Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:49:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SophiaTX Announcement - The Blockchain for Business  (Read 67250 times)
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:28:47 PM

Registration for mandatory KYC has been already launched. Register now to make sure you can participate our TGE! Find the KYC Guide here and register now.

What for do you need my "source of income"? Can it just be "random things, bitcoin and stuff"?

I think they need this info for the regulators, I wouldn't know why Sophia would be interested in this kind of info

Yup, that's to comply with SEC (and other agencies) regulation

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:46:17 PM

Nice project guys, Do we have some free airdrops?  Grin Grin Grin

Thank you for your support! Smiley Yes, we will have a bounty program, we are working on it right now. Complete rules and conditions will be announced very soon.

Good news, finally there will be bounty program from SophiaTX. Bounty hunters for sure could help to spread this good project and make more people aware about its existence.

No, they don't have a bounty program. Look at the date of this post, it's from Sep. In the meantime, they decided against a bounty program.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:57:29 PM

Do you think your project is succeful ?

Sure because SAP is in need of a secure and fast method to transfer data between companies. And I'm sure SophiaTX will be fast since it will be based on Decent chain (which has 5s blocktime if I recall correctly)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:26:57 PM

We have added a "Guides" section on our website, where you can find a lot of important information such as, how to create wallets, how to get BTC, ETH, DCT, how to participate in our TGE, and much more.

But there is not written how to make a purse for your coins. Or now I came up with the idea that you are releasing erc20 tokens for ICO, and your own blockchain does not have coins at all, but only for the workflow.

We will add new guides gradually, including how to participate on TGE with DCT, BTC and ETH. If you will participate you will receive ERC20 tokens and once our wallet will be released (Q2 - Q3 2018) there will be a swap for our own tokens SPHTX.

Now I understand how this will work. But then I have a question - your own coins, which you will give in exchange for tokens, these coins will be on exchanges?

Of course, eventually they gonna be on exchanges. It's just a matter of time.

The coins on their own blockchain will be on exchanges for sure. But I guess they won't focus on bringing the temporary ERC20 tokens on an exchange. They will most likely only be traded on ED. So the best way to get them is during the ICO.

Yep, I also assume that they will not put effort in getting the ether based tokens on big exchanges, but will do this then when their own blockchain is ready.
Otherwise it would be a waste of ressources.

Then, until the release of their own blockchain, it will be possible to trade their tokens only on etherdelta. It would be nice if this token were added there to the list, and not just to trade at the address of the contract.
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:30:32 PM

Nice project guys, Do we have some free airdrops?  Grin Grin Grin

Thank you for your support! Smiley Yes, we will have a bounty program, we are working on it right now. Complete rules and conditions will be announced very soon.

Good news, finally there will be bounty program from SophiaTX. Bounty hunters for sure could help to spread this good project and make more people aware about its existence.

Bounty's and airdrops are good and bad for a project. They create some traction for the ICO , but you get dumped on on ether delta.. which out weighs the other?
Will you also do an airdrop?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:51:12 PM

Sure because SAP is in need of a secure and fast method to transfer data between companies. And I'm sure SophiaTX will be fast since it will be based on Decent chain (which has 5s blocktime if I recall correctly)
I don't know if the project is going to succeed but the idea is very good. Companies that have SAP are usually big and they move a huge amount of data. And like Kraterion has said this gives a secure and fast method to transfer data, so I would say that the project looks good.
Amelie Poulain

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:02:00 PM

Nice project guys, Do we have some free airdrops?  Grin Grin Grin

Let's wait. I hope in this thread will announce the news when bounty program will starts, I want to join at the beginning
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:11:08 PM

I don't know if the project is going to succeed but the idea is very good. Companies that have SAP are usually big and they move a huge amount of data. And like Kraterion has said this gives a secure and fast method to transfer data, so I would say that the project looks good.
Tripple accounting will be the future. On the blockchain, it will be a transparent approach with a lot of advantages in comparison to double accounting.

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:25:55 PM

Will the companies using the sap interface use their own private blockchains?
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:48:04 PM

Since big exchanges are asking for absurd amount of money as a fee to be added I also think that will come later. No rush here, I'm under the impression that this will not just be a pump and dump/ speculative only token/coin
I think it's a lot more easy to list a coin on an exchange whose development is at an advanced level. Let's hope they can show progress soon.

CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:53:32 PM

yes, with Companies that have SAP this is a big move of huge amount of data and good for gain the tokens. Smiley
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:14:44 PM

Since big exchanges are asking for absurd amount of money as a fee to be added I also think that will come later. No rush here, I'm under the impression that this will not just be a pump and dump/ speculative only token/coin
I think it's a lot more easy to list a coin on an exchange whose development is at an advanced level. Let's hope they can show progress soon.
i think later after pre-sale,sale,ico when they raised a good amount of crypto they could ask for listing on some important exchange,also because a finished product, at a more advanced level, is more credible and more easy to list
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:21:36 PM

SophiaTX  is a excellent project. This project must be realized soon. A Blockchain for Business and also with SAP sounds really nice Smiley
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:39:18 PM

i think later after pre-sale,sale,ico when they raised a good amount of crypto they could ask for listing on some important exchange,also because a finished product, at a more advanced level, is more credible and more easy to list

The thing is, it makes no sense to ask for listing after the TGE and ICO because at first it will only be an Ethereum-based token that later will be exchanged for a coin on a separate blockchain. So listing the token on exchanges doesn't make much sense becaus it will die/become obsolete as soon as the other blockchain is ready to use.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:03:40 PM

SophiaTX  is a excellent project. This project must be realized soon. A Blockchain for Business and also with SAP sounds really nice Smiley
That's the reason because all of us are here. Wink It sounds like a real need in terms of data transfer speed.
nobytes

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:06:13 PM

I see that you have marketplace coming in Q2, that's pretty fast... Are you counting that decentgo platform is ready and you build on that or will you build your own?

We are building our own platform which has nothing to do with DECENTGO.

Ok. i just assumed that because you are using Decent source in blockchain. Thank you for the answer and hopefully you will be on the schedule since you are delivering it very fast.
Amelie Poulain

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:10:59 PM

The thing is, it makes no sense to ask for listing after the TGE and ICO because at first it will only be an Ethereum-based token that later will be exchanged for a coin on a separate blockchain. So listing the token on exchanges doesn't make much sense becaus it will die/become obsolete as soon as the other blockchain is ready to use.
All will depend on turnover at another exchange, as well as on progress of the project. I think it's not worth waiting for listing on top-end exchanges least instantly, everything will take time.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:32:11 PM

All will depend on turnover at another exchange, as well as on progress of the project. I think it's not worth waiting for listing on top-end exchanges least instantly, everything will take time.

this wont be listed on so called "first class exchanges" immediately. first of it is a token, so etherdelta exchange for sure, second, there will be a tokenswap for coins in the near future, after the distribution of the tokens, so why so much fee for listing on a "first class" exchange pay? after the coinswap yes, but not before.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:32:32 PM

A good start is very important, you can raise the capitalization of the project, it's better than waiting for the development of the project and the loss of investors.
nobytes

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:48:15 PM

this wont be listed on so called "first class exchanges" immediately. first of it is a token, so etherdelta exchange for sure, second, there will be a tokenswap for coins in the near future, after the distribution of the tokens, so why so much fee for listing on a "first class" exchange pay? after the coinswap yes, but not before.

I wonder what the kucoin.com asks... it's new but i like to trade there. They want that devs contact them personally so i can't submit a request myself...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: