Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:17:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
Gordonium (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:13:34 PM

TriForce Tokens Sign Up Receives 15,000 Applicants in First 48 Hours! **Update!** 21,000 Sign-ups in 1 Week! Read The Medium Article Here ->

gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:53:20 PM

On March 31 ico had to end whether there has successfully taken place collecting? or the date of carrying out has been postponed, I haven't absolutely understood from the previous message. if date is postponed that what number there will be a start of the basic of ico?

Sorry I don't quite understand.

Our pre-sale ended 31st March yes. We had set those dates in stone and our smart contracts stopped accepting any contributions after that date. We have held back on our next token sale event as we want to ensure that we have everything in place. There is no need to rush into a token sale event, when we know we have things we can improve on. Before the next token sale event, we want to ensure that we have our RaidParty mobile application launched and released, we want to ensure that we have a large player database and indie developers signed up. All of this is currently taking place, but we want to ensure that everything is in place for our next token sale event. Once we have the next token sale event dates set in stone, we will be sure to let you all know.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
RaidParty? Cool! This will further inspire new investors to participate in tokensale when they see a functioning android application. Very competent move!

RaidParty, yes Smiley And thank you.

You can visit the website here: https://raidparty.io  However, please be aware that the app isn't live or released yet so you will be unable to download it.

Yes, it is excellent, I always support such decisions. I know for sure that many investors will prefer the product, not empty promises. I hope that the team will cope in the deadlines.
Lesya2015

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:53:35 AM

On March 31 ico had to end whether there has successfully taken place collecting? or the date of carrying out has been postponed, I haven't absolutely understood from the previous message. if date is postponed that what number there will be a start of the basic of ico?

Sorry I don't quite understand.

Our pre-sale ended 31st March yes. We had set those dates in stone and our smart contracts stopped accepting any contributions after that date. We have held back on our next token sale event as we want to ensure that we have everything in place. There is no need to rush into a token sale event, when we know we have things we can improve on. Before the next token sale event, we want to ensure that we have our RaidParty mobile application launched and released, we want to ensure that we have a large player database and indie developers signed up. All of this is currently taking place, but we want to ensure that everything is in place for our next token sale event. Once we have the next token sale event dates set in stone, we will be sure to let you all know.

I hoped that the main collecting but not pre-ico will come to the end on March 31 as it has become clear there was only pre-ico, well, wait for date of start of the main sales
Erbetpio

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:40:16 AM

a very good news, because this project has reached the softcap. with accomplished softcap, I am sure that all teams will definitely more excited again to manage the project, in order to develop better again.
ribbeto

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:50:55 AM

a very good news, because this project has reached the softcap. with accomplished softcap, I am sure that all teams will definitely more excited again to manage the project, in order to develop better again.
of course with the already achieved soft cap make easier to walk to the next stage and will be much more supportive of the projects to be able to reach the target.
Desmozgenes

Merit: 107

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:18:41 PM

Hey guys,have you decdied about date of main sale event,or still no exact date?

And also,any plans for live AMA in the near future?I think that would be great while we are waiting for main sale Smiley
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:19:39 PM

And also,any plans for live AMA in the near future?I think that would be great while we are waiting for main sale Smiley

We don't have dates set in stone yet, but we are looking like summer time. Around July - August time. This will give us enough time to have our beta launched, tested and allow us to build a decent number of players and games within our network.

Desmozgenes

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:35:24 PM

We don't have dates set in stone yet, but we are looking like summer time. Around July - August time. This will give us enough time to have our beta launched, tested and allow us to build a decent number of players and games within our network.

That makes sense,after you reached soft cap there is no need to hurry and push things.Btter develop the platform and wait for the right moment to get into sale,as it will be much easier to get more funds when you can show quality product.
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:24:49 PM

**** BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ALERT! ****

We have a decided to open a Facebook Group bounty campaign!

All participants will receive 1,000 stakes in the overall bounty campaign. Joining the group will also grant members access to our RaidParty application (upon release), to which members can earn rewards for simply playing games! We will also be announcing a huge giveaway to one lucky player of 10 ETH! Make sure you join the facebook group, where we will announce the rules to entering the giveaway once we have launched the RaidParty application.

YOU MUST READ THE BELOW RULES BEFORE PARTICIPATING!

RULES:

1) No Bots / bot accounts / Fake accounts - any bots / bot accounts / fake accounts will be deleted and removed from the bounty campaign.
2) Do not spam the Facebook group with comments or posts - You will be deleted and removed from the bounty campaign.
3) Do not ask any bounty related questions in the facebook group, telegram group, bitcointalk ANN thread or any other form of social media - All questions must be kept to this thread only!
4) Any posts or comments must be related to the post or game related. Any posts or comments that are not related to the post or game related will be deleted and will be removed from the bounty campaign.
5) Once you have joined the group, you must remain in the group until tokens have been distributed - All bounty tokens will be distributed at the end of the final token sale event.

Failure to abide by any and all of the above rules will result in you and your stakes being removed from ALL bounty campaigns. By joining the campaign you are agreeing to have read and agreed to the above rules. We take these rules very seriously and have a 0 tolerance to those who do not abide by them.

How to join the Bounty Campaign:

In order to enter this bounty campaign you must do the following;

1) Fill out the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/vIu8DPdoz7cSqeWk2

2) Join the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RaidPartyEU/

3) Remain in the group until bounty token distribution has taken place and ended.

If you would like to earn further rewards, you must download the RaidParty application upon release (expected release 7th May) and play the games that are listed on RaidParty. If you would like to join the 10 ETH giveaway, you must await further instructions on the facebook group. Further details on reward structure and how to obtain the rewards will also be shared in the group.

You can ensure you have entered the bounty campaign by checking the following spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rg1RMEJTMmTP6opSCQlIaWqdHJ6c7JNx5vHDKkQUjcA/edit?usp=sharing
If you have entered the wrong information, then you must leave a message in the BOUNTY Bitcointalk thread ONLY, a member of the team will amend it when they can.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ ALL OF THE RULES!

Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

How much have you collected already? As far as I know, this is just over one million dollars. The minimum allowable amount for white paper was 1 million dollars. So why did you decide to change the rules, and went the other way? Did you think that this will not be enough? Then what did you think earlier?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

How much have you collected already? As far as I know, this is just over one million dollars. The minimum allowable amount for white paper was 1 million dollars. So why did you decide to change the rules, and went the other way? Did you think that this will not be enough? Then what did you think earlier?

We have raised around $750k. Not sure where you have over $1m from.

We have not "Changed the rules", we have done what is best for the project. Why rush something out when you can take your time to ensure that things are more successful. The ICO market is constantly evolving and therefore in order to maintain and become a successful company, the company has to evolve and adapt to the market. We have decided to hold off on the next token sale event as our technology was not ready and this extra time has allowed us to gain stronger partnerships and build and develop our tech further.

Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:46:24 PM

I work in your company bounty and now you are changing the rules, I do not understand why this is necessary, how much longer will the sale last? when will the company end?
Desmozgenes

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:15:03 AM

I work in your company bounty and now you are changing the rules, I do not understand why this is necessary, how much longer will the sale last? when will the company end?

This is actually in the best interest of all bouny hunters.In the end TriForce team will have more time to work on the project,making it better,therefore sale will go better too,and all these things will icnrease value of the tokens all bounty hunters earned.
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 08:37:20 AM

**** BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ALERT! ****

We have a decided to open a Facebook Group bounty campaign!

All participants will receive 1,000 stakes in the overall bounty campaign. Joining the group will also grant members access to our RaidParty application (upon release), to which members can earn rewards for simply playing games! We will also be announcing a huge giveaway to one lucky player of 10 ETH! Make sure you join the facebook group, where we will announce the rules to entering the giveaway once we have launched the RaidParty application.

YOU MUST READ THE BELOW RULES BEFORE PARTICIPATING!

RULES:

1) No Bots / bot accounts / Fake accounts - any bots / bot accounts / fake accounts will be deleted and removed from the bounty campaign.
2) Do not spam the Facebook group with comments or posts - You will be deleted and removed from the bounty campaign.
3) Do not ask any bounty related questions in the facebook group, telegram group, bitcointalk ANN thread or any other form of social media - All questions must be kept to this thread only!
4) Any posts or comments must be related to the post or game related. Any posts or comments that are not related to the post or game related will be deleted and will be removed from the bounty campaign.
5) Once you have joined the group, you must remain in the group until tokens have been distributed - All bounty tokens will be distributed at the end of the final token sale event.

Failure to abide by any and all of the above rules will result in you and your stakes being removed from ALL bounty campaigns. By joining the campaign you are agreeing to have read and agreed to the above rules. We take these rules very seriously and have a 0 tolerance to those who do not abide by them.

How to join the Bounty Campaign:

In order to enter this bounty campaign you must do the following;

1) Fill out the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/vIu8DPdoz7cSqeWk2

2) Join the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RaidPartyEU/

3) Remain in the group until bounty token distribution has taken place and ended.

If you would like to earn further rewards, you must download the RaidParty application upon release (expected release 7th May) and play the games that are listed on RaidParty. If you would like to join the 10 ETH giveaway, you must await further instructions on the facebook group. Further details on reward structure and how to obtain the rewards will also be shared in the group.

You can ensure you have entered the bounty campaign by checking the following spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rg1RMEJTMmTP6opSCQlIaWqdHJ6c7JNx5vHDKkQUjcA/edit?usp=sharing
If you have entered the wrong information, then you must leave a message in the BOUNTY Bitcointalk thread ONLY, a member of the team will amend it when they can.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ ALL OF THE RULES!

cloudnthings

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:21:14 AM

What am I missing? The whitepaper v3.3 states Final Token Sale Open Date: March 2018, Close Date: 10th April 2018.
https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf

So has the main sale been postponed? Is there a link to this announcement somewhere?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:43:43 AM

What am I missing? The whitepaper v3.3 states Final Token Sale Open Date: March 2018, Close Date: 10th April 2018.

So has the main sale been postponed? Is there a link to this announcement somewhere?

The main sale has been postponed, yes. We are focusing on developing our RaidParty application, which will be our driving vehicle for success. We are expected to launch the beta of RaidParty on the 7th May. From their, we will announce our next move.

cloudnthings

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:44:32 PM

The main sale has been postponed, yes. We are focusing on developing our RaidParty application, which will be our driving vehicle for success. We are expected to launch the beta of RaidParty on the 7th May. From their, we will announce our next move.

Thanks Jake. Was this communicated via a blog somewhere? or within this forum or maybe a Tweet? I scoured these threads & noticed it but couldn't find ref to any formal announcement ...
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:59:33 AM

Thanks Jake. Was this communicated via a blog somewhere? or within this forum or maybe a Tweet? I scoured these threads & noticed it but couldn't find ref to any formal announcement ...

We have not made a formal announcement, however we have made it clear via our emails and posts across our social media. Once we have dates set in stone, we will make an announcement. For the time being, we are focusing on our technology which we will be launching soon. From this we will have a better idea on when and how to conduct our main token sale event.

ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:42:15 AM

Hi guys! When your project announces ico dates, there is no specific information in the first post, but I dare say that the company has stretched out a lot, it's already half a year since it started the beginning. Are you so carefully prepared for conducting ico or the reason in another?

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:55:43 AM

Hi guys! When your project announces ico dates, there is no specific information in the first post, but I dare say that the company has stretched out a lot, it's already half a year since it started the beginning. Are you so carefully prepared for conducting ico or the reason in another?

Sorry, I don't quiet understand what your saying?

We have held back on announcing dates as we are focusing on building our technology and ensuring that we have what we need in place to be a successful project. We understand that this has taken longer than expected, however the ICO and crypto space is an extremely fast paced environment and therefore projects need to adapted to the environment in order to succeed. Therefore, there is no need to rush a project. We would rather hold back and ensure that we have everything in place to secure the success of the project. No highly successful company/project happened over night, there is a lot that has to happen behind the scenes for a company to become successful.

Holding back on our ICO has allowed us to not only better prepare for the next ICO, it has also allowed the company to grow and expand in ways that we never even imagined. We are growing and building stronger partnerships with huge global organisations, our RaidParty application has had so much interest from both players and developers, we have had to limit the beta to number of registrations to ensure that our servers can take the load. It also has the interest of some very cool and potentially huge games, which has allowed us to provide some very cool and big rewards and giveaways.

So I understand that it may seem that the project is going slowly, but I can ensure you that we are working extremely hard here behind the scenes.

Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: