Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:06:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 124027 times)
JeremieCRPT

Activity: 402
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 12:43:15 AM

Say good-bye to old limits!

Cashing out with Crypterium (https://go.onelink.me/jpvK/ec2d008e) is fast, affordable and convenient. From now on, you can withdraw...

- 1000 EUR per transaction
- 3000 EUR per day
- 10000 EUR per month

Ready to try it out?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JeremieCRPT

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 12:43:33 AM

Enjoy the up-coming weekend with Crypterium latest news Digest (https://medium.com/crypterium/weekly-the-race-ends-bch-arrives-cash-outs-grow-501e7945f81d)!

🕺💃
kennym

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:40:05 PM

i've written here many times before and the team try to avoid us and called fudders , we had simple demands about projects .. after they did some of them, i only write about current status ..  tnx team to do some of the things what they prommissed.

here was my expactations and some of them are done already ..

- send the cards not only for the 1000 but the rest as soon as possible .. (Done ! icould be even more , i dont know exact number vut i can see in app active user number is more than 1000 )
- start to burning proccess for CRPT  ( this has already started , tnx )
- start MLP (this one started but i havent seen the results of MLP , they can openly show it maybe )
- NFC for app   (maybe in 2020)
- QR payment in app  (maybe in 2020)
- more coins in app  (they added BCH , i guess they will add more soon )
- new exchanges ..  (binance dex added .. maybe soon there will be more )
- c-lever credit platform should integrate the app  ( this will be boost user number )
- vouchers should be open  (maybe in 2020)

Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 04:47:03 PM

I just read the latest update from the official crypterium account (twitter), that now Indonesians can withdraw using a Crypterium card, interesting news. I would like to request Crypterium card as soon as.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
JeremieCRPT

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:23:40 AM

Short market review by Crypterium: Will Bitcoin skyrocket in the upcoming days? (https://news.crypterium.com/bitcoin-price-about-to-explode-says-btc-investor-keiser/)
🤔
coinpricetoday

Activity: 211
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 07:30:51 AM

Help Crypterium in finding new investors, post reviews about

https://coinpricetoday.com/coin/crypterium/
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:27:48 AM

Short market review by Crypterium: Will Bitcoin skyrocket in the upcoming days? (https://news.crypterium.com/bitcoin-price-about-to-explode-says-btc-investor-keiser/)
🤔
In the article it was written that Keizer believes bitcoin will skyrocket in a few days,
and if that really happens, of course this is good news for everyone

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Crypto king 123

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 05:12:22 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2019, 11:03:47 AM by Crypto king 123

Nice review of a ex employee of Crypterium

https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Crypterium-EI_IE2178070.11,21.htm

Cons

It is former startup not eventially transitioned into enterprise still spending ICO money and not earning almost any profit. Services promised in whitepaper are not yet implemented and probably will never be implemented due effictive management from founders and hired managers. Previous businesses (workle.ru, payqr.ru) from the same founders were not successful and now in freezed mode. I suppose this is due to their management style and competencies and probably much significantly because one of the founder's father's influence (who don't have any competencies and experience in online and crypto business) on all business decisions. The team is not really international: the founders and all managers are russians. Formal CEO, COO, CFO are only a showcase and don't make any decisions. London office doesn't really exists - these a few people are working from home. So the management is russian which reflects on how the company is doing. The company has too few best practices implemented not only in development but in management , too. Micromanagement is the only approach practiced there. They usually don't know what they wand and don't have any agreed position because of constant race for power and political games. As a result there is lack of trust and constant staff turnover - professionals don't want to work there. People are considered as resouces only. The most terrible thing - you can be fired at any time and without any fault from you side. For example, there was a case: managers suddenly decided the need to change technology and bought "almost ready" solution with a couple of developers. More than six months development results have been trown as a trash and recently hired developers left without tasks as programming languages has been changed , too. They have been fired without any compensations. Management has a good leverage because of "gray" salary. Another details: - Significant part of the salary is "gray", not official to be hidden from taxes. - Despite office hours are flexible - you must sit there not less than 9 hrs every day. And it doesn't matter how long your lunch is. - Work from home paid 25% less - Overtimes are usual and not compensated according to the law - Social package is absent - Sick leaves are paid only 50% - You must use spy software in case of work from home Don't recommend to work there
JeremieCRPT

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 12:34:52 AM

Cons

It is former startup not eventially transitioned into enterprise still spending ICO money and not earning almost any profit. Services promised in whitepaper are not yet implemented and probably will never be implemented due effictive management from founders and hired managers. Previous businesses (workle.ru, payqr.ru) from the same founders were not successful and now in freezed mode. I suppose this is due to their management style and competencies and probably much significantly because one of the founder's father's influence (who don't have any competencies and experience in online and crypto business) on all business decisions. The team is not really international: the founders and all managers are russians. Formal CEO, COO, CFO are only a showcase and don't make any decisions. London office doesn't really exists - these a few people are working from home. So the management is russian which reflects on how the company is doing. The company has too few best practices implemented not only in development but in management , too. Micromanagement is the only approach practiced there. They usually don't know what they wand and don't have any agreed position because of constant race for power and political games. As a result there is lack of trust and constant staff turnover - professionals don't want to work there. People are considered as resouces only. The most terrible thing - you can be fired at any time and without any fault from you side. For example, there was a case: managers suddenly decided the need to change technology and bought "almost ready" solution with a couple of developers. More than six months development results have been trown as a trash and recently hired developers left without tasks as programming languages has been changed , too. They have been fired without any compensations. Management has a good leverage because of "gray" salary. Another details: - Significant part of the salary is "gray", not official to be hidden from taxes. - Despite office hours are flexible - you must sit there not less than 9 hrs every day. And it doesn't matter how long your lunch is. - Work from home paid 25% less - Overtimes are usual and not compensated according to the law - Social package is absent - Sick leaves are paid only 50% - You must use spy software in case of work from home Don't recommend to work there

You need a better hobby then harassment based on falsities, misunderstandings and flat out lies. We have believed you to be a paid provacator for some time. This "company review"
on Glassdoor is an absolute joke, and more than likely written by yourself, since if falls directly in line with your conspiracy theories that you have attempted to pass off through your multiple accounts. Your comments will continue to be reported to the moderator for harassment.
JeremieCRPT

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 12:35:09 AM

Cashing out crypto with Crypterium is easy, fast and affordable.

Ready to try it? (https://youtu.be/cJ_SXzDyn0E)
😎
Crypto king 123

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 11:12:03 AM

Nope not me, looks to me like an honest employee review. Look at your android rating, down to 3.3 stars, better get your shit going or you will be under 3 stars soon

Cons

You need a better hobby then harassment based on falsities, misunderstandings and flat out lies. We have believed you to be a paid provacator for some time. This "company review"
on Glassdoor is an absolute joke, and more than likely written by yourself, since if falls directly in line with your conspiracy theories that you have attempted to pass off through your multiple accounts. Your comments will continue to be reported to the moderator for harassment.
JeremieCRPT

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 12:07:06 AM

New coin in the Crypterium Wallet! 🎉

This time it’s a highly awaited one — Crypterium Wallet now supports XRP (https://news.crypterium.com/ripple-xrp-now-supported-on-the-crypterium-wallet/)
😎
coinpricetoday

Activity: 211
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 04:07:19 AM

hope you people will add some quality about this project
Crypto king 123

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:16:05 AM

How's your card working now, LOL

You scammers

Some reviews of the Crypterium APP

M
August 28, 2019
Far too many issues

Ezul Ramle
August 24, 2019
I ordered my card since july and until now haven't received my card. Contact support for 5 times and nothing has been done and they said its because of the partners side and please be patience. What a waste of 2 months time hoping for it. Some support are super helpful and some are rude with no f manner at all. Disappointed! Not recommended.

Alain Lafontaine
August 27, 2019
Frauds! Don't respond to emails after asking for transaction ID. Which I provided. They OWE me 443 CRPT Tokens from their OWN coin swap! Which they did not send or send back to the other chain! Now no response after proof of transaction provided. Do I need to get lawyers here? Or is Crypterium going to fix this?

Becky Ch.
August 27, 2019
The app keeps popping up even when I am not tapping it to have it open and have all notifications and permissions OFF. And of course.... almost 7 weeks waiting for my card.... so, is there a -5 stars rating???

Krizz Luna
August 20, 2019
i added money to my crypterium card this morning and its still pending, its been over 7 hrs.. something is wrong with crypterium.. i can not get any help, all they tell me is be patient. i need to use my money.. they are very disloyal to the customers...

dariou ghazi
August 16, 2019
shittiest app ever they send you the confirmation app but wont let you confirm your number Everytime you insert the code it says something went wrong, when trying to change your password it won't let you because your phone is not verified and there is no option to verify...ive tried six different co...

John Rabuse
August 13, 2019
STRAIGHT GARBAGE ICO. THE COMPANY owns massive amount of coins to dump on their backers. The coin istelf is as pointless as ever. Using their own crypterium coins to use transactions on an app, please get real and just use bitcoin.

Jonathan B
August 13, 2019
impossible to sign up. asks for verification via sms code. auto signs you out when you navigate to get code. Then upon signing back in tells you you need to verify (no kidding), but no way to do it

Ian Oliver
August 12, 2019
couldn't even set up account every time I cecked the confirmation code via sms and go back to put in the number the app makes me start over. bad programming

ryan_crpt

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:33:13 PM

These are common types of issue that a software goes through when changes are made and some can be resolved with proper troubleshooting. It is never perfect for everyone, but works great on my Android. Keep trying Crypto King.
JeremieCRPT

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 12:54:27 AM

How's your card working now, LOL

You scammers

Some reviews of the Crypterium APP

M
August 28, 2019
Far too many issues

Ezul Ramle
August 24, 2019
I ordered my card since july and until now haven't received my card. Contact support for 5 times and nothing has been done and they said its because of the partners side and please be patience. What a waste of 2 months time hoping for it. Some support are super helpful and some are rude with no f manner at all. Disappointed! Not recommended.

Alain Lafontaine
August 27, 2019
Frauds! Don't respond to emails after asking for transaction ID. Which I provided. They OWE me 443 CRPT Tokens from their OWN coin swap! Which they did not send or send back to the other chain! Now no response after proof of transaction provided. Do I need to get lawyers here? Or is Crypterium going to fix this?

Becky Ch.
August 27, 2019
The app keeps popping up even when I am not tapping it to have it open and have all notifications and permissions OFF. And of course.... almost 7 weeks waiting for my card.... so, is there a -5 stars rating???

Krizz Luna
August 20, 2019
i added money to my crypterium card this morning and its still pending, its been over 7 hrs.. something is wrong with crypterium.. i can not get any help, all they tell me is be patient. i need to use my money.. they are very disloyal to the customers...

dariou ghazi
August 16, 2019
shittiest app ever they send you the confirmation app but wont let you confirm your number Everytime you insert the code it says something went wrong, when trying to change your password it won't let you because your phone is not verified and there is no option to verify...ive tried six different co...

John Rabuse
August 13, 2019
STRAIGHT GARBAGE ICO. THE COMPANY owns massive amount of coins to dump on their backers. The coin istelf is as pointless as ever. Using their own crypterium coins to use transactions on an app, please get real and just use bitcoin.

Jonathan B
August 13, 2019
impossible to sign up. asks for verification via sms code. auto signs you out when you navigate to get code. Then upon signing back in tells you you need to verify (no kidding), but no way to do it

Ian Oliver
August 12, 2019
couldn't even set up account every time I cecked the confirmation code via sms and go back to put in the number the app makes me start over. bad programming

If you have so many concerns regarding our company, you would not be with us. If you choose to stay, that is up to you. No one is forcing you to participate in our company. Still, you constantly harass us about various false claims and ridiculous postings. This is how we know you are a paid provacator. Otherwise, having so much doubt, you would not waste your time in being with us. Have a nice day.
JeremieCRPT

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 12:55:06 AM

From now on, you can swap your ERC-20 CRPT tokens to BEP-2 and vice versa. (https://news.crypterium.com/how-to-swap-erc-20-crpt-tokens-to-binance-chain/)

It's up to you to decide the best option for your funds. 😎

Your money - your way!
JeremieCRPT

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 12:55:33 AM

Worried about the falling BTC price?

Bitcoin permabull and founder of crypto merchant bank Mike Novogratz finds no reason to doubt the bull market. (https://news.crypterium.com/bitcoin-permabull-mike-novogratz-institutions-are-lining-up-for-crypto/)
📈
JeremieCRPT

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 12:55:45 AM

Ready for the new crypto experience with the first Global Bitcoin Card?

Ordering your Crypterium card will only take you a couple of minutes. (https://news.crypterium.com/how-to-order-the-crypterium-card/)

Let them be the most productive minutes of your day. 😉
JeremieCRPT

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 12:56:12 AM

These are common types of issue that a software goes through when changes are made and some can be resolved with proper troubleshooting. It is never perfect for everyone, but works great on my Android. Keep trying Crypto King.

Correct. He is a paid provacator.
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: