Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:19:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72073 times)
OpenTN (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN TRADING NETWORK - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 02:34:02 PM

That sounds really interesting. So by employing the OTN tokenized system, the amount of (say Bitcoin) you exchange will retain the value that it has at the moment you start the exchange order? To protect you from any market volatility that might happen during the time of the exchange?

Kind of like Utrust's approach.. only they convert straight to Fiat to protect against market volatility during exchange..

Kybernetwork is another upcoming solution that is kind of like this. They don't hold users funds during the exchange or transaction. Does OTN hold your funds during the transaction?

What kind of speeds kan we expect in regards to exchange times?

As to the exchange time, the automatic order matching engine will link the 2 parties instantly and the rest of the process should take no longer than any regular purchase on an exchange. So from the point of view of a person placing the order, it's actually going to be just as fast or even faster than if he was simply purchasing the other currency.

Now, as to the protection against volatility, the value of assets is going to be fixed at the time the exchange is initiated, so even if for some reason the exchange was to fail, both parties would get exactly what they invested.

OPEN TRADING NETWORK (OTN) - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬ Follow our updates ▬▬▬▬▬
Block Chainy

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:44:39 PM

As to the exchange time, the automatic order matching engine will link the 2 parties instantly and the rest of the process should take no longer than any regular purchase on an exchange. So from the point of view of a person placing the order, it's actually going to be just as fast or even faster than if he was simply purchasing the other currency.

Now, as to the protection against volatility, the value of assets is going to be fixed at the time the exchange is initiated, so even if for some reason the exchange was to fail, both parties would get exactly what they invested.

Awesome! I, for one am exited for this project. It's one of the 3 major ones out there that will launch with this concept. And I think this one has a very high chance of succeeding. Ofcourse there is room in the world of Exchange for a hand full of big players and I think OTN will be in that hand full.

Alexander 1987

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:01:15 PM

don't you people read the news ? iq is under investigation and all there founds will be sized on 2 of december iq otn same guys scaming ppl insted of puting your money on bitcoin or eth dash you put on a fantezy coin that will ruin you
Block Chainy

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:11:07 PM

don't you people read the news ? iq is under investigation and all there founds will be sized on 2 of december iq otn same guys scaming ppl insted of puting your money on bitcoin or eth dash you put on a fantezy coin that will ruin you

Do you have any source you can link to? Or are these mere empty allegations..?
Hibe

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:09:20 PM

Well, try to cash out with this coin. See how it goes.
Block Chainy

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:00:10 PM

What's the problem then? And by the way OTN's are Tokens (for now) Send me over some tokens and I'll show you how to cash out no problem. I'll even make a video and everything...
Makubekz

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:47:26 AM

Someone's asking for a source or link yet he can't provide wow.
Hibe

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:44:58 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 08:13:25 AM by Hibe

What's the problem then? And by the way OTN's are Tokens (for now) Send me over some tokens and I'll show you how to cash out no problem. I'll even make a video and everything...

Get your own tokens, you poor guy.
I know how the process goes but Livecoin wont let me withdraw. Allways something, even though in every other exchange all goes fine. And no way in hell i'd use that ghetto YoBit.
OTN, livecoin etc are all Russians, i shouldve known better. If they were, say Germans, id put all my savings immiadetly to this. But Russians, damn. You cant trust them.
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:47:24 PM

There's absolutely nothing I could find, except some bloggers claiming it's a scam(lol). This is the worst FUD try I've seen so far.
herbex

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:34:26 PM

Dont use IQ or buy any OTN !!!
They manipulate their platform and dropping out of nowhere OTNs to the market when price is getting higher.
Yesterday markets flooded with 25% of all coins killing price in minutes same like on wednesday.
Look on charts and you will find out the truth
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:01:33 PM

Why OTN Token Price is Not Final
https://medium.com/@otncoin/why-otn-token-price-is-not-final-5c698ba5d332
The Open Trading Network platform is the first cross chain solution for crypto traders. The platform’s token currency — OTN tokens — are being released into circulation by a weekly reward distribution schedule to IQ Option* cryptocurrency traders. Less than 6 weeks ago on October 16th, 2017, the first emission of OTN tokens took place. Since initial release, OTN tokens have been freely trading on exchange with increased momentum from the very beginning.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:05:35 PM

Hello guys, looks like OTN has had a really turbulent ride this month. Can anyone explain to me where this rise originated from? And then this hard fall again.. Hopefully it will recover to its all time high soon, and eventually break it.

Block Chainy

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:52:25 PM

Get your own tokens, you poor guy.
I know how the process goes but Livecoin wont let me withdraw. Allways something, even though in every other exchange all goes fine. And no way in hell i'd use that ghetto YoBit.
OTN, livecoin etc are all Russians, i shouldve known better. If they were, say Germans, id put all my savings immiadetly to this. But Russians, damn. You cant trust them.

Some real first world problems you got there mate.. paying $0,89 per token and having a thousand of them. You can turn that 890,- you spent into 50.000,- in no time at all... yet you come here and complain about how you are so bad off, or you are being scammed... really?
jackandrew

Activity: 140

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:31:37 PM

Guys, let's not complain. Of course any project has some positive and some negative sides, but after all, that's the reality of life. We all buy coins and invest in new projects to try multiply our money or resources, and we all wanna see it happening over night, but that is not so possible as we think. So, before entering a project, is it wise to trust your action and be aware of the risk too.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:00:35 PM

Have someone heard about the upcoming Blockchain summit event from OTN that will happen next tuesday in London? Do u think the price will go up after this?
[/quote

] if it's something exciting it may affect the price positively
But if otherwise i think the price remains or go down more.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
jackandrew

Activity: 140

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:07:51 PM

Have someone heard about the upcoming Blockchain summit event from OTN that will happen next tuesday in London? Do u think the price will go up after this?
[/quote

] if it's something exciting it may affect the price positively
But if otherwise i think the price remains or go down more.

Hi, could you get more information and details about this? Where exactly in London is this going to take place? Can we also participate, what criteria do we need to fulfill to be there? I am interested, thanks for the info.

bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:39:20 PM

Guys, let's not complain. Of course any project has some positive and some negative sides, but after all, that's the reality of life. We all buy coins and invest in new projects to try multiply our money or resources, and we all wanna see it happening over night, but that is not so possible as we think. So, before entering a project, is it wise to trust your action and be aware of the risk too.

Patience always wins in the long run. Many people have to learn that the hard way with missed opportunities and so on, I envy those that have this patience inside them. But definitely agree, everyone and always should do their proper research and due dilligence before putting any money anywhere!
laarni166

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:15:50 AM

im going to research this coin, before i will invest. any thoughts guys?
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:17:54 AM

So far this project that very complete . and more people was join on this project so far OTN is very good
have a spesicialy in consept , and almost people was invest on this project , it can be alternatife on selectif on a new project

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:22:18 AM

very good idea and very interesting project , will keep my eyes on it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: