Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:32:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 124063 times)
Peter111280

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:37:45 PM

Rank 298

Yup, and nothing wrong with that.
This is crypto, this is part of it.
I can tell you’re a noob, as you bought into an ico at the peak of the market and are angry that the project hasn’t rocketed up since lol
I don’t see anything wrong to buy and support a good team with a good project and good plans in ico that why is ico existing. That ico was wrong to buy. Wrong is to give money  to morons that will , make you from ico investor preregistered customer that have bye a useless token . Jeremy every day you scam more people ! How are you sleeping ?easy?  Happy for that?now you know that your ico it was wrong to buy maybe  when the token price get to 0,06$ and again what to do with pre registering your self to scam .
I was never speak like that about you here , we just was making discussions about what is going wrong with crpt
Are if is hiding something good, the aschlochen  from the team started a new approach so we will also be in the game. One more time here is no telegram to ban people that have different opinion on what is going on  with the money that they invest , and delete any conversation , here is a clean Bitcointalk , I personally want that crpt get rise , just I don’t want that the team get it with out us , why they dump us they don’t need us any more. You can say that you get 100 pm from the people here that bought because they trust you and you are a good team, you can. Call me that I can’t speak proper English  I never told that I do , you can say again  that  I am with out job after you, I was always working in other subjects , actually hotels , I don’t think that any one from us know each other are ever worked for you.dont start to say  that you the ico people was working and belong to you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rospokmil

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:27:53 PM

the evolution of the project began! Grin

Congratulations to the CRPT team!  I just sent the data to receive the card!  But would you like to know when I choose the type of card?
 Grin
Rospokmil

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:30:19 PM

is already available in the app, the data to receive the card!
 Wink
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:59:26 PM

I can tell you’re a noob, as you bought into an ico at the peak of the market and are angry that the project hasn’t rocketed up since lol
Calling people noob just showing how unproffesional attitude you have. No one knows when the token reached or already at peak the hold it until now, so it's clearly not his / anyone's fault.
JeremieCRPT

Activity: 402

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:14:07 AM

We are in! 😎

Crypterium has joined Blockfolio, the world’s most popular cryptocurrency portfolio tracker. (https://blockfolio.com/coin/CRPT/signal/miCNBPRcXl)

Add CRPT to your watchlist and track it real-time, set alerts and receive 'signals' directly from the Crypterium team!

While waiting for the upcoming big news, call to mind all the great things users love about Crypterium 👉 https://crypterium.com/news/open/crypterium-101
JeremieCRPT

Activity: 402

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:14:22 AM

Hablas Español?

Well… It’s great if you do, but we’ve added English subtitles anyway. After all, the Crypterium Card is a true global solution.

This time, crypto card help out our Latin American user with a special occasion… You know, one of those you need some flowers in hand (https://youtu.be/yfmWrq3Px7o) 🌷🌷🌷

Watch, enjoy and order your card!
Crypto king 123

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:21:53 AM

Check the card he is using, it is the same number as the lady buying ice cream

Hablas Español?

Well… It’s great if you do, but we’ve added English subtitles anyway. After all, the Crypterium Card is a true global solution.

This time, crypto card help out our Latin American user with a special occasion… You know, one of those you need some flowers in hand (https://youtu.be/yfmWrq3Px7o) 🌷🌷🌷

kennym

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:46:41 AM

Hablas Español?

how did you see it ? i cant see the card numbers ?
CrypteriumCRPT

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:14:26 AM

Calling people noob just showing how unproffesional attitude you have. No one knows when the token reached or already at peak the hold it until now, so it's clearly not his / anyone's fault.

Uhhh, yes it is.
Anyone who jumps into any market or asset class after the entire sector had a parabolic bull market without any significant retracement, is a moron.

Anyone with ANY financial insight or traditional trading experience - sold bitcoin and their altcoins at or near the top. Only FOMO noobs bought bitcoin and altcoins at/near their all time highs and then ALSO rode it all the way down without selling. You scale in, you scale out, and you trade the swings and corrections. You don’t buy into a market after its longest breakout upwards and then hold it as it drops significantly.  

Unprofessional attitude? I’m a trader, I’m not affiliated with the team. Who do I have to be ‘professional’ for? These spamming idiots aren’t being professional and all of their arguments are complete horse shit without any logic. They’re trying to attack a team for token performance when the team’s ICO completed literally one day before the market entered an 18 month bear market where the entire altcoin market cap lost $600 billion.
CrypteriumCRPT

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:25:49 AM

Crypterium is legit 😌
Anyone with concerns or questions, feel free to ask me.
CrypteriumCRPT

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:36:09 AM

Hablas Español?

No shit, Siranush posted on telegram like two weeks ago that the test card would be given to colleagues abroad 😂😂

Go search the telegram yourself.
itslim12

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:03:53 AM

Uhhh, yes it is.
Anyone who jumps into any market or asset class after the entire sector had a parabolic bull market without any significant retracement, is a moron.

Anyone with ANY financial insight or traditional trading experience - sold bitcoin and their altcoins at or near the top. Only FOMO noobs bought bitcoin and altcoins at/near their all time highs and then ALSO rode it all the way down without selling. You scale in, you scale out, and you trade the swings and corrections. You don’t buy into a market after its longest breakout upwards and then hold it as it drops significantly.  

Unprofessional attitude? I’m a trader, I’m not affiliated with the team. Who do I have to be ‘professional’ for? These spamming idiots aren’t being professional and all of their arguments are complete horse shit without any logic. They’re trying to attack a team for token performance when the team’s ICO completed literally one day before the market entered an 18 month bear market where the entire altcoin market cap lost $600 billion.

I guess your're a bad fanboy trader who rode CRYPT all the way down -90% ROI. FYI, fanboying the project doesn't help if the team itself is shit, we're not trying to attack the team or what but to express our concerns and dissatisfaction. BTW, as stated before by someone above, this is not telegram or any other social media where CRYPT would just delete all the posts against them and act like it doesn't happen. If you can't handle our discussion then go back to telegram/twitter where their team just sensors all everything and just share articles to push off all the discussions and deceive everyone in the group with their fabricated lies .Don't come around here fanboying and talk shit.

1st global bitcoin card? Bullshit
fastest transfer speed? Bullshit
Best exchange rates that uses AI technology? Bullshit tech that gives 9% spread
World first crypto-Bank? Bullshit

Stay in their telegram/twitter cave and all you get is deceiving lies from them.
GET OUT FROM THIS JOKE PROJECT
kennym

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:19:29 AM

Hablas Español?

they are sending 1000 card to users but they have only 1 card for whole company Smiley
kennym

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:27:46 AM

I guess your're a bad fanboy trader who rode CRYPT all the way down -90% ROI. FYI, fanboying the project doesn't help if the team itself is shit, we're not trying to attack the team or what but to express our concerns and dissatisfaction. BTW, as stated before by someone above, this is not telegram or any other social media where CRYPT would just delete all the posts against them and act like it doesn't happen. If you can't handle our discussion then go back to telegram/twitter where their team just sensors all everything and just share articles to push off all the discussions and deceive everyone in the group with their fabricated lies .Don't come around here fanboying and talk shit.

Stay in their telegram/twitter cave and all you get is deceiving lies from them.

do not even try to give answer to that idiot , he's a member of marketing trolls , they are looking for a way to sel their extra tokens ..

thats why he s scking scammers card Smiley

CrypteriumCRPT

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:56:36 AM

do not even try to give answer to that idiot , he's a member of marketing trolls , they are looking for a way to sel their extra tokens ..

thats why he s scking scammers card Smiley

Lol.
I’ve offered proof to you countless times that I’m not affiliated with the team. Whatever proof you’d like Smiley
Skype? FaceTime? Show my existing and current employment?

You tell me Smiley
CrypteriumCRPT

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:05:48 PM

Uhhh, yes it is.

You’re not expressing anything. You’re the same guy operating all of these FUD spam accounts. You said it yourself, you’ll never stop and your goal is to turn people away and hurt the team lol.

Nobody deletes the posts in telegram unless it’s pure bullshit.
Posting that the team is dumping tokens, will be deleted because it’s a lie.
Posting that cards are never coming, will be deleted because it’s a lie.

The mods have never deleted anyone’s concerns, only blatant bashing and FUD.

Fanboy? I support the project lol. I support a highly active dev team.
I work in business, I work in finance. I operate one of the largest brand development firms in the United stages and I know that the team’s stated goals would NEVER take a year or even two years to attain all of it. You act like it’s all up to them to just deliver, like they’re supposed to just make it happen. There’s A LOT of legal oversight and there’s MASSIVE processing and infrastructure support that needs to be secured.

Your behavior is embarrassing and pathetic. You really act like “the team said it, they need to do it immediately!” - no, that’s not how it works.
Rospokmil

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:23:06 PM

calm down, let's give credit to the team ... at least until the people get the 1000 cards!  I sent my documents yesterday I'm close to 2,000 ° ... I'll wait ... Wink
kennym

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:35:44 PM

Lol.
I’ve offered proof to you countless times that I’m not affiliated with the team. Whatever proof you’d like Smiley
Skype? FaceTime? Show my existing and current employment?

You tell me Smiley

just show your tokens in a wallet paid marketing troll, many times we asked about it .. you coudnt show your wallet pic .. you coudnt show your ico records ..  just bllshit ..

stop harrashing us , i wont reply you anymore.

kennym

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:52:39 PM

calm down, let's give credit to the team ... at least until the people get the 1000 cards!  I sent my documents yesterday I'm close to 2,000 ° ... I'll wait ... Wink

we are hopping to see that 1000 card will be reach and people start to use thier cards. 

we are angry to the team that they are doing everything except focusing their own job. they are provocating people with marketing trolls ..

i will wait untill end of june.. but really i think its another lie , they will collect more money with card fees and do nothing about app..

CrypteriumCRPT

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:27:44 PM

They just opened the card application to over 11,000 -  no more que and waitlist.
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: