Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 05:36:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72077 times)
OpenTN (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN TRADING NETWORK - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:54:02 AM

Interesting project ...

I wish you good luck with it ...  Smiley👍

Thank you and we hope our product suits your expectations!

OPEN TRADING NETWORK (OTN) - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬ Follow our updates ▬▬▬▬▬
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:59:45 AM

Goodluck to this project. And I hope many investor will invest to this project so it will become successful in the future. But I want to know why you dont have an ICo? Because its hetter to the one projwct if they have ICO its result more powerful and brave the project. But it depends to the dev  if they want ICo or not. More power to oTN team and more project to come. Goodluck tothe investor.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:08:05 PM

Why does chrome accuses the website of being insecure. It says the security certificate belongs to another site. Info on that?

We are looking into all glitches. Thank you for informing us.

OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:43:02 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 01:42:29 PM by OpenTN

Hello! Correct me if I'm wrong but it says from what I understand that OTN token/coins can be (if ever) used to pay for transactions (only?) either on IQ option or at the OTN platform. Does that mean that it can only be used for transaction fees and not for directly buying certain coins like for example, I want to buy or exchange the token for let's say ethereum, will it be possible? Can I use it on that same platform (OTN network) to buy other coins?

Hello! OTN tokens are offered as a reward for trading cryptos on IQ Option platform. For now they can be used to pay for commissions on IQ Option platform. In a couple of months, OTN tokens will be used to buy other cryptocurrencies or stocks for i.e. OTN network will be fully operational by 2018 and that is why you will have more options to purchase different assets with your OTN tokens.

OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 01:15:55 PM

If not ICO, how will the distribution and saleof tokens be? Do have to register for a pre-list?I did not understand this reward reported in: How to get OTN tokens?

Hi. There is no pre-list people need to sign up on. The only way, for the moment, to receive OTN tokens is by trading on IQ Option platform any crypto instruments. Very soon, OTN tokens will be available for purchase on crypto-exchanges.

OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 01:33:51 PM

so we can trade cryptos into OTN on your platform, and then we can trade them back to other cryptos to go for other exchanges?

Where else can I use OTN?

One can trade on IQ Option platform and receive OTN tokens as a reward for trading crypto instruments. OTN tokens can be used for now to pay for commissions when trading on IQ Option platform. Beginning of 2018, OTN tokens can be used on the OTN platform once it's fully operational.

OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 01:50:37 PM

Goodluck to this project. And I hope many investor will invest to this project so it will become successful in the future. But I want to know why you dont have an ICo? Because its hetter to the one projwct if they have ICO its result more powerful and brave the project. But it depends to the dev  if they want ICo or not. More power to oTN team and more project to come. Goodluck tothe investor.

Hello. Thank you for the words. We do not want to have an ICO because it is our belief it is limiting us in many aspects. We have solid funding and want to use that for developing an innovative and very good product.

Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:40:46 AM

Lol, associated with scammers called iq options.
And they want you to participate more by trading in the scammy platform of i q options to earn more otn.
How about no.Be warned people
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 12:11:55 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 02:30:33 PM by OpenTN

And they want you to participate more by trading in the scammy platform of i q options to earn more otn.

Hello. Indeed dishonest brokers harmed customers. You are right in most of the cases and you should stay away from binary options. Even with the most trustworthy brokers, odds are far from your side. You need to know what you are doing when trading binary options.

We do not force anyone to trade with the purpose of receiving tokens. OTN tokens are rewarded to traders focusing on trading crypto instruments only. Not binary.

OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:14:56 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 01:56:14 PM by OpenTN

We are glad to announce OTN is a platinum sponsor at Blockchain Summit in London on November 28, 2017! Get ready for an interesting presentation of OTN’s CEO, Dmitrii Zaretskii, and a talk with him on what Open Trading Network is.

In other news, on October 16th, 2017 we distributed 350 000 tokens to 29 765 clients trading cryptocurrencies on IQ Option platform. OTN token value is expected to increase every week, so, the earlier you start mining, the more tokens you can get and benefit from it.

We would also like to use this opportunity and let you know on the latest research assessing OTN token is NOT considered a security. ICOs have been under strict scrutiny by U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as a coin may have similar characteristics to securities and would need further regulation. However, a token does not because its function and distribution scheme are different.

Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:04:33 PM

Hello. Indeed dishonest brokers harmed customers. You are right in most of the cases and you should stay away from binary options. Even with the most trustworthy brokers, odds are far from your side. You need to know what you are doing when trading binary options.

We do not force anyone to trade with the purpose of receiving tokens. OTN tokens are rewarded to traders focusing on trading crypto instruments only. Not binary.
Ok thanks for a decent reply.
Now you yourself agree that binary trading is a huge risk and odds are mostly far from a trader, yet you are encouraging novice people to buy your token(which is ok) and trade it on iq option.
One look at their google play reviews shows that they are very shady and loads of negative reviews.
How is that ethical?
Moggsuk

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:43:00 AM

Glad to be given some OTN tokens on IQ. Two questions please, what is the withdrawal button ? And being a novice at crypto like myself will this token be listen on iq options one day to buy and sell? Is it safe to keep on the app
pally

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Pally - Decentralised Social Travel

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 01:42:59 PM

Hello,

Could you please explain this? This is pretty poor marketing, especially since we are not even close to having the same product. I would recommend that you take this advertisement down immediately, if not, you will be receiving a notice from our solicitors within the end of tomorrow.

We will be monitoring this.
Thanks.

OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 02:56:56 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 06:16:29 AM by OpenTN

Hello,

Could you please explain this? This is pretty poor marketing, especially since we are not even close to having the same product. I would recommend that you take this advertisement down immediately, if not, you will be receiving a notice from our solicitors within the end of tomorrow.

Thanks.

Ok, let's get one thing straight: All ICOs are high-risk.
Truth be told, we didn't even know Polly ICO existed because this ad was created automatically. But now that we do, we'd be open to change it, don't worry.
We do agree that the wording of this one is somewhat tricky.

Update: the ad was changed.

pally

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Pally - Decentralised Social Travel

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:02:24 PM

Hello,

Thanks.

Truth be told, we didn't even know Polly ICO existed because this ad was created automatically. But now that we do, we'd be open to changing it, don't worry.

Whether or not 'Polly ICO' exists we do not know, we are Pally.

You should try marketing your own products and their features instead of bashing other companies. And please don't claim that you didn't deliberately pay for a sponsored ad (see pic) and placed it (cause that's simply the only way to place an ad on google).

Your slogan seems to be 'Uniting the crypto world'... seems that your actions would suggest that you're promoting divisiveness as opposed to unity
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:12:16 PM

Glad to be given some OTN tokens on IQ. Two questions please, what is the withdrawal button ? And being a novice at crypto like myself will this token be listen on iq options one day to buy and sell? Is it safe to keep on the app

Yay, Moggsuk! We're excited that you're among the first people who got their OTN tokens.

Now, as to your questions. OTNs will be listed on multiple exchanges, the first of which will be announced any minute now (stay tuned Wink.
And your tokens are 100% safe with IQ Option.

OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:24:12 PM

Hello,

Thanks.

Truth be told, we didn't even know Polly ICO existed because this ad was created automatically. But now that we do, we'd be open to changing it, don't worry.

Whether or not 'Polly ICO' exists we do not know, we are Pally.

You should try marketing your own products and their features instead of bashing other companies. And please don't claim that you didn't deliberately pay for a sponsored ad (see pic) and placed it (cause that's simply the only way to place an ad on google).

Your slogan seems to be 'Uniting the crypto world'... seems that your actions would suggest that you're promoting divisiveness as opposed to unity

Sorry about the typo, Pally!
There's no hiding the ad was paid for, you're right. But please calm down with the "bashing" and "divisiveness", especially once we've already offered a solution.

OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:54:35 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 03:41:53 PM by OpenTN

Ok thanks for a decent reply.
Now you yourself agree that binary trading is a huge risk and odds are mostly far from a trader, yet you are encouraging novice people to buy your token(which is ok) and trade it on iq option.
One look at their google play reviews shows that they are very shady and loads of negative reviews.
How is that ethical?

It's perfectly clear to us that Binary Options don't serve a trader's best interest.
However, IQ Option is a licensed and regulated broker that's brought out a range of trading instruments in an effort to depart from Binary Options. In a year from now, IQ Option will no longer be associated with BOs in any way.

Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 04:52:44 AM

Great vision for project with cross chain trading ecosystem, which will best platform for traders with forex and binary. IQOption is one the world's most used and regulated trading platform.

In upcoming future value of such cross chain ecosystem platform will be increase exponentially.

Waiting for more announcement, events, news and updates.
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 05:42:12 AM

Hello. The OTN project look very interesting for future of crypto space. Congratulations! I want to understand better about the OTN tokens distribution for trading in IQOption platform. How the IQOption exchange platform will calculate the coins offered as rewards for clients that use the platform. Need minim volum of transactions? How I understand what nr of coins receive to move funds for use the IQOption, just for receive OTN as part of their distribution tokens?
Thanks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: