Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:09:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74308 times)
Fanquell

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:41:56 AM

Is it going to be possible to exchange VIuly tokens for TriForce tokens and the other way around,since you are partners?

That would be convenient thing,to be able to exchange those tokens on both Viuly and Triforce platforms.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:53:08 AM

Yes,only 1% tokens are sold with 25% bonus,so better hurry not to miss that.

Exactly this!I secured my 25% bonus yesterday,and i urge the others to do the sdame as soon as possible,but i wouldnt be surprised if its already too late to gte the biggest bonus.
JCBAHY

Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:29:38 AM

Is it going to be possible to exchange VIuly tokens for TriForce tokens and the other way around,since you are partners?

No, our partnership is more along the lines of promotion.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

btcltcdigger

Activity: 2030
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:32:41 AM

You can always sell VIU for BTC, and then buy FORCE with BTC Wink
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:34:33 AM

You can always sell VIU for BTC, and then buy FORCE with BTC Wink

Very true, however we are not on any exchanges yet. So you would have to sell your VIU for ETH and then buy FORCE with your ETH Wink

UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:10:31 PM

The beta is planned for July, that's really moving things quickly. Hope the sale is going well so that in July you can really achieve all that is planned.

I thought beta is coming this month.

Our development team is still working on it. You can see a part small video of it in our new intro video on our website.

Yes, no need to push the team unnecessarily.

The people are just interested in trying the beta because of the good response the community gave to the project. I for one can't wait for the beta, to try what the platform is capable of and review it on this forum.
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

The beta is planned for July, that's really moving things quickly. Hope the sale is going well so that in July you can really achieve all that is planned.

Our development team is still working on it. You can see a part small video of it in our new intro video on our website.

The people are just interested in trying the beta because of the good response the community gave to the project. I for one can't wait for the beta, to try what the platform is capable of and review it on this forum.

I know, we are working on it I promise you. We have multiple other things as well that are in development too. I have spoken with our team building RaidParty and they are doing everything can to get it up and running. Our motto, so to speak is rather spend time on getting things right and running well, rather than rushing something out that isn't very good.

TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:19:03 PM

I know, we are working on it I promise you. We have multiple other things as well that are in development too. I have spoken with our team building RaidParty and they are doing everything can to get it up and running. Our motto, so to speak is rather spend time on getting things right and running well, rather than rushing something out that isn't very good.

Will there be any registration for beta testing? What are the requirements?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:39:41 PM

Beta will be open and public. You will need to sign up and create your account/profile on it, but there is no catches in the sense of costs or anything. It will be totally free to use.

Vargistkrieg

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

Beta will be open and public. You will need to sign up and create your account/profile on it, but there is no catches in the sense of costs or anything. It will be totally free to use.

Awesome! Will there be any content or region restrictions for the beta? Will there be any kind of restrictions?
Tiernadi

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

Where can I find information about escrow?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:02:09 PM

Awesome! Will there be any content or region restrictions for the beta? Will there be any kind of restrictions?

No restrictions at all. It will be available globally.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:03:16 PM

Where can I find information about escrow?

You can read about our escrow provider in our white paper, here: https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf

Or you can visit their website to learn more: https://www.coinpayments.net/

Laffyduffie

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:26:51 PM

Is beta postponed,or still coming as planned?
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:29:22 PM

They did say they are sticking to the timeplan so far - so probably end of July (from whitepaper)
btcltcdigger

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:31:39 PM

Will there be a possibility to earn some FORCE in the beta platform?
More importantly, will it be carried over to the main net?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:37:49 PM

Still going as planned. Obviously the more we raise in our token sale events however, means the faster we can get it pushed out.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:40:44 PM

Will there be a possibility to earn some FORCE in the beta platform?
More importantly, will it be carried over to the main net?

Yes and yes  Cheesy Cheesy

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:43:13 PM

**** NEW VIDEO ALERT! ****

Here is a link to our teaser video of our upcoming RaidParty mobile social engagement platform.

Please be aware that it is still undergoing development so somethings may get changed.

btcltcdigger

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:27:50 PM

**** NEW VIDEO ALERT! ****

Here is a link to our teaser video of our upcoming RaidParty mobile social engagement platform.

Please be aware that it is still undergoing development so somethings may get changed.

What's that music playing in the background?

I re-watched the video 3 times just because of it Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: