Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:35:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72073 times)
Alexander 1987

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:17:43 PM

check the moscow new today and read about the scam and the qi end on 2 December I told you before when it was 0.0035 now is 0.002 you will lose all money soon so much manipulation my friend who had an IQ account lost so much the last week until he is now on windrow his all founds if he will be able to get them back or is too late he paid the 10 % spread and the 10 commission that they take and give you this bs coin back that by the end of the weack was lower then what he paied . that is the only thing it gives value to this coin, not their fairytale program. after 2 December this coin will be worth 1 cent if it is lucky
Block Chainy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:28:39 PM

check the moscow new today and read about the scam and the qi end on 2 December I told you before when it was 0.0035 now is 0.002 you will lose all money soon so much manipulation my friend who had an IQ account lost so much the last week until he is now on windrow his all founds if he will be able to get them back or is too late he paid the 10 % spread and the 10 commission that they take and give you this bs coin back that by the end of the weack was lower then what he paied . that is the only thing it gives value to this coin, not their fairytale program. after 2 December this coin will be worth 1 cent if it is lucky

Give up mate.. your FUD is not working.
jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:08:54 PM

09 december 2017 ready to listed on Bitrex......guys prepare to fly again and see 80% or 160% every day..............token go up really big this time, and I hope somebody not put in market again over 1 milion token
Block Chainy

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:21:24 PM

This is what I got from their Medium channel: "For now we know that OTN should be listed on Bittrex by mid December, but we can not state the exact date yet. Please join us on Telegram https://t.me/opentn to get updates asap."

I think by the end of this year OTN value will be looking very good. And just wait till the platform launch in 2018..
2011fpt

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:03:34 PM

good time to get jump in on the low pricesss Smiley
TickerPyro

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:04:59 PM

09 december 2017 ready to listed on Bitrex......guys prepare to fly again and see 80% or 160% every day..............token go up really big this time, and I hope somebody not put in market again over 1 milion token

If you look at the MC, it looks like they have done it 2x in the past. Kinda stupid to dump something at 20$ a piece instead of running it up and making some real money.

And as far as IP Options shutting down because of Russia? IQ Options is based out of Cyprus... It has nothing to do with Russia. You can love or hate IQ Options, just don't make shit up.
You have yet to post any links to any of this stuff you are talking about.

And as far as Livecoin goes, they have nothing to do with the whole OTN thing. Why would a brokerage platform want to have anything to do with a company that is pushing for you to USE ANOTHER COMPANY, other than making money on you trading, just like they do with every other company. Just because they were one of few to first take on trading OTN does not make them a scam.
People trade with IQ, Bit, LiveCoin and Robo, every single day (plus many others), and some have issues and most dont. Just stop calling something a scam until you have proof it is. And (you not verifying your acct is not proof).
jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:17:02 PM

If you look at the MC, it looks like they have done it 2x in the past. Kinda stupid to dump something at 20$ a piece instead of running it up and making some real money.

And as far as IP Options shutting down because of Russia? IQ Options is based out of Cyprus... It has nothing to do with Russia. You can love or hate IQ Options, just don't make shit up.
You have yet to post any links to any of this stuff you are talking about.

And as far as Livecoin goes, they have nothing to do with the whole OTN thing. Why would a brokerage platform want to have anything to do with a company that is pushing for you to USE ANOTHER COMPANY, other than making money on you trading, just like they do with every other company. Just because they were one of few to first take on trading OTN does not make them a scam.
People trade with IQ, Bit, LiveCoin and Robo, every single day (plus many others), and some have issues and most dont. Just stop calling something a scam until you have proof it is. And (you not verifying your acct is not proof).

I don't say OTN or Iqoption is a Scam......just see what happen about 1,200 milion token go in market from heaven? if IQoption give to customer with pay commission /mining i see 1,300 OTN.....my answer this 1,200 coming from space?
Agree about Livecoin exchange don't have any partnership or something wrong because Livecoin is one exchange and don't care and don't know what Otn do.
Project go in up......i tell many time hold and wait.....but this pump and dump make many people really scared about OTN token just this
TickerPyro

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:20:48 PM

Im sorry about using your quote for more than just one answer.
I was saying that we have seen a big flux in market share 2x with the rep from OTN saying HMMMMM..... I'm not sure. you dont gain 20mil market cap out of the blue (when the price is on the dive). It seems shady as shit to me.
I should of posted the quote from Alexander about IQ Options being shut down. I was typing the majority of the comment towards him and this idea that the trading world is coming to an end.
Respect the positive outlook JDC. Might be a tad high in my eyes, but like the attitude.
herbex

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:33:38 PM

Has anyone of you asked yourself why you cannot find any information about founders of IQ or OTN Huh
Only thing you can find is some interview with DMITRY where he talks about russian-israeli connections.
OTN team of more than 550 ppl and not even one person wants to be showed to public as a founder of this Huh
Every better token or coin if you go to their websites they show full names and positions of people responsible for the project because they are proud of it and they would like to be recognized in future.
Only IQ and OTN hide all info

THINK
CzechRaise

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:31:46 PM

Has anyone of you asked yourself why you cannot find any information about founders of IQ or OTN Huh
Only thing you can find is some interview with DMITRY where he talks about russian-israeli connections.
OTN team of more than 550 ppl and not even one person wants to be showed to public as a founder of this Huh
Every better token or coin if you go to their websites they show full names and positions of people responsible for the project because they are proud of it and they would like to be recognized in future.

THINK

I am not sure whether I wish to get involved in a neanderthal-level correspondence...

Your random shouts are phenomenal.

Regardless of the above:

https://gyazo.com/d3dd2176614583cec8e9c555cfcd9aad
herbex

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:06:55 AM

Link from IQ?
Dont think so. Why you cannot google it?
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:48:19 AM

THINK

I didnt research it, so cannot tell for OTN, but in my opinion it is not in general a bad thing if the team wants to stay anonymous. There can be several reasons for this decision and one should respect that. Just my opinion though, many would see that differently I know.
OpenTN (OP)

Activity: 154

OPEN TRADING NETWORK - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:14:44 AM

THINK

Actually, in terms of Founders - all you have to do is look at the first page of our Whitepaper  Wink
Also, Dmitriy Kutuzov is our head developer and he'll be making more public appearances and doing interviews in the weeks to come (mostly to enlighten the public about the technical aspects of development).

OPEN TRADING NETWORK (OTN) - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬ Follow our updates ▬▬▬▬▬
Vercetti23

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:26:51 AM

where can we watch the OTN Blockchain event any links?
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 09:49:25 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 11:22:10 AM by OpenTN

OTN PRESENTING AT THE BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT in LONDON

Right this moment, one of the OTN founders Dmitriy Zaretskiy is speaking at the Blockchain Summit 2017 in London.
More on the conference HERE.

Head of ONT Development Team Dmitry Kutuzov is also attending the conference and answering questions from the audience.

OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 09:58:38 AM

when you will be listed on exchanges?

Do you mean, apart from the ones we are already listed on? The bigger ones?

TickerPyro

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:28:25 PM

Link from IQ?

https://iqoption.com/en
Why is this so hard for everyone?
The site has been registered with the EU for 3 years. They trade 500 funds and are always expanding. They sponsor an Aston Martin race team. They have custom trade software built for the user to simplify trading and research.  They were fined 180k pounds and paid it.
If people still really think that IQ is a sham then you should not be trading Crypto.... Any one you pick could be a scam 10x more than this.
Makubekz

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:17:43 AM

Someone's trying hard to FUD here but people ain't stupid as you think. Withdrawals in livecoin are okay so shut the fuck up.
Block Chainy

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:24:15 AM

Link from IQ?

https://iqoption.com/en
Why is this so hard for everyone?
The site has been registered with the EU for 3 years. They trade 500 funds and are always expanding. They sponsor an Aston Martin race team. They have custom trade software built for the user to simplify trading and research.  They were fined 180k pounds and paid it.
If people still really think that IQ is a sham then you should not be trading Crypto.... Any one you pick could be a scam 10x more than this.

Excactly! So many Crypto scams out there. Many very obvious ones. Yet they try to mark this one as a scam and try to FUD. You guys really think that IQ Option wants to end their business by being involved with a massive scam?

I may not agree with some of their business practices, but they are in business alright. And quite well indeed. They want to be in business for some very long time to come. THat is why they are now expanding into Crypto asset trading. Because taht will secure there business for some time to come.
Sah7e

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:13:03 AM

it still continues to fall. I do not think this is the current value. when will it recover? Does anyone have an idea?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: