Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:36:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SophiaTX Announcement - The Blockchain for Business  (Read 67244 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:32:27 PM

I just read your article on Forbs
https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/09/29/worlds-first-open-source-platform-integrating-sap-blockchain-plans-initial-coin-offering/#39611cad13b8

A joint venture between Swiss-based blockchain content distribution platform DECENT and Venaco Group, an independent "best-in-class" SAP advisory, innovation and implementation services firm, has revealed the formation of a blockchain platform and marketplace for “businesses of all sizes,” called SophiaTX. The business behind the venture plans to launch an initial coin offering (ICO) in the next few months.

So, Decent - was your project also?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:36:19 PM

sorry if offtopic but why are the dev going crazy with font sizes?

We just wanted to make our announcement better seeable so it won't get lost in all those posts about why we don't have a bounty and why we should have  Wink But we can step down a bit Smiley.

it might be a little drastic, but I will admit that it makes it easy to pick out your posts when scrolling through the threads.

SophiaTX (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:45:13 PM

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/09/29/worlds-first-open-source-platform-integrating-sap-blockchain-plans-initial-coin-offering/#39611cad13b8

A joint venture between Swiss-based blockchain content distribution platform DECENT and Venaco Group, an independent "best-in-class" SAP advisory, innovation and implementation services firm, has revealed the formation of a blockchain platform and marketplace for “businesses of all sizes,” called SophiaTX. The business behind the venture plans to launch an initial coin offering (ICO) in the next few months.

No, DECENT is a company, not a project. There are a few people from DECENT working on a SophiaTX, as well as there are some from Venaco Group and some are just from Equidato Technologies. That is how joint ventures work. 
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:53:08 PM

yes with this nice joint venture, SophiaTX can make this project bigger and bigger in the future.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:55:32 PM

Yes and that alone tells u a lot about credibility of these lying cunts. They exited from DECENT ages ago. Who do u think these people are? Im sure they are owners of massive market dumps, and I would be very wary of this "Venaco group". It could be a shill corp created for money laundering purposes. Especially under these heavy market conditions where its dangerous to withdraw ur DECENT profits directly to bank account. RIP Decent, they double incorporated and are using their recent Decent profits to support another scam.
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:11:56 PM

"Blockchain allows the parties to transact in real time while acknowledging trust and transparency," said Jaroslav Kacina, CEO of Equidato Technologies AG. Read more in the article by BanklessTimes.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:27:04 PM

One red flag : they shy away from answering technical questions in their telegram, and instead tell users to "look for it in their whitepaper", claiming it is like a treasure hunt. If the team is unable to properly answer questions, there is no way I would trust them with my money.

I wonder what did you ask? Sometimes in telegram people ask the same questions over and over and the devs get tired of it. I hope that did not happen here.

I didn't ask any question, but there was someone else asking and he was simply told to look for it in the whitepaper.

To quote the exact question asked: " so what kind of data will be stored in cloud ? can you elaborate on the data types?" , "Give me a SAP Transaction or program where in ERP can be expected to make a Blockchain CALL" , also there were some SAP specific questions with attached photos, asking if plug-in functions could work.  Definitely not in the whitepaper.

I don't know why all of a sudden this thread has a ton of people jumping to their defense all repeating the same thing "oh maybe its the same question that got asked before". As an investor you should always be skeptical and analyzing a company thoroughly. If something looks like a red flag, you have to keep probing until u get a satisfactory response.

I dont see anyone jumping to their defense,in fact everyone is asking you what you asked in telegram that caused the red flag for you. When people ask you about the red flag, it means they want to learn more about any concerns people might have.

SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:30:27 PM

No, DECENT is a company, not a project. There are a few people from DECENT working on a SophiaTX, as well as there are some from Venaco Group and some are just from Equidato Technologies. That is how joint ventures work. 
That's very impressive if decent and SophiaTX joint ventures. I think it will give benefits each others netwen Decent and SophiaTX, and seem with joint venture can make this project will big in the future

No, actually DECENT and Venaco Group have a joint venture -> Equidato Technologies and Equidato has a project SophiaTX. That is the connection between DECENT and SophiaTX.
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:32:00 PM

One red flag : they shy away from answering technical questions in their telegram, and instead tell users to "look for it in their whitepaper", claiming it is like a treasure hunt. If the team is unable to properly answer questions, there is no way I would trust them with my money.

I wonder what did you ask? Sometimes in telegram people ask the same questions over and over and the devs get tired of it. I hope that did not happen here.

I didn't ask any question, but there was someone else asking and he was simply told to look for it in the whitepaper.

To quote the exact question asked: " so what kind of data will be stored in cloud ? can you elaborate on the data types?" , "Give me a SAP Transaction or program where in ERP can be expected to make a Blockchain CALL" , also there were some SAP specific questions with attached photos, asking if plug-in functions could work.  Definitely not in the whitepaper.

I don't know why all of a sudden this thread has a ton of people jumping to their defense all repeating the same thing "oh maybe its the same question that got asked before". As an investor you should always be skeptical and analyzing a company thoroughly. If something looks like a red flag, you have to keep probing until u get a satisfactory response.

I dont see anyone jumping to their defense,in fact everyone is asking you what you asked in telegram that caused the red flag for you. When people ask you about the red flag, it means they want to learn more about any concerns people might have.

this is definitely very large undertaking for SAP integration. I am sure they will hire more developers and experts. Concept is nice that needed in today world. hoping that they will succeed and get chance to show us platform. i would like to join and hold
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:34:02 PM

How many people do you have on the team? Do you already have a full staff?
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:39:03 PM

So their messages can be seens easily on the thread ?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:44:13 PM

"Blockchain allows the parties to transact in real time while acknowledging trust and transparency," said Jaroslav Kacina, CEO of Equidato Technologies AG. Read more in the article by BanklessTimes.

thanks for sharing. it's good that you guys get around in the media.

greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:54:05 PM

thanks for sharing. it's good that you guys get around in the media.
This is part of marketing, on this depends the success of the project. Behind the technology of blockchain is our future.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:14:52 PM

How many people do you have on the team? Do you already have a full staff?

According to their website, they have a core team of about 10 people and 13 advisors atm. Don't know if this list is up-to date because I guess they will plan to add new advisors and maybe also hire new developers?
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:24:05 PM

We just wanted to make our announcement better seeable so it won't get lost in all those posts about why we don't have a bounty and why we should have  Wink But we can step down a bit Smiley.

haha okay! I can feel you. i was just a little confused Wink
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:43:41 PM

Yes and that alone tells u a lot about credibility of these lying cunts. They exited from DECENT ages ago. Who do u think these people are? Im sure they are owners of massive market dumps, and I would be very wary of this "Venaco group". It could be a shill corp created for money laundering purposes. Especially under these heavy market conditions where its dangerous to withdraw ur DECENT profits directly to bank account. RIP Decent, they double incorporated and are using their recent Decent profits to support another scam.
SophiaTX is a project based on the same proprietary technology as DECENT. SophiaTX was created by DECENT and Venaco Group together, through the formation of the joint venture Equidato Technologies. DECENT has developed its own proprietary blockchain called DCore. DCore's fundamental componenets can be customized and combined to build blockchain solutions and applications for businesses. Which means, that DECENT brings the technology, and Venaco Group the experience in enterprise applications for business. SophiaTX offers business specific features and its own token, the SPHTX. It is neither a competitor not a formal part of DECENT, but rather a partner to allow the technologies to be adopted by businesses of all sizes and for a broader range of applications.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:46:14 PM

We will get 10% bonus during the token generation event if we use DCT. What if we use ETH? Wether there will be a bonus for us?
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:00:24 PM

Good, so now the system can be demonstrated to potential customers
and, can we be beta tester for it?

yeah you have to have a demo these days. you can't just have a pitch. not when there are so many ICOs with working products.

I guess they are working on the demo product and it will be out soon for everyone to get an idea about the final product.

Has the team made no statements about this?

SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:03:24 PM

An artcle by TurkCoin: SophiaTX Yazılımını Piyasaya Sürdü
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:06:39 PM

"In September, SophiaTX announced the first open-source platform to primarily integrate blockchain technology with SAP software, used by 87 percent of global businesses and 98 percent of the top 100 most-valued brands." Read the article by Nasdaq, an American stock exchange and the second-largest exchange in the world.

The article says that your blockchain will function based on DPOS, since it better meets the requirements that are imposed on the system. Is it similar to the system that works in Semux?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: