Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11433 times)
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:00:09 PM

I've been doing this way: Do not predict, but follow.
Yes, just follow the price that occurs, buy when it drops and sells when it rises, as simple as that.

I think, you're right. Actually, we can't predict the rise and fall of bitcoin's price, but I think, we can observe its price if it's rising or falling.

Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:43:21 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

I guess no one control the increasing and decreasing of bitcoin price, so no one can predict it. Maybe we just need to be updated on every news about things that may affect cryptocurrencies prices, because for me a certain action done by a person or a group can affect bitcoin price if their actions are related to the digital currencies world.
Actually no one can predict when the bitcoin price will increase or even decrease. Its unpredictable and for me its the disadvantage of the users here by using bitcoins. We all know that bitcoin value is unstable  

It is hard to predict the increase and decrease of bitcoin. Speaking of "bitcoin increase", maybe this will only depends on the number of investors or the number of people used it. On the other hand, the decreasing value of bitcoin is also unpredictable since we never know how long the willingness of investors or users would last.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:44:39 PM

On the off chance that you need to anticipate bitcoin cost increment or diminishing appropriately you require embrace learn about bitcoin and exchanging examination or refresh yourself everyday news, I think nobody control bitcoin. It's free the majority of the control
If you are going to invest on bitcoin the best way for you to know if you are going to have profit or to earn, first thing  you need to consider is to learn the system of bitcoin in terms of transaction and how it stock on the market move for its value to develop and increased its price.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:27:57 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

I guess no one control the increasing and decreasing of bitcoin price, so no one can predict it. Maybe we just need to be updated on every news about things that may affect cryptocurrencies prices, because for me a certain action done by a person or a group can affect bitcoin price if their actions are related to the digital currencies world.
Actually no one can predict when the bitcoin price will increase or even decrease. Its unpredictable and for me its the disadvantage of the users here by using bitcoins. We all know that bitcoin value is unstable 

It is hard to predict the increase and decrease of bitcoin. Speaking of "bitcoin increase", maybe this will only depends on the number of investors or the number of people used it. On the other hand, the decreasing value of bitcoin is also unpredictable since we never know how long the willingness of investors or users would last.
You have your point.Bitcoin has its volatile character that anytime of the day it would somehow increase or decrease its market value.And as what i had observed before and after a fork took place,fluctuations occur.Aside from that,no one really controls bitcoin price that's why its unpredictable.
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:55:45 PM

Predicting a change in the bitcoin rate is quite difficult because of its high volatility. For practically no apparent reason, it can rise in its course and also drop without obvious reasons. You can, of course, predict certain moments of his future behavior, such as his recent rise before the fork due to a sharp increase in demand for it because people wanted to get a new free coin bitcoin gold. Also, his current decline in the exchange rate after the fork was predicted as a result of the reverse outflow of money from bitcoin to altcoyins.
leisha

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:46:55 AM

It's hard to predict whether the price of bitcoin goes up or down. Because of its volatility you'll never predict the sudden change in an instant. Just be aware of the bitcoin's price up and down so you'll know when to buy or sell bitcoin

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:49:27 AM

If predicting Bitcoin was that easy everyone here would ahve meen millionaires. Predicting market was never easy that with such small community and many bulk holders. In long run Bitcoin will be bullish. But in short term price is highly dependent upon latets news or upcom events that usually are sudden and can't be predicted beforehand. But always remember after tremendous increase in price in short term, a correction always follows and similarly when price drops a lot in short period, it definitely rebounces.
Even some experts that to be said have so many years experience in the field of cryptocurrencies still sometimes gets tricked by the bear trap,and so on. well, maybe it's not sometimes, but many times.
Predicting market is so hard that sometimes it's just like we're gambling with our money. Especially if you trade in short term.
I'd prefer to trade for long term honestly, seeing that the price of bitcoin just keep  on increasing overtime.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:42:18 AM

0h ! As far as I know, for bitcoin prices up or down you should study bitcoin market technical analysis, if you know the analysis, you will know bitcoin price up or down. Often people who know bitcoin prices up or down are using information + technical analysis. There are two ways to know the bitcoin price up or down
Hutalar

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:36:21 PM

NO one can control the price of bitcoin, the inflation of bitcoin is just like the inflation of real goods to buy everyday that needs in every people. That's because of high demand of oil or gasoline will be exporting or importing to other country which is dollar would be used to buy it. in other words this is what happen that bitcoin being increase of price because of low stock ob course it will high demand as well.
We all are on the point that Bitcoin will hit $50K. The matter is that nobody can control it price. My prediction is that price of bitcoin will increase and increase in coming days. Anyone can predict its price through regular check on it growth graph, keep eye on internet news, newspaper and also keep in touch with it on social media.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:59:35 PM

No one can know when the price will increase or decrease for a currency which is decentralized like bitcoin. But you can base a prediction on the news like what happened last month about China which really affected the price of bitcoin. And today, the bitcoin fork which had a positive    effect on the price.
Tsugihara

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:05:03 AM

It's hard. better just monitor the website like cointelegraph that makes news news about bitcoin. I still only that pegokanya because there if there is good info will surely rise and if there is a bad issue would come down.
Actually a bit difficult for us to predict the rise or fall of bitcoin prices, better we often like to see news, because if we rarely read news news bitcoin kits will not know when nail decline bitcoin prices.
vegethegreat

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:08:23 AM

No one can anticipate the price of bitcoin. Because sometimes prediction is not reliable. For you to decide just do research then focus on your own belief.
youok

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:29:38 AM

to answer this question is not easy. I could not predict the bitcoin price in the future. Is the bitcoin price increase or decrease ?. I just follow the market price trend only. I think this is one good idea at this moment. we only do buying transaction when price is down and we do selling and purchase transactions if the price rises. it is just a little my opinion. iam still newbie about this.  Wink

jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:49:12 AM

For something like bitcoin with no company behind it to base its price this is really hard to predict. Unlike trading stocks we can review the performance of the company for the past months and any development that they are planning to have.

What we can use for bitcoin's price as a reference is the news released about it. like the scheduled fork. FUD's would also affects its price. expect a deep after a FUD and then price will go high again.

Bitcoin's price only depends on the demand from the people who wishes to have a coin.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:06:54 AM

I think there is nothing to be sure and guarantee the price will go up, but there is a big issue for example the Chinese government banned bitcoin, then segwit issue will make bitcoin price down, if all issues are finished then bitcoin will skyrocket.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
e_rein

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:23:27 AM

to be fair bitcoin prediction is a really difficult thing to do. Not only is it very random but also it requires some skill for someone to master. One thing you can do is to look at some news related to btc and just see if any big events or announcements are going to take place in the near future, then you might expect that the price would increase. That is why some people prefer holding to btc as long as possible, patience is definitely required.

A N K O R U S  : Blockchain Asset-Backed Tokens
BE PART OF THE ICO : REGISTER NOW! (http://ankorus.org)
lunnatic

Activity: 1190

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:28:24 AM

We can not predict the increase and decrease of bitcoin prices it's unpredictable. But predicting for the future of bitcoin will surely surpass the current price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:48:34 AM

Since Bitcoin platform is controlled by the Bitcoin holders and traders so it doesn't depend on any authority or institution, that is why you don't have any clue regarding prediction issue. people always want to invest here in order to make a profit so that it is totally dependent on the desire of major portion Bitcoin capital holders. they are the main key for this system.  I believe that there is no way of predicting the price increasing or decreasing.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:56:10 PM

It really hard to predict the price of a highly volatile cryptocurrency like the bitcoin because of its unregulated nature. Some experienced traders have been relying on some available data and indicators in the predicting the price of the bitcoin. Factors and events that connected to bitcoins are also used in making price forecasts. If you are seasoned crypto-trader, you can easily predicts the price based on your experience.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:11:24 PM

I'm not sure anyone can control bitcoin prices, in my view, bitcoin prices depend on buyers and inventories, if the buyer is overwhelming and the inventory is small, the price will surely rise, and vice versa, if the inventory is large, and the buyer a little, then the price will definitely go down
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: