Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:35:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72077 times)
kabeljau

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:52:29 AM

Maybe it's so high because they kept supply low? There are only about 1,300,000 tokens in circulation.
OTN and IQ Options themselves own 58 million tokens, not counting reward tokens.
So their coins are now worth $2 billion. Hard to not think of it as intentional. They got way more money out of it than by doing an ICO.
And if you want coins you have to trade on their platform. Wow.
Block Chainy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:41:21 AM

Maybe it's so high because they kept supply low? There are only about 1,300,000 tokens in circulation.
OTN and IQ Options themselves own 58 million tokens, not counting reward tokens.
So their coins are now worth $2 billion. Hard to not think of it as intentional. They got way more money out of it than by doing an ICO.
And if you want coins you have to trade on their platform. Wow.

Or you can just buy them on Cryptopia or Livecoin (which is actually becoming cheaper now than obtaining them through paying commission on the IQ platform). Of course the the value is going up because of the limitations on the weekly emissions, thus limiting supply. But also.. do not underestimate how big IQ option's user base is. Crypto trading has only been operational on their platform for a few months now. This week alone the grossed over 600.000,- in comissions on crypto trades. That should give you an idea of the scope of it. They plan on taking advantage of the booming crypto market and offer trading solutions that facilitate the trading and exchange, hence they partnered with OTN. The roll-out of the wallet will be in February 2018 and the OTN exchange itself in April 2018.

There is a very high chance of success due to the very large user base of IQ that is already using their platform for crypto trades and will simply transition through to OTN in 2018 as they keep using the platform as OTN will be integrated within their platform.

Now, I certainly do not agree with all of IQ's business practices, but I most certainly think they are on to something here.

I know I am new to this forum, but I am in no way affiliated with any company. Just orientating on crypto investments.
jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:11:46 AM

Yes i just creat account, I believe the project OTN..........easy way to buy and sell crypto next year......and why the price go only up and up? Look how many token distribuited......check and you get answer alone.....nothing it's artificial like this......other currency go in up without reason and because this project are really good all people say scam.....i listen and see many time this word....the train go....you have choice to jump in or see how to big get this token.

next week get only 50k token and the price offcourse get up......and every week can go up and up low supply high request.

You get every three month dividend...the price go up.....soon you can buy/sell many crypto easy and low fee why don't gice chance to one really good project?

Im not affiliate to anybody......im only a customer of IQ option......can i get every week free token with my transaction and im sure nobody can hack portfolio in Iq option......
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:23:52 AM

reserving croatian translations,if you have bounty program please send me pm

KingLOL

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:14:18 PM

i hope my fomo will be worth it Cheesy
OpenTN (OP)

Activity: 154

OPEN TRADING NETWORK - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:38:29 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 01:25:51 PM by OpenTN

Why OTN is nailing it so far

Current market price of the token: $40.55

• 75,000 OTN tokens were rewarded to IQ Option traders as a result of the fifth week's give-away
  • OTN has appreciated by 47.31% over the last 24 hours and is now trading at $40.55 (CoinMarketCap)
  • Market cap of OTN has reached $49,758,483
  • OTN has broken into the TOP 100 crypto and is holding the 87th position
  • 94,744 is the total amount of users who received OTN tokens for trading on IQ Option

OTN IN THE MEDIA

"OTN to Unify Blockchains and Launch a Wallet for all Cryptocurrencies" by TheMerkle.com

OPEN TRADING NETWORK (OTN) - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬ Follow our updates ▬▬▬▬▬
KingLOL

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:21:12 PM

$42.72   and a cup and handle is formed. get ready to skyrocket again. x10 would be place 20 at coinmarketcap. x100 would be place 5. also new money comming in into crypto daily this means that it could do x100 without the need to reach place 5 Cheesy
CzechRaise

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:29:39 PM

do you have some example transactions? for now it looks like a cup and handle is forming....

He linked the contract address which is obviously sending a lot of OTN to IQ traders.

partially..... there is no way this price skyrocketed without manipulation if the token itself cannot do anything on the platform other then cashback on fees.

And i dont think there are traders that have 500.000+ tokens in their account...

Yea, no market ever gets manipulated..

FOREX is a scam)
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:53:52 PM

$42.72   and a cup and handle is formed. get ready to skyrocket again. x10 would be place 20 at coinmarketcap. x100 would be place 5. also new money comming in into crypto daily this means that it could do x100 without the need to reach place 5 Cheesy

Other then manipulation, how can u justify or explain  the excessive rise of this token. There is litterally no use for it, other then just being a token. 
StanJones

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:56:46 PM

On which exchanges will tokens be traded?
Block Chainy

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:57:53 PM

Other then manipulation, how can u justify or explain  the excessive rise of this token. There is litterally no use for it, other then just being a token. 

It's a token.. correct. It's practical application will be for payments in the OTN platform itself (that gets launched 2nd quarter of 2018). In time, it will be released as coin. At least, that is the roadmap.
Bonanzacoin

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:01:26 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 02:16:02 PM by Bonanzacoin

Other then manipulation, how can u justify or explain  the excessive rise of this token. There is litterally no use for it, other then just being a token.  

It's a token.. correct. It's practical application will be for payments in the OTN platform itself (that gets launched 2nd quarter of 2018). In time, it will be released as coin. At least, that is the roadmap.

to pay for what? Fees? Explain more clear please. There is to much vagueness surrounding this project. This token was $1 a couple days ago. And now all of the sudden its $45....  and all these newb accounts shilling here,., it smells very fishy.
Bonanzacoin

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:25:59 PM

This is litterally in the whitepaper:

The value of the OTN tokens in the broker is determined by IQ Option
OpenTN (OP)

Activity: 154

OPEN TRADING NETWORK - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:38:59 PM

Other then manipulation, how can u justify or explain  the excessive rise of this token. There is litterally no use for it, other then just being a token.  

to pay for what? Fees? Explain more clear please. There is too much vagueness surrounding this project. This token was $1 a couple days ago. And now all of the sudden its $45....  and all these newb accounts shilling here,., it smells very fishy.

It's about time we stepped in.

First of all, let us point out that the token launched on October 9th, 2017. So that was 5 weeks ago. A lot can happen in 5 weeks, just look at Bitcoin Smiley

Yes, the surge is major. But so is the idea behind the Open Trading Network and the associated solutions (such as the universal OTN.Wallet, for one). We are proud to have come up with the idea most everyone can get behind - everyone wants cross-chain solutions. Everyone wants a trustless network for 100% secure transactions. Everyone wants a convenient all-in-one storage for their Crypto assets. Our supporters invest in OTN tokens because they have faith in the project. And the numbers of those supporters are growing each day.

Which brings us to Reason #2. It's no secret we have a powerful partner with IQ Option. They not only lend us the developers, but their marketing and advertising resources as well.  That means OTN can now reach millions of people. We're happy to see it catching on with the general public. We're happy to see the numbers of OTN token investors grow each day.

Additionally, 20 million trading accounts on the IQ Option platform are no small feat. The OTN token is put to work as thousands of people use it to cover their commission. Right now, since the market value of the token is lower than it's price on the platform, IQ Option even have to allow traders to transfer OTNs from the exchanges and wallets to their IQ accounts.

Lastly, to anyone who still thinks OTN is "too good to be true"... IQ Option is a licensed and regulated broker at the top of their industry since 2014. They value their reputation and the 20 million client account they have, so they would never risk tarnishing their brand by engaging in a fraud.

Hopefully, we can now put the doubts and the rumors to rest.

OPEN TRADING NETWORK (OTN) - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬ Follow our updates ▬▬▬▬▬
Hello_Bubble_World

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:44:50 PM

Hi all!

We know OTN sounds a bit complicated.  We would like to clarify few aspects. 

There is no ICO because we don’t want to be stuck with regulation, be associated with securities and be limited with countries where we can operate.  We aim at being global. 

Secondly, we prefer not to spend any budget on advertising an ICO in order to raise money from participants. We believe it is a waste of energy, efforts and time. OTN already has funding and we would like to invest it on developing the product or on advertising its functionality ( i.e. buying Bitcoin via OTN). Therefore, OTN’s success depends on successfully distributing the tokens worldwide and traders using the tokens for most transactions. This is why all IQ customers will get tokens (as a reward) and soon they will be able to sell or buy it on crypto exchanges.

At the moment OTN Token can be used as a commission payment on IQ Option platform, yet we are looking at expanding its usability.

In the future it will be possible to buy Apple stocks with your OTN Tokens that a user stored on the OTN Wallet.  It’s ambitious, but we are going to make it possible!

Check out our latest video

https://vimeo.com/232524373

I try not to get impressed to quickly with all the offers around here, but you did make a really good 1st presentation, nice job.
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:49:36 PM

about what you say.....mind the value of OTN is determined inside IQoption and not in the crypto market like crytopia or livecoin or other exchange.

Again......if you trade with Iqoption any cryptocurrency you get OTN token form your commission payed......in this case Iqoption determined the price value for pay new commission, the price outside Iqotion it's determined from market.

Understand?
ilss1

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:50:27 PM

do you need traduction for portuguese?

zaigar.io
Bonanzacoin

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:58:49 PM

about what you say.....mind the value of OTN is determined inside IQoption and not in the crypto market like crytopia or livecoin or other exchange.

Again......if you trade with Iqoption any cryptocurrency you get OTN token form your commission payed......in this case Iqoption determined the price value for pay new commission, the price outside Iqotion it's determined from market.

Understand?

But they r the same tokens right? So... it all depends on the ammount of users what the token is worth... The ammount of fees determines the ammount of tokens that are issued out every week? And all non issued tokens stay locked?
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:27:03 PM

Understand?

But they r the same tokens right? So... it all depends on the ammount of users what the token is worth... The ammount of fees determines the ammount of tokens that are issued out every week? And all non issued tokens stay locked?

every week ammount of token release get down and only OTN foundation know how much token release every week..........the token you aquire in IQoption with trading crytovalue is the same you sell or buy in livecoin or other exchange.....ammount of fee request in IQoption now is 10% plus spread,more you trade more token you get.....if other trader pay more commission then you,him get more token basically from token relaese this week. and about last question....are really important,what happen when trader use token to pay commission? At moment I know the >OTN foundation don't know what to do with......maybe burned but I don't know.
My calculation based on token distribuited every week.....and for withdrawal token from IQoption you need to have 10 token then you can send to an exchange and sell or hold, for get your dividend every three months (start 1 January 2018) you need to move your token in one wallet erc20.....if not move and hold token in IQoption or exchange you not get your dividend. The price get up because many people buy it for get dividend, but some token go back to OTN foundation because they use for pay commission and some token never move from IQoption that's mind the really token in the exchange market are really low maybe 400.000/700.000.
Everything I write it's my thinking i not work for anybody about this token im only customer interesting this really big project.
I can only say to everyone buy now at low price because next year when roadmap go in up......buy OTN for 700/1200 $ is not same buy now and hold until it get up.
Don't care? Fantasy?Dream...................OTN there are not limits.
Goodluck

KingLOL

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:00:20 AM

is there an old reddit linked in the OP?

this one seems to be the "fresh" one:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Open_Trading_Network/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: