Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54964 times)
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:01:21 AM

The team behind this project are all active and work hard for the success of this ICO. If you can see and read more about the team , have anyone here notice the different race of people in the team of MICROMONEY ? Some are from the Japan , Sri lanka , Myanmar , Cambodia, Nigeria and Thailand .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:06:28 AM

Well it's final Micromoney is ending just in hours, big shoutouts to the devs for making a very good job. Job well done also for those who support this since day one till the end. I hope we will be continuing to support the cause of this project till it reach it's main goal to the highest peak. Congrats in advance AMM.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Leetukyang

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:19:47 AM

Six exchanges will confirmed and 11 is under negotiation a total of 17 exchanges if the 11 exchanges will confirmed

if Micromoney listed in many exchanges that gonna increase the Price. and many Traders will join
yes.it can attract people to trade it if the token are received on these exchange.i hope it can success.

Both exchanges and AMM will benefits if they permits AMM to list to their exchanges. Its a win-win situation for both of them.

ATLANTICO
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:22:38 AM

The team behind this project are all active and work hard for the success of this ICO. If you can see and read more about the team , have anyone here notice the different race of people in the team of MICROMONEY ? Some are from the Japan , Sri lanka , Myanmar , Cambodia, Nigeria and Thailand .

I think they intentionally build this team because
they are targeting different countries and if
they have people from every country then it is
easy for them to conduct a summary of the
financial problem and how they will act for every
situation because they had a member that
reside on that country.
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:26:09 AM

20 hours only left.
already raised  10 327 151 $

it will be good if we bit $ 11M. I think some big investorst should jump in last minute. 

hope they probably hit it, it will be a big addition the funds if ever. But i guatantee you 10 million is good enough since it's a large amount of money.

$10 Million is still good amount of money . It will funds this application for improvement and development. If by the end of ICO they reach $11M that could be better . More funds more chances of giving efficient application and services.
Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:28:11 AM

reside on that country.

Yeah , If Im not mistaken , they stated in their website about their plan to operate in different country . It will become easy if they build a team that know every different culture in some country.
Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:31:36 AM

Six exchanges will confirmed and 11 is under negotiation a total of 17 exchanges if the 11 exchanges will confirmed

if Micromoney listed in many exchanges that gonna increase the Price. and many Traders will join
yes.it can attract people to trade it if the token are received on these exchange.i hope it can success.

Both exchanges and AMM will benefits if they permits AMM to list to their exchanges. Its a win-win situation for both of them.

I definitely agree to you , AMM are now popular in the market , so if they list on exchanges that exchanges will have now more traders and members. The available benefits that AMM can have if they listed to exchanges is that they can lure more investors .
rdny

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:43:31 AM

I wonder what will be the impact of AMM in the 6 country they plan to enter and give the services of Micromoney . How can this country benefit in this kind of services .

I believe that micromoney will affect the country it is entering by enabling the unbanked and underbanked sector including SMEs to gain easy access to funds which they can use to further expand and/or improve their business which would create more revenue hence benefiting its employees, customers and the public in general.
rdny

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:46:38 AM

reside on that country.

Yeah , If Im not mistaken , they stated in their website about their plan to operate in different country . It will become easy if they build a team that know every different culture in some country.

If I understood it correctly, they have partners in the different countries they will be operating. These partners gives them the expertise and the know how that they need to efficiently operate in that country since their partner knows about the culture and how businesses and people are like in that specific country.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:47:53 AM

reside on that country.

And they can use us also for another mission that they want to make for the group. for example in continuing its introduction into our country or community which we occupy.
rdny

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:48:19 AM

I would like to ask the micromoney team if they are offering franchises for those who are interested to be their partnets in a certain country?
rdny

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:52:08 AM

Now that we know the ICO will close shop tomorrow, does anyone know when the token will be listed on the confirmed exchanges?

Thanks.

Maybe Micromoney will add another exchange list, this project has potential and more space for growing more. Let we see, because micromoney team really work hard and prepare very well to running this project.
Usually any project appears on the exchanges in the coming days after the ICO is over. Most likely already in the next week you can look at some of the exchanges) or coinmarketcap

As I said to my previous post the team
announces that they will be listed on
confirmed exchanges before or around
25th of November, they need some time
to distribute the tokens to all the contributors.

Relax guys Wink The developer are doing their best and the ICO is running well, Let's just wait for the official announcement for being listed on different exchanges. It will come soon as they have a confirmed exchanges! Don't forget to grab AMM tokens now while the ICO is open Smiley

For those of you who want to make huge Profit from This project should have long term plans, not just waiting to the ICO ends and dumping the Tokens in the exchange.
i have follow this project for 1 month long and  now finally see that the project raise the soft cap  aim , i wish this will be success
and exchange is not the necessary demand when ico done , i'd like more concern about how the project develop
and other good news

Well the fact about being listed on exchanges
after the ICO could increase the demand of
tokens while the platform is not fully operating
in some countries but I agree with you cos
I also care how MicroMoney change the lives
of different people through the services they
offer.
True, having this kind of lending project with fast process and little interest is very good for so many peoples specially here in Philippines because of the 10 people who interact with and talk about I have 8 of them who are in the loan so if we can get it in the Philippines it can be a huge part of in the industry.

I have read that they are offering their loans in Myanmar at 2.5% per month which is at par with the rates of pawnshops. I hope that they also offer different kinds of loans and terms for small to medium enterprises to help them with their financing requirements.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:53:32 AM

The team made the official announcement about extending the ICO for more 7 days due to popular demand, now the ICO will last until November 25, 2017

Extending the ICO is very good way to attract more people who are showing interest towards the project. I think micro money will collect more money if they start extending the ICO. MM has good reputation and track record in the market and helping the startup companies by funding them.
zhaichi11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:53:36 AM

that ICO decided to extend, this is good news! possibly large investors will come.

do you confirm? i cann't see the announcement, because it is deleted bu user.
https://medium.com/@micromoney.io/micromoney-extends-amm-token-distribution-campaign-for-one-week-da45e51c7470

What is the real thing about this extension? Some are saying that they will not extend it anymore. Can you provide a link where did you get that source?

ATLANTICO
zhaichi11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:55:53 AM

20 hours only left.

it will be good if we bit $ 11M. I think some big investorst should jump in last minute. 

i didn't confirm ,someone said AMM will extend one week because bitcoin fork.
Where did you get that source? some are saying that they will not extend anymore.

"It is about the the reason on extending the ICO
but after they decided to stay on planned date
which November 18 then I guess they deleted
their post to eliminate confusions." -Base on one of the supporter

ATLANTICO
rdny

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:56:59 AM

20 hours only left.

hope they probably hit it, it will be a big addition the funds if ever. But i guatantee you 10 million is good enough since it's a large amount of money.

Definitely! In fact, micromoney will be considered a large company here in the Philippines since you only need something above 60k USD worth of assets for you to be considered a large taxpayer. If that is the case, then 10m USD is definitely a huge sum of money which they can use to further expand and improve the business.
zhaichi11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:57:24 AM

The team made the official announcement about extending the ICO for more 7 days due to popular demand, now the ICO will last until November 25, 2017

Extending the ICO is very good way to attract more people who are showing interest towards the project. I think micro money will collect more money if they start extending the ICO. MM has good reputation and track record in the market and helping the startup companies by funding them.
Did you checked the link? Because when I open it, it says that it is already deleted. I clicked and checked it 5 times i guess but still didn't get any info to that link

ATLANTICO
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:57:38 AM

that ICO decided to extend, this is good news! possibly large investors will come.

do you confirm? i cann't see the announcement, because it is deleted bu user.
https://medium.com/@micromoney.io/micromoney-extends-amm-token-distribution-campaign-for-one-week-da45e51c7470

What is the real thing about this extension? Some are saying that they will not extend it anymore. Can you provide a link where did you get that source?

Hope this helps:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2199477.msg24704805#msg24704805
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:58:21 AM

I definitely agree to you , AMM are now popular in the market , so if they list on exchanges that exchanges will have now more traders and members. The available benefits that AMM can have if they listed to exchanges is that they can lure more investors .
Yes it can provide benefits to both sides. And we know that more exposure and connections will give them greater opportunities to grow and to have more investors.
rdny

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:58:35 AM

well l that's one of the selliing point of AMM since they decided.to plan ahead of time listing on this good exchanges. I believe it's a very good move for them which will be benifiting all of us.

Correct! Listing on good exchanges is a great move by the micromoney's team since being listed in these good exchanges strengthen their position in general and increases the credibility of their project and their ICO.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: