Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:33:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is not gambling  (Read 20827 times)
chamaraprabhath

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:36:18 PM

some people say that bitcoin is like gambling. They also say that share market some kind of gambling. when we do gambling we can't predict the future that what will happen based on previous result. when we do gambling by using dice we cant say the next number based on previous one. But when we do bitcoin or alt trading we can predict future by using the analytical tool. we can draw a trend line and after that we can say what will happen next. so according to my opinion bitcoin is not gambling. it is about our experience and knowledge.

daneel [●_●] Your Personal Cryptocurrency Smart Assistant ▬
\\ ▬▬ ICO > 29th January ▬▬ // (http://daneel.io)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:37:06 PM

I don't know why people say bitcoin is gambling. Its not gambling. You are investing your money and time. You use your internet. So its not gambling dealing with it.
Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized and acceptable worldwide. Bitcoin is changing the world every day by providing jobs and investment opportunities where people can invest their money and make profit by just holding their bitcoins because bitcoin has limited supply that is why the value keeps growing. Therefore, the bitcoin is an investment opportunity not gambling, ponzi, or pyramid.
Indeed. Bitcoin is not a gambling because you cannot make here a lot of money in just a few minutes because that is impossible in bitcoin and it is just a form of currency that can be used as an investment or currency to transfer money and it will only become gambling if you will do margin trading with bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:39:15 PM

In this type of business, gout is needed in every transaction and you always need to believe and have faith.
In terms of gambling, the company does not tolerate this such thing and not coordinate to use their services in this kind of activity. I guess the public should be aware of it for further notice.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:48:10 PM

I don't know why people say bitcoin is gambling. Its not gambling. You are investing your money and time. You use your internet. So its not gambling dealing with it.

Bitcoin can indeed be used for gambling, real money can also be for gambling. Bitcoin is the virtual eye in the digital world like physical money in the real world, so bitcoin is currency and not gambling.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

Bitcoin is not a gambling actually, but it can be use in any form of gambling games in online. So this things must give a a clear clarification for this matters. Because it is obviously a digital currency or money that can be use to buy anything and can be use for now in online payment.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:35:12 PM

Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized and acceptable worldwide. Bitcoin is changing the world every day by providing jobs and investment opportunities where people can invest their money and make profit by just holding their bitcoins because bitcoin has limited supply that is why the value keeps growing. Therefore, the bitcoin is an investment opportunity not gambling, ponzi, or pyramid.
Indeed. Bitcoin is not a gambling because you cannot make here a lot of money in just a few minutes because that is impossible in bitcoin and it is just a form of currency that can be used as an investment or currency to transfer money and it will only become gambling if you will do margin trading with bitcoin.
binary pairs will definitely can treat as gambling since you are just betting whether the value will fall or will rise and in just 5 minutes you can lose everything, but in real essence bitcoin is an investment where we can save and wait till the value will rise up, bitcoin is a currency indeed and canuse in payment transactions.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Aileen C.

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:10:47 PM

Agree,  you got some point in that. Bitcoin is not a gambling for me too.
binary pairs will definitely can treat as gambling since you are just betting whether the value will fall or will rise and in just 5 minutes you can lose everything, but in real essence bitcoin is an investment where we can save and wait till the value will rise up, bitcoin is a currency indeed and canuse in payment transactions.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:17:58 PM

I think bitcoin is like gambling You will never know every price per BTC every second. you will also feel the sensation of panic every BTC price increases or decreases. it's all about how we cope with managing the coin spending we can afford to sell at high prices so the government prohibits people to invest in bitcoin because it has inconsistent value

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
muhdede

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:29:47 PM

I think bitcoin is like gambling You will never know every price per BTC every second. you will also feel the sensation of panic every BTC price increases or decreases. it's all about how we cope with managing the coin spending we can afford to sell at high prices so the government prohibits people to invest in bitcoin because it has inconsistent value
that's why every BTC holder always holds it for a huge profit. I'm sure it's also felt on every bitcoin holder that it's hard to sell bitcoins every second. bitcoin gambling? maybe yes maybe it does not depend on how we get the right time and sell at the right price

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:30:13 AM

ABSOLUTELY YES, BITCOIN is not gambling if you employ the skills needed in investing.
No I think if you are categorizing two different elements on the basis of skills employed for them then you are not comparing with right measurement tool. In gambling skills required too. This is much technical than trading or investing if you are becoming an expert. What I feel is the difference between these two is, gambling is fake, to be called as source of income while reality is, it isn’t.
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:43:29 AM

Bitcoin is absolutely not a gamble.
But other people relate it to gambling due to its volatility wherein a person may earn big or lose big.
That is why it is necessary to study as much as possible in order to avoid commiting mistakes.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:52:42 AM

On the gambler's eye, bitcoin is actually a gambling because when you invest, it's either you will earn great profit (WIN) or you might find yourself in a hole where you want to sell your bitcoin at a very low price (LOSE) when it's price goes down deep. So it's really very important that you have to know first about what you are really investing to.

jacmarry

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:02:46 AM

Some people think that bitcoin is gambling. But it's not a gambling. It is very big online market place. It is smooth market place. We investment our money here, then we hope that our money will be increase day by day. Last of all we say that it's not a gambling.
Laodungchun

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:05:13 AM

Yes, it's not really gambling bitcoins. It's just called gambling because of its price falling and rising,
connesa

Activity: 216

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

maybe some think it that way coz holding bitcoin is like also taking a risk...in crypto world u will never know when it will pump or dump.i understand why some say its like gambling,you can really lose profit in bitcoin if it dumps and win big if it pumps.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:14:51 AM

On the gambler's eye, bitcoin is actually a gambling because when you invest, it's either you will earn great profit (WIN) or you might find yourself in a hole where you want to sell your bitcoin at a very low price (LOSE) when it's price goes down deep. So it's really very important that you have to know first about what you are really investing to.
Actually, gambling or can not be determined from everyone who do invest. If you do not know about the investment you're in, then it's the same as you gamble. If you know what you have to do, and you know about the investment you're doing, it means you're not gambling and really investing. It's just like investing Bitcoin, and investing into other things in the world. But if you ask about other investments, like gold, house and land, I should say that investment is more certain than cryptocurrency. So if you compare home investment, land, and silver gold with Bitcoin, then you'll know that Bitcoin is more impressed with gambling than them. I hope you understand what I am saying.
Drunkenhorse

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:17:12 AM

Of course it is, any coin is gambling, but you have to know how to gamble properly and understand your outs.
mudsadji

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:22:16 AM

Bitcoin is sure not gambling , We know how to get it and invest through it, and it can act as an intermediary.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:24:15 AM

Well, it is not gambling really because you are not in a place where you make bets and then at the end of the day either go home penniless or with much money. Unlike gambling, Bitcoin is like making an investment that will either go up or down but if it is down it will still go up in the coming days so there is no losing in Bitcoin really. In gambling, there is. I would like to treat Bitcoin as an investment or as a form or currency. That's it!

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:25:06 AM

I agree. Who said that bitcoin is gambling seems not to know bitcoin well. As your explanation, it is not easy to get profit in cryptocurrency without proper analysis and calculation, if gambling only relies on luck.

The great profits of cryptocurrency are entirely due to being influenced by demand and supply in the stock. If the analysis is good, it will definitely get a big profit.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: