Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:32:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SophiaTX Announcement - The Blockchain for Business  (Read 67250 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:22:15 AM

I think there is going to be very much interest in this project going from medium to big companies. Sap is quite a professional tool if you just look into it.
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:50:48 AM

As I understand it, you have your own blockchain, and you sell your coins SPHTX. Why do you call them tokens? Tokens are on the ETH blockchain. Or am I wrong and your tokens will be ERC20? In general, to me need to install your wallet to buy your coins or not?
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:13:43 AM

Here is why the SophiaTX is a good project:
  • We already have a working prototype! You can read about it on our blog here. There will be another blog within the 24 hours that will describe the Proof of Concept in a bit more detail.
  • We have the first class experts on our team. You can always see members of our team as well as our advisors on our website, where you can also find links to their LinkedIn profiles.
  • We have high potential use cases which you can find in our Whitepaper, as well as real customers in the pipeline, some of which we will announce before the start of the TGE (probably next week)!
  • Here is also some media coverage from thrustworty media that we've got: FORBES, iTreasurer, BlockTribune, Global Association of Risk Professionals - GARP, even the SAP.

I recommend everyone to read the blog.

''Probably the biggest news of the night for SophiaTX was when our team revealed a working proof-of-concept (PoC). The PoC demonstrated how businesses can use blockchain to transparently and reliably exchange information between their enterprise systems in real time. ''

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:33:48 AM

Why do you guys do a token swap by the way? Why not use the tokens you creat for the ICO? And if you want to have an own blockchain, why not made the ICO at a time where your blockchain was ready?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:37:18 AM

Here is why the SophiaTX is a good project:
  • We already have a working prototype! You can read about it on our blog here. There will be another blog within the 24 hours that will describe the Proof of Concept in a bit more detail.
  • We have the first class experts on our team. You can always see members of our team as well as our advisors on our website, where you can also find links to their LinkedIn profiles.
  • We have high potential use cases which you can find in our Whitepaper, as well as real customers in the pipeline, some of which we will announce before the start of the TGE (probably next week)!
  • Here is also some media coverage from thrustworty media that we've got: FORBES, iTreasurer, BlockTribune, Global Association of Risk Professionals - GARP, even the SAP.

That's quite a reading. Forbes-featured projects are usually well considered among the community.

Anyway, with all that info, it seems it is not a subjective matter anymore. The ICO will be a success or not, who knows! There have been many projects and ICOs are affected by BTC and ETH capitalization so luck is also involved. But the fact is SophiaXT is a good and trustworthy project with a well-sized team, experienced advisors and a clear path to target.

That's an impressive list to read.
Thank you for this. I'll try to wrestle through them.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:40:37 AM

As I understand it, you have your own blockchain, and you sell your coins SPHTX. Why do you call them tokens? Tokens are on the ETH blockchain. Or am I wrong and your tokens will be ERC20? In general, to me need to install your wallet to buy your coins or not?
I think their token isnt an erc20 token. They didnt say anything about erc20 token in their whitepaper.
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:54:46 AM

I have the feeling of SophiaTX as a competition of Ripple and Stellar. I am not sure if its even related ..... will keep on watchlist

In my opinion, SophiaTX makes it easier for companies to implement, if company use SAP CRM system , SophiaTX have standard API to integrate

But are they really trying to cpmpete with Ripple? Iknow ripple focusses on fast/cheap transactions for the financial industry, Sofia's focus seems different

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:00:49 AM

I have the feeling of SophiaTX as a competition of Ripple and Stellar. I am not sure if its even related ..... will keep on watchlist

In my opinion, SophiaTX makes it easier for companies to implement, if company use SAP CRM system , SophiaTX have standard API to integrate

But are they really trying to cpmpete with Ripple? Iknow ripple focusses on fast/cheap transactions for the financial industry, Sofia's focus seems different

they don't compete with Ripple. That's all about transactions, while SophiaTX is about incorporating business systems.

erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:09:49 AM

they don't compete with Ripple. That's all about transactions, while SophiaTX is about incorporating business systems.
the integration of the sophia TX business system will certainly work well if the concept of the project can be successful overall. if the transaction is done the sophia and ripple certainly there will be a big deal. we just wait

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:12:04 AM

Why do you guys do a token swap by the way? Why not use the tokens you creat for the ICO? And if you want to have an own blockchain, why not made the ICO at a time where your blockchain was ready?

They said the Ethereum blockchain isn't providing enough privacy, speed, and other features. That's why they'll build their own blockchain. And probably they will take the money from the ICO for further development of that new blockchain.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:26:58 AM

SophiaTX will be present at the Blockchain Expo in Silicon Valley, California on 29th November:

https://blockchain-expo.com/northamerica/

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:49:28 AM

SophiaTX will be present at the Blockchain Expo in Silicon Valley, California on 29th November:

that's a great thing. It will help SophiaTX to grab more attention as the ICO is also coming.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:49:53 AM

SAP business integration is not the focus of Ripple. Ripple is also centralised and has a strong focus in transactions.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:16:14 AM

Well this is quite a news, in there, there are good chances the project will come in contact with big companies or at least make itself known in the field as new player.  Smiley
Geekphazm

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:24:23 AM

Is this a real project? You raised 110k ETH in ICO?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:42:32 AM

ICO not started yet. Token sale will start in 13 days. look
https://www.sophiatx.com/
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:46:44 AM

Now that's a great news
SophiaTX (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:49:12 AM

Hi, our Token generation event is scheduled for December 5th and will last 10 days.

If you are interested in our project you can find some important information here:
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:59:47 AM

yes, Ripple only focus on transactions, It may play a big role in the financial industry ,
But SophiaTX is a commercial application focus on business level ,that can be used in many industries such as vehicle, retail, pharmaceuticals, construction, etc.

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:42:56 AM

Hi, our Token generation event is scheduled for December 5th and will last 10 days.

If you are interested in our project you can find some important information here:

Thanks for the info! SAP is such a widespread system that it this project, if done well, will surely find lots of adoption and success. Looking forward to the further details of the proof of concept.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: