Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:27:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264580 times)
vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:30:36 PM

Just learned there was no real ebtc swap,
according to googling ethereum blockchain.

The old ebtc contract will be on the blockchain forever.
The new ebtc contract is just another contract they made
and the swap was their marketing ploy to resell
another batch of tokens. This is why all those that
owned the old ebtc still own them and are trading
them still.

It doesn't matter if the old ebtc is delisted anywhere
and why it continues to be traded on etherdelta now, as
it will be on the blockchain forever and they cannot be
deleted or burned (as they lied to you again), which was
only their marketing ploy to deceive everyone again.

You all be lied to again.

ebtc is all lies and deception from day one.

Google it.

That's it Crypto. That is it. The old token is still being traded and can be traded forever.

That's great! now you guys can run along and trade the ebtcOLD. While we trade ebtc. lol

ebtcold is USELESS. There is no community or anyone behind that coin only fools still trading it. So go play with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoFire

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:32:01 PM

Are you guys still following this ? unbelievable, you really deserve to be scammed again & again & again, till the end of the world.
vegaed1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:45:23 PM

Are you guys still following this ? unbelievable, you really deserve to be scammed again & again & again, till the end of the world.

You obviously can't read because two post above you clearly shows the potential of this coin. Calling it a scam doesn't make it a scam!

Etherdelta not removing ebtcold yet because  they are making money off of idiots still trading it doesn't make ebtc a scam. SMH
DraGonD

Activity: 416
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:56:57 PM

You obviously can't read because two post above you clearly shows the potential of this coin. Calling it a scam doesn't make it a scam!

Etherdelta not removing ebtcold yet because  they are making money off of idiots still trading it doesn't make ebtc a scam. SMH

Oh vagina, vagina , vagina! You are so ignorant, so moronic, it is beyond belief! Clinging on to the words of others, while having no thought of your own.

Oh Vagina, how did you become this foolish?
vegaed1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:59:27 PM

Oh vagina, vagina , vagina! You are so ignorant, so moronic, it is beyond belief! Clinging on to the words of others, while having no thought of your own.

Oh dragon's nut sack you are trying so hard but like in life, here you are also failing. It's all available to you but you refuse to accept the proof. I'll post it again for you princess.  Wink
mayssam

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:06:25 PM

some of us are believers.  You can go buy slow , high cost bitcoin for 7000 dollars if u want.  OR you can get in early on the ebtc rocket.

I'm not sure if your are naive or stupid, but here it goes.

Your beliefs mean nothing to greedy people. With your 'beliefs' you are nothing more than a juicy sheep for the greedy big bad wolves.

Bitcoin was the FIRST, and it will rise in price upwards. eBTC has nothing to do with BTC. Ethereum has it's own platform where anybody can create a TOKEN and call it anyname they want. eBTC has nothing to do with Ethereum and USES it's platform.

SHOW ME ONE THING EBTC BRINGS TO THE TABLE. ONE ORIGINAL THOUGHT. ONE REAL WORLD USE. JUST ONE.
Yeah better believe in DraGonD. He is not a regular Dragon , he is a cryptosmartassDragon. He knows what he is doing , you don't. Grin Grin

Act like a child, you'll be treated like a child. Act like a bitch, you will be treated like a bitch.
Your idiotic wordplay don't work with me little boy.
You and your vagina buddy made it clear what ebtc really is.

Here is a warning to newcomers. If you have anything to say about eBTC, use a platform controlled by 3rd party like here or twitter, not like telegram where they can mute or ban you for simple questions. There are 5-10 resident shills there, acting like gatekeepers, and people like 'endaiin' who CREATED this ANN page, supposedly for mythical 'satoshi21'  Roll Eyes

BTW, i'm not going anywhere fag. I own this shit token, therefor i have every right to say whatever the fuck i want.
and also to newcomers : there's a self claimed genius here who wants to help you all and he wants to save you from eBTC.He is the wisdom of the dragon calling himself DragonD(Dragon's Dick). Listen to his words. He knows everything about cryptoworld and he cares about you all.But there's one problem with this Dick, he wants to prevent you from buying something that he already has and wants to dump someday.
entropy0

Activity: 412

Que sera sera

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:08:35 PM

can someone help?

eBtc turned into eBtcCold  and eBtcNew -> had tokens in both

then eBtcNew turned into eBtc and have 0 balance on etherdelta?

Grow your Discord community with panda-bot! https://pandabot.fatpanda.club
DraGonD

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:09:45 PM

Oh dragon's nut sack you are trying so hard but like in life, here you are also failing. It's all available to you but you refuse to accept the proof. I'll post it again for you princess.  Wink

Stop posting the damn thing over and over again to flood the thread you silly vagina. This is not going to 'prove' to people that your mythological 'community' is growing. It is not.

If you had any decency or integrity, you would see the benefits highlighted at the repeated post you made (again, nothing to say in your own words) is ETHEREUM.

You want to make a point, write in your own words why eBTC is better than BTC & ETH.

Your 'dev' team created a brand new token called eBTC, which anyone can do any time.

What if i made 2-3 more eBTC tokens, and added them to ED, what will happen to your precious 2nd eBTC token?

Nobody has any faith in this token but dreaming shills like you and bag holders.

With the way you and your team is acting, it will never be used for anything but to scam people. I would not be surprised if the old ebtc surpasses the price on new ebtc.  Grin

Absolutely no USE & No VALUE, vagina.
DraGonD

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:18:46 PM

some of us are believers.  You can go buy slow , high cost bitcoin for 7000 dollars if u want.  OR you can get in early on the ebtc rocket.

I'm not sure if your are naive or stupid, but here it goes.

Your beliefs mean nothing to greedy people. With your 'beliefs' you are nothing more than a juicy sheep for the greedy big bad wolves.

Bitcoin was the FIRST, and it will rise in price upwards. eBTC has nothing to do with BTC. Ethereum has it's own platform where anybody can create a TOKEN and call it anyname they want. eBTC has nothing to do with Ethereum and USES it's platform.

SHOW ME ONE THING EBTC BRINGS TO THE TABLE. ONE ORIGINAL THOUGHT. ONE REAL WORLD USE. JUST ONE.
Yeah better believe in DraGonD. He is not a regular Dragon , he is a cryptosmartassDragon. He knows what he is doing , you don't. Grin Grin

Act like a child, you'll be treated like a child. Act like a bitch, you will be treated like a bitch.
Your idiotic wordplay don't work with me little boy.
You and your vagina buddy made it clear what ebtc really is.

Here is a warning to newcomers. If you have anything to say about eBTC, use a platform controlled by 3rd party like here or twitter, not like telegram where they can mute or ban you for simple questions. There are 5-10 resident shills there, acting like gatekeepers, and people like 'endaiin' who CREATED this ANN page, supposedly for mythical 'satoshi21'  Roll Eyes

BTW, i'm not going anywhere fag. I own this shit token, therefor i have every right to say whatever the fuck i want.
and also to newcomers : there's a self claimed genius here who wants to help you all and he wants to save you from eBTC.He is the wisdom of the dragon calling himself DragonD(Dragon's Dick). Listen to his words. He knows everything about cryptoworld and he cares about you all.But there's one problem with this Dick, he wants to prevent you from buying something that he already has and wants to dump someday.

Oh faggot boy returned. When i warn people, i'm giving them an option to buy. When you and your vagina hype a scam token, you're not giving any option at all.
Everything i said can be backed by reading in to what BTC and ETH really is and comparing it to this scam token called ebtc.
Yes i am holding and i will dump when it reaches the price i paid so scammers like you can buy and have another orgasm.
I gave the 'team' benefit of the doubt when they first appeared and appointed themselves the ebtc foundation without any support from anybody EXCEPT big bag holders & Pump&Dumpers.
If anybody is interested, I've been on this thread from the first day this TOKEN was launched. Just look back at the pages and you can see clearly the disappointing bag holders surprised that the DEV ran and took everything. Even the so called 'team' is a bag holder. Everything is on this thread if you read. Dont be like vagina here, she doesn't read or think. Look for it yourself and come to your own conclusion.
This is why i'm here now, because i've never left. Just informed myself on these self appointed 'devs' and their cocksucking pawns, like the fag & vagina.
DraGonD

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:26:35 PM

Stop posting the damn thing over and over again to flood the thread you silly vagina. This is not going to 'prove' to people that your mythological 'community' is growing. It is not.

If you had any decency or integrity, you would see the benefits highlighted at the repeated post you made (again, nothing to say in your own words) is ETHEREUM.

You want to make a point, write in your own words why eBTC is better than BTC & ETH.

Your 'dev' team created a brand new token called eBTC, which anyone can do any time.

What if i made 2-3 more eBTC tokens, and added them to ED, what will happen to your precious 2nd eBTC token?

Nobody has any faith in this token but dreaming shills like you and bag holders.

With the way you and your team is acting, it will never be used for anything but to scam people. I would not be surprised if the old ebtc surpasses the price on new ebtc.  Grin

You are incredibly stupid dragon's nut sack. I'll post it for you again!  READ and learn. I know it BURNS you that it demolishes your fud spreading theory.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Are you dyslexic? DO you have problems comprehending what is written. The person who wrote all that you worship, is talking about ETHEREUM and the networks benefit. eBTC is NOT BTC on Ethereum, no matter how much you silly vaginas want it to be. It has no relation to BTC AT ALL. Everything about this token is fake! Do you get it, vagina? Of course not, you will post the same shit again to flood the thread.
You are a despicable scavenger. Completely void of any decency.
I AM THE TRUTH

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:17:05 PM

Hi Dev, ARK does AMA every week with different projects.
Maybe you could reach out to ARK and do a session with them.
This could help take eBTC to the next level.

Shocked
(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:21:31 PM

Hi Dev, ARK does AMA every week with different projects.
Maybe you could reach out to ARK and do a session with them.
This could help take eBTC to the next level.

Shocked

Dev is not going to listen here, you should reach out to them on telegram at
https://t.me/ComTrust/

Peace Out!!!
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:29:43 PM

You are incredibly stupid dragon's nut sack. I'll post it for you again!  READ and learn. I know it BURNS you that it demolishes your fud spreading theory.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Are you dyslexic? DO you have problems comprehending what is written. The person who wrote all that you worship, is talking about ETHEREUM and the networks benefit. eBTC is NOT BTC on Ethereum, no matter how much you silly vaginas want it to be. It has no relation to BTC AT ALL. Everything about this token is fake! Do you get it, vagina? Of course not, you will post the same shit again to flood the thread.

BTC just means the currency/ store of value.  Thats why ebtc is connected to btc, it could be one of the main digital currencies.  Get that through your thick skull.
DraGonD

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:47:58 PM

BTC just means the currency/ store of value.  Thats why ebtc is connected to btc, it could be one of the main digital currencies.  Get that through your thick skull.

BTC means BITCOIN, first digital currency to use crygtography & blockchain. It is why it's UNIQUE and why it will always be on top, despite it's negatives.
Having the same name as a unique digital currency doesn't make the one you're promoting it valuable. Now get that through your thick skull!
eBTC, DOES NOT HAVE VALUE that can replace ANY shitty digital currency, let alone BTC or ETH. That's why it's value is determined by Pump&Dumpers and scam artists. In order to have value and be useful, it need to fill a void in the market, which it does not.
It is a simple token created TWICE, to fool gullible idiots like you. Tell me one thing you can do with ebtc, that you cannot with other tokens? or how about ETHEREUM, since morons like to compare it to ETH, ONE thing you can do with eBTC that you CANNOT do with ETHEREUM?

You can whine and cry all you want or even wish it to be the case, BUT IT IS NOT.

eBTC started as a SCAM and it will die as a SCAM. While some will make money from it, most, will cry later.
DraGonD

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:49:27 PM

Nothing is going through dragon's nut sack skull. lol He's too stubborn to admit he's wrong.

Prove me wrong vagina or shut the fuck up. Either back up your claims or fuck off back to the whole you crawled out of, you childish idiot.
ufcivil

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:07:18 PM

I urge everyone here to look up 2 terms:
1) Network Effect  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_effect
2) Antifragility  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifragility

eBTC has both in spades, just like everyother succesful coin/token/currency before.

Again, apart from the NAME, eBTC have NOTHING. Why are you people acting like a daydreaming child?

If you be honest, people will take you seriously. But if you're not and act like a TOKEN has best of both coins in one is just pathetic!

When has eBTC been successful? Please point it out to me? Other scam tokens like all eXXX series and ETHD had much higher prices before it was dumped! Only difference is, eBTC was a surprise, which left a lot of large bag holders unhappy, including the the new ''team'' and some of the cheerleaders here. So once it goes to a certain price, your ''successful'' 'community' will be dumping on you.

Your reading comprehension is poor.

You need to stop being a fool, those characteristics you mention in this post and all the other posts you've made here are true of All Cryptos.

eBTC has only been around for barely 1 month and only a few days in its now superior form, it's success is measured in the dedicated team of Devs who work for free, the new Smart Contract which fixes the problems that existed before, the ever increasing community of thousands now who actively supports the project.

I suggest you start learning about Cryptos and cure your ignorance before you come here whining and crying again, your attention whoring is pathetic.

1) https://blockgeeks.com/guides/what-is-cryptocurrency/
2) Network Effect  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_effect
3) Antifragility  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifragility

Proxy Card | Ethereum for Everyone
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAM
DraGonD

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:30:36 PM

I urge everyone here to look up 2 terms:
1) Network Effect  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_effect
2) Antifragility  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifragility

eBTC has both in spades, just like everyother succesful coin/token/currency before.

Again, apart from the NAME, eBTC have NOTHING. Why are you people acting like a daydreaming child?

If you be honest, people will take you seriously. But if you're not and act like a TOKEN has best of both coins in one is just pathetic!

When has eBTC been successful? Please point it out to me? Other scam tokens like all eXXX series and ETHD had much higher prices before it was dumped! Only difference is, eBTC was a surprise, which left a lot of large bag holders unhappy, including the the new ''team'' and some of the cheerleaders here. So once it goes to a certain price, your ''successful'' 'community' will be dumping on you.

Your reading comprehension is poor.

You need to stop being a fool, those characteristics you mention in this post and all the other posts you've made here are true of All Cryptos.

eBTC has only been around for barely 1 month and only a few days in its now superior form, it's success is measured in the dedicated team of Devs who work for free, the new Smart Contract which fixes the problems that existed before, the ever increasing community of thousands now who actively supports the project.

I suggest you start learning about Cryptos and cure your ignorance before you come here whining and crying again, your attention whoring is pathetic.

1) https://blockgeeks.com/guides/what-is-cryptocurrency/
2) Network Effect  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_effect
3) Antifragility  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifragility

Another fanboy writing loads but saying nothing. Seems vagina is calling for re-enforcements from telegram.

Keyboard warriors dont scare me little boy, if you want to act tough, i will gladly give you my address. Nobody is crying or whining here you useless piece of trash.

I know how long ebtc has been here for and i know the whole story since ive been here from day one.
In what way ebtc is superior to other exxx tokens? All using ETHEREUM NETWORK & ETHEREUM FEATURES. What success are you talking about? At it's peak, ebtc still fell short of other scam eXXX tokens. Roll Eyes

Devs DO NOT WORK for FREE, so stop lying to the people and yourself.
NO community exists apart from 10-20 fanboy bagholders & pump&dumpers. I was in the damn telegram, even today. The member count is 1350. and 10-20 people there max, the rest just like me watching your pathetic attempts at patting yourselves in the back. So which thousands are you speaking of, you despicable scam artist?
Get off your high horse & keep your empty, meaningless words yourself.

While you're at it, why don't you enlighten the 'community' why the scumbag who created this ANN page is still around?
Do you want me to go further little boy?

Either tell people WHAT MAKES EBTC different than other scam EXXX TOKENS or shut the fuck up, you slimy scam artist.
vegaed1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:47:27 PM

The future is bright, the Future is eBTC  Grin

LOL that's what I was talking about.

Let's piss off the haters LOL  

Ahh dragon's nut sack just play some music and dance! 
LIN_CHAO

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:48:39 PM

Just reposting something I read on reddit:

EBTC AKA (Bitcoin on The Ethereum Network) THE BITCOIN SCALING SOLUTION
EBTC is taking Bitcoin and putting it on the Ethereum network thus making it Faster, Cheaper, Accessible with Smart Contracts, with NO more Miner Fighting, Fudding, or Forking. A truly decentralized transactional store of value with low fees. EBTC is everything bitcoin wanted to be.
HOW EBTC SOLVES BTC PROBLEMS
The problem with Bitcoin is if you bought a cheese burger for a dollar the transaction fee alone would cost you many times over the cost of that burger itself. With EBTC the transaction would cost less than what it would cost for sales tax.
Another problem with bitcoin is what happens to bitcoin if the price falls and it’s no longer profitable for miners to mine a bitcoin? Miners are for profit companies so they would just mine the next most profitable coin available. This would cause the network to become unstable and it would slow the BTC network to a halt causing Bitcoin to freeze leaving transactions sitting in limbo for months at a time. We need a new bitcoin that is transactional & that is not prone to any forking, corporate take overs, or miner fighting. EBTC is the peoples Bitcoin with set in stone code that takes back the power from miners to the individual token holders.
WHY IS EBTC (Bitcoin on The Ethereum Network) VALUABLE
EBTC is a token built on the Ethereums network so the mining is done under Ethereum as a whole and is secured by Ethereums blockchain. This means the EBTC cannot be taken over by miners or have its code changed in the name of greed. The cool thing about EBTC is that EBTC can start being accepted by merchants today with transactions confirming in less than 30 secs at a lower price then what it would cost you in sales tax. EBTC is everything Bitcoin wanted to be! A transitional store of value!
REASON TO CONSIDER INVESTING INTO EBTC TODAY
The coin has yet to hit major exchanges and when it does we all know what that does to the price
EBTC was airdropped to over 8,000 people making it not prone to ICO regulations like other coins. We all know because of regulation Exchanges are no longer accepting ICO coins onto there platforms going forward.
People are excited about EBTC because it’s 10 times faster & 10 times cheaper than bitcoin with no miner fighting.
The best ideas are the simplest! Bitcoin is known for its brand & Ethereum is known for its innovation, speed, and sheer amount of developers working on the platform. Sometimes the best ideas tend to be the simplest putting slow non-scalable bitcoin on the fast scalable Ethereum network.
People are rallying behind EBTC because most people missed out on becoming an early investor in Bitcoin so when people see all the potential EBTC has to offer almost everyone immediately jumps at investing something into the project… just in case it’s the next big thing.
If you were to today buy 10k coins and it goes to $100 you as an investor would be a millionaire.
EBTC has a large community with multiple big time investors who have already invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into EBTC. The eBTC community has been large out the gate with 8,000 airdrop participants over 370 page discussion forum on bitcointalk in less than a month & over 1300+ telegram community.
We need a payment version of Bitcoin that can scale and if this thing can catch some upward movement into the one hundreds you will see a lot of bitcoin holders start to buy in when they see there’s a faster, cheaper, more scalable bitcoin on the rise.
Everyone is fighting to control BTC behind the scenes with all these forks but with Bitcoin on the Ethereum Network we can keep EBTC safe & decentralized.
EBTC allows vendors and merchants to easily accept EBTC on their DAPPs for a very low transaction costs. EBTC in less than a month already has merchants hoping on board and there doing it because in their mind it’s a faster transactional version of bitcoin.
With the first launch of eBTC there was a code error in the original EBTC contract but right before the contract error was discovered eBTC was already taking off and hit 80 cents per coin within the first week without being on any major exchanges. Once the code error was discovered EBTC developers did a coin swap and all EBTC holders received the new EBTC coins with the fixed the contract. The swap is finally finished and corrected & now we are ready to go to the moon in our flying lambos!
Some fudders out there will say this coin will fail just like they said bitcoin itself would fail but I employee those fudders to look at all of the coins in the top 100 that do absolutely nothing or that have no proof of concept. To date a lot of those coins quote on quote worthless coins have reached a 100 million plus dollar market cap. I would tell those fudders right now to put their money where their mouth is. If eBTC is not going to take over bitcoin then where could it land, at what price, and invest in it until it hits that price you believe it would reach then leave. I mean just look at doge its worth 130 million dollars and doge does absolutely nothing at all its virtually a meme coin. How far could a coin go that has the potential to be the next bitcoin?
All we need now is a public leader to advance us who can get the word about EBTC’s potential (Omar Bam aka Crypt0 already owns a good amount of eBTC & he talk to Tai Lopez & Top Investors about it (wink wink) reach out to him on twitter to speak up more about it publicly)
It’s our jobs now, if you want EBTC to succeed then make sure to reach out to influencers to get the word out by sharing this post and mentioning EBTC to top crypto influencers on twitter.
I hope this has given you an idea of why I am so excited about eBTC
Hodl Hodl My Friends

This is the link: https://www.reddit.com/r/eBTC/comments/7ajfep/why_ebtc_is_so_valueable/

Yes good read. Totally agree about "All we need now is a public leader to advance us who can get the word about EBTC’s potential (Omar Bam aka Crypt0 already owns a good amount of eBTC & he talk to Tai Lopez & Top Investors about it (wink wink) reach out to him on twitter to speak up more about it publicly)
It’s our jobs now, if you want EBTC to succeed then make sure to reach out to influencers to get the word out by sharing this post and mentioning EBTC to top crypto influencers on twitter."

I mentioned crypto0 yesterday and if we can get those know investors from youtube that would bring massive attention.  Smiley

I contacted some of the DEVs to advertise this post in the official twitter, I do not know if they will put

It has been posted on twitter official eBTC, retwitte: https://twitter.com/eBTCFoundation/status/926546939579129856

Roadmap has been updated on the official website
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:51:48 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: