Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:38:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
babyBaba

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:04:05 PM

This might be off-topic, but since this is a gaming platform I might as well ask it here. I am paning to buy PS VR and wonder if anybody has any coments on the current state of VR games. Also, will this platform support VR from the get-go?

I cannot comment on the PS VR as I have never tried it nor do I own it, however from the videos I have seen it does look like great fun! From my understanding only the newer PS4's support the VR right? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

We are actually speaking to a few studios that have produced indie VR games, so it is something we intend on doing. However, it won't be supported straight away. It is in the pipeline however and they will be supported soon.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

VR is good but still not developed enough in my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
djimiHendrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:16:08 PM

How much money raised so far during presale?

In total we have raised around $750k. We are also speaking to large investors at the moment and we still have our main token sale event to go.

Wish you best of luck with that!
masterCookie

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:55:24 PM

How much money raised so far during presale?

In total we have raised around $750k. We are also speaking to large investors at the moment and we still have our main token sale event to go.

good, additional investors will give you that push you need to finalize those details and break into the mainstream.

And sometimes it's really nice to get a financial injection mid-project just to get the creative juices going.

Financial injection always comes in handy.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:39:20 AM

This might be off-topic, but since this is a gaming platform I might as well ask it here. I am paning to buy PS VR and wonder if anybody has any coments on the current state of VR games. Also, will this platform support VR from the get-go?

I cannot comment on the PS VR as I have never tried it nor do I own it, however from the videos I have seen it does look like great fun! From my understanding only the newer PS4's support the VR right? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

We are actually speaking to a few studios that have produced indie VR games, so it is something we intend on doing. However, it won't be supported straight away. It is in the pipeline however and they will be supported soon.

I think the world is definitely missing more original content for VR and some additional tweaks could always be a good perk.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:57:44 AM

I think the world is definitely missing more original content for VR and some additional tweaks could always be a good perk.

Since TriForce will focus more on mobile gaming market(atleast for beginning,from what i understood),does VR makes much sense?I mean VR games.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:14:55 AM

Since TriForce will focus more on mobile gaming market(atleast for beginning,from what i understood),does VR makes much sense?I mean VR games.

To answer Jakes question, I believe you can run it on a regular PS4 as nothing speciall has been noted on their FAQ page.

And yes, I think VR makes sense in the long run because that could be the future of gaming as they are already trying to stretch a single game onto all platforms (for example fotnite is going to be a mobile game soon), and we will have games for VR on a regular basis.
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

I saw on this thread wargaming name being mentioned,any news regarding that?

One of our Games Industry Advisors is Vadim Bulatov who is the Head of SMM at Wargaming.net. There is potential for using to work with them, but at the moment we are focusing our efforts and attention to the indie game sector and working on our technology. Once we have and can show a proven working model, we will look at obtaining deals and partnerships with bigger studios.

innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

I'm a big fan of theirs so its something of interest to me also.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:07:09 PM

One of our Games Industry Advisors is Vadim Bulatov who is the Head of SMM at Wargaming.net. There is potential for using to work with them, but at the moment we are focusing our efforts and attention to the indie game sector and working on our technology. Once we have and can show a proven working model, we will look at obtaining deals and partnerships with bigger studios.

That's a good plan. To have everything up and running and then it won't be hard to achieve some great collaborations.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:42:39 PM

To answer Jakes question, I believe you can run it on a regular PS4 as nothing speciall has been noted on their FAQ page.

And yes, I think VR makes sense in the long run because that could be the future of gaming as they are already trying to stretch a single game onto all platforms (for example fotnite is going to be a mobile game soon), and we will have games for VR on a regular basis.

I heard something about that, regarding Fortnite. So their idea is that they make a mobile version of the game, but you still play with other gamers that are using different platforms? I don't know if that's practical...
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:20:53 PM

Any plans to adjust ETH/FORCE now when ETH went down so much?
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

Since gaming industry is very competitive,do you keep an eye on competitors,especially on those that are crypto based?
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:25:19 PM

Since gaming industry is very competitive,do you keep an eye on competitors,especially on those that are crypto-based?

Are there any that are crypto-based? I mean I'm sure there are projects being developed in that direction so if there isn't any at the moment there will be soon.
Pal007

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:31:51 PM

Nice work
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:54:36 PM

Since gaming industry is very competitive,do you keep an eye on competitors,especially on those that are crypto-based?

Are there any that are crypto-based? I mean I'm sure there are projects being developed in that direction so if there isn't any at the moment there will be soon.

I saw  few  of them on this forum,one even copying some TriForce aspects,so thats why im asking if they are checking the competition.
SantiagoSegura

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:40:25 AM

I saw  few  of them on this forum,one even copying some TriForce aspects,so thats why im asking if they are checking the competition.

Im sure they are keeping an eye on them,thats usual practice in any industry,you gotta know your market,and competition is part of that.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:00:23 AM

Im sure they are keeping an eye on them,thats usual practice in any industry,you gotta know your market,and competition is part of that.

I totally agree with that.TriForce team showed how serious they are,so im sure they are checking whats going on,and also thats the reason they cant reveal everything because competition is also spying,and thats what investors often dont understand,that some things simply have to stay secret.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:15:59 AM

I totally agree with that.TriForce team showed how serious they are,so im sure they are checking whats going on,and also thats the reason they cant reveal everything because competition is also spying,and thats what investors often dont understand,that some things simply have to stay secret.

There is currently a lot of strong competition in the gaming ICO projects so I believe it is best to just give out a bit of information at a time.
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:49:15 AM

Any plans to adjust ETH/FORCE now when ETH went down so much?

Shouldnt this even make it easier for them,as people will be able to get cheaper FORCE tokens?
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:20:02 AM

There is currently a lot of strong competition in the gaming ICO projects so I believe it is best to just give out a bit of information at a time.
Yeah and have workers sign NDA just in case
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: