Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72077 times)
OpenTN (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN TRADING NETWORK - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:49:03 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 02:01:26 PM by OpenTN

Let's All Give a Warm Welcome to Dmitry Kutuzov
- Head of Development for the Open Trading Network

You can read all about Mr. Kutuzov, as well as about the upcoming events
in the life of the OTN project in THIS ARTICLE by Cryptocoinsnews.com

Keep your finger on the pulse of the OTN project with this
                handy widget for your iPhone.

Please note: The OTN Ticker has been created and is supported by an independent team
of developers and the product is not affiliated with the Open Trading Network Foundation.

OPEN TRADING NETWORK (OTN) - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬ Follow our updates ▬▬▬▬▬
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:19:34 AM

I come across this project on Livecoin.net, I really don't know how this go under the radar for me, the team has been active and the price has been sustained even after the recent BTC rally.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Alexander 1987

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:43:32 AM

Block Chainy what do you think will be the otn price when the air drop will be made? can i tell you? untill now i was never wrong . the price will be 0.0005 or below and after the drop will go under 0.00009 . and whit the ppl being so hipe on the btc that can hit 20k till 2018 they will sell this even more and buy something real, not fantasy. i even bet that they will do no air drop . think about it ppl who are waiting to sell this coin they will do it right after they will get more so there lose will be smaller . is almost the same thing when us is printing more is us dollar stronger or weaker? i have 18 ppl so far on my youtube channel that lost their otn money because unsupported wallets many of them told by iq to do it . do you really think iq or otn will have a future anymore? if so you're delusional.
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:05:39 PM

Block Chainy what do you think will be the otn price when the air drop will be made? can i tell you? untill now i was never wrong . the price will be 0.0005 or below and after the drop will go under 0.00009 . and whit the ppl being so hipe on the btc that can hit 20k till 2018 they will sell this even more and buy something real, not fantasy. i even bet that they will do no air drop . think about it ppl who are waiting to sell this coin they will do it right after they will get more so there lose will be smaller . is almost the same thing when us is printing more is us dollar stronger or weaker? i have 18 ppl so far on my youtube channel that lost their otn money because unsupported wallets many of them told by iq to do it . do you really think iq or otn will have a future anymore? if so you're delusional.

Alexander,
First of all, your analogy with increased supply = decreased price does not work in this case. Mainly because new tokens won't appear out of nowhere, it's not like OTN will emit more tokens - it's just a release of a reserved amount. And what part of recent Crypto history made you think digital currencies behave exactly like fiat anyway?
Secondly, rewarding people for holding tokens is an excellent practice. It shows that the company delivers on their promises, at the very least.
And the third point: "ppl who are waiting to sell this coin they will do it right after they will get more" - you're kind of missing the point. The rewards will continue quarterly for the next 2 years. Holding OTNs gets you more OTNs. It's quite nearsighted to sell everything off immediately.

And as to the claim that IQ staff told anyone to use an unsupported wallet - nonsense, they even issued and highly publicised a withdrawal How-to to make sure no one got it wrong.
But who would admit that they made an honest mistake on their own when choosing the wrong wallet? Nobody would. 

herbex

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:20:03 PM

OpenTN you have gave to IQ traders 1380040 of OTN .
 There is circulating 4,310,598 so it means that your shareholders and IQ workers putted on the market 2930558 which is more than double of what you gave to traders.
It means that your shareholders and workers doesnt believe in this project that is why they dump it so much
Alexander 1987

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:51:30 PM

otn if i bring the proof that iq support told him to send the amount to take in an unsupported wallet would you reimburse him and get him, even more, tokens for his trouble? like a respected company would?
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:04:28 PM

otn if i bring the proof that iq support told him to send the amount to take in an unsupported wallet would you reimburse him and get him, even more, tokens for his trouble? like a respected company would?

OTN (as a separate entity) does not make any promises or speak on behalf of IQ Option. So No, we can't make any generous claims like that.
But we also will not defend unprofessionalism if proof is provided to us. We can promise you to initiate an investigation into any and all instances of improper behavior from IQ Option support. That seems fair and responsible.

Please DM/PM us all the relevant information you have. Thank you!

herbex

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:41:36 PM

And 1 january 2018 you airdropping 2mln to holders but your workers and stakeholders are the biggest holders of OTN so most of it STAYS with you anyway.
BY now you have distributed only 1.3% of all OTN and keeping the rest.
For me it is obvious SCAM
herbex

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:55:17 PM

Lets count it :
28mln had your staff and shareholders but they have dumped 2.9mln so they have left 26.1mln
Traders received 1.3mln plus this dumped 2.9= 3.2mln
So from this airdrop traders will receive abt 1.22% which is 24.400 and your team will keep rest

im sorry mistake - 25.1mln left for staff
so traders will receive 1.27% which is gonna be 25.400 OTN
jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:56:55 PM

And 1 january 2018 you airdropping 2mln to holders but your workers and stakeholders are the biggest holders of OTN so most of it STAYS with you anyway.
BY now you have distributed only 1.3% of all OTN and keeping the rest.
For me it is obvious SCAM

Wo want win 1 bitcoin on 1 january?

poll.....

OTN go until 5$ soon?Huh   99,9% yes 0,001 no

OTN send again in the market 1 or 2 million token before end of year? 100% yes

OTN delisted from many exchange? 60% yes 40% no

welcome on the best project for lose your money.............if not lose too much when buy or mining OTN you can try to lose more and go trading in WWW.IQoption.com

Lose money guarantee 100%
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:19:03 PM

Lets count it :
28mln had your staff and shareholders but they have dumped 2.9mln so they have left 26.1mln
So from this airdrop traders will receive abt 1.22% which is 24.400 and your team will keep rest

Herbex,
Apparently, you're taking the circulating supply published by CoinMarketCap. Their formula does not do justice to the one OTN uses. According to the Whitepaper and the section discussing token distribution we highlight the following:

• 28,000,000 OTN tokens are to be given to IQ Option team and shareholders.
• Additional 51,000,000 OTN tokens are available only for planned purposes – 30 mil. tokens are owned by The Open Trading Network Foundation, 16 mil. tokens will be distributed over a 2 years period (every quarter 2 million tokens) as a bonus to token holders, 5 mil. tokens are reserved to OTN.Wallet users to motivate them.

Therefore, Circulation Supply = TOTAL SUPPLY - 51,000,000 => 81,038,759 - 50,000,000 = 30,038,759

That being said, IQ Option staff were issued those tokens, but those are currently on HOLD.
The reason? The OTN tokens are a reward for their job for OTN and the job is far from being done. The tokens will be released gradually, as new products and updates come out.

Even if it comes down to IQ Option staffers holding the majority of OTN tokens, it’s still completely fair as they did not get those for free, but in exchange for tremendous contributions to the Network. They deserve those OTN no less than the people who mined or traded for theirs. It’s worth noting that IQ Option staff are hired individuals and their property is not the property of OTN Foundation, its holders and principles.

Also, just in case you missed it - tokens belonging to the OTN Foundation itself are excluded from the airdrop (as is stated in the Whitepaper).

herbex

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:32:03 PM

so if you say that there is in circulation 30mln tokens so where is that?
anyway you just gave to traders only 1.3mln so even worse for them with this airdrop

every airdrop most of coins will go to IQ staff and shareholders
after all OTN will be distributed OTN foundation will still have 30mln , IQ staff and shareholders most probably 95% of 70mln OTN and for traders will be left 3.5mln

the only way to get them will be to buy them when IQ ppl and shareholders will dump them to the markets
herbex

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:51:25 PM

you were so proud yesterday of being listed on HITBTC and what you have out of it?
there is no volume at all
1190 OTN for sale out there Wink

you have to make another dump out there hehehehe
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:22:41 PM

Lets count it :

Herbex,
Apparently, you're taking the circulating supply published by CoinMarketCap. Their formula does not do justice to the one OTN uses. According to the Whitepaper and the section discussing token distribution we highlight the following:

• Additional 51,000,000 OTN tokens are available only for planned purposes – 30 mil. tokens are owned by The Open Trading Network Foundation, 16 mil. tokens will be distributed over a 2 years period (every quarter 2 million tokens) as a bonus to token holders, 5 mil. tokens are reserved to OTN.Wallet users to motivate them.

Therefore, Circulation Supply = TOTAL SUPPLY - 51,000,000 => 81,038,759 - 50,000,000 = 30,038,759

That being said, IQ Option staff were issued those tokens, but those are currently on HOLD.
The reason? The OTN tokens are a reward for their job for OTN and the job is far from being done. The tokens will be released gradually, as new products and updates come out.

Even if it comes down to IQ Option staffers holding the majority of OTN tokens, it’s still completely fair as they did not get those for free, but in exchange for tremendous contributions to the Network. They deserve those OTN no less than the people who mined or traded for theirs. It’s worth noting that IQ Option staff are hired individuals and their property is not the property of OTN Foundation, its holders and principles.

Also, just in case you missed it - tokens belonging to the OTN Foundation itself are excluded from the airdrop (as is stated in the Whitepaper).

30,038,759 that's is the real circulatin supply?Huh? the people trust this projet and pay commision get only 1,380,000 OTN and soo much in the market coming from you.....GUYS open eyes is on your face llok this token make money only for IQ and OTN group (IQ alias OTN) SELL FAST AND leave this project .......what Open TN say sound really from another world......no no sorry i not got word to write anymore really.....kidding token

No comment anymore (until tomorrow)

net_cop

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:22:20 PM

Lets count it :

Herbex,

OpenTN I do believe in your project but we need some hope because the price is getting worse ... if you have good news please release them as soon as possible.
sorry for my English.
Alexander 1987

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:15:21 PM

price dropping like hell as i sad earlier is psychology now. and the airdrop will make it much worse but i think they will need to think now how to make it better for the ppl that they scammed coz i fear the worse is coming for iq too.
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:28:46 PM

Lets count it :

Herbex,

OpenTN I do believe in your project but we need some hope because the price is getting worse ... if you have good news please release them as soon as possible.
sorry for my English.

I give to you right hope......SELL NOW......before christmas this token get under 1$..................SAVE YOUR MONEY NOW.....after airdrop massive sell start...............I just advice
Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:48:21 AM

OTN value decrease from 50$ to 10$ now.

Any good news to pump it again ?
herbex

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:33:14 AM

the good news is that SANTA CLAUS is more real than OTN
You should start send him letters with wishes and probably you will be more happy than holding on OTN
Smiley Smiley Smiley
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:51:03 AM

OTN value decrease from 50$ to 10$ now.

Any good news to pump it again ?

OTN on 07/12/2017 9$

OTN on 10/12/2017 5%

OTN and of year 1$

bye bye OTN ..............you try .......but for get a good coin need ICO and trust Project not Reverse Ponzi scheme for get rich Your company...................

GUYs you can save your money if you go sell now before my forecast happen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: