Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 124072 times)
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 09:26:23 AM

when there will be a working product ?

ı checked the web page and there is only 8600 pre order for card .. we were talking about milliions ..

in app there's no change ..

my opinnion , you have a marketing network and just offering coins with unreal expectations ..

it has been 18 month and there is nothing working .. 

i will sell them all when it gets ico price .. but i m sure u will never allow that price.. you will sell all your tokens untill it finish

Most ICO projects are just selling promises and dreams, This project is no exception and 18 months of waiting specially no updated roadmap has been posted in the ANN thread for 2019.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypt0scientist

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:06:10 PM

Hi,

As promised, we’ve rescheduled our livestream with CEO Steven Parker. Get your questions ready and let’s meet on April 11 at 5.30 PM GMT!

Save the date! Join Steven next Thursday to find out all the great things we’re preparing for you. (https://youtu.be/yTc_VaztYlI)

Join to Live Stream and you will know about future company plans.

Let’s face it. (https://crypterium.com/news/open/eight-crypto-and-blockchain-podcasts-we-cant-stop-listening) Even if you are an avid reader, there are days when you simply don’t have the time to sit tight and dive into a good book or blog (like ours). That’s exactly why podcasts have gained so much popularity. You can listen to them while exercising, working, driving or cooking.

If you are looking for a refreshing alternative to scrolling endlessly down a newsfeed and have a thing for cryptocurrencies and blockchain, then this article is for you. (https://crypterium.com/news/open/eight-crypto-and-blockchain-podcasts-we-cant-stop-listening)

why do we need theese kind of  useless articles ? really ? whats the point ?

why we cant read anything what the team is doing ? what are the plans , and how its going ?

we r just reading silly articles  that we never want to read ..

We don’t have a clear mechanism to increase or decrease the value of the token. If some part of the tokenholders do only that it sells its tokens on the exchanges, then why the price of the token should rise? This is normal. We have never promised and today we do not promise to increase the token in its value because it can not be guaranteed. But we believe in it, everything tells about it. Just have not yet happened the events that will drive the token price. Everybody needs to be patient. And we will do our best to support the token. We are among the largest tokenholders ourselves.

ı checked the web page and there is only 8600 pre order for card .. we were talking about milliions ..

my opinnion , you have a marketing network and just offering coins with unreal expectations ..

i will sell them all when it gets ico price .. but i m sure u will never allow that price.. you will sell all your tokens untill it finish
Crypt0scientist

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:09:01 PM

Hi,

We did a great job and we are working on app development, not the "unreal expectations"
Unfortunately, we haven't any contacts with topic starter, but you can find the recent RoadMap on the official website https://crypterium.com

Most ICO projects are just selling promises and dreams, This project is no exception and 18 months of waiting specially no updated roadmap has been posted in the ANN thread for 2019.
kennym

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:29:17 PM

Hi,

We did a great job and we are working on app development, not the "unreal expectations"
Unfortunately, we haven't any contacts with topic starter, but you can find the recent RoadMap on the official website https://crypterium.com

ı know where is the road map. i know whats written there ..  i can realize when u delete some items from road map and writing it here ..

when will loyalty program start ? is there any time ?

its already april and we r waiting for cards shipping
Peter111280

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:58:48 PM

That news is from one year before again the same 1000 testers.we are one year later and crpt still be useless token!
Crypterium needs you!
We have great news for you! We have thoroughly tested crypto-fiat transactions in Crypterium APP, and we're ready to offer our most active supporters an opportunity to test these functions as well.
We are looking for up to 1000 testers across Europe, UK, Australia, Africa and South America.
All you need to do is to make a test crypto-fiat transaction and share the story on social media using the hashtag #firstCRPT, so that your friends could learn that crypto can now be used to make everyday payments.
We're starting to accept applications today. Tester selection will be finalized on Thursday at 12am GMT. #CRPT #Crypterium

https://medium.com/@crypterium/crypterium-needs-you-we-are-looking-for-up-to-1000-testers-5f57b78140f6

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*EZAH-_cd5Z-nPcLhYb83qQ.jpeg
JeremieCRPT

Activity: 402

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:40:53 AM

Hi,

ı know where is the road map. i know whats written there ..  i can realize when u delete some items from road map and writing it here ..

when will loyalty program start ? is there any time ?

its already april and we r waiting for cards shipping

Please wait for official announcements. Don't miss our live stream with CEO Steven Parker. Get your questions ready and let’s meet on April 11 at 5.30 PM GMT!
JeremieCRPT

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:46:29 AM

That news is from one year before again the same 1000 testers.we are one year later and crpt still be useless token!
Crypterium needs you!
We have great news for you! We have thoroughly tested crypto-fiat transactions in Crypterium APP, and we're ready to offer our most active supporters an opportunity to test these functions as well.
We are looking for up to 1000 testers across Europe, UK, Australia, Africa and South America.
All you need to do is to make a test crypto-fiat transaction and share the story on social media using the hashtag #firstCRPT, so that your friends could learn that crypto can now be used to make everyday payments.
We're starting to accept applications today. Tester selection will be finalized on Thursday at 12am GMT. #CRPT #Crypterium

https://medium.com/@crypterium/crypterium-needs-you-we-are-looking-for-up-to-1000-testers-5f57b78140f6

We are establishing a global business and believe it or not, establishing a global business takes time. Crypterium continues to maintain it's course on project development.  As it was mentioned before, for NFC functionality, many things depend on third-party agreements, so we cannot set the strict deadline for it. Intense negotiations, making contracts and other bureaucracy on partnering with banks takes considerable time. It is a highly complex and demanding process. Those are complicated and challenging agreements on partnerships.

We had a very big partnership lined up, but for reasons outside of Crypterium, that partnership did not come to pass, so we weren't able to launch the services that we hoped for in the second half of the year. Unfortunately, that partner had a complete change of vision and decided that not only did they not want to be in crypto, but they didn't want to be in payments at all. We were just a casualty of a wider decision that the company took, but it is guaranteed that we will deliver what we promised and what our users are looking forward to in a very short period of time. The partners we are working with will be for both physical cards and NFC.

Our users need to understand that is it not a simple process. We also need to be certain we follow regional regulations and delays are possible. This is not a matter of our failure or that we postpone announced deadlines. As for app functions, these things need to happen in stages and everything is planned accordingly. Everything which we have done, including exchanges chosen, has been done with the upmost caution and attention to detail to ensure the success of the project. Our users must have faith that with the teams previous success in multiple fintech projects and that they know what they are doing. Everything will continue to roll out according to our white paper and goals. It is about the success of the project.

CRPT is a utility token, not a share of a company. We are building a product, and when we see an opportunity, we try to make the most of it. If that's not the approach that you expect, we're probably not the type of company you should be involved with. No one is forcing you to be a token holder. Please remain patient. We will provide our vision.
Peter111280

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:56:49 AM

At the moment my investment in you is 800 percent down .i will be here until min the price of ico. And you will have to listen me all the time until then that you are unavailable to complete the project that you used the icos money for other things like instachange. That you don’t have after 18 months a ready product actually you have nothing to be the crpt useful . Here is not telegram that you ban people becouse they make questions . Is normal that we the people that invested to you from ico asking why you are not ready 18 months now ?when will be a ready product ? When will be crpt needful got something except tapping the phone ?
You are that don’t create nothing after so long time . One more time here is not telegram

Crypterium needs you!

We are establishing a global business and believe it or not, establishing a global business takes time. Crypterium continues to maintain it's course on project development.  As it was mentioned before, for NFC functionality, many things depend on third-party agreements, so we cannot set the strict deadline for it. Intense negotiations, making contracts and other bureaucracy on partnering with banks takes considerable time. It is a highly complex and demanding process. Those are complicated and challenging agreements on partnerships.

We had a very big partnership lined up, but for reasons outside of Crypterium, that partnership did not come to pass, so we weren't able to launch the services that we hoped for in the second half of the year. Unfortunately, that partner had a complete change of vision and decided that not only did they not want to be in crypto, but they didn't want to be in payments at all. We were just a casualty of a wider decision that the company took, but it is guaranteed that we will deliver what we promised and what our users are looking forward to in a very short period of time. The partners we are working with will be for both physical cards and NFC.

Our users need to understand that is it not a simple process. We also need to be certain we follow regional regulations and delays are possible. This is not a matter of our failure or that we postpone announced deadlines. As for app functions, these things need to happen in stages and everything is planned accordingly. Everything which we have done, including exchanges chosen, has been done with the upmost caution and attention to detail to ensure the success of the project. Our users must have faith that with the teams previous success in multiple fintech projects and that they know what they are doing. Everything will continue to roll out according to our white paper and goals. It is about the success of the project.

CRPT is a utility token, not a share of a company. We are building a product, and when we see an opportunity, we try to make the most of it. If that's not the approach that you expect, we're probably not the type of company you should be involved with. No one is forcing you to be a token holder. Please remain patient. We will provide our vision.
Crypt0scientist

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:12:08 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2019, 08:45:39 PM by Crypt0scientist

Hi,

Your negative behavior doesn't help company development. Our Team is working hard and we will bring Crypterium vision, will see. Just remain patient

note: CRPT is a utility token, not any kind of shares of the company or other financial instruments.
Crypt0scientist

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:47:23 PM

Putting money away effectively can help you achieve important financial milestones in your life, such as having enough cash for emergencies or simply preparing for a long-awaited retirement.

Here is a list of easy-to-implement tips to boost your cryptocurrency savings in no time. (https://crypterium.com/news/open/tips-boost-crypto-savings) 🧐

Once you implement some, you may quickly realize you’re saving more than you ever thought possible.
JeremieCRPT

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:12:25 AM

At the moment my investment in you is 800 percent down .i will be here until min the price of ico. And you will have to listen me all the time until then that you are unavailable to complete the project that you used the icos money for other things like instachange. That you don’t have after 18 months a ready product actually you have nothing to be the crpt useful . Here is not telegram that you ban people becouse they make questions . Is normal that we the people that invested to you from ico asking why you are not ready 18 months now ?when will be a ready product ? When will be crpt needful got something except tapping the phone ?
You are that don’t create nothing after so long time . One more time here is not telegram

Crypterium needs you!

Hi. Investment implies security. CRPT is not a security token, but a utility token used as gas, to fuel transactions. Much like a unit of service. The white paper was quite clear on this.  No ICO funds were used in the development of Instachange or C-Lever, they are separate projects. We don't ban people on Telegram for asking legitimate questions. We have chat rules in place to create a friendly user environment. Users are given plenty of warnings before their chat privleges are restricted or they are banned. Our chat rules are as follows:

"📢Our community Chat rules:
Please refrain from using foul or unpleasant language and be kind to your fellow token holders. Do not spread FUD. Do not post inappropriate content or personal links of interest or personal gain. No shilling will be permitted. This is an English only chat, so please use English. Many of the support are not multi-lingual. Audio replies and command links are not permitted, as it is too difficult for the administrators to monitor these in a timely manner. Avoid discussion of illegal activities. Do NOT harass support. They are provided as a courtesy to Crypterium customers. Violation of chat conditions could lead to restrictions and banning. We strive for a friendly and positive chat experience!"

Don't forget to watch Steven's upcoming live stream April 11 at 5.30 PM GMT!

Save the date! Join Steven next Thursday to find out all the great things we’re preparing for you. (https://youtu.be/yTc_VaztYlI)

Feel free to reach out to us anytime at support@crypterium.com
kennym

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:31:13 PM

Putting money away effectively can help you achieve important financial milestones in your life, such as having enough cash for emergencies or simply preparing for a long-awaited retirement.

Here is a list of easy-to-implement tips to boost your cryptocurrency savings in no time. (https://crypterium.com/news/open/tips-boost-crypto-savings) 🧐

Once you implement some, you may quickly realize you’re saving more than you ever thought possible.

really ? is crypterium giving admices to saving money in cryptocurrency ? people lost all their investment on your useless project ..

u r responsible of the ico price until you build a product..

if you say that no one foreced us to hold the token , and its not a share of company , then give back our money on ico time.. i will give all your tokens..

there sould be a way to sue you in the country that you settled.. is there anyone from Tallinn, Estonia Huh

you took people money at ico to set up a product and now saying no one forced you .. so why the fk you sold all theese token to people ?

by the way if you r the owner of this topic , possibly you will ban all of us ..
kennym

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:35:26 PM

Crypterium needs you!

Hi. Investment implies security. CRPT is not a security token, but a utility token used as gas, to fuel transactions. Much like a unit of service. The white paper was quite clear on this.  No ICO funds were used in the development of Instachange or C-Lever, they are separate projects. We don't ban people on Telegram for asking legitimate questions. We have chat rules in place to create a friendly user environment. Users are given plenty of warnings before their chat privleges are restricted or they are banned. Our chat rules are as follows:

"📢Our community Chat rules:
Please refrain from using foul or unpleasant language and be kind to your fellow token holders. Do not spread FUD. Do not post inappropriate content or personal links of interest or personal gain. No shilling will be permitted. This is an English only chat, so please use English. Many of the support are not multi-lingual. Audio replies and command links are not permitted, as it is too difficult for the administrators to monitor these in a timely manner. Avoid discussion of illegal activities. Do NOT harass support. They are provided as a courtesy to Crypterium customers. Violation of chat conditions could lead to restrictions and banning. We strive for a friendly and positive chat experience!"

Don't forget to watch Steven's upcoming live stream April 11 at 5.30 PM GMT!

Feel free to reach out to us anytime at support@crypterium.com

can you pls tell me which gas ?  we cant do anything in the app .. you told people that there will be a product .. 1.5 year and there is nothing..

by the way you are banning all people who ask anything about project at telegram..

you are posting same thing for the last 1.5 year.. telling people that your are creating an global bussiness bla bla.. maybe you should create a local but working bussiness instead of a dream of global one ..

tell your ceo that some people will sue you in talin.. cause you sold people some useless tokens ..
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 03:38:24 PM

How can you ensure that depositing Crypto's on your Cryptobank is safer compare to running our own cold wallet?

Do we own private keys for our deposit savings account?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kennym

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:07:59 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2019, 09:06:08 AM by kennym

How can you ensure that depositing Crypto's on your Cryptobank is safer compare to running our own cold wallet?

Do we own private keys for our deposit savings account?

do not trust them , possible they will lost all the coins in the app soon ..

and they will tell you " why didnt you made insuarence it was only 9,99 $ per month" .. "this is not a security token" , "we are establishing global bussiness" , "no body force you to put your token to our app" ..

by the way we will write until you cerate an usefull app , or give people money back with the price of 0,0001 btc per CRPT ..
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 08:53:01 AM

and they will tell you " why didnt you made insuarence it was only 9,99 $ per month" .. "this is not a security token" , "we are establishing global bussiness" , "no body force you to put your token to our app" ..

by the way we will write until you cerate a token, or give people money bach with the price of 0,0001 btc per CRPT ..

Yes, Specially there a news circulating that Samsung S10 Cryptowallet has been hack and this apps is a not a secure way of storing our cryptocurrency.

Insurance should be given for free for every depositor account

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kennym

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:41:25 AM

and i really want to ask a question ;

you hve changed the app , but i really wonder what has changed ? its still same .. what was the major change on app ? still its useless ..

is there anyone who can use it in real life ? how ?

i applied for the card at the same time when you announced it and i m on the line of 13xx , i was chekking now and the line is totaly 8500 ..

is there anyone in the first 1000 ? how its possible that u get a huge apply in the first hours and then for weeks its only 8500 ??

i'm waiting for shipping in april but i really dont have any hope .. i m sure u will delay or cancel it ..

is there any way to see what is team working for ? are you really transparent and honest about that you are working on app ? it looks like you r on different projects ..  

if its possible i want to see sprint logs , for every sprint what you have deployed .. the team working on what ??

you have collected 52 million dolar 1.5 year ago , i can create the same app and the coin system with 1 m dollar .. you have sold us a token which is useless.

if we are not the shareholders why we gave you this money ? how we can take our money back  ?? there is no service at all ..

is there anyone in the comminity from tallin estonia ? i want to sue them , is it possible ?
or in united kingdom .. they have an office there too ..

lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:47:57 PM

by the way we will write until you cerate a token, or give people money bach with the price of 0,0001 btc per CRPT ..

Yes, Specially there a news circulating that Samsung S10 Cryptowallet has been hack and this apps is a not a secure way of storing our cryptocurrency.

Insurance should be given for free for every depositor account
If you hear news like that it is certainly quite sad and it can be concluded that saving digital currency on the Samsung S10 Cryptowallet is certainly quite vulnerable so we must be more careful

kennym

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:16:09 PM

the crypeterium management teams has finished another ico ! cyptoindex ! they collected 11 million dolar !!   

they are trying to collect more money from market.. i guess their new bussiness is just collecting money with ico ! 

here is another useless token that you can give all your money ! https://cryptoindex.io/
kennym

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:31:45 PM

Crypterium Price   $0,176254 USD
Crypterium ROI    -91,35%
Market Rank   #258
Market Cap   $14.707.555 USD
24 Hour Volume   $115.930 USD
Circulating Supply   83.445.082 CRPT
Total Supply   99.968.577 CRPT

this is excatly showing what they have done in 1.5 year..

-  if you have invested it , ( Crypterium ROI -91,35% ) you have lost  -91,35% of your money.. 
 - Circulating Supply   83.445.082 CRPT , it was 70 million on ico , they have sold extra 13,5 milyon coin to market .. thats why the price are dumped ..

theese guys are fake developers , they are not developing anything..  they took our money and creating other icos , and collecting more money with it ..

they just have and marketing team and posting articles . by this time selling all their tokens ..

do not attemp for any  ico which is made by them .. 

i m a great supporter from the beginning and ı lost most of my money .. this is a big lesson for us . do not evet put any coin to their app ..  i m sure you will loose all your coins soon. they will tell you that you should pay insuarence , we didnt guarantee your tokens in app ..

Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: