Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:53:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74308 times)
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:54:10 PM

I did not have the money to buy coins for sale, and I worked in the company's bounty, but so far nothing has been paid, what news do you have when you start paying?
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:46:35 AM

I did not have the money to buy coins for sale, and I worked in the company's bounty, but so far nothing has been paid, what news do you have when you start paying?

Please read the rules and the posts in the bounty thread.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:49:45 PM

Is the token sale of this project still running because I didn't see from the website of this project or is the token sale over?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:46:38 AM

Is the token sale of this project still running because I didn't see from the website of this project or is the token sale over?

We are currently planning our final token sale event. We will be sure to update everyone once we have our plan and strategy set in stone.

Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:22:30 PM

We are currently planning our final token sale event. We will be sure to update everyone once we have our plan and strategy set in stone.

Thank you for the answers you provide from my question, I will see the progress of this project.
destress

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:34:56 PM

Glad to see the discord up and running and more alive than ever.

**** RaidParty App is now LIVE! ****

TriForce Tokens new project RaidParty has just released its mobile beta! There are tonnes of rewards to be won including both FORCE tokens and ETH!

There is limited spaces to join the beta, so don't wait around, join today!

The beta is only currently available on Android devices, with expectation to have the beta on iOS by the end of this week.

There are some great games available to download and play through RaidParty with over 50 ETH in prizes to won!

How to join and start earning?

1) Go the RaidParty website: https://raidparty.io
2) Register for the HUGE giveaways
3) Download the RaidParty app
4) Sign into the RaidParty app
5) Download and play the games to start earning rewards!

What are you waiting for you? Don't let someone else win all the rewards!

Join today at: https://raidparty.io

I'm going to download it and see what it's all about now, glhf to us!
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:55:49 AM

How is preparation going on,for this final sale phase?

I know that situation on the market aint best,are you maybe waiting for situation to get a bit better,and then you plan to launch the sale,or that doesnt matter?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:57:23 PM

I know that situation on the market aint best,are you maybe waiting for situation to get a bit better,and then you plan to launch the sale,or that doesnt matter?

Its going well, we are still hashing out some of the final parts however.

The situation with the market is not great and doesn't help, however we have plans to combat this meaning that we will still be able to have a successful final sale so that we can carry out our plans.

We understand that the delay is frustrating, however I can assure you that we are working hard here to ensure that we deliver the best possible products and servers. We have had some amazing conversations with some fantastic organisations and things are starting to look very positive.

We will be sure to update you all soon.

I am sitting down with Pete (CEO) this and next week to put everything together, so I'm aiming to be able to come to you guys with some great news within the next week or two.

Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:51:31 AM

Its going well, we are still hashing out some of the final parts however.

The situation with the market is not great and doesn't help, however we have plans to combat this meaning that we will still be able to have a successful final sale so that we can carry out our plans.

We understand that the delay is frustrating, however I can assure you that we are working hard here to ensure that we deliver the best possible products and servers. We have had some amazing conversations with some fantastic organisations and things are starting to look very positive.

We will be sure to update you all soon.

I am sitting down with Pete (CEO) this and next week to put everything together, so I'm aiming to be able to come to you guys with some great news within the next week or two.

Good to hear that things are going well,and yes,no other way than being patient,both us users/investors and the team.

And it makes sense to deliver the product first,as it should help with the sale.
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:07:16 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 11:02:00 AM by JCBAHY

**** TRIFORCE TOKENS DISCORD IS NOW LIVE! ****

You can view the image here: https://imgur.com/M2Bx0FK

Our #Discord is officially live!! Join today and become a part of the #TriForceFamily! 🎉 Join here-> https://discord.io/triforcetokens

We will be hosting challenges, contests and giveaways through the discord. So be sure to join!

lybship53

Activity: 770
Merit: 400

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:37:34 PM

**** BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ALERT! ****

We have a decided to open a Facebook Group bounty campaign!

All participants will receive 1,000 stakes in the overall bounty campaign. Joining the group will also grant members access to our RaidParty application (upon release), to which members can earn rewards for simply playing games! We will also be announcing a huge giveaway to one lucky player of 10 ETH! Make sure you join the facebook group, where we will announce the rules to entering the giveaway once we have launched the RaidParty application.

YOU MUST READ THE BELOW RULES BEFORE PARTICIPATING!

RULES:

1) No Bots / bot accounts / Fake accounts - any bots / bot accounts / fake accounts will be deleted and removed from the bounty campaign.
2) Do not spam the Facebook group with comments or posts - You will be deleted and removed from the bounty campaign.
3) Do not ask any bounty related questions in the facebook group, telegram group, bitcointalk ANN thread or any other form of social media - All questions must be kept to this thread only!
4) Any posts or comments must be related to the post or game related. Any posts or comments that are not related to the post or game related will be deleted and will be removed from the bounty campaign.
5) Once you have joined the group, you must remain in the group until tokens have been distributed - All bounty tokens will be distributed at the end of the final token sale event.

Failure to abide by any and all of the above rules will result in you and your stakes being removed from ALL bounty campaigns. By joining the campaign you are agreeing to have read and agreed to the above rules. We take these rules very seriously and have a 0 tolerance to those who do not abide by them.

How to join the Bounty Campaign:

In order to enter this bounty campaign you must do the following;

1) Fill out the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/vIu8DPdoz7cSqeWk2

2) Join the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RaidPartyEU/

3) Remain in the group until bounty token distribution has taken place and ended.

If you would like to earn further rewards, you must download the RaidParty application upon release (expected release 7th May) and play the games that are listed on RaidParty. If you would like to join the 10 ETH giveaway, you must await further instructions on the facebook group. Further details on reward structure and how to obtain the rewards will also be shared in the group.

You can ensure you have entered the bounty campaign by checking the following spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rg1RMEJTMmTP6opSCQlIaWqdHJ6c7JNx5vHDKkQUjcA/edit?usp=sharing
If you have entered the wrong information, then you must leave a message in the BOUNTY Bitcointalk thread ONLY, a member of the team will amend it when they can.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ ALL OF THE RULES!

I accidentally registered a second time. Please delete from the table number 156. My number is already - 142.
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:40:04 PM

**** BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ALERT! ****

We have a decided to open a Facebook Group bounty campaign!

All participants will receive 1,000 stakes in the overall bounty campaign. Joining the group will also grant members access to our RaidParty application (upon release), to which members can earn rewards for simply playing games! We will also be announcing a huge giveaway to one lucky player of 10 ETH! Make sure you join the facebook group, where we will announce the rules to entering the giveaway once we have launched the RaidParty application.

YOU MUST READ THE BELOW RULES BEFORE PARTICIPATING!

RULES:

1) No Bots / bot accounts / Fake accounts - any bots / bot accounts / fake accounts will be deleted and removed from the bounty campaign.
2) Do not spam the Facebook group with comments or posts - You will be deleted and removed from the bounty campaign.
3) Do not ask any bounty related questions in the facebook group, telegram group, bitcointalk ANN thread or any other form of social media - All questions must be kept to this thread only!
4) Any posts or comments must be related to the post or game related. Any posts or comments that are not related to the post or game related will be deleted and will be removed from the bounty campaign.
5) Once you have joined the group, you must remain in the group until tokens have been distributed - All bounty tokens will be distributed at the end of the final token sale event.

Failure to abide by any and all of the above rules will result in you and your stakes being removed from ALL bounty campaigns. By joining the campaign you are agreeing to have read and agreed to the above rules. We take these rules very seriously and have a 0 tolerance to those who do not abide by them.

How to join the Bounty Campaign:

In order to enter this bounty campaign you must do the following;

1) Fill out the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/vIu8DPdoz7cSqeWk2

2) Join the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RaidPartyEU/

3) Remain in the group until bounty token distribution has taken place and ended.

If you would like to earn further rewards, you must download the RaidParty application upon release (expected release 7th May) and play the games that are listed on RaidParty. If you would like to join the 10 ETH giveaway, you must await further instructions on the facebook group. Further details on reward structure and how to obtain the rewards will also be shared in the group.

You can ensure you have entered the bounty campaign by checking the following spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rg1RMEJTMmTP6opSCQlIaWqdHJ6c7JNx5vHDKkQUjcA/edit?usp=sharing
If you have entered the wrong information, then you must leave a message in the BOUNTY Bitcointalk thread ONLY, a member of the team will amend it when they can.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ ALL OF THE RULES!

I accidentally registered a second time. Please delete from the table number 156. My number is already - 142.

Thanks for letting me know, but please use the bounty thread in future Bounty related topics.

supperperson86

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:10:55 AM

Is there a quick place to catch up and check what we need to do (old contributor here, I think I signed up for some updates downloaded Raid at one point but probably at a stage when it couldn't be used properly)
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:28:30 PM

Is there a quick place to catch up and check what we need to do (old contributor here, I think I signed up for some updates downloaded Raid at one point but probably at a stage when it couldn't be used properly)

The best thing to do is either wait for our updated white paper and pitch deck (coming soon) or, join our telegram or discord so you can speak directly with the team.

https://t.me/TriForceTokens

https://discord.gg/K6e6Mhy

Kobila49

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:24:30 AM

Hi people, I'm back Smiley
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:40:13 AM

Hi people, I'm back Smiley

Welcome back Kobila49! Smiley

Be sure to join our Discord server for our latest giveaways, news and updates! https://discord.gg/K6e6Mhy

account78

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:06:54 PM

3% still comes up to several millions, but that's ok, as long as you are in control of what happens to that. 0.5% would be far better, and still significant, given what you also already understand can be the impact of bounties (low returns yet that 3% supply vulnerability should TFT list later is unbalanced)
aovu3k

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:08:34 PM

Is your preparation plan good?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:36:23 PM

3% still comes up to several millions, but that's ok, as long as you are in control of what happens to that. 0.5% would be far better, and still significant, given what you also already understand can be the impact of bounties (low returns yet that 3% supply vulnerability should TFT list later is unbalanced)

The 3% is split up into Bounties, Rewards and Incentives. It is not just solely for bounties.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

Is your preparation plan good?

Yes, we will have it ready by the end of this month and we will start approaching investors at the start of September.

Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: