Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:05:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72077 times)
OpenTN (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN TRADING NETWORK - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 02:12:22 PM

You've been telling everyone that these tokens can be sold at livecoin. I have not read anywhere even one person actually getting their money out from there.

Wouldn't you agree that the negative experiences always make way more noise than the positive ones?
People just aren't as eager to share news of a successful withdrawal Smiley

That being said, we can not speak for Livecoin and we will not defend them from any wrongdoing if one is uncovered and proven.

OPEN TRADING NETWORK (OTN) - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬ Follow our updates ▬▬▬▬▬
jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:14:01 PM

Be very carefull with this token !!!!!!

In my mind IQ OPTION , LIVECOIN and OTN Foundation those are the same people behind it and they did screw you over already for a lot of money.
Try to stay away from it for now and wait what will happen after new year.
Read reviews about scammers from IQ which were fined already last year and now somehow they have created this new ponzi OTN called.
Very dangerous and if you want to lose all your investments be prepared for it because this token will hit the bottom very soon.

We do agree that people should watch a project/coin carefully and use their best judgement when considering any investment.
It's understandable if you're cautious. Our only advice is to wait for the OTN products to come out and speak for themselves.

In the meantime, we will not stand for being called a "ponzi scheme", it's absolutely uncalled for. These accusations are empty.
OTN Foundation is not affiliated with Livecoin in any shape or form. And as to IQ Option being fined for "scamming" - please, don't twist the story. All of those minor violations have been corrected a while ago.

You've been telling everyone that these tokens can be sold at livecoin. I have not read anywhere even one person actually getting their money out from there.

I sell alrelady some token from livecoin to bitcoin then send in my bank account the profit.............after get token from IQoption you can send to livecoin then sell for bitcoin and convert in USD to send again in your bank account with some exchange...........abouit true NOW i cannot say nothing, just funny this word
"OTN Foundation is not affiliated with Livecoin in any shape or form. And as to IQ Option being fined for "scamming" - please, don't twist the story["

If OTN foundation not affiliated with IQoption why you defend IQoption from scam?? When im ready I tell to everyone the true about this token.....now im stuck and cannot speak....but the true it's out here.

Everyone still here for make some money......but with giant and robot you small investor can't win remember that's just buy and sell when you thinkink the price sound good like me....i selljust before they go down and get double token....now im wait until they get up again (if Get up again).......not easy know but listen this word in defense it's really funny, people here see what happen and my kids too
herbex

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:22:17 PM

jamiedimoncoin you should be watching them the most as you have alot of them from what you say.
LOOK at those 3 webistes (livecoin,otn.and iq) and you dont see similarities??? layout and fonts
In my mind those are done by same ppl so be very carefull
Block Chainy

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:38:33 PM

Hello Hibe, did you get my PM?  Cool
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:06:59 PM

jamiedimoncoin you should be watching them the most as you have alot of them from what you say.
LOOK at those 3 webistes (livecoin,otn.and iq) and you dont see similarities??? layout and fonts
In my mind those are done by same ppl so be very carefull

I cannot say anything now im stuck fro some reason when ready i tell the true about this coin...........now im really sorry i cannot speak, any word you say it's right, i tell now i cannot speak soon in one week i can explain what i investigate about and what i see about this pump and dump.............and more, let me do first save my investiment.

But you right at 99%
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:10:46 PM

And at least not for save Livecoin.....but Livecoin not have really any connection with OTN or IQoption that's for sure, is same other exchange just host this token.

The true are more horrible then you know.....let me some day to explain what i see with my eyes and if someone want believe or not this not my problem just i write the true and story about this project after all can get right way
herbex

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:26:56 PM

jamie
I have found out the truth about 3 weeks ago and I spreaded this to my friends to dont go for it in any way !!!!!
This project was full of bullshit from the beginning but many traders fell for it not investigating where this is coming from and what this is all about.
If you visit only markets and see those numbers of course you want to jump in for it but if you look at the format of distribution and that the company who is "giving" them for trading on their platform with ridiculous commisions you know what is going on.
I hope you will get some of your investment back but try to get rid of this crap coz it wont have any value in short future.
No big exchange will list it in my mind
Hibe

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:01:58 PM

jamie
I have found out the truth about 3 weeks ago and I spreaded this to my friends to dont go for it in any way !!!!!
This project was full of bullshit from the beginning but many traders fell for it not investigating where this is coming from and what this is all about.
If you visit only markets and see those numbers of course you want to jump in for it but if you look at the format of distribution and that the company who is "giving" them for trading on their platform with ridiculous commisions you know what is going on.
I hope you will get some of your investment back but try to get rid of this crap coz it wont have any value in short future.
Yup.
It's in livecoin and some other exchanges that are known to be shit and scam.
When (if ever) it gets listed in major exchanges then i'll believe it.

YourplanB

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:26:46 PM

jamie
Yup.
It's in livecoin and some other exchanges that are known to be shit and scam.
When (if ever) it gets listed in major exchanges then i'll believe it.

I have traded on the Livecoin exchange for a long time and made many trades, and also transferred various coins into and out of the Livecoin exchange. All my transactions were successful. I my opinion Livecoin is a secure and legit exchange.
mjuodis123

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:31:50 PM

I like otn idea very much.Whatever people say. The idea of motivating traders is nice. Whatever some tries to blame, lets think even if
there is some risk, but they just provide tokenisation as a motivation for traders. Ofcourse if they try selling large amounts of tokens it will down price large but that is of nobodies interest even otn, but I think they are not involved in speculation now because liquidity is too low. Now it just started the main thing is that otn should succeed on enlargening the emmission and especcially bettween small players and i think they will do. And if there will be some fancy products comming at least 50% as qualitaty as iqoption has then lets prepare for big high. And even if some larger exchange will take otn it will be also nice plus. Even now I would gladlly buy some 10 otn's for 160usd, but it is too busy to get with livecoin, I will wait for otn team to make it easier.
Even if it is ofcourse risk of fail the idea itself to make easy exchange for users is wonderfull and somebody in the world will implement it someday for sure.
Thank you otn for the idea.
srcarreira

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:18:43 PM

Its possible be reward by holding OTN tokens on ERC20 wallet?

On OTN website:
16 000 000 tokens
to OTN token holder
as a reward for holding OTN tokens to boost capitalization
mjuodis123

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:29:23 PM

what if hold tokens in iqoption platform on 2018 january 1st it will be rewarded?
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:55:48 PM

what if hold tokens in iqoption platform on 2018 january 1st it will be rewarded?

If hold in IQoption you get 3/5% after january move token to new wallet OTN and get again 3/5%
mjuodis123

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:58:17 PM

If hold in IQoption you get 3/5% after january move token to new wallet OTN and get again 3/5%

Thanks for info. Just for 100 OTN , 3/5% =?
[/quote]
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:30:28 PM

Thanks for info. Just for 100 OTN , 3/5% =?
[/quote]

100 OTN , 5% =105
100 OTN , 3% =103

every three month for two year.............

1 january 100 OTN , 5% =105

1 april      100 OTN , 5% =110,25

1 july       100 OTN , 5% =115,76

1 october  100 OTN , 5% =121,55

1january 100 OTN , 5% =127,62

1 year hold........127,62 it's 27,62% and then if the price reach 300 dollar after one year you got 38,286 $ not too bad invesiment if you hold and believe the project
Sah7e

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:52:21 PM

I bought 110 at 30$. I have a lot of fuss I think I will wait another month again rising up hope. Do you have any advice?
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:44:40 AM

Its possible be reward by holding OTN tokens on ERC20 wallet?

On OTN website:
16 000 000 tokens
to OTN token holder
as a reward for holding OTN tokens to boost capitalization

Yes, it's absolutely possible.

OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:59:13 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 12:30:09 PM by OpenTN

HOW WILL ASSETS BE EXCHANGED CROSS-CHAIN VIA OTN

People always ask us “How exactly will assets from different Blockchains be exchanged via the OTN?”.
To answer this question in the clearest way we’ve prepared a video explanation.

thegshow

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:20:38 AM

How are IQ users meant to make any money, the commissions are at 10% which is horrendous, and then the spreads across the cryptos are 15% for most

So on a #1000 trade you're already 250 down. Then you get the tokens to hold on to that are decreasing in value?
Block Chainy

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:49:42 PM

HOW WILL ASSETS BE EXCHANGED CROSS-CHAIN VIA OTN

People always ask us “How exactly will assets from different Blockchains be exchanged via the OTN?”.
To answer this question in the clearest way we’ve prepared a video explanation.

That sounds really interesting. So by employing the OTN tokenized system, the amount of (say Bitcoin) you exchange will retain the value that it has at the moment you start the exchange order? To protect you from any market volatility that might happen during the time of the exchange?

Kind of like Utrust's approach.. only they convert straight to Fiat to protect against market volatility during exchange..

Kybernetwork is another upcoming solution that is kind of like this. They don't hold users funds during the exchange or transaction. Does OTN hold your funds during the transaction?

What kind of speeds kan we expect in regards to exchange times?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: