Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:28:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin growth again, what to do?  (Read 6490 times)
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:59:49 PM

Bitcoin growth again, for two days it's turn back his position 3960$ and continue to grow!
Should I go to bank and buy bitcoins?

Actually you can answer your own question about bitcoin, it never breaks the heart of the investors since then you just will just wait for your investments to grow if you are willing to, as those new people that is new in investing with bitcoin is so weak minded that when the price of it goes down they will panic sell their holdings and when the time comes that bitcoin will bouncing back again that's the time they will regret their decisions.

If I were you, you must do it now or regret later just like other people's mistakes. Learn from them as history repeat itself. I am not a professional trader though but to what I witnessed with bitcoin's growth I can safely say that it will continue to grow, let the haters do and say what they want to bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:01:31 PM

bitcoin price grows again, explicitly because the support from other than china. IIRC keep in mind that the chinese government is mainly banning the bitcoin exchanges, rather than the mining equipment fabricator, so china can gain for sure Roll Eyes ; the price of bitcoin is more likely to be stable again soon, but hope they will rise.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:01:59 PM

Price of bitcoin is going up again despite the fact of china ban which will occurs at the end of this month really i like that for me it is a kind of strong competition between biggest trading giant like china and our beloved currency . lets wait and see the result .
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1506

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 02:02:26 PM

What you have to do first of all is to decide whether you are going to be a long-term investor or a trader. If you don’t know the difference, look for info, it is highly abundant.

In a nutshell, as a long-term investor, you shouldn’t be worried about changes in the price. Just buy and wait. As I assume that you don’t have a lot of money to invest at once, do small regular purchases. Even if you have a big amount it is better to spread it in different purchases.

On the other hand, if you are a trader, try to time the market and buy in sell in the short term to make profits.

SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:05:22 PM

Bitcoin price will increase in October as all the uncertainty related to China ban will be sorted out by the end of September. That is why buying activity has increased right now and price is about to touch $4000. I think if you missed the earlier dip, then you can buy now. Price most probably will rise in October.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:07:58 PM

Bitcoin growth again, for two days it's turn back his position 3960$ and continue to grow!
That's already wrong timing for you because you only realize to buy btc when you know that it's getting higher. I think your move is not perfect. Yes, I don't telling you that don't buy at this time but what I trlling you is you should know the value of bitcoin even it is in the low price. You have to think of the future, well I will become happy for you if you started to buy now.
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:08:16 PM

Keep calm man if you buy bitcoin right now you will ber regret, one think i remember when want to buy bitcoin don't buy it at the highest peak. it will go down again buy at that time

I think so since it os not the time for miners to buy bitcoin now since the price is low, just hold your remaining bitcoin cause probably soon you can already gsin profit since bitcoin is slowly getting back into its price, and yeah it is a good sign that we can be able to survive without China , since some forum user think that without China bitcoin will eventually die.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:10:37 PM

I think its not a good idea for you to buy now because the bitcoin is pumping. You must buy when bitcoin price down  so that your money get profit for only how many days.
But its up to if you want to take risk you can buy now and hold it until bitcoin goes up.
nmaryrai

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:11:52 PM

For me it is not the right time to buy bitcoin. You must wait until it go down. Then that is the right time to buy bitcoin, because when the time comes that the bitcoin start to grow again, there you will see the big profit that you may earn.
Yeah I think so, you should wait again until bitcoin prices fall again and when bitcoin prices start moving up again later that's when you buy bitcoin. But yes nobody knows for sure about the bitcoin price movement, So whatever happens later you should be prepared with the worst risks that could happen
ActiveP

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:12:04 PM

You should buy when the price drops not when it levels up. Buy when the price is relatively stable for some time. Also don't buy what you want in one go, have an idea what you want and spread it out overtime.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:14:37 PM

Bitcoin is growing again and the price increased recently to +3960$ and still rising. Well your decision about buying or not depend in your holding intentions. If you re planning to hold the bitcoins for long term (several months at least) you can buy now because the price will rise again surely. If you re looking for a fast profit maybe you should wait a bit until the price drop down
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:17:16 PM

Bitcoin current price is not the best as it has already hit $ 5,000 and is now $ 4,000. I think if you are a long-term investor you should buy now and wait for a higher price to sell because I believe in Bitcoin.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 02:18:40 PM

With bitcoin trust is a must, without which one cannot profit big investing into bitcoin. Everytime the price grows higher and higher, but in between fluctuates which is quite common. At this point users get panic, but the one who overcome it investment at that point for a profit on pumping. Unlike the price its good to invest and have patience to experience the goodness.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:48:49 PM

With bitcoin trust is a must, without which one cannot profit big investing into bitcoin. Everytime the price grows higher and higher, but in between fluctuates which is quite common. At this point users get panic, but the one who overcome it investment at that point for a profit on pumping. Unlike the price its good to invest and have patience to experience the goodness.

We should always overcome the fear we are always feeling because it can surely gets you in a negativity in what you are doing, and yes always have patience if you are investing with bitcoin because even if the price fluctuate that much you can never be sure when it will rise of fall, you should need to keep an eye on it, so you can be on a Stand by for that time to come.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:56:03 PM

Wow which bank gives you bitcoin man! Wonderful!

Anyway, I think you already missed great opportunity to buy bitcoin when it was touched all the way to 3000 dollars and I hope at that time you had great move of buying it. And if not then that's regretful situation for you.

Speaking about the further development in the price of bitcoin you can just buy as many you could because by the end of this year we could expect 5K jump for sure. We have already surpassed all the tests for bitcoin now and there only one thing left with it and that's to buy more often. ;-)
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:59:11 PM

If you do have plan to buy bitcoin you should bought on those 3400-3500 prices wayback on recent weeks which for sure you are earning profits as of now since price did hit up on 3900 and gradually increasing even more. For now its your decision if you do buy on this prices,which i consider is high which its much better to wait a little bit more after on the end of this month which we can possible see more lower prices.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:29:55 PM

I think that those who invest so much when the value decrease's this last few weeks are rejoicing right now. My eth coins value are continuously increasing and i really earned so much in my profit because of that incident that happened in china, So cheers to everyone that are gaining more in their profit.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:37:19 PM

indeed i had notice it today bitcoin seems continue to rise up but as far as i know bank or local bank didn't accept bitcoin and to buy bitcoin you have to use bitcoin exchange if it available in your country but regarding your decission i think it depend on yourself although i expect this uptrend will continue for next few days or at least until end of this month but there is no guarantee the price will always rise up day by day  
xeospe

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:44:37 PM

If you believe in Crypto then buy BTC, doesn't matter the price.
BTC value is based on the belief of the people.

You seems to be like these guys who panic sell. Profit take time bro
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:47:43 PM

to buy bitcoin is in your hands, you just predict whether it can take advantage of bitcoin. because each person's analysis is different. Smiley

If we analyze more, then we may be able to predict or conclude what's the exact idea to come despite of the challenging growth of bitcoin today. Buying bitcoin amount is a good choice for those who have enough funds for investment, but if you have none then you can join at service section of bitcoin market place and do some jobs. With that, you can work to earn bitcoins and save for the future rise of btc price.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: