Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:09:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72077 times)
OpenTN (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN TRADING NETWORK - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 08:14:45 AM

is there an old reddit linked in the OP?

this one seems to be the "fresh" one:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Open_Trading_Network/

The one you're linking to is the correct one.

OPEN TRADING NETWORK (OTN) - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬ Follow our updates ▬▬▬▬▬
KingLOL

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:25:37 AM

can you fix the link in the opening post?

OP:

https://www.reddit.com/user/Open_Trading_Network/

this one:

for you it l,ooks propaply the same because you are the user/creator
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 09:30:27 AM

can you fix the link in the opening post?

OP:

https://www.reddit.com/user/Open_Trading_Network/

this one:

for you it l,ooks propaply the same because you are the user/creator

Oh, thank you for pointing it out! You really got our back, don't you? ))  Fixed now.

KingLOL

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:31:55 AM

great. of course. Smiley
Rizwana ainun

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:03:58 PM

promising projects, hopefully achieved making the OTN the first time into global markets, and making easy and progressive cross-market chains.
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 12:57:35 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 02:34:09 PM by OpenTN

OTN is going to Finance Magnates London Summit 2017!

Founder of The Open Trading Network Foundation, Dmitriy Zaretskiy, will attend the summit in London held between 14th and 15th of November, 2017. He will expand on payments and change within the financial sector during a workshop on November 14th.

KingLOL

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:56:08 PM

you should also consider to chnage the youtube link from

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1StPW5DHF2xUHtoq4mcrCA

to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJitNEBigmQ

or at least put it to the overview site
jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:04:13 AM

Hello everyone!
Maybe someone know what to do if im withdraw otn tokens from iw option to coinbase ethereum wallet which not supported erc20 tokens?
Thanks for help

I think is better you follow istruction on website OTN foundation.....OTN token must be supported by erc20....if you send maybe you lose your token.........

The optimal way is send to livecoin.......sell for ethereum and send to coinbase, the fee you pay is only one time from livecoin to coinbase and the fee to sell is 0,18%

If you wait a little bit can sell with profit...depend if you want to sell fast or hold just a week......until OTN reach 100$..............and don't need to long

Goodluck
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:50:04 AM

Hello everyone!
Maybe someone know what to do if im withdraw otn tokens from iw option to coinbase ethereum wallet which not supported erc20 tokens?
Thanks for help

The wallet you transfer your tokens to absolutely must support the erc20 protocol. There's a very high chance you've lost your tokens, unfortunately. Please contact the Support at Coinbase to see if they can do anything about your situation. If they agree to send the tokens back, you'll also need to contact Support at IQ Option.

For future reference, PLEASE STICK TO THESE WALLETS that are known to support erc20:

MyEtherWallet (no download needed)
MetaMask (Firefox and Chrome browser)
Mist (Desktop)
Parity (Desktop)
imToken (iPhone)
imToken (Android)

We wish you the best of luck.

jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:22:41 AM

How I say need Erc20 support for receive your token from Iqoption......I hope nobody lose they token.

Just now asking to OpenTN...........what happen To OTN token used in IQoption if somebody use it for pay commission? Burned? Or what?
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 11:31:56 AM

How I say need Erc20 support for receive your token from Iqoption......I hope nobody lose they token.

Just now asking to OpenTN...........what happen To OTN token used in IQoption if somebody use it for pay commission? Burned? Or what?

The token returns to the pool of tokens. No token that was ever issued can "burn" and seize to exist.

jussie

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:25:06 PM

The token returns to the pool of tokens. No token that was ever issued can "burn" and seize to exist.

Hello OpenTN,

I trade at IQ option and I have some OTN tokens. When is it possible I can make real money of this at Iq option.
I hope my question is clear as my English is not very good.
Thank you for your help.

Jussie
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:52:21 PM

Hello OpenTN,

I trade at IQ option and I have some OTN tokens. When is it possible I can make real money of this at Iq option.
I hope my question is clear as my English is not very good.
Thank you for your help.

Jussie

I think you mind when IQoption adopt OTN token same other cryptocurrency for trading......like you pay commission then get OTN token and you want to sell for get real money outside in yor bank account or credit card right? nice question if I understand what you mind
jussie

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:20:07 PM

yes that is what I mean Smiley   So I can cash a part (to  my bank account) and with the other part I can trade.
I would like to know if (in future) that is possible. And when? (expected date)
I hope OpenTN has got a answer on my question.  Smiley
ramilvale

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:18:26 PM

good job.
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:13:44 PM

yes that is what I mean Smiley   So I can cash a part (to  my bank account) and with the other part I can trade.
I would like to know if (in future) that is possible. And when? (expected date)
I hope OpenTN has got a answer on my question.  Smiley

About what I know......this year for sure OTN not get to trading in Iqoption.........I say the best way to get more money and easy is HOLD this token because if you got now example

100 otn......1 january you get 3/5% free token and you got 103/105 then when in february you move your token to OTN wallet you get again 5% otn for free.....that's mind you have 108,15/110,25 token and be suppose this token next year go to 100$ you have really good money only with easy trading in IQoption or buy token from exchange.

The project are the really best in town now......OTN I'm sure can get really up......be patience and hold.........can change yor life like bitcoin make few year ago
messidona

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:44:14 AM

Hello everyone!
Thanks for help

The wallet you transfer your tokens to absolutely must support the erc20 protocol. There's a very high chance you've lost your tokens, unfortunately. Please contact the Support at Coinbase to see if they can do anything about your situation. If they agree to send the tokens back, you'll also need to contact Support at IQ Option.

For future reference, PLEASE STICK TO THESE WALLETS that are known to support erc20:

Mist (Desktop)
Parity (Desktop)
imToken (iPhone)
imToken (Android)

I use 'Ethereum Wallet' desktop application and I withdrawed my otn tokens in iqoption to an address given by this application so did I do the right thing and will my tokens arrive at the wallet or not??
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:23:05 AM

Hello everyone!
Thanks for help

Mist (Desktop)
Parity (Desktop)
imToken (iPhone)
imToken (Android)

I use 'Ethereum Wallet' desktop application and I withdrawed my otn tokens in iqoption to an address given by this application so did I do the right thing and will my tokens arrive at the wallet or not??

Check in withdrawal on IQoption need sometime 24/48 hour to send
Cryptopal2

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:16:06 AM

Hello

What i want to know is , when OTN available to trade in big exchangers like  bittrex or poloniex  Undecided  ?

Thanks

OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:17:36 AM

Hello

What i want to know is , when OTN available to trade in big exchangers like  bittrex or poloniex  Undecided  ?

Thanks

OTN plans to get listed on the bigger exchanges such as the ones you named by the end of the year  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: