Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs are a legit or Scam?  (Read 32126 times)
Pompa

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:12:36 PM

Yes of course many ICOs are a a legit just be carefully to choosing ICO because we have ICO are scam ICO project we need to choose carefully good project and  legit ofcousre

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:44:33 PM

I think there is a mixture of both good and some bad ICOs and some that are scams. it is the same in any ecosystem. The best thing is to just do some research and take your time before investing into an ICO.
The mixture of both is a bad thing. If those bad ICO's were removed then there would be more money being sent to the legit ICO's.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:22:00 PM

I can recommend ICO Mark.Space.  You can find the link in my signature. This is a project that stands confidently on its own feet. It has a good clever team and an understandable position. They just held a successful presale.
CryptoAnnie

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:43:12 PM

Nowadays there are many ICO's going, so it is very difficult to identify which one is good and genuine. So before getting involved in any project, it is important to research about it, to find out about the team that is handling the project and the background of the company. I would suggest you one of the best ICO now that is Arcblock, it is a trusted project and experts believe that Arcblock has a great future.
unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

legit or scam depend on your choice. Cause there are a lot of ICO projects but the number of scam project is better than legit project so it'll be fine if you can choose the right one to invest in. But everyday I can see a lot of people trapped by investing in scam project just because they don't have much experience in this earning way.
Card

Activity: 263

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:44:17 AM

legit or scam depend on your choice. Cause there are a lot of ICO projects but the number of scam project is better than legit project so it'll be fine if you can choose the right one to invest in. But everyday I can see a lot of people trapped by investing in scam project just because they don't have much experience in this earning way.
it's a lot of fraud but some are not fraud, therefore before we dive into the project we have to read white papers, look at their road map and we must also know their vision and mission.

firmancarok

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:49:46 AM

if I think the ico is a scam or legit is very difficult usually ico is a scam because no one is investing in the ico so I suggest to follow the flow if many are investing then we follow too.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

it's a lot of ico who came out earlier this year and some of them are not good ico, to get satisfactory results we hope not to choose the ico, we can find out in the community of coin business about ico that is

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:42:49 AM

There are both many scams and legit projects out there. For example, my current portfolio consists of Monero, Redchain, Giftz, and Titanium. Check them out and let me know what you think.

Unfortunately many of ICOs are fraud. Their creators are great scammers that deceive people only with one purpose: steal much money and vanish forever. Some countries make attempts to legalize ICO to make their administration be responsible for their actions. However, it is not easy to do.
johnny66

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:11:41 PM

There are both many scams and legit projects out there. For example, my current portfolio consists of Monero, Redchain, Giftz, and Titanium. Check them out and let me know what you think.

Unfortunately many of ICOs are fraud. Their creators are great scammers that deceive people only with one purpose: steal much money and vanish forever. Some countries make attempts to legalize ICO to make their administration be responsible for their actions. However, it is not easy to do.
ETH Dev team must find something to do against scam ICO
kevin135

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:11:14 PM

Hmm , most of the ICOs are legit. But some of them can be scam the scam once are rare.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
johnny66

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:43:52 PM

Crypto market is a far west, so you can find scammer at every corner. It's up to you to detect them and to not be scammed.
But there are a lot of opportunities, and some ICO are very promising.
Far west is not eternal, there will be regulations
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:50:34 PM

Hi Guys,

Im pretty keen to understand more about ICOs and intend to invest in some.
ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.

Determinig whether it's legit or not is hard thing to do.
For a start, you have to make sure you understand the project. Is the project relevant or has some real world use?
You just have to keep on monitoring the project as some may start and look legit in the beginning and end up being left behind by the developers.
rlclub

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:07:08 PM

Both.  How do you discern which is which?  I recommend doing due diligence on the existing business operations, to see if it has existing traction; understand how blockchain provides differentiating value for the business model, and research the trustworthiness of the leadership team.

Check out the ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has existing traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:08:08 PM

Hi Guys,

Im pretty keen to understand more about ICOs and intend to invest in some.
ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.

Determinig whether it's legit or not is hard thing to do.
For a start, you have to make sure you understand the project. Is the project relevant or has some real world use?
You just have to keep on monitoring the project as some may start and look legit in the beginning and end up being left behind by the developers.
The fact is that in many countries, governments have decided to prohibit the crypto currency, And justifies it by the fact that the crypto currency is a threat to their national security. What exactly is the danger or threat, no one said. so the issue of legalization is closed for the time being.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:14:26 PM

ICO are legal,but you should be very cautious when you are going to invest in ICO as more ICO are conducted to gain more and more funds from investors,no proper project,no proper idea,no clear idea,only scams.So before investing in ICO make your research as much as you can,get all detail from all your sorces internet,social media etc,when your are fully satisfied go ahead and invest.Value of coin in ICO is usually low,so when these coins are traded at exchange level,their prices are high in this way you can enjoy more return.So differentiate between good ICO or scams.Always be calculative.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:19:45 PM

Initial Coin Offering is so profitable but most of them are scam. I think 50% of them are legit. Thats why i always look to the road map and whitepaper for sure its legit. But kost of all i look if that ico got huge crowd investor
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:38:03 PM

I think there is a mixture of both good and some bad ICOs and some that are scams. it is the same in any ecosystem. The best thing is to just do some research and take your time before investing into an ICO.
Any conduct of an ICO is legal until it is found to be illegal. Over the past year, of the 902 ICO campaigns conducted, only about 31 percent have been fraudulent, although just about 60 percent have not achieved success. Therefore, the situation with the ICO is not so bad. I believe that ICO as a whole is very necessary, since it enables the development of the Crypto-currency and improve it.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
alekscrypto3969

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:51:43 PM

They are all legit, but some of them are scams and want to gather the investors money and run away, because they know no one will find them, and there is the problem. If you want to invest somewhere you first start learning how to invest and in what, for how long and does it worth it? Many people complain about losing their money, but the fault is all theirs, not the ICOs.
tinof

Activity: 343

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:01:42 PM

Any conduct of an ICO is legal until it is found to be illegal. Over the past year, of the 902 ICO campaigns conducted, only about 31 percent have been fraudulent, although just about 60 percent have not achieved success. Therefore, the situation with the ICO is not so bad. I believe that ICO as a whole is very necessary, since it enables the development of the Crypto-currency and improve it.

I am afraid this percent is very high. But the most important is that this percents are growing and more scam projects are being made.
This is bad for all of us, not only for good ICOs. I hope we will find a way to separate scam projects for the good ones easier.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: