Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72071 times)
jussie

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:44:43 PM

yes that is what I mean Smiley   So I can cash a part (to  my bank account) and with the other part I can trade.
I would like to know if (in future) that is possible. And when? (expected date)
I hope OpenTN has got a answer on my question.  Smiley

About what I know......this year for sure OTN not get to trading in Iqoption.........I say the best way to get more money and easy is HOLD this token because if you got now example

100 otn......1 january you get 3/5% free token and you got 103/105 then when in february you move your token to OTN wallet you get again 5% otn for free.....that's mind you have 108,15/110,25 token and be suppose this token next year go to 100$ you have really good money only with easy trading in IQoption or buy token from exchange.

The project are the really best in town now......OTN I'm sure can get really up......be patience and hold.........can change yor life like bitcoin make few year ago
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jussie

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:51:53 PM

yes that is what I mean Smiley   So I can cash a part (to  my bank account) and with the other part I can trade.
I would like to know if (in future) that is possible. And when? (expected date)
I hope OpenTN has got a answer on my question.  Smiley

About what I know......this year for sure OTN not get to trading in Iqoption.........I say the best way to get more money and easy is HOLD this token because if you got now example

100 otn......1 january you get 3/5% free token and you got 103/105 then when in february you move your token to OTN wallet you get again 5% otn for free.....that's mind you have 108,15/110,25 token and be suppose this token next year go to 100$ you have really good money only with easy trading in IQoption or buy token from exchange.

The project are the really best in town now......OTN I'm sure can get really up......be patience and hold.........can change yor life like bitcoin make few year ago

I will hold a part till 100 dollar or more  Smiley  But would like to trade and cash the other part. I don't understand much about the wallets. So I hope I can trade the OTN tokens on IQ Option.  @ OpenTN again, do you have an answer for me please?Huh
Block Chainy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:55:05 PM

How many OTN's you got?
jack311

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:42:50 PM

Hi!
I have withdraw OTN Tokens from IQoption but do not appear in my Etherum wallet following IQOption guide. On etherscan I see the transaction. What’s the problem?
messidona

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:56:40 PM

Hi!
I have withdraw OTN Tokens from IQoption but do not appear in my Etherum wallet following IQOption guide. On etherscan I see the transaction. What’s the problem?
Same here I can see the tokens withdrawed from iqoption on etherscan but not in my Ethereum Wallet although I think the reason for that is due to the wallet not being fully synchronized. So my question is : isn't there another way for me to make use of my otn tokens other than my Ethereum Wallet because I want to sell them in an exchanger??
OpenTN (OP)

Activity: 154

OPEN TRADING NETWORK - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:28:34 AM

Hi!

Please allow for 24 to 48 hours to pass, sometimes these transactions take time. If you were following the IQ Option guide, you should be absolutely safe. As long as the wallet supports erc20 it's all good.

OPEN TRADING NETWORK (OTN) - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬ Follow our updates ▬▬▬▬▬
jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:38:42 AM

Hi!
Same here I can see the tokens withdrawed from iqoption on etherscan but not in my Ethereum Wallet although I think the reason for that is due to the wallet not being fully synchronized. So my question is : isn't there another way for me to make use of my otn tokens other than my Ethereum Wallet because I want to sell them in an exchanger??

Fast way is......send your OTN from IQoption to andress wallet in Livecoin......I do this and after 1 hour got token.....if you send your token from IQ to wallet then to Livecoin you pay fee for transfer from wallet to livecoin.....directly from IQ to Livecoin is better way......OTN token form IQ need 24/48 hour to send in wallet
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:46:44 AM

Hi!

Fast way is......send your OTN from IQoption to andress wallet in Livecoin......I do this and after 1 hour got token.....if you send your token from IQ to wallet then to Livecoin you pay fee for transfer from wallet to livecoin.....directly from IQ to Livecoin is better way......OTN token form IQ need 24/48 hour to send in wallet

Guys, I have to warn you that that's not a safe way to transfer the funds and IQ won't guarantee your funds will end up with Livecoin safely. We've heard about a few instances of funds getting "stuck".  Please stick to the erc20 wallets until the OTN.Wallet is in place (which will make things sooo much easier).

jussie

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:55:46 AM

How I say need Erc20 support for receive your token from Iqoption......I hope nobody lose they token.

Just now asking to OpenTN...........what happen To OTN token used in IQoption if somebody use it for pay commission? Burned? Or what?

The token returns to the pool of tokens. No token that was ever issued can "burn" and seize to exist.

Hello OpenTN,

I trade at IQ option and I have some OTN tokens. When is it possible I can make real money of this at Iq option.
I hope my question is clear as my English is not very good.
Thank you for your help.

Jussie

I think you mind when IQoption adopt OTN token same other cryptocurrency for trading......like you pay commission then get OTN token and you want to sell for get real money outside in yor bank account or credit card right? nice question if I understand what you mind

Unfortunately for the second time no answer to my question.  I do not know why  Shocked      I have got  550 OTN tokens. I think OpenTN does not now the answer, so he does not response to my question. Does anybody else know my question. To open a wallet is difficult for me. I hope I can trade a part at IQ option.
I appreciate your help  Wink
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 11:07:00 AM

How I say need Erc20 support for receive your token from Iqoption......I hope nobody lose they token.

Just now asking to OpenTN...........what happen To OTN token used in IQoption if somebody use it for pay commission? Burned? Or what?

The token returns to the pool of tokens. No token that was ever issued can "burn" and seize to exist.

Hello OpenTN,

I trade at IQ option and I have some OTN tokens. When is it possible I can make real money of this at Iq option.
Thank you for your help.

Jussie

I think you mind when IQoption adopt OTN token same other cryptocurrency for trading......like you pay commission then get OTN token and you want to sell for get real money outside in yor bank account or credit card right? nice question if I understand what you mind

Unfortunately for the second time no answer to my question.  I do not know why  Shocked      I have got  550 OTN tokens. I think OpenTN does not now the answer, so he does not response to my question. Does anybody else know my question. To open a wallet is difficult for me. I hope I can trade a part at IQ option.

We're sorry we missed your question, jussie! If we understand your question correctly, you want to be able to convert the OTNs into money for the trading account without taking them to an exchange? If that's what you want, then I have to say it's not possible at the moment.

However, IQ Option is getting ready to launch their own exchange and that's where you'd be able to  trade OTNs.

jussie

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:14:46 AM

Hello OpenTN,

Thank you for your help.

Jussie

We're sorry we missed your question, jussie! If we understand your question correctly, you want to be able to convert the OTNs into money for the trading account without taking them to an exchange? If that's what you want, then I have to say it's not possible at the moment.

However, IQ Option is getting ready to launch their own exchange and that's where you'd be able to  trade OTNs.

Thank you for your answer  Cheesy  It is clear for me now!
loakbtc

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:27:34 AM

i interested to join, but can you give me more information about youre project ? anyway you have good article in this thread, but you forget to insert image or anythink to make youre thread more intresting, good luck  Smiley Smiley
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 01:07:35 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 01:21:04 PM by OpenTN

THE LATEST OTN UPDATES:

• OTN is currently trading at $49.18;
  • The market cap of OTN has reached $84,576,984;
  • OTN is holding the 72nd position among other TOP 100 crypto (CoinMarketCap);
  • Trading volume of OTN now exceeds $20 million which puts OTN in the 20th position by 24h volume.

OTN IN THE MEDIA:

“What Makes OTN Exchange Different from Its Competitors?” by Hackernoon.com

Pandur

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:23:47 PM

why is the price dropping so fast? did anything happen or? it was doing greaat
CrytpoGod27

Activity: 245
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:32:45 PM

DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP!!!!
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:52:10 PM

ahhahahahaahahah I say this coin get to 100$ mmmmm change thinking i write wrong they go to 1 dollar better prevision..................

Nahhh it's a soft correction.................
Pandur

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:01:24 PM

BUY THE DIPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:03:59 PM

ahhahahahaahahah I say this coin get to 100$ mmmmm change thinking i write wrong they go to 1 dollar better prevision..................

Nahhh it's a soft correction.................

OTN has dropped like a rock.... I'm trying desperately to get money over to Livecoin but cryptopia has my fucking withdrawal stuck in pending. Been trying to send Eth over for damn near a half hour now.... Just watched as buy book was sold  almost completely out- down to 4k sats...
poptarts95

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:06:08 PM

woah... what happened... why's the price so low all of a sudden
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:20:10 PM

Love love OTN  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Sell and buy and now get double token in 5 minute.........before 16588 now..........30521 token thanks to this really crazy speculation........dump and pump

No comment....this can happen only in cryptoworld I hope someone do same me and win really much token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: