Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:45:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SophiaTX Announcement - The Blockchain for Business  (Read 67246 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:13:56 PM

The review is worth to read I think, you can see the features that SophiaTX will offer and understand all the potential of the project. Its really nice for all people that can’t read the whitepaper, all investors can see the possibility of SophiaTX with that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:24:38 PM

Are you new to SophiaTX or just lazy to study our Whitepaper? Brian D. Colwell has prepared a summary of the most important information about our project in his blog post!

thats a super thing for ppl who are new to the project
I think after reading this, people will get interested and many will read the whitepaper right after that.
The call to the blog was very true and cruel,  Grin many people think of absurd profits without an in-depth reading of the projects, lose opportunities due to lack of time or reading laziness
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:27:33 PM

I found video, that demonstrates how companies can exchange information between their enterprise systems, such as SAP, using SophiaTX blockchain:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2NMfa9IrK0

I'm not sure maybe it's was published earlier
This video was already here, but it needs to be published so that all investors look.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:29:21 PM

Well, can you really blame them? Some of those whitepapers are unreadable, it does not even have to be a case of laziness, just layers upon layers of complexity and buzzwords, asking a deep understanding of the subject matter from the prospective investor. However, new regulations are going to require more understandable language in whitepapers and prospectuses.
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:35:29 PM

worth watching price for DECENT. if dip than i buy otherwise ETH may be better option for ICO

Doesn't that depend more on the fixed price that they will give DCT to buy SophiaTX? I mean if you buy with eth that dct at the moment they say what their price for it is, you still get the discount.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:36:35 PM

Are you new to SophiaTX or just lazy to study our Whitepaper? Brian D. Colwell has prepared a summary of the most important information about our project in his blog post!

For people who are even to lazy to read the full blog :

CAP :

SophiaTX In Brief:

Leverage Smart Contracts
Share Info Across Entire Value Chain
Improve Collaboration
Shorten Cycle Times
Provide Micro-services
Innovate and Disrupt Industry
Standardized APIs
IoT Integration
Processing Speed Exceeding 2000TPS
System Agnostic
Advanced Encryption & Anonymity
Enterprise Grade Blockchain
Advanced Features (e.g. Off-Chain Storage, Private Keys Recovery, etc.)
Library of Building Blocks (APIs, Process Flows, Connectors)
Library of Smart Contract Templates
Develop and Publish your Apps & Assets, Buy and Sell Applications & Assets
Buy and Sell Professional STX Integration Services
The list is impressive, and still write a brief explanation on each item, as not many understand.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:07:12 AM

I see that crowdsale will start on December 5th. But cant find pre-sale date. Or you dont have pre-sale?
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:31:03 AM

Yes, indeed, the review is excellent. But I still have a few questions. Some coins are allocated for mining. I understand that mining  will be required to verify operations on the network? What happens when the last coin is mined? who will confirm the operation?

Great Picture, i like the style. And yes mining, we wait for mining news Smiley

Nice one. I think this is a great review and summary of the whitepaper. It saves us the time of reading the whole thing. But it doesn't mean that I won't be reading it. I will be browsing it still. But with the project as complicated and technical as this sometimes you'll get lost in the middle of some foreign concept. So summaries/reviews like this really help.

gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:05:48 AM

It is a great time to be alive where we are connected fast in the internet wherever you are in the world. In the past, not so distant past, it is so hard to be aware on the projects like SophiaTX because only the well connected few ones in the B2B markets will know such thing. But because of the emergence of blockchain, ordinary people such as myself, can have a say and what more, the opportunity to participate in such a project. I really like where SophiaTX is going. I will support this ICO as much as I can. Do you have bouties for video reviews and other bounties as well such as signature and social media? Thanks for making this. I hope that your project becomes a success!
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:22:22 AM

I see that crowdsale will start on December 5th. But cant find pre-sale date. Or you dont have pre-sale?
I think they dont a have pre-sale, its not mentioned anywhere.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:27:03 AM

Well, can you really blame them? Some of those whitepapers are unreadable, it does not even have to be a case of laziness, just layers upon layers of complexity and buzzwords, asking a deep understanding of the subject matter from the prospective investor. However, new regulations are going to require more understandable language in whitepapers and prospectuses.
I completely agree. Not everyone understands all the subtleties, so not everyone can fully understand what is written in the technical documentation. Such articles, with a brief and understandable description of the project, are simply necessary.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:33:55 AM

Sometime is done to demonstrate that they are really competent in the matter of the project. But yes, sometimes become too technical.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:30:06 AM

I completely agree. Not everyone understands all the subtleties, so not everyone can fully understand what is written in the technical documentation. Such articles, with a brief and understandable description of the project, are simply necessary.

the whitepaper is part of the marketing effort. it's in everyone's best interest for it to have clear language and be understood.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:40:09 AM

CAP :

SophiaTX In Brief:

Leverage Smart Contracts
Improve Collaboration
Shorten Cycle Times
Provide Micro-services
Standardized APIs
IoT Integration
System Agnostic
The list is impressive, and still write a brief explanation on each item, as not many understand.

Yes it's very impressive .. I see a lot of things which other coins have but the other ones don't have everything mentioned above. It's a pretty ambitious list.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:29:55 AM

CAP :

SophiaTX In Brief:

Leverage Smart Contracts
Improve Collaboration
Shorten Cycle Times
Provide Micro-services
Standardized APIs
IoT Integration
System Agnostic

Yes it's very impressive .. I see a lot of things which other coins have but the other ones don't have everything mentioned above. It's a pretty ambitious list.

In short, they are integrating plenty of different tokens into one.
sltshp

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:56:14 AM

Yes, indeed, the review is excellent. But I still have a few questions. Some coins are allocated for mining. I understand that mining  will be required to verify operations on the network? What happens when the last coin is mined? who will confirm the operation?

Would like to know this as well. What happens when there are no more coins to be mined?

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:21:19 AM

There will be a token generation event which will be held from 5th - 15th December.Yes, there is no such thing called presale on this project as I know.This project is different if we compared it with others.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:23:07 AM

Well, was there a private pre-sale and is there any information how much they already raised? No pre-sale is very unique

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:23:16 AM

CAP :

SophiaTX In Brief:

Leverage Smart Contracts
Improve Collaboration
Shorten Cycle Times
Provide Micro-services
Standardized APIs
IoT Integration
System Agnostic

Thanks for summary of the summary. I dont Think we can get it more condensed now Wink

But more interestingly what the above summary Points out that it is quite some agenda for the team. Do they have core skills at the moment or is that something that they will recruit after ico?
changtraidoc

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:24:39 AM

Nice project, Do we have some free airdrops Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: