Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:57:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:18:45 AM

The sale has now closed... obviously. We have reached our soft cap and are now pushing forward with the development and growth of our technology. We are also currently in the process of hiring some new staff to help us reach our vision. We are speaking to some very interesting individuals from a wide variety of industries and backgrounds. We are currently working on the growth of our RaidParty application, both players and developers, to which we will have more news for you soon.

As our token sale has just ended, our journey has only just started. We have a lot of work ahead of us as we move forward with our plans.

We appreciate all of the support and backing from our communities and grateful to have such a loyal and supportive community. We will be sure to keep you all updated with our process.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Great update, great news. So next step is beta.

Yes, It should be, I think they announced somewhere on this thread that the planned release is in mid-March? Or did I get something wrong?

Yes,i think it was something like that.First plan was late february,but it was slightly delayed.Nothing serious though,ill rather wait for a week or two more if that means ill get more polished product.

Yeah no worries slight delays are normal.

I wouldn't mind longer delays if that meant that we would get a bug free platform with all the features. Today's gaming industry standard is to get the product out as quickly as possible and then take care of the issues.

fuuu, don't get me started on AC Unity and Fallout.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:57:29 AM

The sale has now closed... obviously. We have reached our soft cap and are now pushing forward with the development and growth of our technology. We are also currently in the process of hiring some new staff to help us reach our vision. We are speaking to some very interesting individuals from a wide variety of industries and backgrounds. We are currently working on the growth of our RaidParty application, both players and developers, to which we will have more news for you soon.

As our token sale has just ended, our journey has only just started. We have a lot of work ahead of us as we move forward with our plans.

We appreciate all of the support and backing from our communities and grateful to have such a loyal and supportive community. We will be sure to keep you all updated with our process.

Yes, It should be, I think they announced somewhere on this thread that the planned release is in mid-March? Or did I get something wrong?

Yes,i think it was something like that.First plan was late february,but it was slightly delayed.Nothing serious though,ill rather wait for a week or two more if that means ill get more polished product.

I wouldn't mind longer delays if that meant that we would get a bug free platform with all the features. Today's gaming industry standard is to get the product out as quickly as possible and then take care of the issues.

You should check out Big Rigs and Skate 3 Smiley Those go around as the most broken games out there. So broken it's actually kinda fun.
Oleana

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:02:28 AM

Its funny how the project can grow in relative short time.

True,i think TriForce started lkast summer,something like that.And team already achieved so much.
Fanquell

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:14:19 AM

Thats true,delay aint issue if its only for a bit.And its especially not an issue since Triforce is still in ICO phase,and we will already get some beta to test.Not many crypto project achieved that.
Tropwal

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:24:57 AM

Thats true,delay aint issue if its only for a bit.And its especially not an issue since Triforce is still in ICO phase,and we will already get some beta to test.Not many crypto project achieved that.

I know its too early to think about that,but it will help with exchanges too.Becaise more often than not ICOs dont  have anything to show for months after listing,and thats when dumping happens.So fact that TriForce will have working beta by then is huge.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:52:57 PM

I know its too early to think about that,but it will help with exchanges too.Becaise more often than not ICOs dont  have anything to show for months after listing,and thats when dumping happens.So fact that TriForce will have working beta by then is huge.

I agree wih you completely  and beta is announced so early - I think someone wrote June or July Smiley that's really getting things done fast.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

Hey OP, when are the stakes in the bounty going to be calculated? When is token distribution?
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:56:52 PM

Glad you guys soft capped.
Good luck on main sale
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:53:12 PM

Hey OP, when are the stakes in the bounty going to be calculated? When is token distribution?

btcltcdigger... I thought you knew better. No bounty related questions in this thread. Tokens will be distributed at the end of the token sale events. So at the end of the main sale.

~ Jake Ashy, COO TriForce Tokens

TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:04:09 PM

I agree wih you completely  and beta is announced so early - I think someone wrote June or July Smiley that's really getting things done fast.

Wasn't the beta announced for this month? Or did I mix something up?
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:05:11 PM

True,i think TriForce started lkast summer,something like that.And team already achieved so much.
And probably will achieve much more in the future  Cheesy
Xallid

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:46:47 PM

True,i think more ICos will wollow this,as often they get on exchange way too early.Triforce teams shows once again how things are done.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:51:38 PM

Achieved much and still on a roll! Smiley
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:01:51 PM

Never to late especially for project like triforce.

There are similar projects but non as good as triforce.
killer9966

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:08:00 PM

How do you mean?
djuro74556

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:12:57 PM

Achieved much and still on a roll! Smiley

Triforce will lite the gaming world on fire!
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:19:22 PM

It's a real mindblower!
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:13:09 AM

How do you mean?

When those games were released they had a bunch of bugs in them. It's like they didn't even have a QA team present. And it wasn't some hard to find glitches, they were there in plain sight. Sure, the games were fixed through updates but still...
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:36:35 AM

How do you mean?

When those games were released they had a bunch of bugs in them. It's like they didn't even have a QA team present. And it wasn't some hard to find glitches, they were there in plain sight. Sure, the games were fixed through updates but still...

Oh yeah, I remember those, but none of them will come even close to the famed Big Rigs game in terms of not being finished.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:49:43 AM

How do you mean?

Oh yeah, I remember those, but none of them will come even close to the famed Big Rigs game in terms of not being finished.

There are a lot of games with severe bugs out in the market. Maybe projects like these could help devs in fixing most of them - by the support of the community - especially some gamer in the QA sector.
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: