Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:06:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72077 times)
loganberry101@gmail.com

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:47:04 AM

I hadn't heard much about HitBTC so looked into the reviews and to be honest they're not great but to be fair most exchanges get pretty terrible reviews. I've used Livecoin, Yobit and Kraken with no real issues (apart from some slowness and server faults) yet all the reviews are terrible. Is this maybe because most people only do reviews when they're really angry about something. I'm taking this as a small step in the right direction for OTN. I brought 100 coins for $30 and as they're down somewhere near $13 now I'm happy to risk losing the $1300 I would get for selling now to reclaim or build upon my initial investment.
OpenTN (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN TRADING NETWORK - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:55:18 AM

OMG
HITBTC the worst scamming exchange and you are happy to be listed there Tongue
Type HITBTC REVIEW in google and what you see? IS there one site giving them 5 stars? Even here on bitcointalk is a topic abt them being scammers.
NOBODY want to take you on board?
THIS is unreal

One can find dirt on anyone. And with a company as big as HitBTC no wonder there are bad reviews out there: the volumes are just too huge for them not to have any mistakes or glitches.

OPEN TRADING NETWORK (OTN) - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬ Follow our updates ▬▬▬▬▬
herbex

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:59:51 AM

BINANCE would be even better choice than HITBTC.
And I dont try find dirt on everybody.
I use cryptopia since I started and Im happy with them even when many of my friend complain abt volume.
Poloniex is another great one even when sometimes transfer are a bit slow but this is it when you deal with so many ppl.
Bittrex not my choice but for sure better reputation than HITBTC
esqueleto

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:15:09 PM

When are you planning to enter the other exchanges (for example, Bittrex)? And are you planning to do this at all?
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:29:28 PM

When are you planning to enter the other exchanges (for example, Bittrex)? And are you planning to do this at all?

Yes, we are. And it's going to happen (probably even) sooner than you think  Wink Stay tuned!

Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:37:37 PM

Top two #OTN updates by now:

✔️OTN soared 23.68% over the last 24 hours and is now trading at $16.04 (coinmarketcap); 

✔️ Starting today, OTN tokens will be available for purchase on the prestigious HitBTC exchange. @hitbtc

https://twitter.com/OTNcoin/status/937980676334333952
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:39:10 PM

2018 — Key Themes to Expect from Blockchain in the Next Year?

We are increasingly observing a wider range of use cases for blockchain — across small and large-scale applications and across a wide range of industries within both the public and private sector.

The growing media interest in Bitcoin (the first successfully prominent application of blockchain) has furthermore thrust Blockchain development into the spotlight. Let’s take a look at some of the key themes and applications we can expect for Blockchain through 2018.

- Blockchain of Things
- Recruitment & HR
- Smart Contracts
- Wider application across the financial sector
- Legal Applications
- Manufacturing

https://medium.com/@otncoin/2018-key-themes-to-expect-from-blockchain-in-the-next-year-a7fa7a88a0cf

OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:01:46 PM

@Tonisim

Please stop spamming the thread .
Your comments have been reported.

jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:43:34 PM

@Tonisim

Starting today, OTN tokens will be available for purchase on the prestigious HitBTC exchange

Starting tomorrow OTN token in the market From IQoption send 1 or 2 million token?

OTN tokens will be available for purchase on the prestigious IQoption with a best mining system.....you only pay 10% commission and get OTN and when and if you can reach 10 token maybe after long time if not get error you can send to your best exchange......where in few day you see the price go down from 10$ to 3$ because you small trader pay absurd commission and when the price reach 15/20$ jump in the market again million token from where...we don't know.

And not forget if you support this token remember the OTN foundation got over 50% of token...........other ICO save 5/10% but not this token because OTN is a reverse Ponzi scheme to make rich IQoption

Thanks for attention
net_cop

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:48:09 PM

@Tonisim

Starting today, OTN tokens will be available for purchase on the prestigious HitBTC exchange

Starting tomorrow OTN token in the market From IQoption send 1 or 2 million token?

OTN tokens will be available for purchase on the prestigious IQoption with a best mining system.....you only pay 10% commission and get OTN and when and if you can reach 10 token maybe after long time if not get error you can send to your best exchange......where in few day you see the price go down from 10$ to 3$ because you small trader pay absurd commission and when the price reach 15/20$ jump in the market again million token from where...we don't know.

And not forget if you support this token remember the OTN foundation got over 50% of token...........other ICO save 5/10% but not this token because OTN is a reverse Ponzi scheme to make rich IQoption

Thanks for attention

many times you said goodbye... but you are still here!
mhtakfdmr

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:52:43 PM

Open Trading Network bittrex Will he attend ? / https://www.reddit.com/r/Open_Trading_Network/ ?
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:20:27 PM

Thanks for attention

"send 1 or 2 million token to the market" - please don't hold your breath waiting for this to happen anytime soon.

"maybe after long time if not get error you can send to your best exchange" - we are not responsible for errors on the part of the cryptoexchanges or the traders choosing to transfer from the IQ Option platform directly to any exchange against all recommendations.

"remember the OTN foundation got over 50% of token" - And how is that supposed to shame us? It was written in our Whitepaper. We held no ICO and didn't ask the public to fund our development, so there needs to be a backbone in the form of tokens to sustain it.

If an ICO scheme seems more trustworthy to you than you are free to invest in those and leave OTN be.

herbex

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:16:59 PM

On reddit you are saying that you had a right to sell as many OTN as you want and here you are trying tell ppl to hold tokens !!!
Why OTN and IQ should get rich and others should just wait ?
You supposed to hold those tokens not sell huge amounts when price getting higher
Alexander 1987

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:24:50 PM

from my calculation, they made no ico because for iq sorry i mean otn  Wink that is toilet paper money they made around 500 millions so far from scamming i believe.
Ethminer2x

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:27:02 PM

Open Trading Network (OTN) is a global cross-chain trading ecosystem which is aimed to give every market participant a range of products to obtain maximum blockchain guarantees and, at the same time, offers full range of comfort instruments at their disposal
With these I thought it will be successful for your project
herbex

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:56:04 PM

Let me explain why they didnt go with ICO
lets say you create 55mln tokens and prices is 1$ so you would get quick profit but only 55mln $
If you create 55mln tokens and hold more than 55% of it relasing very slowly them to users of IQ which then are going to the market and price is going up to 55$ then u sell only 1mln of OTN and you get this basic 55mln $ in 1 day still holding most of OTN waiting for another idiots to fill up buy orders book on exchange Wink
Whenever you see that prices is ok and there is enought BTC for which ppl wants to buy OTN then quick drop and boom you have another milions just in 30min
And so on and so on
jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:28:14 PM

Let me explain why they didnt go with ICO
lets say you create 55mln tokens and prices is 1$ so you would get quick profit but only 55mln $
If you create 55mln tokens and hold more than 55% of it relasing very slowly them to users of IQ which then are going to the market and price is going up to 55$ then u sell only 1mln of OTN and you get this basic 55mln $ in 1 day still holding most of OTN waiting for another idiots to fill up buy orders book on exchange Wink
Whenever you see that prices is ok and there is enought BTC for which ppl wants to buy OTN then quick drop and boom you have another milions just in 30min
And so on and so on

If you dont trust the project why the f*** u still here shitting out of your mouth? (not only u, alexander 1987, jamiedimoncoin, and all who is just bullshitting here)
You're a crazy bro who dont have nothing to do, or a child who lost part of the money with the dump and can t wait to see what s coming next and is claiming that it s a scam.
This topic is related to Open Trading Network infos, releases and positive discussion, if  you don t have any of these to write here i suggest u and your scam-friends-proclamers to leave.
Don t disturb who care about and want it to grow.

About topic, really happy that the price is rising with the news, slowly, but rising. And, sry for the bad english.

Im sorry cannot stay outside of this wonderful thread...............but for respect to all people believe this project and wanna give free money to IQ and OTN foundation ALL FUDDER stop here please leave all people want to pay 10% commission to lose money or win up to him...

Alexander 1987

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:43:22 PM

the right way to write is otn/iq same scamers and is 20 % 10% commission and 10 % spread
Block Chainy

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:14:08 AM

Everytime I see this thread in my watchlist I click in hope to see some OTN news or any kind. But nothing but jamie, alex and herbex vomiting on this thread. Once again, if you are so done with OTN then just leave this place..
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:03:06 AM

On reddit you are saying that you had a right to sell as many OTN as you want and here you are trying tell ppl to hold tokens !!!
Why OTN and IQ should get rich and others should just wait ?
You supposed to hold those tokens not sell huge amounts when price getting higher

"you had a right to sell as many OTN as you want and here you are trying tell ppl to hold tokens"
Everyone has the right to sell as many OTNs as they want and they also have the right to hold on to them.
All we're saying is "Don't be narrow-sighted and only consider OTN for momentary profit". It makes more sense to hold on to tokens than to speculate in the moment, at least at this point. That's it.
And we also don't push anyone to make either choice, it's up to the individuals.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: