Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 124064 times)
Peter111280

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:13:00 PM

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xf3ce9afcd749da0b29d6d679d5d6819d02132b54a5d3df35c55c34d024189e90

pulled over 2 million tokens from HITBTC, not even 1 btc worth of people buying on hitbtc right now

Not sure what is going on right now, Coinfalcon is delistsing Crpt tokens

We have access to 10 other exchanges. We will list when we are ready.
10 really? Look like dream . You mean soon not in five years?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrypteriumCRPT

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:34:05 AM

Don't buy into the bullsh*t FUD by the same fake posters lol.
Rospokmil       - Joined 8/5/2017 - Active today - User's Local time is GMT - Last active 12:07
Kennym          - Joined 9/12/2017 - Active today - User's Local time is GMT - Last active 8:36pm
CryptoKing123 - Joined 12/23/2018 - Active today - User's local time is GMT - Last active 6:46pm

Does anyone else find it odd that these three accounts are:
  • Always on at the same time or minutes after, in the same least common internet timezone?
  • Always expressing the same complaints?
  • Always using the same, improper English sentence structure and typos?
  • Despite the updates, post nothing but negativity and blatant claims of scams?
  • They claim to still be holding and not selling - what person holding coins, angry about a loss, would bash the project and obsess over trying to destroy the project's image so they never get even again?

For the REAL hodlers & traders...
  • Any real investor and trader knows the nature of investing - even the greatest trader has losers - even Warren Buffett
  • Why are these 'three' posters so angry, fixated, and obsessed over a bad buy that 'they' post every SINGLE DAY. (I say they because it's one obsessed troll/fired employee).
  • Is that normal behavior for making a bad buy? Products fail, projects fail. Real investors and traders move on. Yet these 'people', are fixated on Crypterium and steering people away.
  • Is it normal for a real investor or trader to make multiple fake forum accounts and multiple Twitter accounts to spends HOURS every single day of the week to bash a project and steer others away?

These posters are the same person - who is the same twitter account known as FightingFrauds
  • The twitter link is https://twitter.com/FightingFrauds
  • Do the tweets look familiar? It's the same guy who's here almost every day, making the same posts and same FUD.
  • Is that not absolutely psychotic? Is that how an investor/trader who made a bad purchase acts? Nope. This is clearly personal and vendetta driven. It's literally an obsession.

Addressing his distorted, fake, invalid FUD about Crypterium - Their CoinFalcon claims
  • CoinFalcon was NEVER an approved exchange for Crypterium's CRPT - ever. Seriously, go try and search for an announcement anywhere on the internet by Crypterium - it doesn't exist, CoinFalcon never had permission.
  • CoinFalcon did NOT delist Crypterium. CoinFalcon is a shit exchange - it's ranked #170 out of all crypto exchanges. Their TOTAL daily volume as an exchange is less than $350,000! That's INSANE!
  • Not only is that volume absolutely pathetic and non-existent in terms of an exchange open to the whole planet of buyers - they spoof their orderbooks. Their $350,000 is enough of a joke, but theirs isn't even that high!
  • CoinFalcon creates downward pressure via spoofing and other means, buys as many of a small cap project's coin as they can - and then they list them on their exchange.
  • Crypterium FORCED CoinFalcon to remove their unauthorized listing of CRPT.

Addressing the fake claims of the team dumping tokens
  • The addresses and transfers this obsessed, fired employee is spamming about are the EXCHANGE'S wallets for TOKEN AGGREGATION & LIQUIDITY!
  • Go look through the contracts and the wallet transfers for yourself, and look through alllllll the pages of prior activity as well. Anyone with half a brain can see that these are not team tokens.
  • The largest wallets holding CRPT - have not dumped any CRPT - you can see this yourself on Etherscan and look through all of the wallets, when they received tokens, and when they last moved tokens.

Addressing the 'fake payment videos':
  • Anyone who has been involved with Crypterium and has been using the apps since they've been released, including the beta releases, knows that they often have user-interface glitches that get resolved quickly in the following patches/releases.
  • The example that this FUD-posting, obsessed individual is citing is the coffee purchase video in which the calendar year display is wrong and shows 2018.
  • Despite this video NEVER being released before, not during last years bear market, and not when the project began falling in rank - he claims it's from early 2018 lol.
  • Hey, for anyone with a brain - if the team was sitting on this 'old video' from 2018, why wouldn't they use it back then to help keep the price and rank much higher?
  • Oh, I know - because the video is brand new and the '2018' in the video is what the team said it was when released - an error on their part in the BETA RELEASE.
  • Say it with me - BETA RELEASE - you know, the rushed version that is used for rudimentary testing of features and not intended for final use and delivery to the consumer.

Addressing the 'cards never coming' FUD
  • Yet again, more fake FUD.
  • However, the Crypterium team is a LITTLE guilty here - but I'll explain why and I'll explain why I agree with the Crypterium team.
  • The debit cards were Crypterium's initial, and strongest selling point for the first portions of their roadmap - NFC payments were NEVER promised to be an EARLY delivery.
  • Crypterium's ICO reached it's hard cap on January 6th, 2018 - proof: https://medium.com/@crypterium/now-officially-its-the-hardcap-5b4df9546261
  • The ALL TIME HIGH of the entire crypto market was January 7th, 2018 - ONE DAY AFTER THE ICO COMPLETED.
  • What does this mean? It means the 18-month bear market we all just suffered through, started TWO DAYS AFTER THE DAMN ICO ENDED!
  • After a few months into the bear market, after the end of Chinese New Year failed to turn the market around, and after Consensus and other historically bullish events failed to turn the market bullish again, we ALL settled into the long bear market we just saw.
  • This is where I say Crypterium is 'guilty' - but I support why they did what they did.
  • The bear market was BRUTAL - nothing flourished except for exchange tokens like BNB and stable coins.
  • No amount of great news, no amount of new releases, no amount of new futures could move a project UPWARDS and keep it sustained.
  • When the bear market is so powerful that nothing is thriving, everything is dropping, and Bitcoin's future is uncertain - why would a team WASTE their most significant selling point and release it during a painfully brutal bear market?
  • The team won't admit it, but I spoke with UnionPay representatives - the card processor who is servicing the Crypterium cards (UnionPay is massive, they're the Asian equivalent of VISA and they're accepted globally.
  • They have been in agreement and servicing the Crypterium card since the middle of 2018. Feel free to e-mail any UnionPay representatives and ask them yourself.
  • It's a brilliant and crucial move to have delayed the card release.
  • It's obvious isn't it? The market turns bullish, the technical analysis everywhere is confirming the bull reversal, and suddenly the cards are ready? That + UnionPay stating they've been in agreement with Crypterium since mid-2018 shows that the team purposely stalled the releases - and that's a GREAT thing.
  • If they were released during the middle of the bear market, they'd have no profound effect on market sentiment. Nobody would buy Crypterium regardless of the cards when they're worried Bitcoin is still breaking down and carrying altcoin prices with it.
  • The market audience spends more, significantly more, during bullish sentiment and euphoria.

To all of my real crypto HODL'ers, traders, investors, OG's, cypherpunks, speculators, moonbois, lambros
  • You know the rules - DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!
  • I'm not telling you to buy Crypterium, but I'm buying CRPT myself and I've been since the ico.
  • The cashout feature works flawlessly Want to test Crypterium's legitimacy yourself? Download the app, load a few bucks to it and cash out to your debit or credit card.
  • The card has to be a MasterCard serviced card - they will add Discover and VISA support in the near future.
  • Don't take my word for it, but do it yourself. Once you see it's legit, ask yourself, does that seem like something a fake team could pull off? My cashout was in my checking account via my debit card in just over THREE MINUTES.
  • The chief marketing officer was just at the Malta blockchain event, networking with the biggest names in crypto: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxGPTpLTWqE&feature=youtu.b.
  • Crypterium is legit, but as always my brothers (and sisters) - DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!
Crypto king 123

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:15:33 AM

NFC video was totally faked. HITBTC contest was totally fake, Missed almost every deadline and almost  missed all roadmap dates .  You have nothing so far really useful or anything anyone wants to use. Just 3 horseshit exchanges, bullshit excuses all the time.

Produce one usable payment  product like you sold us on and I will go away, until then, In my eyes you have failed us

Nobody is using the app, nobody

The funniest thing is coinfalcon has the 5th highest trade volume of crpt tokens, for Fu#k sakes get in better exchanges if you are the real deal like you say.

You have spend zero on Advertising, where is Austin? We know Vladimir and Gleb have been on vacation for the last 2 years

Hey Jeremiah, love the phillycrypto character of yours on twitter

Crypto king 123

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:25:26 AM

Team is moving huge amounts of tokens from 450 plus day old accounts and moving them into the exchanges, almost all the transactions
Crypto king 123

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:26:35 AM

How many people have seen the email for the first 1000? Maybe a couple hundred? First 750 we fakes
kennym

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:53:35 AM

Don't buy into the bullsh*t FUD by the same fake posters lol.
Rospokmil       - Joined 8/5/2017 - Active today - User's Local time is GMT - Last active 12:07
Kennym          - Joined 9/12/2017 - Active today - User's Local time is GMT - Last active 8:36pm
CryptoKing123 - Joined 12/23/2018 - Active today - User's local time is GMT - Last active 6:46pm

Does anyone else find it odd that these three accounts are:
  • Always on at the same time or minutes after, in the same least common internet timezone?
  • Always expressing the same complaints?
  • Always using the same, improper English sentence structure and typos?
  • Despite the updates, post nothing but negativity and blatant claims of scams?
  • They claim to still be holding and not selling - what person holding coins, angry about a loss, would bash the project and obsess over trying to destroy the project's image so they never get even again?

dude there is no pattern about 3 accounts , only local time zone are GMT but looks like some of us using vpn .. its so common. the rest of the dates exactly showing we dont even know each other ..

and could you pls tell me what kind of idiot start to pay us before your ico time ??  

and can you show us when did we write at the same time ? here is a forum and we are writing less than you and your paid marketing guys ..  for  the last 1 year we were asking some simple questions , and didnt get answers for it ..  the only thing you said is stay tuned and dont make fuds..

why we dont sell the token ? ok give me 0.0001 btc per token and i will not come back here again.. it was the useless token price you sold us at ico .. if we are not investors why the fck i do need your useless token and wait 2 years for your scam..  do you really sell when you lost %95 of your ınvestments ? you have never faced investors then.. ın case like yours, most of the ınvestors will find you and make you to stop talk forever .. you can not say theese thing to an angry investor  face to face..

For the REAL hodlers & traders...
  • Any real investor and trader knows the nature of investing - even the greatest trader has losers - even Warren Buffett
  • Why are these 'three' posters so angry, fixated, and obsessed over a bad buy that 'they' post every SINGLE DAY. (I say they because it's one obsessed troll/fired employee).
  • Is that normal behavior for making a bad buy? Products fail, projects fail. Real investors and traders move on. Yet these 'people', are fixated on Crypterium and steering people away.
  • Is it normal for a real investor or trader to make multiple fake forum accounts and multiple Twitter accounts to spends HOURS every single day of the week to bash a project and steer others away?

These posters are the same person - who is the same twitter account known as FightingFrauds
  • The twitter link is https://twitter.com/FightingFrauds
  • Do the tweets look familiar? It's the same guy who's here almost every day, making the same posts and same FUD.
  • Is that not absolutely psychotic? Is that how an investor/trader who made a bad purchase acts? Nope. This is clearly personal and vendetta driven. It's literally an obsession.

you said it s not and investment. and now you are showing the REAL hodlers & traders how it should be. there is only one trader in this coin and its the team , many times people showed the movement of the token from old sleeping accounts. you have done nothing except dumping the token for the last 1.5 year..

at your white paper , it was written that if you hold the token , you will get % x of the total commition fee , why did you offer it that ? if its a utily token ? why did you need to notice it ?

you said you will burn token after ico , but you didnt ..

your trading contest winners are the teams account. if you follow them its obvious..

I dont have any vandetta feeling. just give me back my investments and i will be gone .. i lost huge amount of money in this token .. if its a service as you said , and i dont had the service for the last 1.5 year , i want my money back. this is what i was asking. if you trust your product you can give the money back of a customer right ?

ı want to say even we (ıco supporters who gave thousands of dollars to you)  are not trusting you because of what you have done last 1.5 year , why the other people trust you ?

why people use your product ? why they keep their coins in your app after all the things you have done ? i m sure you will steal the coins in the app soon ..

you see when there is no trust you are nothing. you dumped that trust with the token dumping .. you have scammed to the people who trusted you..

i will write here untill i get my money back .. if i cant , i will warn people about you .. maybe i can save 1 person who will be scammed in the future..

Circulating Supply ws 70 million after ico. now its 83.971.026 CRPT  who created 14 millions of token ? where are theese tokens ? are there any relations with theese token and trading bots on hitbtc and kuqoin and liquid ?

you were telling all the tokens remain will be burned after ico .. how the fck its possible that there could be 14 more token after 1 year ?
team is the manupilating the token price , maybe not the developers but the guys on the head are doing it ..
kennym

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:49:38 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2019, 11:00:48 AM by kennym

CrypteriumCRPT you wrote this ;
--------------
Is that normal behavior for making a bad buy? Products fail, projects fail. Real investors and traders move on. Yet these 'people', are fixated on Crypterium and steering people away.
--------

decide it , are we investors or customers ?  if we are investors we have right to talk about the projects .. if we are customers we have right to ask our money back because we didnt get any service of you..

the argument you have talking about bear market is bllsht ..

bitcoin went from 2000 $ to 20000 $  than it start to fall .. it was around 10000 $ at ico end time ..  CRPT was 1,5 $

now btc is almost 9000 $ and CRPT is 0,15 $  people lost their %90-95 asset .. only %5-10 left .. stop telling lies .. you are the responsible of this prices..

you can not show us any token like CRPT except scam tokens.. even some of the scam tokens gained huge value then they dumped..

looks like this is the only token fcks the investors from the beginning..

CrypteriumCRPT

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:10:50 AM

CEREMYCRPT you wrote this ;
--------------
Is that normal behavior for making a bad buy? Products fail, projects fail. Real investors and traders move on. Yet these 'people', are fixated on Crypterium and steering people away.
--------

decide it , are we investors or customers ?  if we are investors we have right to talk about the projects .. if we are customers we have right to ask our money back because we didnt get any service of you..

bitcoin went from 2000 $ to 20000 $  than it start to fall .. it was around 10000 $ at ico end time ..  CRPT was 1,5 $

now btc is almost 9000 $ and CRPT is 0,15 $  people lost their %90-95 asset .. only %5-10 left .. stop telling lies .. you are the responsible of this prices..

you can not show us any token like CRPT except scam tokens.. even some of the scam tokens gained huge value then they dumped..

The bear market argument is bullshit? Lol.
What are you even talking about with bitcoin prices dude? 99% of the top 100 are down 20+ TIMES from their January 2018 prices.

The price of bitcoin now vs then is irrelevant.
Look at what the total market cap was and what bitcoin dominance was back in January when the ico ended.

January 6, 2018 Market & Bitcoin Figures When ICO ended
  • Bitcoin: $17,000
  • Total Crypto Marketcap: $816 Billion with bitcoin dominance at 35.44%
  • Market Cap of #100 Rank: $337 Million

May 29, 2019 Market & Bitcoin Figures When ICO ended
  • Bitcoin: $8,666
  • Total Crypto Marketcap: $272 Billion with bitcoin dominance at 56.3%
  • Market Cap of #100 Rank: $60.4 Million

When the ICO ended, the #100 ranked coin had a market cap of $337 million! Today, no matter which project it is, the market cap for the #100 project is only $60.4 million!

So even if the best project say at #100 from when our ICO ended, to right now, it would be down 5.6 times it’s dollar value! Coins in the mid 100 ranks are down even more.

You’re a fraud and your arguments are invalid.

Crypterium is legit, you’re just a scorned teammate.
kennym

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:43:51 AM

CEREMYCRPT you wrote this ;
--------------
--------

decide it , are we investors or customers ?  if we are investors we have right to talk about the projects .. if we are customers we have right to ask our money back because we didnt get any service of you..

bitcoin went from 2000 $ to 20000 $  than it start to fall .. it was around 10000 $ at ico end time ..  CRPT was 1,5 $

now btc is almost 9000 $ and CRPT is 0,15 $  people lost their %90-95 asset .. only %5-10 left .. stop telling lies .. you are the responsible of this prices..

The bear market argument is bullshit? Lol.
What are you even talking about with bitcoin prices dude? 99% of the top 100 are down 20+ TIMES from their January 2018 prices.

The price of bitcoin now vs then is irrelevant.
Look at what the total market cap was and what bitcoin dominance was back in January when the ico ended.

January 6, 2018 Market & Bitcoin Figures When ICO ended
  • Bitcoin: $17,000
  • Total Crypto Marketcap: $816 Billion with bitcoin dominance at 35.44%
  • Market Cap of #100 Rank: $337 Million

May 29, 2019 Market & Bitcoin Figures When ICO ended
  • Bitcoin: $8,666
  • Total Crypto Marketcap: $272 Billion with bitcoin dominance at 56.3%
  • Market Cap of #100 Rank: $60.4 Million

When the ICO ended, the #100 ranked coin had a market cap of $337 million! Today, no matter which project it is, the market cap for the #100 project is only $60.4 million!

So even if the best project say at #100 from when our ICO ended, to right now, it would be down 5.6 times it’s dollar value! Coins in the mid 100 ranks are down even more.

you are scammerss ..

all the top 100 coins gain at leaast 50 X before Jan 2018 .. than they fall to 20 x-10 x ..

you were 1x at the beginning.. you just sell a product with a price 1x .. nobody can sell it with 1/5 1/10 price .. except the team .. you have created extra 14 million token.. i m not even tolkind the hidden accounts (coudnt sold token in the ico ) ..

you have sold them and dump the token .. couse you were doing nothing except holidays and parties with the ico money..

show me any ıco who is making a product and lost %95 value after ico .. only scammers have it ..

kennym

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:59:54 AM

you are the one who takes money from the team .. just telling lies to people , not we are..

we are scammed customers.. who gave most of their money for an investment but scammed at the end ..

do you really think people will trust a cyrpto bank who scammed to ico investors ?  really ..

banking is depand on trust , if you dont have it (even from ico investors) how do you think people will use the app , send money there ? put their cyrpto in the wallet ?

do you really think we will stop ? do you really think you can scam on the people who gave their money to you ?

i m telling i will now stop until you have stop scamming on people.. ı will write here every day what you have done ..

people should know that putting their money in a scammers app is not safe ..  ı m sure about you are trying to collect some cyrpto in the app than you will  say there was an attack and lost all the money you put ..

ı already lost %95 value of my money.. ı dont care about %5 of it.. i will write here every day untill selling them at ico price .. if it wont , doesnt matter..  i will save some people from one of the biggest scammers ..
Rospokmil

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:19:09 PM

crypteriumCRPT, stop lying here!  I'm from Brazil and I'm tired of praising the team!  But I also criticize the delays that happen ... you should be smarter!  I'm going to stop here ... not to tell you offenses ... that you deserve it!
CrypteriumCRPT

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:21:06 PM

you are the one who takes money from the team .. just telling lies to people , not we are..

we are scammed customers.. who gave most of their money for an investment but scammed at the end ..

do you really think people will trust a cyrpto bank who scammed to ico investors ?  really ..

banking is depand on trust , if you dont have it (even from ico investors) how do you think people will use the app , send money there ? put their cyrpto in the wallet ?

do you really think we will stop ? do you really think you can scam on the people who gave their money to you ?

i m telling i will now stop until you have stop scamming on people.. ı will write here every day what you have done ..

people should know that putting their money in a scammers app is not safe ..  ı m sure about you are trying to collect some cyrpto in the app than you will  say there was an attack and lost all the money you put ..

ı already lost %95 value of my money.. ı dont care about %5 of it.. i will write here every day untill selling them at ico price .. if it wont , doesnt matter..  i will save some people from one of the biggest scammers ..

1.) I’m not a team member lol.
2.) Crypterium never scammed anyone. Being late on delivery and the price going down because people kept dumping after the cards didn’t come in Q3 of 2018, does not equate to scamming lol.

“You’re late on delivering the milestones and people sold! Which made the price go down! This is a scam!!!”
Yeah, a scam doesn’t work that way.

To the audience - use your brain. Crypterium is legitimate. Go follow the twitter, download the app, and test the MasterCard cash out feature yourselves. Then come read my previous posts here and decide for yourself.

Mark my words - when cards are delivered these people spreading fake FUD won’t stop. They’ll make the same posts about NFC and a top exchange listing.
CrypteriumCRPT

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:38:21 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2019, 04:09:44 PM by CrypteriumCRPT

ı already lost %95 value of my money.. ı dont care about %5 of it.. i will write here every day untill selling them at ico price .. if it wont , doesnt matter..  i will save some people from one of the biggest scammers ..

crypteriumCRPT, stop lying here!  I'm from Brazil and I'm tired of praising the team!  But I also criticize the delays that happen ... you should be smarter!  I'm going to stop here ... not to tell you offenses ... that you deserve it!

You call a project a scam without offering any evidence or proof.
The team not delivering the product on time does not quantify them as a scam.
Their goal was too ambitious for the timeframe they advertised and they found out the hard way.

Look how big Circle is. They have massive corporate backing and networking, they’re valued at over a billion dollars. It took them THREE YEARS just to get their Visa card ready for customers and it’s ONLY AVAILABLE to customers in the UK!

Crypterium is at 16 months since their ICO finished and the UnionPay-serviced debit cards are GLOBAL and finally shipping.

What are your comments on the instant cash out feature in the Crypterium app, hmm? It works perfectly, many of us have used it to test it out. My bitcoin cashout went at BitStamp’s rate and my money was in my MasterCard debit card in just over THREE MINUTES.

Crypterium is legit. Ignore these fake FUD messages by the tired team member and his fake accounts.
Download the app and test it out for yourself. Don’t miss out on massive profits in the future.
Rospokmil

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:48:08 PM

i'm not so outraged, that not others, because I bought the $ 0,56 each token ... but I imagine the desepero who bought 0,0001btc!
CrypteriumCRPT

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:11:25 PM

i'm not so outraged, that not others, because I bought the $ 0,56 each token ... but I imagine the desepero who bought 0,0001btc!

Lmao.
I’m one of the largest ICO customers - I have over 250,000 CRPT and bought at ICO price - that’s more than $375,000 spent. .
I could have dumped, but I’m in direct contact with the team ever since Mark O’Brien.
I also have been in contact with UnionPay since the middle of 2018 and knew about the legal barriers delaying the cards.

Crypterium is legit.
Crypto king 123

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:34:00 PM

May 20th - 61,306 token holders
May 28th - 61,298 token holders
May 29th - 61,262 token holders

Team is liquidating
Rospokmil

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:48:21 PM

Very funny Crypteriumcrpt, bought 250,000 tokens at the price of ico, is not the team and is laughing at all!  😅  Cheesy
Accuses us of creating multiple accounts with different nicknames.  And he created the nickname TODAY to tell lies from me and Kenny!  🤔😆😆😆 Despite everything, I still believe in the project.  But it would not encourage anyone to buy, as long as the cards are not shipped and work properly.

Crypteriumcrpt, if English is not good, ask GOOGLE to improve! Angry Cheesy

CrypteriumCRPT

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:06:57 PM

Very funny Crypteriumcrpt, bought 250,000 tokens at the price of ico, is not the team and is laughing at all!  😅  Cheesy
Accuses us of creating multiple accounts with different nicknames.  And he created the nickname TODAY to tell lies from me and Kenny!  🤔😆😆😆 Despite everything, I still believe in the project.  But it would not encourage anyone to buy, as long as the cards are not shipped and work properly.

Crypteriumcrpt, if English is not good, ask GOOGLE to improve! Angry Cheesy

Lmao my purchase size means I’m on the team? I was mining bitcoin back in 2010 until the hashrate difficulty became too difficult for in house a few years ago lol.

I’ve got over 1,000 btc and a ton of alts 😂

The wallet numbers mean nothing. There’s newcomers and people exiting every day. How is that team? Lol.
kennym

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:12:26 PM

You call a project a scam without offering any evidence or proof.
The team not delivering the product on time does not quantify them as a scam.
Their goal was too ambitious for the timeframe they advertised and they found out the hard way.

Look how big Circle is. They have massive corporate backing and networking, they’re valued at over a billion dollars. It took them THREE YEARS just to get their Visa card ready for customers and it’s ONLY AVAILABLE to customers in the UK!

Crypterium is at 16 months since their ICO finished and the UnionPay-serviced debit cards are GLOBAL and finally shipping.

What are your comments on the instant cash out feature in the Crypterium app, hmm? It works perfectly, many of us have used it to test it out. My bitcoin cashout went at BitStamp’s rate and my money was in my MasterCard debit card in just over THREE MINUTES.

Crypterium is legit. Ignore these fake FUD messages by the tired team member and his fake accounts.
Download the app and test it out for yourself. Don’t miss out on massive profits in the future.

really ?? afters scammed and lost %95 of my money ,, do you really think i will put any money in your app ?

no i dont think so .. i have no trust to them untill they do what they promissed ..  my trust limit is ico price.. it showes the projects reputation.. even the team is not trusting its own product and sending to hitbtc more tokens every day to sell ..

do you really think people put their coins or money in that app and wait 2 years more for the card who never seen ?

first you have to do it than you have right to talk ..

DO NOT TRUST THEM .. They scammed people .. they took people money 1.5 year ago now they are telling that you have no rights to talk .. its just a matter of time , Stay tune !!

where are the cards ? may will end in 2 days ..

you just say you send emails .. that you will make people wait 2 months more .. than you will say another thing..

you even stop to update webpage guys .. q1 ended 2 moths ago .. and there is still q1 in road map ..  and you already delete most of the items from q1 .. still 2 items is waiting ..

in q2 only 1 month left to finish .. check out in the road map .. nothing done..

CrypteriumCRPT

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:15:27 PM

May 20th - 61,306 token holders
May 28th - 61,298 token holders
May 29th - 61,262 token holders

Team is liquidating

Lmao because holders leave?
You can post the same thing for every single project in the top 300 lmao.
Traders leave.
Hodlers leave because of delays.
Hodlers leave because of FUD like you in twitter lol.

As biricin breaks out and gains dominance, people leave alts - hence why the dominance increases of bitcoin lol.

Lmao fucks sake you’re stupid.
Every altcoin loses holders when bitcoin dominance climbs...that’s how the dominance increases lmao.
None of the top 75 wallets have sold any tokens in three months, I stalk the top 100 myself. And the claim that the team has thousands of smaller wallets is a fucking joke lol.

Crypterium is legit.
Go download the app and try the features for yourselves guys. Watch the video releases on twitter.
Don’t believe the obsessive FUD from this angry former employee lol. He’s the guy that made ‘fightingfrauds’ on twitter and posts about Crypterium every single day. He’s just a bitter employee they dumped lol.
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: