Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:26:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin growth again, what to do?  (Read 6490 times)
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:52:00 AM

Bitcoin growth again, for two days it's turn back his position 3960$ and continue to grow!
Should I go to bank and buy bitcoins?
yes the value of bitcoin now is still increasing so if you want to get more money in the future try to invest your money in bitcoin 100% that you will get a huge of money someday and the try to hold it until it bump up to $200000 because holding bitcoin is the bestway for now just be patient .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:01:53 AM

At any time bitcoin price changes.
The best thing for me to do is to hold my bitcoin or invest.
It is very important not to be discourage when bitcoin price is decreasing. But consider it as a perfect time to buy and to hold.

[
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:06:51 AM

Bitcoin growth again, for two days it's turn back his position 3960$ and continue to grow!
yes the value of bitcoin now is still increasing so if you want to get more money in the future try to invest your money in bitcoin 100% that you will get a huge of money someday and the try to hold it until it bump up to $200000 because holding bitcoin is the bestway for now just be patient .

Still it is really risky to hold your bitcoin over the time because nothing last forever and we dont know what will really happen to bitcoin by the following years. Now we could say that it is really fruitful but i think in the near future it would be a catastrophic that will likely happen to bitcoin.

Though you can do trading while you are still holding your bitcoin to earn more profit and also minimize your losses in case of emergency. Though trading is really requires skills and knowledge but you can learn it through online.

On the other side if you want to hold at the same time playing your bitcoin to gain profit. I dont recommend playing gambling games because youll end up lossing it , thus i do prefer trading because you do have a full control of it.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:10:57 AM

If you are worried Bitcoin prices could fall, it is best to keep USDT and wait for a more suitable price to buy. I always use this method when Bitcoin is showing signs of price increase because I am sure every time Bitcoin price pump will have a much reduced time

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:14:16 AM

Still it is really risky to hold your bitcoin over the time because nothing last forever and we dont know what will really happen to bitcoin by the following years. Now we could say that it is really fruitful but i think in the near future it would be a catastrophic that will likely happen to bitcoin.

Though you can do trading while you are still holding your bitcoin to earn more profit and also minimize your losses in case of emergency. Though trading is really requires skills and knowledge but you can learn it through online.

On the other side if you want to hold at the same time playing your bitcoin to gain profit. I dont recommend playing gambling games because youll end up lossing it , thus i do prefer trading because you do have a full control of it.

If you really believe that bitcoin will reach 1m per piece so you do holding until that day come but if you afraid to do holfing in long term so this is that best opportunity to sell your bitcoin.
Yes you have a point in your opinion we dont know what will happen in the future bitcoin now is so fruitful a large number of investor continue to patronize/invest you need to be practical and make a good decision.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:17:08 AM

Buy bitcoins. Stop delaying your buying of bitcoins because it'll definitely increase in price again and you'll definitely get left behind if you'll wait for the price to go down again. Buy Bitcoins now and hold for a while. If the price dips while you wait, buy more bitcoins so you'll have more when the price bounces back.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
family934

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:22:53 AM

We should buy bitcoin, and make invest in the bitcoin and also make some trade in the bitcoin it will good for us and also good for the bitcoin growth. By these process of invest and trade other people will work hard for the bitcoin and they earn from the bitcoin and thus the popularity of the bitcoin will rise and as a result the growth will be high.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:33:32 AM

At that time the value is almost $4k, if you buy in that price and hold it up to now you already have huge profit with the current price. Indeed btc price is soaring high each day and investing in btc is really profitable no doubt for that.

joetiger

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:41:28 AM

take advantage of it and work on it for the better Grin
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:43:59 AM

We can do everything depends on what we want and what we need as of now. There are some people that need bitcoin in hurry since they need to buy or to attain this in a given time. But if you are a person that didn't want to buy things as of now, we can wait to the point that the price is larger that now. Also expect for some consequences such as the price might go lower again before getting a higher price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:53:50 AM

yes, buy bitcoin now because the price keeps going up now and do not hesitate to buy. buy it now before you regret it

Opquar

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:54:53 AM

If you are worried Bitcoin prices could fall, it is best to keep USDT and wait for a more suitable price to buy. I always use this method when Bitcoin is showing signs of price increase because I am sure every time Bitcoin price pump will have a much reduced time

Why USDT and not just USD? USD is much safer. I do not trust USDT  very much.
Oliver A

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:59:14 AM

It's time to sell your Bitcoin
LUXMICOIN

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:02:30 AM

bitcoin growth again.it will rise again 20000 usd in march2017.and it will rissing continuously.
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:06:41 AM

If you look at Bitcoin's growth graphs or trend, then it is fair that at any given moment, for a profitable profit, there will be a good time to buy Bitcoin from the long-term. It's a matter of just buying a bitcoin when it's 'good'. Of course, its less good to buy. Buy Bitcoin in your hands, predict whether you can take advantage of it in Bitcoin. Because each person's analysis is different.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:11:59 AM

The best to thing to do when the price is high is to wait for it to go even higher, or if you want to invest in it more you must wait for it to go down so that it will not be too expensive to buy.
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:14:59 AM

bitcoin growth again.it will rise again 20000 usd in march2017.and it will rissing continuously.

Dude, were now going to 2018 in a few days, Lol.

Redundancy on the topics, and when Bitcoin price Fell, another question will emerge on what to do.. Geez
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:16:02 AM

Well, whether it is growing now or not yet, investing in bitcoin be a good option for you. For almost 10 years, bitcoin has been performing well and proving a lot of those who don't believe in it that bitcoin could be the real future currency.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:23:43 AM

bitcoin is a good way for investment but i think you buy when the price is low. but it is your choice if you think that bitcoin will rise up it's price more then go buy a bitcoin because your goal is to double its price.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:43:00 AM

Well, whether it is growing now or not yet, investing in bitcoin be a good option for you. For almost 10 years, bitcoin has been performing well and proving a lot of those who don't believe in it that bitcoin could be the real future currency.
In the past month, there has been a decline in the exchange rate of bitcoin, currently although then the value is back up, very high bounced bitcoin price is good to invest because bitcoin has a long-term aspect. so very good investment in bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: