Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:10:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72072 times)
herbex

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:30:54 PM

If someone will explain to me how to add photo over here then I have a proof of their platform manipulation from 12 november at abt 7.40-7.45 am.
They have showed and closed my friends position on bitcoin cash showing that the price arose to 3600usd which has never happened. My position was closed before that but I have made a photo of it and it is still there this ghost jump Wink
SWD

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:52:47 PM

If someone will explain to me how to add photo over here then I have a proof of their platform manipulation from 12 november at abt 7.40-7.45 am.
They have showed and closed my friends position on bitcoin cash showing that the price arose to 3600usd which has never happened. My position was closed before that but I have made a photo of it and it is still there this ghost jump Wink

try http://tinypic.com/.

Anyway once I had the same problem, the software has issues sometimes, I just screenshot it and send it to support, after 1 week I got back the money. other times not entirely

btw, share it  Smiley
herbex

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:07:38 PM

http://i65.tinypic.com/o7r7s6.jpg

I have no problem because my position was closed much earlier but friend was pissed off a lot because you won't find this anywhere in their charts
jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:16:15 PM

http://i65.tinypic.com/o7r7s6.jpg

I have no problem because my position was closed much earlier but friend was pissed off a lot because you won't find this anywhere in their charts

that's confirm my thinking......go leave this coin alone is not real ......got bot in livecoin sell/buy all time now look what happen and see the price is manipulated..

OTN token plese DIE!
herbex

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:27:52 PM

I have tried to save some money for ALL of you as I am new crypto trader like many of you probably. I started collect btc in 2012 for 2 months playing some stupid game which name I dont even remember. BTC was worth nothing back then and I had just little bit over 2 of them but laptop which I used is all gone long time Wink
My school was banking and finances so for me is very easy to spot a BAD DEAL thats why I have tried to open your eyes a bit.
There is so many good projects at the moment which are really worth to invest but OTN in my mind is not one of them
Btcmnr

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:35:46 PM

I traded on Livecoin for a long time and all my transactions were successful. I believe that Livecoin is a safe and legitimate exchange.
herbex

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:44:49 PM

I dont trade there but I have an account there just to check prices because coinmarketcap not always shows exactly what is going on.
Read reviews when BTG was starting on bittrex and ppl wanted to move their coins from livecoin. It wasnt first time.
I dont say they are good or bad but I wont put any of my coins there anyway. I prefer to stick to other exchanges
Alexander 1987

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:34:20 PM

this gets better and better by the minute not only that you ask otn to show you who they are and they pic but i watched the videos and 1 girl was in both of them so she teleports from Cyprus to Russia for the videos.so, actors, the video lucks nice though nothing about trading from what i see just some ppl having fun on the money that they scammed
. I Truly feel sorry for the members that have money there i forecast a grim future for there founds. anyway too bad otn is not on trading sites so you can put some money on it to see you wi really make a lot when the airdrop will be. think about it there is lower and lower demand for this coin and the price is going down but they will get even more of it on the market. i guarantee that the price will drop more than 50% when the airdrop hands normally you will have more otn so same amount of money but who will buy it? i sold all otn when it was 0.0047when i wrote the first time that you shod sell and it has taken me more than 24 hours for my order to be filed when there was demand.And see i told you in my post once it get's the psychical level on 0.001 it will drop like hell less that i thought from what i see because some are still buying thinking that it will get back to 50$ Smiley)). What many don't understand is that the faith in something on the market is the most important thing not the technology not marketing etc luck at btc . let's face it btc in not the future the technology is outdated but i think it will get to 100.000 in max 5 years.
And i do believe if otn and iq don't admit they made a mistake in doing this ,  and make up for what they did to the members there will be no nice futures for neither of them.
ps i remember all there videos from after the release all of them was about how much otn have risen in 5 days and similar.Hipe hipe hipe
You still have 2 options to make this better and the majority of the ppl happy this is incredible to me that your manpower from iq lolz are not able to came up whit one of them.
herbex

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:57:07 PM

Im sorry to say that but many good projects are done by 1-10 ppl and OTN say they have +550
And they give PR job on their topic in one of the most readed forums to some unqualified person who cannot simply answer for many questions and just pushing YOU to hold tokens coz better times would come and showing some photos and movies directed how happy team they have.
If you were dealing with them you would find out that they are nice only at the beginning but if you would ask more specific questions they become very quickly very rude.
Totally unprofesional bunch of dreamers stucked on island where is not much to do.
Why your company is registered in Seychelles and Cyprus???
Where in Russia is your company?
net_cop

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:22:39 AM

Im sorry to say that but many good projects are done by 1-10 ppl and OTN say they have +550
And they give PR job on their topic in one of the most readed forums to some unqualified person who cannot simply answer for many questions and just pushing YOU to hold tokens coz better times would come and showing some photos and movies directed how happy team they have.
If you were dealing with them you would find out that they are nice only at the beginning but if you would ask more specific questions they become very quickly very rude.
Totally unprofesional bunch of dreamers stucked on island where is not much to do.

I am agree with you
They are scammer ... they manipulate the price ....
but think about it ..... they still have lots of OTN token and they want to get more money. so they try to increase the price in near future.
herbex

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:31:06 AM

Thats why I have told before stop witdrawing those OTN from IQ and use them to pay those commissions !!!
PPL  who only visit markets will probably fail for it but informed users of this forum wont buy this crap and will spend it on IQ feeding them with their own sh**t Wink
herbex

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:42:19 AM

THEY plan to "give" 25000 OTN to traders which they value 70euro each. So if everybody would do like I said they will lose 70*25000=1750000 euros Wink

AND this is only one week. How long they can handle it Huh
jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:41:03 AM

THEY plan to "give" 25000 OTN to traders which they value 70euro each. So if everybody would do like I said they will lose 70*25000=1750000 euros Wink

AND this is only one week. How long they can handle it Huh

Total OTN released to trader............1,380,040 OTN......in the market 4,310,598 OTN

sound like 2,930,558 OTN token come in the market from IQoption or OTN foundation

if they sell at price 20$ get just 5,861,116$ and how much get real trader and people believe this project? Nothing lose only money because when token see 55$ join in the market 1,2 million token and now every 2/3 day jump in the market 400,000 or 700,000 token

You want stay and wait they make our business?

Leave now and go to other crypto make you really happy without this crazy token
Block Chainy

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:23:11 AM

You guys.... just go away if you are so done with OTN. Leave this topic and never come back. You really expect everybody to believe that you are trying to 'save' everyone from making a bad investment and not merely acting out of self interest??

Go away with your fear mongering B.S.  It's guys like you that make the price go down.
OpenTN (OP)

Activity: 154

OPEN TRADING NETWORK - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:40:09 AM

Seriously... I don't get why OTN get's so much flack on here. A lot of people just spreading FUD. And shamefully successful looking at the recent OTN price. I'm sorry, but if you were not able to make money from OTN then maybe this investing game or trading is not for you. This stupid talk is all over the IQ chatrooms as well.

People on here with hundreds of OTN (or even thousands) and complaining about it.. LOL gimme a break. You could have been smart and sold a portion to get your initial investment back and hold the rest for long term all through 2018. If you did not take this sort of action in hope and greed of the price soaring ever higher on such a short term then you only have yourself to blame.. You could have covered your initial investment expenses and hold a great deal of OTN for the future, but now you are down in the minus numbers.. And now you cant help but come online everywhere and spread FUD and bad stories about OTN only shooting yourself in the foot more, because a lot of people now believe those stories and are 'dumping' their OTN as soon as they get them..

This is for whomever the shoe fits.

It's refreshing to get a comment like that! We applaud your well-thought-out level-headed approach to investing.

OPEN TRADING NETWORK (OTN) - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬ Follow our updates ▬▬▬▬▬
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:54:54 AM

First of all: Saint-Petersburg. The Russian office is in Saint-Petersburg.
Moving on. "If you would ask more specific questions they become very quickly very rude" - we're sorry you take it that way, but rude comments are completely against our company ethics and policy and we would never be intentionally rude to anyone on this forum.
"Many good projects are done by 1-10 ppl and OTN say they have +550" - It's true that professionalism is not a numbers game, but it does help to have more hands on the project and more resources to implement the ideas faster than 1-10 people ever could.

saurgoel

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:56:33 AM

Seriously... I don't get why OTN get's so much flack on here. A lot of people just spreading FUD. And shamefully successful looking at the recent OTN price. I'm sorry, but if you were not able to make money from OTN then maybe this investing game or trading is not for you. This stupid talk is all over the IQ chatrooms as well.

People on here with hundreds of OTN (or even thousands) and complaining about it.. LOL gimme a break. You could have been smart and sold a portion to get your initial investment back and hold the rest for long term all through 2018. If you did not take this sort of action in hope and greed of the price soaring ever higher on such a short term then you only have yourself to blame.. You could have covered your initial investment expenses and hold a great deal of OTN for the future, but now you are down in the minus numbers.. And now you cant help but come online everywhere and spread FUD and bad stories about OTN only shooting yourself in the foot more, because a lot of people now believe those stories and are 'dumping' their OTN as soon as they get them..

This is for whomever the shoe fits.

It's refreshing to get a comment like that! We applaud your well-thought-out level-headed approach to investing.

My withdrawal is still pending. Check here ----> https://imgur.com/a/FtibG
Please help. I will be very grateful!
Many Thanks Smiley
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:21:46 AM

OTN TOKEN: NOW AVAILABLE FROM HITBTC

Starting today, OTN tokens will be available for purchase from the prestigious HitBTC exchange.

The exchange has been successfully operating since the dawn of the Crypto-era back in 2013. The site currently sits in the 4th position among other crypto exchanges by 24h volume on BTC (according to Coinmarketcap).

HitBTC value their reputation and only list the coins and tokens after a thorough background check to make sure there’s no fraud involved. The OTN is proud to join the ranks of the most trusted Cryptocurrencies.

herbex

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:24:16 AM

Saint-Petersburg
So why you hide it? +550 ppl and nobody update your website?
Or maybe you are scared that many ppl wouldnt do trades on your website if they would see where is the main office?
TRANSPARENCY is a key
herbex

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:35:15 AM

OMG
HITBTC the worst scamming exchange and you are happy to be listed there Tongue
Type HITBTC REVIEW in google and what you see? IS there one site giving them 5 stars? Even here on bitcointalk is a topic abt them being scammers.
NOBODY want to take you on board?
THIS is unreal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: