Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 124064 times)
Peter111280

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:26:14 PM

I start to be optimistic with the project crpt. according to a source that not is team, the cards are being issued by UnionPay same. so I hope the confirmation of 100% to buy more crpt!
 Grin
Cards doesn't mean anything,look at Change,TokenCard,TenX,Paycent all with cards but the team scammed the token holders like how Cryp did.A token without any use case while getting dumped by the team.OPEN YOUR EYES GUYS,CRYPT IS FOLLOWING THE FOOTSTEPS OF THE SCAM PROJECTS LISTED ABOVE!

GET OUT ASAP IF YOU CAN!!!

Lmao!
Boom! Just like that, like I said in posts back - once the team updates on cards, new accounts will pop up with new complaints and claim the cards don’t matter! Just this morning, Crypterium began notifying customers via email that their cards have shipped! And wouldn’t you know it? Brand new FUD accounts with the same dialect and wording format spreading FUD and claiming cards don’t matter!

Haha, it’s so obvious the FUD is fake and organized.
Crypterium is legit 😍

Ignore the FUD guys, this is all the same person making fake accounts. He was a terminated team member just trying to hurt Crypterium - hence his obsession. Steven Parker wouldn’t risk his name and portfolio by associating with a project as CEO unless he was absolutely confident. Circle wouldn’t have given Crypterium approval to add their stable coin - USDC- to the app unless they absolutely trusted Crypterium.
hi fake account is yours , your account is less from one week old , and really you dumped the token holders the crpt is usuelles no any burn , you treat the people that give you money in ico to you make start up like people that don’t have to do anything with crypterium like they are really only preregistered customers .
I like that you show to us your wallet where do you keeping the crpt. And give us your skype sure some one will like to confirm that you are real and not from the team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrypteriumCRPT

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:25:12 PM

Lol Grin Anyone with half of a brain can see that this website posts user submissions to their website lol. This isn’t anything official, this is a website that posted a complaint written up by YOU lol! Their source and entire write up is from a twitter user lol. A twitter user with no activity except bashing Crypterium lol

This is all from you brotha, everyone can see you’re a psychopath that’s obsessed with the team lol. Fake accounts, spamming FUD everyday, spamming review sites lol.
CrypteriumCRPT

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:35:28 PM

I start to be optimistic with the project crpt. according to a source that not is team, the cards are being issued by UnionPay same. so I hope the confirmation of 100% to buy more crpt!
 Grin
Cards doesn't mean anything,look at Change,TokenCard,TenX,Paycent all with cards but the team scammed the token holders like how Cryp did.A token without any use case while getting dumped by the team.OPEN YOUR EYES GUYS,CRYPT IS FOLLOWING THE FOOTSTEPS OF THE SCAM PROJECTS LISTED ABOVE!

Lmao!
Boom! Just like that, like I said in posts back - once the team updates on cards, new accounts will pop up with new complaints and claim the cards don’t matter! Just this morning, Crypterium began notifying customers via email that their cards have shipped! And wouldn’t you know it? Brand new FUD accounts with the same dialect and wording format spreading FUD and claiming cards don’t matter!

Crypterium is legit 😍

Ignore the FUD guys, this is all the same person making fake accounts. He was a terminated team member just trying to hurt Crypterium - hence his obsession. Steven Parker wouldn’t risk his name and portfolio by associating with a project as CEO unless he was absolutely confident. Circle wouldn’t have given Crypterium approval to add their stable coin - USDC- to the app unless they absolutely trusted Crypterium.
hi fake account is yours , your account is less from one week old , and really you dumped the token holders the crpt is usuelles no any burn , you treat the people that give you money in ico to you make start up like people that don’t have to do anything with crypterium like they are really only preregistered customers .
I like that you show to us your wallet where do you keeping the crpt. And give us your skype sure some one will like to confirm that you are real and not from the team

You keep accusing me of having a fake account or being an employee of Crypterium lol.
I continue to offer you any proof that you want that I’m not affiliated with the team, but you just continue to ignore it lol.

I’ll skype, upload videos, etc.
Crypterium doesn’t have any staff that are US citizens lol and I can show you my Crypterium ICO purchase lol.

You keep citing a token burn. There isn’t a FIXED DATE for the token burn you moron lol. Why would the team burn tokens when they haven’t fully deploy the debit cards to evaluate the size of the network and the networks activity?

You’re an idiot.

Please keep posting, because the more you post - the more people see Crypterium and they’re buying. They don’t believe any of your broken English bullshit. The FUD accounts are clearly all you, the same person - a terminated Crypterium staff member.

You post, I respond, the team responds. People do their own research, and they buy Crypterium.

So thanks for helping the community!
itslim12

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:51:54 PM

Grin

Lmao!

Crypterium is legit 😍

You keep accusing me of having a fake account or being an employee of Crypterium lol.
I continue to offer you any proof that you want that I’m not affiliated with the team, but you just continue to ignore it lol.

Crypterium doesn’t have any staff that are US citizens lol and I can show you my Crypterium ICO purchase lol.

You keep citing a token burn. There isn’t a FIXED DATE for the token burn you moron lol. Why would the team burn tokens when they haven’t fully deploy the debit cards to evaluate the size of the network and the networks activity?

You’re an idiot.

Please keep posting, because the more you post - the more people see Crypterium and they’re buying. They don’t believe any of your broken English bullshit. The FUD accounts are clearly all you, the same person - a terminated Crypterium staff member.

You post, I respond, the team responds. People do their own research, and they buy Crypterium.

Yep thanks for pushing the thread up letting people know that CRPT is a major scam,the more people know the better!!!Love how the team keeps still dumping tokens almost every week pushing the price down.
Peter111280

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:34:48 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 07:20:22 PM by Peter111280

Grin

Lmao!

Crypterium is legit 😍

You’re an idiot.

Yep thanks for pushing the thread up letting people know that CRPT is a major scam,the more people know the better!!!Love how the team keeps still dumping tokens almost every week pushing the price down.
hey wanker yes my English is not good that dont mean I have many accounts here is only one and I have prove  that I am from ico! You told about giving info about you. Now you don’t give just upload every thing here.
In crypterium app is allready happen transactions  there should to be token burn too! And is not that why we worry .if you was a token holder that pay for them from hard work , you been be also not happy that crpt is useless token and all the crypto to fiat transactions that happen until now they don’t  used crpt for gas  maybe you will start to speak crpt burn is only for nfc.after your account appear  heat and start to swearing us the unhappy preregistered customers like you say , I have see many Artikels
CrypteriumCRPT

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:44:28 PM

Grin

Lmao!

Crypterium is legit 😍

You’re an idiot.

I’ve actually gotten 19 PM’s asking details about Crypterium lol and 7 of them have bought.
So keep posting Smiley

Anyone with half a brain can tell you’re obsessed and fixated on the team. You have a motive and everyone knows it.
I’ll keep responding and so will the team Smiley

Then people can try the app and features for themselves, confirm that you’re just bitter for being fired and spreading lies about Crypterium lol.

Crypterium is legit. Try out the app for yourself with as little as even $1.
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:23:11 PM

Crypterium is still competent in the world of crypto currencies, it seems that CRPT prices are still stable at $ 0.1 and occupying the top 300 position in coinmarketcap, and it is difficult for new projects, I appreciate CRPT so far like this

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Crypt0scientist

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:19:18 PM

Hello tyoA7X,

Thank you for the support and for the feedback! I am so glad to see here real people real dealing with the crypto subject.

Crypterium is still competent in the world of crypto currencies, it seems that CRPT prices are still stable at $ 0.1 and occupying the top 300 position in coinmarketcap, and it is difficult for new projects, I appreciate CRPT so far like this
Crypt0scientist

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:22:38 PM

With the Crypterium App you can send Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin to anyone in the world instantly and without commissions. (https://youtu.be/Cqu6qt9cAn4)

But if you want to transfer money to someone that isn’t familiar with cryptocurrencies, you better choose USDC (https://crypterium.com/news/open/usdc-support-crypterium-wallet), that has been added to the Crypterium Wallet recently.

USD coin is closer to the idea of a ‘digital dollar’ and it makes it all sound more friendly for skeptics. 😉
Crypto king 123

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:19:28 PM

Settle down Jeremie

Grin

Lmao!

Crypterium is legit 😍

You’re an idiot.

I’ve actually gotten 19 PM’s asking details about Crypterium lol and 7 of them have bought.
So keep posting Smiley

Anyone with half a brain can tell you’re obsessed and fixated on the team. You have a motive and everyone knows it.

Then people can try the app and features for themselves, confirm that you’re just bitter for being fired and spreading lies about Crypterium lol.

JeremieCRPT

Activity: 402

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:07:52 PM

Settle down Jeremie

Grin

Lmao!

Crypterium is legit 😍

You’re an idiot.

So keep posting Smiley

Sorry, it is not me, Mr. Hanko. Enjoy your day.
JeremieCRPT

Activity: 402

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:08:18 PM

We make crypto experience simple and convenient. That's why Crypterium has become the go-choice for thousands of cryptocurrency holders.

Join us! (https://youtu.be/CocT0WBTmjI) ✋
itslim12

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:33:32 AM

Yea CRYPT is dead stable at $0.1 as the team dumps coin weekly into exchanges pushing the coin down at -90% ROI from ico price.
itslim12

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:41:54 AM

Kinda cute the team still loves false claiming that they are the first/fastest in everything.First cards,transactions and claiming they are the world first Crypto-Bank?Huh? This shows how unprofessional they are by false advertising facts. That's one of the reason their token dipped -90% from ICO prices. GET OUT ASAP else price gonna dip more and more!!!
kennym

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:18:49 AM

lol i think there is a guy from Alabama USA , ignorant white neck Smiley

people are not idiot like you are .. they can search this subject back to the ico .. the only thing that team is doing createing fake accounts and telling lies to people.. you can read everything in this subject , so stop shitting here , your father will be waiting for you in bedroom go and kiss him.

proove that you are and ico holder ? is that so hard ? we all show aour wallets pic .. our ico mails  and so on.. you just create account last week and acting like a real person Smiley  really ??

anyway the team have a chance to stop me to write here ,

1- i will wait for cards ,
2- i will see that it works ,
3- i will see that crpt burning after every transaction
4- i will see that MLP is on and token holders will get part of commissions..

UNTIL THAT TIME DO NOT TRUST THEM , DO NOT PUT ANY COIN IN APP , THEY ARE BIG FRAUD MEMBERS .. THEY CAN STEAL YOUR COINS..

I'm waiting for this , and i will sell all my tokens with ico price and leave this project .. so if you are legit you dont need to care , if you are a scammer , believe me i will find your team members while having holidays in somewhere in the world and i will get my money Smiley)

i have the list of your members..

kennym

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:26:37 AM

by the way in app  if you want to buy crpt  ;

0,1 BTC = 4532 CRPT token  1 CRPT token is 0,00002206 btc  , But if you want to sell it   1 CRPT token is 0,00001860 btc 

the gap between buy and sell price is %20 ..

and market price at hitbtc is  1 CRPT token is 0,00001920 btc

and they are telling people that its best rates Smiley
CrypteriumCRPT

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:49:14 PM

Kinda cute the team still loves false claiming that they are the first/fastest in everything.First cards,transactions and claiming they are the world first Crypto-Bank?Huh? This shows how unprofessional they are by false advertising facts. That's one of the reason their token dipped -90% from ICO prices. GET OUT ASAP else price gonna dip more and more!!!

They never claimed to be the first card, they claim to be the first global crypto debit card - and it is lol.
The in-app cashout to fiat, is the fastest cashout available in any crypto app.

So where’s the false advertisement?

You can try and cite price all you want to imply the team’s performance lol. The dollar value decline that CRPT has seen is on par with ANY project in the top 125-200 that has retained a market cap rank in the same area lol.

For example;

Walton (WTC):
$49.96 previous high
$2.12 price now

Walton is regarded as a stable, ‘top project’ that has massive support and super active. They’re down. 23.5 times their high.

Nice try trying to distort the pricing facts lol.

Crypterium is legitimate. Do your own research - don’t listen to these morons spamming FUD
Crypto king 123

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:19:02 PM

2-3 weeks, not a chance we will see the card
Rospokmil

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:31:14 PM

I accompany Walton .... you are right!
 Wink

They never claimed to be the first card, they claim to be the first global crypto debit card - and it is lol.
The in-app cashout to fiat, is the fastest cashout available in any crypto app.

So where’s the false advertisement?

You can try and cite price all you want to imply the team’s performance lol. The dollar value decline that CRPT has seen is on par with ANY project in the top 125-200 that has retained a market cap rank in the same area lol.

For example;

Walton (WTC):
$49.96 previous high
$2.12 price now

Walton is regarded as a stable, ‘top project’ that has massive support and super active. They’re down. 23.5 times their high.

Nice try trying to distort the pricing facts lol.

Crypterium is legitimate. Do your own research - don’t listen to these morons spamming FUD
Crypt0scientist

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:37:47 PM

All crypto holders are anxious to know if the on-going bull market remain for long.

What is becoming clearer, however, is that blockchain technology is on track to become a transformative force. There are plenty of great crypto projects that aim to introduce quality services and will gain most from the coming hype cycle stages of enlightenment and productivity. (https://crypterium.com/news/open/crypto-market-cycle)

Over-hyped or not, crypto industry right now is on a journey to maturity and mainstream adoption.
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: