Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:53:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:58:52 AM

Do you plan any merchandise with your logo?

Not for sale at the moment. After our sale we will have some created which we may giveaway and/or sell.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

We want some t-shirts! And it's also a very good way for marketing Smiley

True, especially if some popular streamer is wearing it.

Im sure TriForce will try to get some streamers after ico ends.Afterall,thsoe things cost money,first you gotta make some to be able to spend.
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:24:41 AM

Hey guys, as promised here is one of our videos. We will be release more soon.

This video is an interview of myself, allowing you guys as the community to get a better understanding of me and who I am. I hope you find it insightful.

We have more to come, so make sure you stay tuned!

You can watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swLkWn-xCiI

Very nice video!

Thank you. There will be more coming soon!

Thanks, keep us posted. It would be interesting if you also just put snippers from the team here and there - not necessarily a long interview if people don't have time.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:47:51 AM

This video is an interview of myself, allowing you guys as the community to get a better understanding of me and who I am. I hope you find it insightful.

Very nice video!

Thanks, keep us posted. It would be interesting if you also just put snippers from the team here and there - not necessarily a long interview if people don't have time.

I know it's additional work for you guys, but the community loves stuff like that. There are so many frauds going on in the crypto world that this shows the average Joe his investment will not be taken lightly and that the people behind it really believe in the product they are selling.
JCBAHY

Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:35:58 AM

Very nice video!

I know it's additional work for you guys, but the community loves stuff like that. There are so many frauds going on in the crypto world that this shows the average Joe his investment will not be taken lightly and that the people behind it really believe in the product they are selling.

Yes I totally agree. We are trying to get as much video content out, but unfortunately it is very time consuming. We having a guy in this morning making a new introduction video of us here at TriForce Tokens, so we should have that ready within a few days hopefully.

Ranunculus2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:28:07 PM

Very nice video!

Yes I totally agree. We are trying to get as much video content out, but unfortunately it is very time consuming. We having a guy in this morning making a new introduction video of us here at TriForce Tokens, so we should have that ready within a few days hopefully.

We're excited to see that. Seems like the community is TriForcing you to make videos XD
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:58:27 PM

Very nice video!

We're excited to see that. Seems like the community is TriForcing you to make videos XD

That was...really not good XD But I appreciate a bad joke more than I do a good one these days so hats of to you!
draven31

Activity: 416

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:21:45 PM

Industry gaming is always interesting to follow especially because of the very rapid growth of the number of gamers and also the providers accompanied by a very large financial circulation each year. I think this project has potential as long as it meets the needs of the market.
Fanquell

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:04:31 PM

2 issues:

1) Mic is bad, get a better one
2) Pidgeon shooting? Really? Britts still do that?

Yes we had some issues with the mic, its actually a really expensive one but the air con in the room is so noisy, broken and its hard to drown it out.

Yes clay pigeon shooting is still big here.

Shooting clay pigeons is in fact an olympic sport Smiley

Thats right, still very much alive.

geez, these days anything can become an Olympic sport. I'd say the criteria bar is low. Beer pong anyone?

Why offending beer pong? Tongue

But seriously,i can see esport in olympics soon.
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

Industry gaming is always interesting to follow especially because of the very rapid growth of the number of gamers and also the providers accompanied by a very large financial circulation each year. I think this project has potential as long as it meets the needs of the market.

True,gaming is getting so much bigger each year,that it would be a shame to miss the opportunity.
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:37:27 PM

2 issues:

1) Mic is bad, get a better one
2) Pidgeon shooting? Really? Britts still do that?

Yes we had some issues with the mic, its actually a really expensive one but the air con in the room is so noisy, broken and its hard to drown it out.

Yes clay pigeon shooting is still big here.

Shooting clay pigeons is in fact an olympic sport Smiley

Thats right, still very much alive.

geez, these days anything can become an Olympic sport. I'd say the criteria bar is low. Beer pong anyone?

Why offending beer pong? Tongue

But seriously,i can see esport in olympics soon.

Esport at olympic games will happen,sooner or later.Its just too big to be ignored.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:55:46 PM

Very nice video!

I am  still waiting for those videos about trading,those guides your team  promised,i havent forgotten that. Cheesy

Joke aside,im sure you must be very busy at the moment,with beta and ICO coming soon,so maybe best to focus on that!
Ranunculus2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:17:59 PM

Very nice video!

I am  still waiting for those videos about trading,those guides your team  promised,i havent forgotten that. Cheesy

Joke aside,im sure you must be very busy at the moment,with beta and ICO coming soon,so maybe best to focus on that!

Yes, definitely! Trading guides would be most welcome!
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:40:08 PM

As promised here is another video interview. This time its of Pete Mardell the CEO of TriForce tokens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap0p517EcyY

~ Jake Ashy, General Manager TriForce Tokens

mrpetem

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:42:20 PM

Very nice video!

So this is just a bit of a scrambled overview of my trading experiences, but it holds some core principles that can help you with trading better. Ultimately it's about reducing or taking control of the risk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga8zbBYjGYk

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:45:18 PM

Here is another video interview of Raza Ahmed the CTO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqnjHRUj4eY

I will upload one of Tyrin Davidson tomorrow Smiley

james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:25:06 PM

The need of the market is definitely here, it only remains to capitalize on it.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:26:23 PM

Do you plan any merchandise with your logo?

Not for sale at the moment. After our sale we will have some created which we may giveaway and/or sell.

We want some t-shirts! And it's also a very good way for marketing Smiley

True, especially if some popular streamer is wearing it.

I think triforce t-shirts would be popular, triforce has a cool logo!
killer9966

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:27:49 PM

Here is another video interview of Raza Ahmed the CTO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqnjHRUj4eY

I will upload one of Tyrin Davidson tomorrow Smiley

Wow, thx for sharing, much appreciated! Smiley
djuro74556

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:31:12 PM

Very nice video!

So this is just a bit of a scrambled overview of my trading experiences, but it holds some core principles that can help you with trading better. Ultimately it's about reducing or taking control of the risk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga8zbBYjGYk

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Great video man! You're explaining things about crypto trading realisticly and I like that.
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:33:21 PM

Nice to see that this thread is still developing interesting discussion and ideas.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: