Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:38:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11428 times)
Zrs (OP)

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:02:34 AM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:33:14 AM

On the off chance that you need to anticipate bitcoin cost increment or diminishing appropriately you require embrace learn about bitcoin and exchanging examination or refresh yourself everyday news, I think nobody control bitcoin. It's free the majority of the control
Lm2e4

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:54:37 AM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

I guess no one control the increasing and decreasing of bitcoin price, so no one can predict it. Maybe we just need to be updated on every news about things that may affect cryptocurrencies prices, because for me a certain action done by a person or a group can affect bitcoin price if their actions are related to the digital currencies world.
Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:59:14 AM

I do not think anyone can predict the decrease and increase of bitcoin. Because no one is able to control the bitcoin. Maybe if the price down can be marked with minus info about bitcoin. Like info about china yesterday prohibited ICO.

BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:02:23 AM

to pridict a currency it is very difficult for us because demand and supply can measure the current price if a currency have more trust the price is high.

TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 08:03:53 AM

Sometimes a bad situation happens to the market of cryptocurrency like recently china banned exchanges and ICOs.
At such moment,you can predict decrease in price of bitcoin.
Yes people control the price by demanding more quantities of bitcoin currency.
You can imagine why price decreased from $4500 to $3700 in just a few days and this happened because people in china stopped acquiring bitcoin.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:07:36 AM

You can't predict whether if the price of the bitcoin will go up or go down. That is the problem and it can consider that the bitcoin investment is risky. The best way to do is hold our coins in a long time.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:12:19 AM

Most times you don't know its when it happens that's when a lot of people will start looking for reasons why there is either a fall or rise in price. However, to know is to be conversant with news and be ready to act fast on it but just know its a risk  because its still a prediction that is not a respecter of your opinion as well. Just know what you are entering into.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:14:23 AM

There are no way to know when Bitcoin price is increase or decrease because it is automatic control system no one's hands here.So it is very difficult to predict Bitcoin price i think.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:21:46 AM

Controlling  BTC price at this point is really hard and is almost impossible , We have real example for that the last fork there was major players behind it and they fail badly to bring BTC price down in fact the price +++ and reach ATH , Now come to the ups and downs there is 2 type normal ups/downs it is really not hard and if you sit with your trading tools infront your graph  you will figure it out ( no news involved ) , And the other type is the not normal one and usually it happen after news and if you are following the news and keep your self up to date with the latest news you should be able to know when they gonna happen .  
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:22:03 AM

I do not think anyone can control bitcoin. The price of bitcoin fluctuates according to economic rules. If you want to predict the price of bitcoin, you should learn more about economics. The price of bitcoin increases when more people buy it and decrease when people sell off. So we can not accurately predict the increase or decrease of bitcoin.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 08:40:48 AM

The crypto market is controlled by the people using the cryptocurrency and trading it. It does not depend on any centralized institution to increase or decrease its price. That said it is true that people are always wanting to invest in it.

Thus they instigate many influential people to make good or bad comments about crypto in the news and thus the market rises and falls respectively. These propaganda and FUD news are spreading viral across the internet which is why people who tend to panic and up playing the same part that these people wanted them to play.

In return nothing happens except the organisation spreading the FUD gets to buy some crypto at low price and you sold it away to them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:44:21 AM

No one can really predict the price of bitcoin. I think even TA is not applicable to bitcoin market I believed because the price is really unstable. Although a lot of members try to used TA, some of them give up trying to plot a graph because it doesn't work. So already have to bare in mind that bitcoin is purely speculative, if there are good news coming our way, the price could spike as little as 24 hours, same as with a negative news it would drove to price to dive. Example is the Chinese banning ICO and the closing of the Chinese local exchange. You see the price plummeted to $2800 before recovering close to $4000, but the current price is $36xx.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:46:57 AM

You can predict the price of bitcoin by basing on the news that are related for bitcoin. If the news is good then it will have a good effect in bitcoin too and vice versa and you can also base on the chart of bitcoin where you can see the history of the prices and you can find some pattern that will become helpful for you so those are the ways that i know how to predict the price.
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:51:56 AM

I've been doing this way: Do not predict, but follow.
Yes, just follow the price that occurs, buy when it drops and sells when it rises, as simple as that.
TheBTCAlex

Activity: 126

Back from Vacation!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:57:01 AM

Bitcoin is a global currency, its market value is pretty volatile, and is affected by almost any news in the world, major or minor. Wars,  massive increases in wealth of people, all that kind. Basically, when people are mass adopting bitcoin, and buying it, its price increases, and on dumping, the price decreases.

Specially, the price of bitcoin is affected by decline/inclination of people towards bitcoin, as it is probably the biggest player and mining country in the BTC market. You need to take these factors into account, trend, recent news, to be able to successfully predict the value of bitcoin, but no one can be 100% successful everytime, and this list of factors is by no means exhaustive, there are numerous more.

ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:15:37 AM

its hard to predict bitcoin, since it is such a volatile investment or currency, a lot of factors do affect the price of bitcoin, that's why it already surpassed that value of physical gold. mostly when there is good news about bitcoin, you will see a gradual increase of the price since the value is already high, more and more people are having a hard time to but bitcoins, but when there is a dip, that's just what had happened a few weeks ago, bitcoin became somewhat affordable again, but still it has a high price. i think it is safe to say that, whenever people with bitcoins,who have weak hands, hear a negative remark on bitcoin, like bitcoin being ban or being a fraud, they easily sell out and don't even bother to check the facts and make a sound decision, whether to hold or cut loss. also, whenever there is a fork that's coming up, you can assure that a few weeks before the fork, the price would tend to go down, and after the fork, the price will shoot up again, just like what happened last august. we all need to make a plan on how we can profit, whenever bitcoin is going up or down, listen to global economics, not just a part of the world, just like what we've been trying to tell people here, we need not to worry about china's action, the price may go down, but it will not affect the current situation we have in our country, sometimes people tend to forget where they are living, and  assume that if anything happens to one country they will b totally affected, though they will be at some point, but they need to also consider what is happening to the rest of the world.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:16:44 AM

For me I can't predict when bitcoin will increse or decrease but I with my bitcoin wallet I can use it lole for example I got a btcoin that is converted into $1 and sometimes it plays, it drops and increase playing to $ 0.50 to $ 0.25 . Thats how I see not predict.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:19:53 AM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.
you can never predict the price that is an impossible thing to do!
you can however guess the most possible price and the closest one. or as you can call it speculate. and for that you need to learn the things that can affect the price. conversely supply an demand and can increase the demand part of it.

Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.
nobody controls bitcoin price that also is impossible.
however there are big players or whales that can have significant effects on the price. and that is just because market is still small and it is easier to manipulate a smaller market.

Only Bitcoin
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:23:50 AM

You can look at graphs and do some predictions based on it. But what actually works for me is by reading the news consistently. If you see FUD news prevailing, then it will go down. And if it is hyped, then bet it will go up rapidly.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: