load when you will also be benifited from the act.

Sharing information is one thing, and imposing your point of view is quite another. In general, you know better how to act in this situation. Personally, I would recommend investing in this campaign, it has a very high growth potential, but I do not insist that someone repeat after me. Everyone considers his own money and must answer for his own money, too.
rdny

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:51:50 PM

you will never get broke with micromoney tokens if you can use it on loaning too Smiley

Is it true that you can use their token on loaning from them? I think they give short term loans without collateral and an easy application process?
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:54:56 PM

i hope AMM will like GVT ico ended yesterday,but already hit binance hitbtc kucoin etherdelta 4 exchange ,and price x4 now .

Don't worry because AMM has 9 confirmed exchanges but the team expected to be listed on this exchanges before or around 25th of November, they need some time to distribute the AMM tokens to all contributors.
rdny

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:55:34 PM

Congratulations Micromoney for Unlocking the $10 million dollar milestone! with almost 2 days left you were able to raise $10,000,006 amount of money this money will help a lot of people in need of financial matters! may the lord bless your company for helping the poor and again congratulations devs and team for reaching this amount. we are here to support your ideology specially here in the philippines.

This goes for me too, I believe this will be a very big help not only to the ICO itself but the whole crypto industry to think that this might also to trigger the knowledge of people how beautiful blockchain projects are.

I agree on this as well, blockchain projects are providing us with better solutions to a lot of different problems in our society. Micromoney addresses one of those problems in the financial fields with providing easy access to funds for the unbanked and underbanked sector.
Leetukyang

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:56:40 PM

Sharing information is one thing, and imposing your point of view is quite another. In general, you know better how to act in this situation. Personally, I would recommend investing in this campaign, it has a very high growth potential, but I do not insist that someone repeat after me. Everyone considers his own money and must answer for his own money, too.

Okay , I get what you want youre trying to tell me sir . But dont get me wrong , I convince my friend because I feel that this project is a worthy project to invest. Now, the decision whether he will invest and believe to me or not was in him .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
rdny

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:57:40 PM

i am on watch in the micromoney ICO sales and based on the previous days that the ICO is on going the number of participatns and total raised is slowing down the 1 day and 13 hours is not sufficient for MM to reach the 15m milestone unless they are going to extend the ICO. 

i am also in favor for the extension of the ICO because of news that slows down the sales of AMM like btc fork and segwit
Me too I'am favor to extend this ICO because I can see that there's a high potential that they reach the target hardcap

there is a big posibility that if the extend the ICO they will reach 30m but the team must be aware of their credibility i think they will be able to achieve it by their business. the team must not abuse the power of ICO the project will  look like scam. i prefer credibility over money.
You have a point. But isn't that good? I mean if they extend this ICO like for just 2 days and reach 30m, I think they will give bonus to the supporters which is a good thing for us.

You can not see this only for your benefit, it's about credibility and it will greatly affect the progress of this project for the future.
Micromoney has been in operation since 2015 and they can continue to survive because people believe in the credibility of this company.
Don't give people a reason to question the credibility of this company.
Do you think that their credibility will be affected if they will extend their ICO even just in days? What if they will extending because they want to give another chance for the investors who wants to invest still ?

I don't think that their credibility will be affected since micromoney is a already a working business model. It does not need to prove itself. The funds from ICO will be used for expansion and improvement of their services.
AndyGon

Activity: 350
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:00:01 PM

We need to do something with huge amount of messages in this tread. It's look like this is a main tread at whole btt site  Smiley
rdny

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:01:21 PM

Okay , I get what you want to tell now sir . But dont get me wrong , I convince my friend because I feel that this project is a worthy project to invest. Now, the decision whether he will invest and believe to me or not was in him .

I don't think he waited for too long to tell his friend. Remember that there is still time left before the ICO ends. Everyone can still invest in Micromoney, one of the greatest solutions in financing.
rdny

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:04:18 PM

Don't worry because AMM has 9 confirmed exchanges but the team expected to be listed on this exchanges before or around 25th of November, they need some time to distribute the AMM tokens to all contributors.

Having been confirmed in 9 exchanges already proves that micromoney is selling like hotcakes! With this kind of publicity, I'm pretty sure that micromoney will make it big.
akihiro101117

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:05:00 PM

there is nothing wrong on telling and convincing your friend how good a certain ico is.
i assume that he deliver it in a good way and not to insist his ideas.

akihiro101117

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:05:59 PM

Having been confirmed in 9 exchanges already proves that micromoney is selling like hotcakes! With this kind of publicity, I'm pretty sure that micromoney will make it big.

where does the good news came from? i taught it is only 6 exchanges?

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: