Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:55:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 124064 times)
CrypteriumCRPT

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:50:37 PM

2-3 weeks, not a chance we will see the card

Lol and when customers show videos of their purchases you’ll claim they’re all fake and team members lol.

Dude I’ll buy all of your CRPT right now since you claim to have so much and hate the team so much. Sell me all of it, I’ll even pay 20% over current market price of its a lot lol.

Crypterium is going to be massive. Did they start off poorly and slow? Yup, I’ll be the first to acknowledge it. But I’ve been in crypto since 2010 and I’ve been in countless altcoins of 2015 and 2016 who had just as many delays or even more and now they’re top 50 projects and tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kennym

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:17:11 PM

Lol and when customers show videos of their purchases you’ll claim they’re all fake and team members lol.

Dude I’ll buy all of your CRPT right now since you claim to have so much and hate the team so much. Sell me all of it, I’ll even pay 20% over current market price of its a lot lol.

Crypterium is going to be massive. Did they start off poorly and slow? Yup, I’ll be the first to acknowledge it. But I’ve been in crypto since 2010 and I’ve been in countless altcoins of 2015 and 2016 who had just as many delays or even more and now they’re top 50 projects and tokens.

you are a poor marketing troll , you dont have any money to buy our tokens .. 

kennym

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:44:13 PM

Fundamental Crypto Asset Score ; F
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crypterium/#ratings

you can decide if its legit or not ..

itslim12

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:09:21 AM

Kinda cute the team still loves false claiming that they are the first/fastest in everything.First cards,transactions and claiming they are the world first Crypto-Bank?Huh? This shows how unprofessional they are by false advertising facts. That's one of the reason their token dipped -90% from ICO prices. GET OUT ASAP else price gonna dip more and more!!!

They never claimed to be the first card, they claim to be the first global crypto debit card - and it is lol.
The in-app cashout to fiat, is the fastest cashout available in any crypto app.

So where’s the false advertisement?

You can try and cite price all you want to imply the team’s performance lol. The dollar value decline that CRPT has seen is on par with ANY project in the top 125-200 that has retained a market cap rank in the same area lol.

For example;

Walton (WTC):
$49.96 previous high
$2.12 price now

Walton is regarded as a stable, ‘top project’ that has massive support and super active. They’re down. 23.5 times their high.

Nice try trying to distort the pricing facts lol.

Crypterium is legitimate. Do your own research - don’t listen to these morons spamming FUD

First global debit card???Nah man,look it up yourself. Paycent have been shipping for months ahead of CRYPT worldwide.I guess you're just same like the staffs in CRYPT,jokers who can't do their research first before claiming FUD.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:11:08 AM

it looks like you are too hard to talk like that, the current CRPT price is very cheap, everyone can buy it, I really hope with CRPT, tell the team that CRPT needs a good market to pump volume and circulation

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:14:05 AM

it looks like you are too hard to talk like that, the current CRPT price is very cheap, everyone can buy it, I really hope with CRPT, tell the team that CRPT needs a good market to pump volume and circulation
Sad news is, the team can't do anything with CRPT's price since it's between buyers and sellers (market), they can't control it. I think people already move their CRPT to somewhere else since the 24hour trade is only below than $100k and placed on 308th on CMC atm
itslim12

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:40:22 PM

Sad news is, the team can't do anything with CRPT's price since it's between buyers and sellers (market), they can't control it. I think people already move their CRPT to somewhere else since the 24hour trade is only below than $100k and placed on 308th on CMC atm
But the team is a major influence to the price of its token as they control their own development and utility of the coin.This shows how they did not give a shit about their token price and token holders by dumping their own tokens secretly behind while saying they have no control on the price on their own token. That's something stupid to say....Dump yours before letting them dump all of the remaining token an exit scam
CrypteriumCRPT

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:53:13 PM

Lol I’ve offered proof numerous times that I’ll gladly post here for everyone to see. Would you like Skype? A live stream? I’ll provide any proof you wish to show I’m not affiliated with the team lol.

Poor? I spent $400,000 on the ICO lol.
Sell me your tokens FUD boy 😂
CrypteriumCRPT

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:54:15 PM

Fundamental Crypto Asset Score ; F
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crypterium/#ratings

you can decide if its legit or not ..

A poorly designed algorithm for scoring is supposed to mean something? Lol.
I just went through all of the top 100, and guess what? 39 projects have F’s lol. Almost every project in the 150 rank or worse, is a D or F as per coinmarketcap.

You should read the BitWise report on Coinmarketcap lol. They can’t even properly report volume and trade activity, yet their automated score ranking is supposed to be valid?
kennym

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:58:02 PM

I would say but on ED now and in other decentralized exchanges because some bounty hunters are not yet over with dumping
their tokens. Once it will be listed in a decent exchange, it can easily be back up to over $1, it will happen for sure because it's a legit project with legit supporters.
If only I have some more funds to buy more CRPT, I would. Today's price is the cheapest I guess and I want to take benefit from the impatience of those dumpers. I can still wait for listing to a decent exchange to happen.
Bro, few days ago I thought same) but today! ))) today probably the cheapest price that we can see in history of CRPT) think the price won't be cheaper(0.38$), just bought more crpt. hodl.
Best wishes.

1 year ago people were thinking 0,38$ is deep and cheapest price ever. lol ..
kennym

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:00:00 PM

Lol I’ve offered proof numerous times that I’ll gladly post here for everyone to see. Would you like Skype? A live stream? I’ll provide any proof you wish to show I’m not affiliated with the team lol.

ok i can sell you with the ico price .. 1 CRPT = 0,0001 btc per token .. and i will leave this subject .. i will not wite here anything . i wont even check the project status ..

deal ?

prove that you have token .. thats all , do not lie , show your wallet that you have  1 token dude .. 
Ryan_cprt

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:17:33 PM

Kinda cute the team still loves false claiming that they are the first/fastest in everything.First cards,transactions and claiming they are the world first Crypto-Bank?Huh? This shows how unprofessional they are by false advertising facts. That's one of the reason their token dipped -90% from ICO prices. GET OUT ASAP else price gonna dip more and more!!!

All companies claim they are "number one" at everything. It is all competition, marketing shit. All tokens dipped... But continue with the speculation is not going to speed up the process.
Ryan_cprt

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:51:24 PM

But the team is a major influence to the price of its token as they control their own development and utility of the coin.This shows how they did not give a shit about their token price and token holders by dumping their own tokens secretly behind while saying they have no control on the price on their own token. That's something stupid to say....Dump yours before letting them dump all of the remaining token an exit scam

More speculation.. Maybe itslim12 has already dumped his/her CRPT and want to buy back in at a cheaper price. Fudders vs supporters continue to DYOR and speculate some more. I'm just here to counter the fudders, who continue to spam this thread, and we are just going in circles.

Btw, cards are supposedly shipped to the first 1000. I'm currently waiting at #9906.

Ryan_cprt

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:00:01 PM

Sell me your tokens FUD boy

ok i can sell you with the ico price .. 1 CRPT = 0,0001 btc per token .. and i will leave this subject .. i will not wite here anything . i wont even check the project status ..

deal ?

prove that you have token .. thats all , do not lie , show your wallet that you have  1 token dude .. 

kennym, wait what are you trying to do? Can you be trusted? Are you a scammer?

CrypteriumCRPT, be careful.. there is no need to go that far.. you are already showing your support.. but continue to prove these fudders wrong.

CrypteriumCRPT

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:33:23 PM

deal ?

You’re a clown lol.
Maybe if you’re so poor that you’ll stalk and obsessively attack a project for your investment losing money, you shouldn’t be buying crypto to begin with.
kennym

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:39:43 PM

More speculation.. Maybe itslim12 has already dumped his/her CRPT and want to buy back in at a cheaper price. Fudders vs supporters continue to DYOR and speculate some more. I'm just here to counter the fudders, who continue to spam this thread, and we are just going in circles.

Btw, cards are supposedly shipped to the first 1000. I'm currently waiting at #9906.

lol are you sereious ? the price is 0,15 $ les than 1/6 of ico price  - 0.00001850 btc .. less than 1/5 ico price
if some one want to buy it , its already worthless price .. you dont need to wait ..

we are ico supporters , not fudders.. instead of claiming people with this , focus on your job team.
this is what you deserve, nothing more..  

and you are trying to be cyrpto bankers , bullshit , even your ico supporters dont trust you now .. how the fck we can put our coins in this app ?

will you steal them too and say stay tune its just under maintenance ? Project reputation is the token price thats it , you can not change it .. when you sell 15 million token after ico , and fck your ico supporters , you can not act like nothing happened.. its not the thing we made, you are the one who did it, accept and understand it ..

why circulation amount increased from 70 million to 84 million ? just answer this ..

we are ico supporters , we are angry , we want our money back , because team just stole our money and they didnt do what they prommissed people in time.. i can show you what you were prommissing in 2018 .. you can not just say we are a little bit late.. the agrement in ico was you will finish everything in 2018 . its already 2019 Q2  and team gave nothing to people..

there is an non-working app , everything is under maintenance , there is an imaginary card , not MLP , no token burning , token price has dumped with extra 14 million token ..

all the founders spending time at luxury holidays , creating new ico's and collecting more money..

how the fck people will trust you after everything ?

kennym

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:52:25 PM

You’re a clown lol.
Maybe if you’re so poor that you’ll stalk and obsessively attack a project for your investment losing money, you shouldn’t be buying crypto to begin with.

you are an idiot , i can just change but you can't its permanent.

lol we are not attacking idiot , we are telling what we see.. there is nothing that they are giving to ico supporters .. why the fuck they were beggin to us in ico time then ? where is MLP ? where is token burning ? where is payment system ? loans ? Qr payment ?

if they dont need our money and happy with their product , just give our money back .. we dont need fcking useless app thats it .. if you think we are customers and we want our money back .. thats so  simple..

if we loose , you will looose too .  do you get it ?  you can not jst fck people and act like nothing happened..

how many people reading this subject ? do you think any person will trust you after the things they read in here ? after the people who lost all their money at ico ? dumped prices by the team and making holiday all around the world ..

do you really think will you colllect thousands of people with fake marketing guys ? keep go on , make tshirts , and hoods , send stickers and scream stay tuned all the time..

we are real , we lost our money , we are not paid , we have hate.. and we have right to tell the things we faced.

an idiot like you can not stop us ,

kennym

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:54:45 PM

CrypteriumCRPT, be careful.. there is no need to go that far.. you are already showing your support.. but continue to prove these fudders wrong.

come on dont worry , he doesnt have even 50 dollars  .. he can only buy an icecream with his weekly pocket money..
Crypt0scientist

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:29:30 PM

Time flies when you have to send 1,000 cards all over the world, investigate what's behind Bitcoin's rally and summarize the most innovative services in the financial industry in about 60 seconds…

Welcome to our new weekly! (https://medium.com/crypterium/weekly-digest-first-cards-shipped-bitcoin-rally-crypterium-101-81cc6129015c)
Peter111280

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:16:59 PM

come on dont worry , he doesnt have even 50 dollars  .. he can only buy an icecream with his weekly pocket money..
kennym you have to be carefull! the team want to scam you one more time .they will promise to buy your tokkens through that scam account and you dont will get your 0.001 btc per tokken why you never should trust  transactions with out escort , they will ask you to transfer first your tokkens and later the account will disapear , and jeremie will say it was not me! mr hanko.
i  saw in last days on telegram that the yobit exchange is marked with red scam check it. if you continue to use fake accounts here to prevent us to speak , to use them to swear on us . i will personaly creat so many accounts on tellegram and report you like scam until your tellegram get the red mark like yobit red mark of scam why many people reported that you are scam.i will be the many people             
the bitcoin talk is exist very long time .and is used to speak to discouse to  report are make annuncments about projects and it sorts out very good the scams you can see it. your topic here get rubish in last days . the people see it and is good to dont get victims like us.   
i am  not any ex employer like you called me.  i am ico investor i have contribute in many.  have a good day
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: