Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:13:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
hyunpark

Activity: 247
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

The sale has now closed... obviously. We have reached our soft cap and are now pushing forward with the development and growth of our technology. We are also currently in the process of hiring some new staff to help us reach our vision. We are speaking to some very interesting individuals from a wide variety of industries and backgrounds. We are currently working on the growth of our RaidParty application, both players and developers, to which we will have more news for you soon.

As our token sale has just ended, our journey has only just started. We have a lot of work ahead of us as we move forward with our plans.

We appreciate all of the support and backing from our communities and grateful to have such a loyal and supportive community. We will be sure to keep you all updated with our process.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Great update, great news. So next step is beta.

Yes, It should be, I think they announced somewhere on this thread that the planned release is in mid-March? Or did I get something wrong?

Yes,i think it was something like that.First plan was late february,but it was slightly delayed.Nothing serious though,ill rather wait for a week or two more if that means ill get more polished product.

Yeah no worries slight delays are normal.

I wouldn't mind longer delays if that meant that we would get a bug free platform with all the features. Today's gaming industry standard is to get the product out as quickly as possible and then take care of the issues.

fuuu, don't get me started on AC Unity and Fallout.

How do you mean?

When those games were released they had a bunch of bugs in them. It's like they didn't even have a QA team present. And it wasn't some hard to find glitches, they were there in plain sight. Sure, the games were fixed through updates but still...

Oh yeah, I remember those, but none of them will come even close to the famed Big Rigs game in terms of not being finished.

There are a lot of games with severe bugs out in the market. Maybe projects like these could help devs in fixing most of them - by the support of the community - especially some gamer in the QA sector.

Qa very important today. Should be rewarded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:09:50 PM

The sale has now closed... obviously. We have reached our soft cap and are now pushing forward with the development and growth of our technology. We are also currently in the process of hiring some new staff to help us reach our vision. We are speaking to some very interesting individuals from a wide variety of industries and backgrounds. We are currently working on the growth of our RaidParty application, both players and developers, to which we will have more news for you soon.

As our token sale has just ended, our journey has only just started. We have a lot of work ahead of us as we move forward with our plans.

We appreciate all of the support and backing from our communities and grateful to have such a loyal and supportive community. We will be sure to keep you all updated with our process.

Yes, It should be, I think they announced somewhere on this thread that the planned release is in mid-March? Or did I get something wrong?

Yes,i think it was something like that.First plan was late february,but it was slightly delayed.Nothing serious though,ill rather wait for a week or two more if that means ill get more polished product.

I wouldn't mind longer delays if that meant that we would get a bug free platform with all the features. Today's gaming industry standard is to get the product out as quickly as possible and then take care of the issues.

How do you mean?

When those games were released they had a bunch of bugs in them. It's like they didn't even have a QA team present. And it wasn't some hard to find glitches, they were there in plain sight. Sure, the games were fixed through updates but still...

Oh yeah, I remember those, but none of them will come even close to the famed Big Rigs game in terms of not being finished.

There are a lot of games with severe bugs out in the market. Maybe projects like these could help devs in fixing most of them - by the support of the community - especially some gamer in the QA sector.

What is qa exactly, can you please explain?
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:12:27 PM

How do you mean?

Quality Assurance,if im not mistaken
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:25:15 PM

How do you mean?

Quality Assurance,if im not mistaken

Yes QA is short for quality assurance - it's a whole branch in IT or other speicific businesses devoted ro making sure whatever product you are placing on the market is true to the desired specification and basic end user expectation.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:17:30 PM

Can you  please tell me wil there be any kind of vesting period for team tokens?Im sure TriForce team wouldnt dump them,but still that would be nice.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:26:32 PM

When can we expect some live AMA,i think that would be great thing,and would push the sale even further.Correct me if im wrong,but I havent noticed that you had anything like that so far.
Fanquell

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:36:29 PM

When can we expect some live AMA,i think that would be great thing,and would push the sale even further.Correct me if im wrong,but I havent noticed that you had anything like that so far.

I agree,that would be great to see,after that video where we saw team members.Im sure ama would be success.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:42:33 PM

Can you  please tell me wil there be any kind of vesting period for team tokens?Im sure TriForce team wouldnt dump them,but still that would be nice.

Yep, just to reassure the investors it's not just one more pump and dump scheme
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:51:04 AM

How do you mean?

Trend today...release the alfa version and polish it in the fly,,,with payable DLC's....yeah....
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:56:55 AM

I agree,that would be great to see,after that video where we saw team members.Im sure ama would be success.

What exactly is live AMA?
killer9966

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:03:25 AM

How do you mean?

Qa - quality assessment?
djuro74556

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:09:52 AM

Never to late especially for project like triforce.

Triforce is a killer project!
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:15:03 AM

Vesting period? Do you mean testing?
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:45:15 AM

Vesting period? Do you mean testing?

Vesting period

From Wikipedia:
In law, vesting is to give an immediately secured right of present or future deployment. One has a vested right to an asset that cannot be taken away by any third party, even though one may not yet possess the asset. When the right, interest, or title to the present or future possession of a legal estate can be transferred to any other party, it is termed a vested interest.
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:52:20 AM

Sir,

Can you is update me on status? How token sales go? Project will success?
CptPizzard

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:18:03 AM

Sir,

Can you is update me on status? How token sales go? Project will success?

As far as i can see,

Presale is over, soft cap is reached.
Project is moving forwards and we're expecting beta soon, amiright?
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:20:28 AM

How do you mean?

Qa - quality assessment?

Quality assurance to be exact, you could call it software testing but it contains much more than that.
descuri

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:09:15 AM

I second this. An AMA would be awesome.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:50:28 AM

I agree,many ICO ignore that completely,even after they are listed on the exchange.And since TriForce is not just some ordinary team,that would additionally separate them from other  random ICOs,adn would help for sure.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:12:48 AM

I agree,many ICO ignore that completely,even after they are listed on the exchange.And since TriForce is not just some ordinary team,that would additionally separate them from other  random ICOs,adn would help for sure.

I have to applaud the triforce team, they have been really active on this forum (and probably other social media) so they will surely continue in that direction, they probably have their hands full at the moment.
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: