Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:54:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:39:58 PM

Our beta release of RaidParty is just around the corner. We are just awaiting some design changes and some bits to be done on the front end. Then its just waiting for the app stores to allow it.

Should be much longer. I'd like to say the end of this week, but it depends on how soon the app stores allow it. Could be next week.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

That's some good news, regarding the beta and all. What do you think, what kind of a turnout for beta testing will you have?

We have some strategies up our sleeve, so hopefully we will have a huge volume.

I heared something about partnership with south america company,can you share more details regarding that please?

Yes, we are partnered with Busca Todo, LevelUp.com and Tarreo.com, the number one games content publishers in Latin America.

Great to hear all that!They are all indie publishers?
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:57:25 PM

Our beta release of RaidParty is just around the corner. We are just awaiting some design changes and some bits to be done on the front end. Then its just waiting for the app stores to allow it.

Should be much longer. I'd like to say the end of this week, but it depends on how soon the app stores allow it. Could be next week.

That's some good news, regarding the beta and all. What do you think, what kind of a turnout for beta testing will you have?

I heared something about partnership with south america company,can you share more details regarding that please?

Yes, we are partnered with Busca Todo, LevelUp.com and Tarreo.com, the number one games content publishers in Latin America.

They produce gaming content on all games regardless of the size. However they are working closely with us to target the indie game market. They have lined up some very interesting calls for us with indie game developers. Hopefully some more partnerships are on the way.

PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:38:44 PM

They produce gaming content on all games regardless of the size. However they are working closely with us to target the indie game market. They have lined up some very interesting calls for us with indie game developers. Hopefully some more partnerships are on the way.

Yes,you indie developers should stick together,and help each other,thats the way to disrupt  the current balance of power.
Gurtna

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:59:22 PM

Its very encouraging to hear all that.And it would be great to see all those indie publishers on the TriForce platform!
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:24:38 PM

Its very encouraging to hear all that.And it would be great to see all those indie publishers on the TriForce platform!

Partnerships are a key to success. More will come as the project gets bigger.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:40:25 PM

Good, the more partners like these the better.
killer9966

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:44:38 PM

Nice one mate!

When beta? Cheesy

That's even faster than expected. Keep us posted!
It's a very sweet achievement. 6 days from the commencement of token sale, soft-cap has been reached. The success of token sale is already halfway.

It's a really great achievement yeah.
djuro74556

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

Nice one mate!

When beta? Cheesy

That's even faster than expected. Keep us posted!
It's a very sweet achievement. 6 days from the commencement of token sale, soft-cap has been reached. The success of token sale is already halfway.

It shows that this is a good project and the team has made a lot of effort to show the community that they are serious about their work. GG guys!

Serious and commited to their goal. Really inspiring to see!
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:53:01 PM

Triforce, what are your thoughts on VR?

My personal opinion, I love it. Although I've never got to try it. I think both AR and VR are going to revolutionise the gaming industry.

Funnily enough, we are currently in conversation with some VR game developers. However we cannot disclose the company or our intentions at this time. Once an agreement is in place, we will be sure to notify you all.

What do you think which tech has more possibilities, VR or AR?

I think they will both go hand in hand at some point. I think AR has the potential to go further as it doesn't require you to wear a head set. AR could potentially be projected onto a table for example, meaning you wouldn't have to wear anything that restricts your movement. However as they are both in early stage, I think we will see some cool things coming out for both of them.

I've heard a lot of good things about Elite Dangerous VR edition.
Svjeckimegacar

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:04:40 AM

Some kind of giveaway for most active participants?
Oleana

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:22:37 AM

Team said that will happen if sale goes ok,and it is going very good at the moment.So i say that is real possibility Smiley
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:25:36 AM

+1 on that. Nothing much, just something to show appreciation for the ones that spend the most time on it and are the most active.
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:28:15 AM

+1 on that. Nothing much, just something to show appreciation for the ones that spend the most time on it and are the most active.

TriForce team was very generous so far(ledger nano s giveaway)so im sure they will continue to be the same!
descuri

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:38:36 AM

Team said that will happen if sale goes ok,and it is going very good at the moment.So i say that is real possibility Smiley

Yeah, the team is very generous. There was also talk about a gaming/cosplay event... so who knows.
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:40:28 AM

No exactly, but have something cool for you guys today!

Tropwal

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:47:34 AM

No exactly, but have something cool for you guys today!

You guys keep teasing us lately Cheesy.Cant wait to see what that will be.
cmdr1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:50:38 AM

In the article you said that pre sale goal is $1.5M.Is that presale cap,or just some amount that you will be satisfied with?

The goal is $1.5m, there is no pre-sale cap, only a limited supply of 15,000,000 tokens available.

That limited supply not sold out yet?

7.5m left. So half way.

can you update us on the sale a bit more? about the status of the limited supply?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

In the article you said that pre sale goal is $1.5M.Is that presale cap,or just some amount that you will be satisfied with?

The goal is $1.5m, there is no pre-sale cap, only a limited supply of 15,000,000 tokens available.

That limited supply not sold out yet?

7.5m left. So half way.

can you update us on the sale a bit more? about the status of the limited supply?

You can see a live update on our website to keep better track of it: https://triforcetokens.io

Nicholasio

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:21:29 AM

Hi, can help you to increase your rating on ICOBench and also increase your Telegram group subscribers. Contact me on Telegram @nicholasios
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

Hi, can help you to increase your rating on ICOBench and also increase your Telegram group subscribers. Contact me on Telegram @nicholasios

Gotta love these kind of paratroopers
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: