Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:29:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 124065 times)
Peter111280

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:24:06 PM

New highly awaited coin in the Crypterium Wallet! 🎉

This is the first stablecoin we’ve added to the app and a big step towards our goal of supporting the most popular and trusted cryptocurrencies in the market.

Crypterium Wallet now supports USD Coin (USDC)! (https://crypterium.com/news/open/usdc-support-crypterium-wallet)

plus one USD currency added in the crpt app! 👏👍

And when will there be new exchanges? Wink

We will provide you updates about new exchanges as soon as possible. Please stay tuned!
i

good news are coming again. hope to see that you will gain trust from ico supporters.

the comminity had already lost their hope. they dont trust you , the reason is the token price.  

after ico there was only 70 million token. now its 84 million. who created them ? who sold them ? is there any answer for it from team ?

you are deniying that we do not have control on token price but the matter is we dont trust you.

token price will be your reputation . you dumped it and now you are expecting people will trust you and use your product ..
is not only that we want to see fair token burn process to start, fair one.is no matter if you don’t need to own crpt for transactions and is backward exchanged . We don’t trust you any more we want to see that you really burn crpt after every transaction you have to make it visible and transparent so every one can check it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypt0scientist

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:33:39 PM

Enjoy the last spring weekend of the year with our traditional Digest (https://medium.com/crypterium/weekly-digest-instant-cashouts-to-card-cpo-livestream-usdc-92fed6188dcc) and the latest Crypterium App updates!
Peter111280

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:30:14 PM

Expectations ;

- send the cards not only for the 1000 but the rest as soon as possible ..
- start to burning proccess for CRPT
- start MLP
- NFC for app
- QR payment in app
- more coins in app
- new exchanges ..

and stop dumping token price .. be transparent to people ..

even we "the token owners, ico supporters" cant use your tool  , do you think why ?

i will try to answer your questions any way the team will not!
1) the cards They will send after the test ones . Pray that even that  1000 first will be posted soon.
2) every one from us wait that long awaited moment . Is not only that we don’t want to see to be crpt  burned only for going toilet purpose should  to be burned for every transaction I know you are a preregistered customer like me , you was believing in ico time that all the transactions will use crpt like a gas ! Sorry is don’t look like that
Maybe you don’t have read the first white paper right if is still exist?
3)mlp will come stay tuned !!!(any way with out fair crpt burning process don’t expect a lot . They have to show the fair burning process transparent!)
4)nfc at the moment is not possible low restrictions that maybe the team will finally be ready in five years sure will be not the first team  that get it.is exist teams in financial market with more money much bigger teams and more professionals, that can steal the idea and make it work before them.
5) qr payment is easy for them I can’t really understand why is not ready ? That was thems ready project (if really was ?)I hope the crypterium will be implemented  fast on thems next projects!
6) more coins are coming let them first complete the crpt burning is more important ! Any way we are not going to use the app soon before the fair crpt burning will start , we the preregistered users from ico fell like be scammed with out that .

7) new exchanges? At the moment we are going to less why is no volume !
 8)Yes they translated tokens , just think crypterium sx should to make transactions in best price they should to have in all exchanges money all the time for the transactions to be completed in the right moment! Maybe is that?
We are near to a moment that crpt will start to be useful is stupid to sell them now.  Maybe if you are 100 percent sure for the opposite . Any way we are not going to sell them we will see why they was acting like that very soon!
9) I think I have answer that already why we are not going to use crypterium soon , why we invested in ico give them start up money , they start to see us like preregistered users , yes of course we waited that moment to start to use it long time . Some where in the middle they started to use the icos money not to make crpt useful and must wanted they are possible going to restrict it only for a small category of transactions like nfc payment that don’t exist . Any way to make crypto fiat payment in crypterium you don’t need any more crpt tokens you can use btc are eth.( I was believing after the cryptofiat payments be available that every one will run and buy crpt why is the only token that is used for gas with out that you can’t use crypterium app)
Ryan_cprt

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:03:15 PM

Okay, people do not listen to these two unknown users (KennyM and Crypto King). Possibly trolls with unknown agendas. They should have just sold but could not because it is down 70-90%. Guess what? the whole cryptoshpere is down by that much and why bother continue to FUD and spam this thread?  It does not make any sense, why they both keep trying to make negative comments when their real reason is to profit. They should be shilling this coin right now....

Who would you actually trust or believe more? the two fudders here? Or the Crypterium team with their name and faces on the internet, who continue to release good news and updates. I think they are doing a good job and the progress is moving in parallel with how the market is behaving. They may not have delivered on point but that is just how it is in the crypto world, it is the wild wild west. I believe they will succeed as the first Crypto Bank and the traditional banks will soon follow.
kennym

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:13:42 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2019, 11:27:14 AM by kennym

Okay, people do not listen to these two unknown users (KennyM and Crypto King). Possibly trolls with unknown agendas. They should have just sold but could not because it is down 70-90%. Guess what? the whole cryptoshpere is down by that much and why bother continue to FUD and spam this thread?  It does not make any sense, why they both keep trying to make negative comments when their real reason is to profit. They should be shilling this coin right now....

Who would you actually trust or believe more? the two fudders here? Or the Crypterium team with their name and faces on the internet, who continue to release good news and updates. I think they are doing a good job and the progress is moving in parallel with how the market is behaving. They may not have delivered on point but that is just how it is in the crypto world, it is the wild wild west. I believe they will succeed as the first Crypto Bank and the traditional banks will soon follow.

people are free to beleive anyone .. why it does bother you ?

we are writing here because we were scammed .. thats all .. we are here to give back your useless tokens with the same amount you took from us .. we paid 0,0001 btc per 1 CRPT token..

can you do it ? do you trust your fckin useless token and useless app ?

if we dont expect a profit why the fck we should support you at ico?  

this is excatly who you are .." Possibly trolls with unknown agendas. "

people should know the truth .. if we didnt write here the reality , you would sell millions of tokens again after thoose fake news.. you can't sell them now Smiley

people are reading what you have made.. so stop talking bllshit .. we will write here untill you finish the project you have prommissed or  give people their money back  .. otherwise people will know that you are scammers.. nobody will trust you .. nobody will put any coins or savings to your app .. we are sure that you will steal them from the app like you did at ico Smiley

Peter111280

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:50:42 AM

Okay, people do not listen to these two unknown users (KennyM and Crypto King). Possibly trolls with unknown agendas. They should have just sold but could not because it is down 70-90%. Guess what? the whole cryptoshpere is down by that much and why bother continue to FUD and spam this thread?  It does not make any sense, why they both keep trying to make negative comments when their real reason is to profit. They should be shilling this coin right now....

fresh account and is look like belong to one of the team that post here .jeremie?do you have a second account here?
kennym

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:30:09 AM

fresh account and is look like belong to one of the team that post here .jeremie?do you have a second account here?

they are looking for a way to sell all the useless tokens remain .. they can still create 16 million tokens and sell them ..

i hope they can finish it and we have a chance to sell them all with ico price..

after doing that ,i will not follow or write anything here .. i dont care about this useless app or scammer team ..
Crypto king 123

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:19:56 PM

Never gonna happen, team doesn't care if they get 10 cents apiece for the tokens, it's still money in the bag, all the want do is tease us with items and tell us soon.

They are moving huge amounts from all the fake accounts

This account has see about 2.3 million tokens moved into it in the last few days
https://etherscan.io/address/0x27492703e18f7ab987d57c1e92d9e5d16d35b16, down to 61,304 tokens holders, as the keep dumping there fake accounts into the exchanges the number gets lower and lower

quote author=kennym link=topic=2214098.msg51236679#msg51236679 date=1558956609]
Okay, people do not listen to these two unknown users (KennyM and Crypto King). Possibly trolls with unknown agendas. They should have just sold but could not because it is down 70-90%. Guess what? the whole cryptoshpere is down by that much and why bother continue to FUD and spam this thread?  It does not make any sense, why they both keep trying to make negative comments when their real reason is to profit. They should be shilling this coin right now....

they are looking for a way to sell all the useless tokens remain .. they can still create 16 million tokens and sell them ..

i hope they can finish it and we have a chance to sell them all with ico price..

after doing that ,i will not follow or write anything here .. i dont care about this useless app or scammer team ..
[/quote]
Crypt0scientist

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:18:32 PM

Hello,

Please stop posting FUD and fake data. We know you and your altos as paid FUD accounts. And we've already passed any scam complaints. Crypterium consists of a solid and legitimate team. Many of the Crypterium management team are highly experienced digital payments professionals coming from some of the most innovative Fintech sectors in Europe and having spent the better part of 10 years developing digital payment and banking solutions. Before the team has attracted more than $50M of investment into fintech projects. Also, a list of our official licenses can be found here: https://mtr.mkm.ee/juriidiline_isik/220559

We know how to make business and step by step we are delivering our vision.

Never gonna happen, team doesn't care if they get 10 cents apiece for the tokens, it's still money in the bag, all the want do is tease us with items and tell us soon.

They are moving huge amounts from all the fake accounts

This account has see about 2.3 million tokens moved into it in the last few days
https://etherscan.io/address/0x27492703e18f7ab987d57c1e92d9e5d16d35b16, down to 61,304 tokens holders, as the keep dumping there fake accounts into the exchanges the number gets lower and lower

quote author=kennym link=topic=2214098.msg51236679#msg51236679 date=1558956609]

[/quote]
Crypt0scientist

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:21:22 PM

Each Crypterium feature is designed to offer an outstanding user experience. Card Payouts is no exception.

Our team has simplified the process as much as possible so that you can send Bitcoin to your bank card in under 1 minute! (https://crypterium.com/news/open/cash-out-crypto-to-bank-card)

Try it yourself and spread the word!
JeremieCRPT

Activity: 402

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:08:56 PM

Malta was hot...☀️ So hot that we simply couldn't help it!

Check out how the Crypterium crew gets some icecream with the world's only global crypto card on the sidelines of the AI and Blockchain Summit 2019. (https://youtu.be/QxGPTpLTWqE)

It was great, both the card and the McFlurry ☺️
Rospokmil

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:35:46 AM

I think with the progress demonstrated lately, I think the team deserves a vote of confidence!  If the cards work, credibility will come back strongly!
 Wink
kennym

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:00:38 AM

I think with the progress demonstrated lately, I think the team deserves a vote of confidence!  If the cards work, credibility will come back strongly!
 Wink

no one trust them .. as a ıco suportter , (who gave thousands of dollars to them from begenning) , ı will not put even 10 dollars of coin to their app ..

do you know why ?  there is no trust anymore ..

may is ending .. there is no card yet .. no shipping .. 

they have more marketing guy to attack us and blame us as trolls .. they transfered millions of tokens to market , but coudnt sell them .. thats why they are soo angry ..

Peter111280

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:08:05 AM

I think with the progress demonstrated lately, I think the team deserves a vote of confidence!  If the cards work, credibility will come back strongly!
 Wink

no one trust them .. as a ıco suportter , (who gave thousands of dollars to them from begenning) , ı will not put even 10 dollars of coin to their app ..

do you know why ?  there is no trust anymore ..

may is ending .. there is no card yet .. no shipping ..  

they have more marketing guy to attack us and blame us as trolls .. they transfered millions of tokens to market , but coudnt sell them .. thats why they are soo angry ..

i have excactly the same opinion , i am from ico too 1.40 usd for a token , i am not going to put a cent in app for next months, maybe later,    yes i am happy to see a release finaly! that is only one step first step that they almost done . i still have not see any crpt burning !  at the moment i care only to  my tokens be usseful for some thing , until now they was ussed by the team to get money from people like me to make a start up ,we helped them, trusted them and on the end we end up pre registred ussers with no investments in crypterium, only with some token that they will be one day ussed for  limited transactions.
Crypto king 123

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:32:51 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2019, 02:06:57 PM by Crypto king 123

Pulling large amounts of CRPT tokens from the exchanges, and just transferred 4.8 million tokens

https://etherscan.io/token/0x80a7e048f37a50500351c204cb407766fa3bae7f?a=0x27492703e18f7ab987d57c1e92d9e5d16d35b163

Down to 61,298 token holders, dropping more and more accounts, 61,306 accounts a week ago, started with 66K
kennym

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:07:01 PM

Hello,

Please stop posting FUD and fake data. We know you and your altos as paid FUD accounts. And we've already passed any scam complaints. Crypterium consists of a solid and legitimate team. Many of the Crypterium management team are highly experienced digital payments professionals coming from some of the most innovative Fintech sectors in Europe and having spent the better part of 10 years developing digital payment and banking solutions. Before the team has attracted more than $50M of investment into fintech projects. Also, a list of our official licenses can be found here: https://mtr.mkm.ee/juriidiline_isik/220559

paid FUD accounts ? really ?

you can check our messages from the beginning of ico .. you can see how hopefully we were..  this is your tactic , paid marketing guys posting in twitter and facebook and here bitcointalk..

we have showed our ico accounts , we have showed our token wallets .. stop blameing people and deliver the card and app you had prommissed to people..

stop creating and  selling new tokens in market.. be transparent to the people who gave their money to you .. we will write here as much as you blame us ..

the 50 m $ you have noticed , was our money.. team has no success except taking our money and making holidays ..
Crypto king 123

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:23:46 PM

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xf3ce9afcd749da0b29d6d679d5d6819d02132b54a5d3df35c55c34d024189e90

pulled over 2 million tokens from HITBTC, not even 1 btc worth of people buying on hitbtc right now

Not sure what is going on right now, Coinfalcon is delistsing Crpt tokens
Crypt0scientist

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:20:26 PM

If you are an expat living abroad, or planning to become one, mobile apps can save you many headaches and make your life overseas seem like you never left home.

With over 5,000 new apps being released every day, no wonder finding the right ones has turned into a challenging duty. But no worries, we’ve done the ‘heavy lifting’ for you. (https://crypterium.com/news/open/essential-apps-living-abroad) 💪

Enjoy the read and click on the provided links to download desired Apps directly.
JeremieCRPT

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:53:53 PM

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xf3ce9afcd749da0b29d6d679d5d6819d02132b54a5d3df35c55c34d024189e90

pulled over 2 million tokens from HITBTC, not even 1 btc worth of people buying on hitbtc right now

Not sure what is going on right now, Coinfalcon is delistsing Crpt tokens

We have access to 10 other exchanges. We will list when we are ready.
JeremieCRPT

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:57:12 PM

Hello,

paid FUD accounts ? really ?

you can check our messages from the beginning of ico .. you can see how hopefully we were..  this is your tactic , paid marketing guys posting in twitter and facebook and here bitcointalk..

we have showed our ico accounts , we have showed our token wallets .. stop blameing people and deliver the card and app you had prommissed to people..

stop creating and  selling new tokens in market.. be transparent to the people who gave their money to you .. we will write here as much as you blame us ..

the 50 m $ you have noticed , was our money.. team has no success except taking our money and making holidays ..

The problem with your claim is that the smart contract actually prevents more tokens from being created. 1000 people just received their approval email today for card shipment. You paid for units of service, and not shares of the company. CRPT is a utility token. We understand if you are upset about the time it takes or token price, but you should understand that we are looking out for the company and release services in our time.
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: