Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:49:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 124063 times)
kennym

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:51:15 PM

I know , ı just found it 2 days ago , monart .. from the owner users in crypterium at reddit ..  ı just follow some of them and one of them is also active member of monart .. ı just checked it and bingo Austin is there Smiley

they are proffesional about collecting money without doing anything..

Yes unless you have blue lips from drinking the crypterium Kool - Aid you are  banned on telegram

There is about 100 people still following this project, they are just spending ICO funds right now, just buying time and starting new scams, just go to Austin Kimm and Vladimir's linkedin pages

Austin has a new Art scam starting now also, just crazy, it's hard to make this shit up   monart.art 

These guys are professional, but not in the banking industry

Have they hit one deadline? Even there listing on SHITBTC was late,

Be patient, just remember in a few weeks and soon!!!!

When a project starts saying in a few weeks time and soon, very soon Cheesy then its their common delaying tactics, ive seen alot of failed projects resorting to fake promises in order to keep the community energy and trust

there s no community left .. they banned them all from all groups ..

they are even swearing people on reddit and other people with a quote of " you are not share holders , nobody force you to buy tokens , sell and go away "

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto king 123

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:58:41 PM

It probably becomes an addiction  to screw people

Especially when you make millions doing it

I know , ı just found it 2 days ago , monart .. from the owner users in crypterium at reddit ..  ı just follow some of them and one of them is also active member of monart .. ı just checked it and bingo Austin is there Smiley

they are proffesional about collecting money without doing anything..

Yes unless you have blue lips from drinking the crypterium Kool - Aid you are  banned on telegram

There is about 100 people still following this project, they are just spending ICO funds right now, just buying time and starting new scams, just go to Austin Kimm and Vladimir's linkedin pages

Austin has a new Art scam starting now also, just crazy, it's hard to make this shit up   monart.art 

These guys are professional, but not in the banking industry

Have they hit one deadline? Even there listing on SHITBTC was late,

Be patient, just remember in a few weeks and soon!!!!

When a project starts saying in a few weeks time and soon, very soon Cheesy then its their common delaying tactics, ive seen alot of failed projects resorting to fake promises in order to keep the community energy and trust

there s no community left .. they banned them all from all groups ..

they are even swearing people on reddit and other people with a quote of " you are not share holders , nobody force you to buy tokens , sell and go away "

Crypt0scientist

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:00:18 PM

Bitcoin trading volume in Brazil is increasing rapidly. Argentina and Venezuela are also moving in this direction. The reason? Untrustable banking systems and high levels of inflation are forcing citizens to search for better alternatives when it comes to safeguarding value and moving money internationally.

Let's analyze the current situation in these countries and the way Crypterium can influence it for good. (https://crypterium.com/news/open/brazil-bitcoin-trading-volume)
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:47:46 PM

it became 1,030,405 CRPT , Yesterday it was 980,245 CRPT  

collecting nearly 50000 CRPT in a day ..
where did he get the token? did he buy 50000 CRPT? of course he is very brave about taking risks,
with a total of 1 million CRPT certainly a good investment

Crypto king 123

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:00:17 AM

They are not buying, price has remained flat for weeks, even with what should be good news, the price is still in the toilet

where did he get the token? did he buy 50000 CRPT? of course he is very brave about taking risks,
kennym

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:48:22 AM

ı guess these accounts are the companys accounts..  they made huge dump for the last 1 year and now they are collecting it back..
you can even expect more bigger frauds  that ı dont wanna describe.. theese guys are fraud creaters . you can not trust them ..

april is almost over .. there is no loyalt programe , there is no card shipping .. there is no payment in app ..

Crypt0scientist

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:16:30 PM

Hi,

As for any scam claims, we are well past that. Many of the Crypterium management team are highly experienced digital payments professionals coming from some of the most innovative Fintech sectors in Europe and having spent the better part of 10 years developing digital payment and banking solutions. Before the team has attracted more than $50M of investment into fintech projects. Also, a list of our official licenses can be found here: https://mtr.mkm.ee/juriidiline_isik/220559

That address looks like related to the complex Crypterium app system. We don’t have a clear mechanism to increase or decrease the value of the token. We can't control the market and focused on product development. Please stop FUD.

P.S.

I do not understand people who claim to support the project, but at the same time throwing mud at the project? What's the point? We are working hard and we're bringing Crypterium vision to live! Stay tuned and be happy!

ı guess these accounts are the companys accounts..  they made huge dump for the last 1 year and now they are collecting it back..
you can even expect more bigger frauds  that ı dont wanna describe.. theese guys are fraud creaters . you can not trust them ..

april is almost over .. there is no loyalt programe , there is no card shipping .. there is no payment in app ..

kennym

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:44:58 PM

dude you have a licence which is worthless..

you have no tool which can be usefull.. what does people do with their CRPT tokens ? ı have 12500 token and they are worthless now.. i cant do anything with it ..

the moment i invested on you at ico time , i had hopes that i can use that money when i was travelling in different countries.. ı dont need to care about credit card fees or etc ..

now i have some useless token and it worth nothing.. becouse it lost %90 of its value ..

we have spend 1.5 year together while wating and i have seen that you have no capability about creating a project .. you are scammers . i have been following all members of your team ..

they just focus on 1 thing ; creating more icos and collecting more money thats it.. you have no tool which is usefull..

even instachange is not working now .. the numbers in web page is fake ..

1,5 year is enough to wait. i realized that you will never finish this project. you dont even able to show what is your development plan, sprint logs .. who is doing what for every week ..

what is the timeline ? and what are you doing now ?

Hi,

As for any scam claims, we are well past that. Many of the Crypterium management team are highly experienced digital payments professionals coming from some of the most innovative Fintech sectors in Europe and having spent the better part of 10 years developing digital payment and banking solutions. Before the team has attracted more than $50M of investment into fintech projects. Also, a list of our official licenses can be found here: https://mtr.mkm.ee/juriidiline_isik/220559

That address looks like related to the complex Crypterium app system. We don’t have a clear mechanism to increase or decrease the value of the token. We can't control the market and focused on product development. Please stop FUD.

P.S.

I do not understand people who claim to support the project, but at the same time throwing mud at the project? What's the point? We are working hard and we're bringing Crypterium vision to live! Stay tuned and be happy!

ı guess these accounts are the companys accounts..  they made huge dump for the last 1 year and now they are collecting it back..
you can even expect more bigger frauds  that ı dont wanna describe.. theese guys are fraud creaters . you can not trust them ..

[/quote]
JeremieCRPT

Activity: 402

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:27:40 PM

you have no tool which can be usefull.. what does people do with their CRPT tokens ? ı have 12500 token and they are worthless now.. i cant do anything with it ..

the moment i invested on you at ico time , i had hopes that i can use that money when i was travelling in different countries.. ı dont need to care about credit card fees or etc ..

now i have some useless token and it worth nothing.. becouse it lost %90 of its value ..

we have spend 1.5 year together while wating and i have seen that you have no capability about creating a project .. you are scammers . i have been following all members of your team ..

they just focus on 1 thing ; creating more icos and collecting more money thats it.. you have no tool which is usefull..

1,5 year is enough to wait. i realized that you will never finish this project. you dont even able to show what is your development plan, sprint logs .. who is doing what for every week ..

Hi,

P.S.

ı guess these accounts are the companys accounts..  they made huge dump for the last 1 year and now they are collecting it back..
you can even expect more bigger frauds  that ı dont wanna describe.. theese guys are fraud creaters . you can not trust them ..

[/quote]

We no longer feel the need to respond to your baseless FUD. We will let our completed product speak for itself. Have a nice day.
Crypto king 123

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:02:17 AM

Just remember,  soon, be patient, waiting are partnerships

quote author=JeremieCRPT link=topic=2214098.msg50664635#msg50664635 date=1555622860]

Hi,

P.S.

[/quote]

We no longer feel the need to respond to your baseless FUD. We will let our completed product speak for itself. Have a nice day.
[/quote]
kennym

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:43:05 AM

we are excatly waiting fot this , but instead of doing it , you are sending silly answers here .. fighting with people and copy paste replies for the last 1.5 year..

we are wating for a product , not a silly article about how cyrpto currency is awesome in south america or spain ..

question is simple ? where is the product you were prommissing ? what have you done with the money at ico ?

Crypto king 123

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:45:15 AM

We have news in the app, come on the last news app date was on 2-17-19, what else do you want from us

Soon, just remember soon!

we are excatly waiting fot this , but instead of doing it , you are sending silly answers here .. fighting with people and copy paste replies for the last 1.5 year..

we are wating for a product , not a silly article about how cyrpto currency is awesome in south america or spain ..

question is simple ? where is the product you were prommissing ? what have you done with the money at ico ?

Crypto king 123

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:51:27 AM

Countdown is on, only 11 days left, hopefully we see something soon Angry
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:30:28 AM

The last days are the days where big things happen, lets see it will happen here too, we can hope it will.
Crypto king 123

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:32:58 AM

They always have delays, I am guessing there will be an issue on crypterium's partner end, totally out of crypterium's control.

That will be there excuse,can't wait to get my stickers!!

The last days are the days where big things happen, lets see it will happen here too, we can hope it will.
Crypto king 123

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:38:32 PM

big token movements

Just transferred out 100,000 tokens (I believe this one is linked to crypterium or a owners account)    https://etherscan.io/token/0x80a7e048f37a50500351c204cb407766fa3bae7f?a=0xb73f3f6f26773a138230a1c5268844dc90b6d360

150,000 token transfer https://etherscan.io/token/0x80a7e048f37a50500351c204cb407766fa3bae7f?a=0x5182531e3ebeb35af19e00fa5de03a12d46eba72

keeping an eye on these
JeremieCRPT

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:03:47 PM

We all love to pay for things in different ways. The Crypterium Card gives you options. You can either pay a one-time Card Issuance fee of $9,99, or select a plan from our monthly subscriptions (https://preorder.crypterium.com/tariffs/): Plus or Premium.

“Your money - Your way”. The Crypterium Card is all about turning this bold statement into an actual reality. Join!
JeremieCRPT

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:04:04 PM

Check out Crypterium's weekly digest!

This week we've uncovered a deeper meaning behind the quote “winter is coming” and also traveled to one country that’s far enough from snowflakes: Brazil — one of the key crypto players in Latam. This nation has reached a new Bitcoin trading volume this week.

Get a caipirinha and let’s get started! (https://medium.com/crypterium/weekly-digest-got-money-tips-brazils-record-btc-trading-more-edef1c259daf)
Crypto king 123

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:59:49 AM

The 100,000 and 150,000 tokens both got dumped into kucoin, guess why price is under 16 cents, crypterium moving more to the exchange

Just transferred out 100,000 tokens (I believe this one is linked to crypterium or a owners account)    https://etherscan.io/token/0x80a7e048f37a50500351c204cb407766fa3bae7f?a=0xb73f3f6f26773a138230a1c5268844dc90b6d360

150,000 token transfer https://etherscan.io/token/0x80a7e048f37a50500351c204cb407766fa3bae7f?a=0x5182531e3ebeb35af19e00fa5de03a12d46eba72

keeping an eye on these
[/quote]
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:08:52 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 02:00:02 PM by generous

The 100,000 and 150,000 tokens both got dumped into kucoin, guess why price is under 16 cents, crypterium moving more to the exchange

Just transferred out 100,000 tokens (I believe this one is linked to crypterium or a owners account)    https://etherscan.io/token/0x80a7e048f37a50500351c204cb407766fa3bae7f?a=0xb73f3f6f26773a138230a1c5268844dc90b6d360

keeping an eye on these

Crypterium should not be affected by the price just because 150,000 tokens were sold,
maybe because crypterium could not keep prices that made CRPT prices even more plunging

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: