Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:03:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 124080 times)
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 02:50:43 AM

Caution with this project guys possibly a scam. The developers who have done it already have several scams in their portfolio. 200k crypterium tokens has been sent to kucoin three days ago from a wallet which was inactive for more than 500 days. Number of platinum accounts reduced from 315+ to 256 in a few days.
https://twitter.com/BewareOfCRPT/status/1111123168972939269

We aren't a scam. We also no longer respond to the posters false and ridiculous claims. We are well past the scam claims. We have a functional product and are constantly creating new features and innovations in order to provide our users the services they desire. We have updated our app numerous times, increased transaction speed and functionality and have a working viable product and build upon our services. We also have several partnerships with verified institutions. Our official licenses can be found here: https://mtr.mkm.ee/juriidiline_isik/220559

We will just let the project and our efforts speak for themselves.

If the statement is incorrect, the Crypterium team should report the post to twitter customer service, and he will block for spread FUD. Although bad news mean free advertisement to attract people about something.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chunt

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:52:03 AM

Crypterium is one of the most promising fintech companies, according to KPMG and H2Ventures. The team is led by former General Manager of Visa Central & Eastern Europe Steven Parker, and C-level executives from global financial institutions, like Renaissance Insurance, London Derivatives Exchange, American Express etc.

We are working hard to achieve Crypterium grand vision. A Crypterium Card holder, for example, will be able access over 42 million terminals worldwide, as well as online shops. Moreover, crypto holders only get to exchange the required amounts. And they always do it at the most competitive rates in the market, which are automatically generated by Crypterium SX — a powerful bid-matching tool integrated with the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges.
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:47:20 AM

Hello. I have a couple of questions.
Are the Crypterium Cards Visa or Mastercard?
Will they be available for the CIS region?
Peter111280

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:58:03 AM

Caution with this project guys possibly a scam. The developers who have done it already have several scams in their portfolio. 200k crypterium tokens has been sent to kucoin three days ago from a wallet which was inactive for more than 500 days. Number of platinum accounts reduced from 315+ to 256 in a few days.

We aren't a scam. We also no longer respond to the posters false and ridiculous claims. We are well past the scam claims. We have a functional product and are constantly creating new features and innovations in order to provide our users the services they desire. We have updated our app numerous times, increased transaction speed and functionality and have a working viable product and build upon our services. We also have several partnerships with verified institutions. Our official licenses can be found here: https://mtr.mkm.ee/juriidiline_isik/220559

If the statement is incorrect, the Crypterium team should report the post to twitter customer service, and he will block for spread FUD. Although bad news mean free advertisement to attract people about something.
Functional product?
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:34:57 AM

This is an open blockchain and we see all holders. Circulation of tokens has changed
So what is not true?

By the way, this tweet didnt block, which also shows that you are telling a lie  Roll Eyes
You entered the market almost 20 months ago its enough time. Where is your functional and working project? You have nothing at this stage and all the promised time you failed.
And of course the most important thing is that the former team members remove from the resume the fact of working for you shows... That shows me you have problems.

https://atlas.mindmup.com/2019/03/8b621b204fdd11e994dc49384f6ee4f0/crypterium_51m_/index.html
The fact that your company creators took part in other recognized scams is a big indicator for me.
Peter111280

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:50:51 AM

This is an open blockchain and we see all holders. Circulation of tokens has changed
So what is not true?

By the way, this tweet didnt block, which also shows that you are telling a lie  Roll Eyes
You entered the market almost 20 months ago its enough time. Where is your functional and working project? You have nothing at this stage and all the promised time you failed.
And of course the most important thing is that the former team members remove from the resume the fact of working for you shows... That shows me you have problems.

https://atlas.mindmup.com/2019/03/8b621b204fdd11e994dc49384f6ee4f0/crypterium_51m_/index.html
The fact that your company creators took part in other recognized scams is a big indicator for me.
I want an answer how many crpt was burns until now can you please upload a chart of burned crpt?me like some one that have invest on the project from first days is only important working crpt no exchanges that we are pre registered users (customers)not lending programs I want to take my money back , if is not possible to take them with some x. Maybe is time to refund the people from ico? Think it your self!!! Is long time now , even the card that you promise no one have never see it.and that is very far from a product that we have invest in first place.
I like that you have release a wallet we can see the work that you done that is transparency ! But we never translate a sent to it why is not what we wait for. I personally wanted to make a review about your exchange buy some tokens and I stopped in the moment that I have realize that some one want make more money from me with the money that we invest with out we have something to win don’t forget we have invest on crypterium from beginning . The same with lending program that time is should burn some crpt and the card that cost money per month. Let’s be realist is time to make the real next step . Are make the crpt security token , then we will see the progress  from other side . I personally buy crypto in Coinbase never from you why I feel like was fooled you took my money and want more with only creating an exchange that again I have to pay , credit card I have pre order but not have see it and sure I don’t will pay monthly for the card (are you joking?)
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:27:00 PM

So what is not true?

I still don't see enough evidence for you to say that Crypterium is a scam. There cards will be released starting on April and I believe on that. They also have a functional app compared to any other projects out there who are older than this one.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
JeremieCRPT

Activity: 402

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:57:15 PM

Cards are with our financial partner with UnionPay affiliation. They will be available globally.
JeremieCRPT

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:03:34 PM

Functional product?

Yes, our product is functional. People have put far too much focus on NFC. After the launch of the first batch of the cards we will get back to development of nfc solution. We had a very big partnership lined up, but for reasons outside of Crypterium, that partnership did not come to pass, so we weren't able to launch the services that we hoped for in the second half of the year. Unfortunately, that partner had a complete change of vision and decided that not only did they not want to be in crypto, but they didn't want to be in payments at all. We were just a casualty of a wider decision that the company took. We are now talking to 7 potential partners and 3 card card providers (Visa, Mastercard and UnionPay) to enable those same services and approaching these services by not "putting all of our eggs into one basket." Some tough lessons were learned this year, but it is guaranteed that we will deliver what we promised and what our users are looking forward to in a very short period of time.
JeremieCRPT

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:11:38 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2019, 11:10:36 PM by JeremieCRPT

So what is not true?

By the way, this tweet didnt block, which also shows that you are telling a lie  Roll Eyes

We have reported the posting numerous times.

Yes, our product is functional. People have put far too much focus on NFC. We intend to provide a full range of banking services on a global scale. After the launch of the first batch of the cards we will get back to development of nfc solution. We had a very big partnership lined up, but for reasons outside of Crypterium, that partnership did not come to pass, so we weren't able to launch the services that we hoped for in the second half of the year. Unfortunately, that partner had a complete change of vision and decided that not only did they not want to be in crypto, but they didn't want to be in payments at all. We were just a casualty of a wider decision that the company took. We are now talking to 7 potential partners and 3 card card providers (Visa, Mastercard and UnionPay) to enable those same services and approaching these services by not "putting all of our eggs into one basket." Some tough lessons were learned this year, but it is guaranteed that we will deliver what we promised and what our users are looking forward to in a very short period of time.

Keep in mind that we give approximate dates, not deadlines. Due to the sensitivity of the technology and partnerships, etc., we are not able to give exact dates. We just give our tokenholders an approximate timeframe when they can expect certain things.

As for previous employees, these were planned changes after the appointment of our new CEO. Crypterium is grateful to the former employees for the work done. However, now it’s time to expand and make new steps towards achieving Crypterium’s main targets with Steven Parker, former General Manager of Visa. He brings with him a wealth of experience from both payments and consulting and is a very respected figure in the world of banking.

Circulating supply will continue to change until the final tokensale amount of 99,983,677.142857219178956725 CRPT, which will continue to lower, after that, once we begin our burn process. Our token addresses can be found here:

0x1d907c982b0b093b5173574fabe7965181522c7b - 15% reserve fund with lockup of 15 months

0xe9a97184995e19e369b58316442ed5ccf0f6158a - 9% for the team and founders (with lockup of 10 months) + some amount of undistributed tokens for Advisors

0x09b4c161cb2eea495803e4ba0e0f655adb891a4b - 3% Bounty

0x4156d995892d896f99e950e101e173b8ee8e83b8 - Transit Address

0x80A7E048F37A50500351C204Cb407766fA3baE7f - Main Address

Feel free to look at your leisure.

At the end of the day, no one is forcing anyone to be a token holder. Feel free to do your research and decide what is best for you.

Thanks for the questions!
JeremieCRPT

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:27:43 PM

So what is not true?

I want an answer how many crpt was burns until now can you please upload a chart of burned crpt?me like some one that have invest on the project from first days is only important working crpt no exchanges that we are pre-registered users (customers)not lending programs I want to take my money back , if is not possible to take them with some x. Maybe is time to refund the people from ico? Think it your self!!! Is long time now , even the card that you promise no one have never see it.and that is very far from a product that we have invest in first place.
I like that you have release a wallet we can see the work that you done that is transparency ! But we never translate a sent to it why is not what we wait for. I personally wanted to make a review about your exchange buy some tokens and I stopped in the moment that I have realize that some one want make more money from me with the money that we invest with out we have something to win don’t forget we have invest on crypterium from beginning . The same with lending program that time is should burn some crpt and the card that cost money per month. Let’s be realist is time to make the real next step . Are make the crpt security token , then we will see the progress  from other side . I personally buy crypto in Coinbase never from you why I feel like was fooled you took my money and want more with only creating an exchange that again I have to pay , credit card I have pre order but not have see it and sure I don’t will pay monthly for the card (are you joking?)

We have not began the burning process, yet. Currently, the tokens to be used as gas are locked on our side and will be burnt later. The launch of burning will be officially announced.

Current official CRPT exchanges available are KuCoin, HitBTC and Liquid.

After the launch of the first batch of the cards (In April) we will get back to development of NFC solution. We had a very big partnership lined up, but for reasons outside of Crypterium, that partnership did not come to pass, so we weren't able to launch the services that we hoped for in the second half of the year. Unfortunately, that partner had a complete change of vision and decided that not only did they not want to be in crypto, but they didn't want to be in payments at all. We were just a casualty of a wider decision that the company took. We are now talking to 7 potential partners and 3 card card providers (Visa, Mastercard and UnionPay) to enable those same services and approaching these services by not "putting all of our eggs into one basket." Some tough lessons were learned this year, but it is guaranteed that we will deliver what we promised and what our users are looking forward to in a very short period of time. No one is forcing anyone to be a token holder and they are welcome to use exchanges and services as they please.

Something to keep in mind when considering card fees:
- It's global solution and there are no competitors..
- The best rates will be provided by Crypterium SX
- Competitive limits of $10,000 daily limit / $60,000 monthly limit
- It's private, as no info will be shared with other jurisdictions around the globe
- It's our first card solution, the fees will be lower in future. For example, local payment solutions can be cheaper - and we plan to develop regional partnerships with local payment providers.

As for CLever and Instachage, these are not a direct integration just yet and are considered separate projects.- feel free to browse around the websites.

Keep in mind, we are establishing a global business and believe it or not, establishing a global business takes time. Crypterium continues to maintain it's course on project development.  As it was mentioned before, for NFC functionality, many things depend on third-party agreements, so we cannot set the strict deadline for it. Intense negotiations, making contracts and other bureaucracy on partnering with banks could take some considerable time. It is a highly complex and demanding process. Those are complicated and challenging agreements on partnerships. Our users need to understand that is it not a simple process. We also need to be certain we follow regional regulations and delays are possible. This is not a matter of our failure or that we postpone announced deadlines. The first digital currency- to-fiat features have already began with our recent IBAN/Bpay, top up with BTC option etc. As for app functions, these things need to happen in stages and everything is planned accordingly. Everything which we have done, including exchanges chosen, has been done with the upmost caution and attention to detail to ensure the success of the project. Our users must have faith that with the teams previous success in multiple fintech projects and that they know what they are doing. Everything will continue to roll out according to our white paper and goals. It is about the success of the project.

ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:44:50 AM

Cards are with our financial partner with UnionPay affiliation. They will be available globally.
Thanks for the answer.
I already use more than half a year crypto card from UnionPay.
It works fine in my country.
Peter111280

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:37:11 AM

So what is not true?

I want an answer how many crpt was burns until now can you please upload a chart of burned crpt?me like some one that have invest on the project from first days is only important working crpt no exchanges that we are pre-registered users (customers)not lending programs I want to take my money back , if is not possible to take them with some x. Maybe is time to refund the people from ico? Think it your self!!! Is long time now , even the card that you promise no one have never see it.and that is very far from a product that we have invest in first place.

We have not began the burning process, yet. Currently, the tokens to be used as gas are locked on our side and will be burnt later. The launch of burning will be officially announced.

After the launch of the first batch of the cards (In April) we will get back to development of NFC solution. We had a very big partnership lined up, but for reasons outside of Crypterium, that partnership did not come to pass, so we weren't able to launch the services that we hoped for in the second half of the year. Unfortunately, that partner had a complete change of vision and decided that not only did they not want to be in crypto, but they didn't want to be in payments at all. We were just a casualty of a wider decision that the company took. We are now talking to 7 potential partners and 3 card card providers (Visa, Mastercard and UnionPay) to enable those same services and approaching these services by not "putting all of our eggs into one basket." Some tough lessons were learned this year, but it is guaranteed that we will deliver what we promised and what our users are looking forward to in a very short period of time. No one is forcing anyone to be a token holder and they are welcome to use exchanges and services as they please.

- It's private, as no info will be shared with other jurisdictions around the globe
- It's our first card solution, the fees will be lower in future. For example, local payment solutions can be cheaper - and we plan to develop regional partnerships with local payment providers.

As for CLever and Instachage, these are not a direct integration just yet and are considered separate projects.- feel free to browse around the websites.

Keep in mind, we are establishing a global business and believe it or not, establishing a global business takes time. Crypterium continues to maintain it's course on project development.  As it was mentioned before, for NFC functionality, many things depend on third-party agreements, so we cannot set the strict deadline for it. Intense negotiations, making contracts and other bureaucracy on partnering with banks could take some considerable time. It is a highly complex and demanding process. Those are complicated and challenging agreements on partnerships. Our users need to understand that is it not a simple process. We also need to be certain we follow regional regulations and delays are possible. This is not a matter of our failure or that we postpone announced deadlines. The first digital currency- to-fiat features have already began with our recent IBAN/Bpay, top up with BTC option etc. As for app functions, these things need to happen in stages and everything is planned accordingly. Everything which we have done, including exchanges chosen, has been done with the upmost caution and attention to detail to ensure the success of the project. Our users must have faith that with the teams previous success in multiple fintech projects and that they know what they are doing. Everything will continue to roll out according to our white paper and goals. It is about the success of the project.

you will have a working product when the crpt will be useful for something .and we want that product to be attractive that people want to use it not like instachange .i am scared that I will not take your card I don’t plan to pay any monthly fees for it
Peter111280

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:42:03 AM

So what is not true?

i don’t remember in white paper to be monthly fees to use crypterium it was only crpt used for that
Crypt0scientist

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:36:40 PM

Hi,

You misunderstood. Users can still use the App free, without any monthly fees within default Basic subscription

https://medium.com/crypterium/key-points-from-livestream-with-crypterium-cpo-f505909b8bf7

So what is not true?

i don’t remember in white paper to be monthly fees to use crypterium it was only crpt used for that
JeremieCRPT

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:05:55 PM

Fine... You’ve got us! The partnership with Netflix is Crypterium’s contribution to April Fool’s Day. Hopefully, most of us agree it was a pretty good one...

But as the saying goes: there is a grain of truth in every joke. In this case, the underlying truth is that a high-quality documentary could help bust myths and misconceptions about cryptocurrencies.

All jokes aside. The Crypterium team is seriously committed to keeping all users updated with our latest news and plans. And what a better way to do so than inviting you all to a livestream with Crypterium CEO Steven Parker.

Join him this Wednesday at 5.30 PM GMT. (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChl-t3ilQK9mKj0jgXCdaxA/live)
Crypt0scientist

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:02:49 PM

Spring marks the beginning of a new season in nature but not only. The crypto market is blooming too... 🌱

It seems like perfect timing to start planning your crypto spendings and try new alternatives for crypto-fiat payments. Order today the first global crypto card by Crypterium (https://preorder.crypterium.com/) and unlock the power of your digital assets.

The Crypto Spring is here. Ready to enjoy it?
Crypt0scientist

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:12:40 PM

Let’s face it. (https://crypterium.com/news/open/eight-crypto-and-blockchain-podcasts-we-cant-stop-listening) Even if you are an avid reader, there are days when you simply don’t have the time to sit tight and dive into a good book or blog (like ours). That’s exactly why podcasts have gained so much popularity. You can listen to them while exercising, working, driving or cooking.

If you are looking for a refreshing alternative to scrolling endlessly down a newsfeed and have a thing for cryptocurrencies and blockchain, then this article is for you. (https://crypterium.com/news/open/eight-crypto-and-blockchain-podcasts-we-cant-stop-listening)
kennym

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:33:09 AM

when there will be a working product ?

ı checked the web page and there is only 8600 pre order for card .. we were talking about milliions ..

in app there's no change ..

my opinnion , you have a marketing network and just offering coins with unreal expectations ..

it has been 18 month and there is nothing working .. 

i will sell them all when it gets ico price .. but i m sure u will never allow that price.. you will sell all your tokens untill it finish
kennym

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:34:40 AM

Let’s face it. (https://crypterium.com/news/open/eight-crypto-and-blockchain-podcasts-we-cant-stop-listening) Even if you are an avid reader, there are days when you simply don’t have the time to sit tight and dive into a good book or blog (like ours). That’s exactly why podcasts have gained so much popularity. You can listen to them while exercising, working, driving or cooking.

If you are looking for a refreshing alternative to scrolling endlessly down a newsfeed and have a thing for cryptocurrencies and blockchain, then this article is for you. (https://crypterium.com/news/open/eight-crypto-and-blockchain-podcasts-we-cant-stop-listening)

why do we need theese kind of  useless articles ? really ? whats the point ?

why we cant read anything what the team is doing ? what are the plans , and how its going ?

we r just reading silly articles  that we never want to read ..

Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: