Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:37:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SPF] SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem  (Read 48603 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AbNewton

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:28:14 AM

Very thoughtful coverage about what is SPF.
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 09:21:19 AM

If you have Charlie Shrem in team then you need to know your project is real good!
Charlie got over 10 ico offers a day and he devline all!
Bow to Sportyfi team! Congratulation founders! 👍🏼

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
bon3s90

Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 09:27:50 AM

Hey guys! Interesting idea!

What about responses from clubs, organizations, and athletes? Did you already talk to different people who are interested in such platform? Do you have any "pre-contracts" with athletes?
And what is the incentive for investors to keep the Tokens?

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
expeditedssldeadbeat

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:06:07 AM

Can someone explain what is going to happen with the remaining tokens not being sold?
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:28:13 AM

Guys SportyFi project and ICO supports many new superstars from all over the world

Look at Roberto Carlos FB post from today

He has 770.000k followers

EPIC!

PatelKartel

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:32:27 AM

Can someone explain what is going to happen with the remaining tokens not being sold?

I am interested in that too?.... But I think all the coins are going to be sold Like Black friday sales .. hehe  Cool
SportyFi (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Decentralized sports investment &funding ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 11:45:22 AM

We will mint the SPF Tokens. So each ETH contributed will generate  appropriate number of SPF Tokens (the exact number will be known one day before the SPF Crowdsale start). So in a hypothetical case (considering the interest lately we sincerely believe it is purely hypothetical) that we will not reach our hard cap (set at USD 16 million) the SPF Tokens will simply not be generated/issued (not during the Crowdsale and also not latter on).

SportyFi (OP)

Activity: 359

Decentralized sports investment &funding ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 12:08:04 PM

What about responses from clubs, organizations, and athletes? Did you already talk to different people who are interested in such platform? Do you have any "pre-contracts" with athletes?

Hi bon3s90,

Glad that you like our Project!

We are talking with the sports community constantly and the response is great and everybody is waiting for the platform to be up and running and fully functional. If you check our webpage (www.sportyfi.io) you will see that already now we are supported by many great athletes (our Sports Advisers are great current and ex athletes, Olympic Medalists, NBA player). On social channels we have been publicly supported by many great athletes, such as: Pter Prevc, Robert Kranjec, Jernej Damjan, Jakov Fak). Our main ambassador is FIFA World Cup Winner and UEFA Champions Leauge winner Robero Carlos. We have partnered up with the Slovenian Basketball Association (the  home association of the Slovenian basketball team, as the last European Champions).

Currently we are in the final phase of negotiations with a worldwide foundation (established by one of the greatest tennis players ever), who will be our launch partner for the platform (will reveal that soon - first through our Telegram Group https://t.me/sportyfi_official).

So, as to the response from the sports world - all of the above and much more proves that it is great.

The SPF token is a utility token of value. The token will be an entry ticket into the sports financing through SportyFi Platform. The real value ill be generated once the platform will be up and running and the value will increase with development and growth of the SportyFi ecosystem. This should be a good incentive to hold the SPF Tokens.

bon3s90

Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 12:41:03 PM

Hi bon3s90,

Glad that you like our Project!

We are talking with the sports community constantly and the response is great and everybody is waiting for the platform to be up and running and fully functional. If you check our webpage (www.sportyfi.io) you will see that already now we are supported by many great athletes (our Sports Advisers are great current and ex athletes, Olympic Medalists, NBA player). On social channels we have been publicly supported by many great athletes, such as: Pter Prevc, Robert Kranjec, Jernej Damjan, Jakov Fak). Our main ambassador is FIFA World Cup Winner and UEFA Champions Leauge winner Robero Carlos. We have partnered up with the Slovenian Basketball Association (the  home association of the Slovenian basketball team, as the last European Champions).

Currently we are in the final phase of negotiations with a worldwide foundation (established by one of the greatest tennis players ever), who will be our launch partner for the platform (will reveal that soon - first through our Telegram Group https://t.me/sportyfi_official).

So, as to the response from the sports world - all of the above and much more proves that it is great.

The SPF token is a utility token of value. The token will be an entry ticket into the sports financing through SportyFi Platform. The real value ill be generated once the platform will be up and running and the value will increase with development and growth of the SportyFi ecosystem. This should be a good incentive to hold the SPF Tokens.

Thanks for the detailed answer! Sounds good so far, even I still don't understand how I could use your Token (besides speculating that the price will rise).

Do you also consider to get in contact with e-sports? It is growing pretty fast and with more public attention more and more e-sports athletes will appear. Could be a huge market.

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
money2bitcoin

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:34:05 PM

Very interesting project!! I just added SportyFi to Token Report's ICO database. Lookin forward to the sale!
katulus

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:47:58 PM

Excellent development so far! So many great names from the sports already affiliated with SportyFi. And there are still two weeks to go towards ICO. I am sure we shall see many other sports people joining up!
katulus

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 04:04:09 PM

Did everybody see this video?

It's a great short presentation of SportyFi platform, i loved it!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_34RPOviQso

Thank you - did not even know there is a video avaiable Cheesy
geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:40:34 PM

Very interesting project!! I just added SportyFi to Token Report's ICO database. Lookin forward to the sale!

i think it will be very fast ICO - SportyFi is very tremendous idea and many adopters from all cryptoworld&athletes
cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:09:48 PM

i think it will be very fast ICO - SportyFi is very tremendous idea and many adopters from all cryptoworld&athletes

yop

and for all new investors&newcomers and all i found in medium good reading from SportyFI official channel

PART1

How Will It Actually Work?
The sporting industry is about to change radically, and SportyFi will take a huge part in that shift by providing the wider global community with new ways to invest in sport. And how will we achieve that?

https://medium.com/sportyfi/how-will-it-actually-work-444cf7bc5f04

and PART2

How Will It Actually Work? Part 2
In Part 1 we focused on the SportyFi Smart Manager platform. Let see how the SportyFi Professional Fund will disrupt the sports industry.

SportyFi’s Token Crowdsale, starting Nov 14, will allocate a part of the funds raised during the SPF Token Pre-Crowdsale and Crowdsale into the SportyFi Professional Fund. All funds raised over $9,000,000 up to the hard cap will be allocated into the fund.

https://medium.com/sportyfi/how-will-it-actually-work-part-2-a08eee512d82

dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:27:06 PM

hello dev
this is a very interesting project indeed...maybe a lot of new sport stars willl rise, people that otherwise wouldn't have the opportunity
would be interesting to cooperate. any interest in portuguese translation work?
cheers

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:27:37 PM

No words needed

No way... Roberto Carlos tweet?

how many followers?
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:36:30 PM

congratulations!!!!!!! this will escalate  Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:20:45 PM

We are the world....we are the SportyFi Smiley

SportyFi idea went worldwide - everybody talks about it   in athletes circles, crypto...celebs

I hope i will get through ICO so i can get my famous SportyFi tokens
Taya Afi

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:25:03 PM

Hello! when will the token go to the exchange? and on what?
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:58:15 PM

Guys SportyFi project and ICO supports many new superstars from all over the world

Look at Roberto Carlos FB post from today

He has 770.000k followers

EPIC!

SportyFi project will be huge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: