Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72077 times)
jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:26:21 PM

I agree! To the FUD guys I respect that you don't think this coin is going anywhere and you have given us fair warning about the coin and the problems with OTN/IQ option however many of us believe that the project can't be judged until February at least. If you don't want to be part of it then fair enough. You also want to warn others off of the project which I think you've now done but if people are staying it's because they don't agree with you and are willing to give the project some more time. If we lose money it's our choice however by filling this topic with constant negativity it's overshadowing what a lot of people think is a a fairly decent project.

Well said.

Well said 2

To FUD guys, you've warned us about what you thought 1,2,3,4,5... times. Now, get off. And like you say, let us loose money.

you be right....but how i can buy again 15000/20000 token if the price not go down?
 A bit fud is necessary for back and buy a low price no?
herbex

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:33:35 PM

yeah jamie buy 20000 OTN at 1 satoshi and donate it to those poor workers of IQ
OpenTN (OP)

Activity: 154

OPEN TRADING NETWORK - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:45:50 AM

Can please some moderator do something about this FUD individuals? They re not only ruining this topic as making people discredit about the project with shitarguments. If we take a pool envolving all ppl who viewed and posted here I bet the option "do something about this shitppl shittalking" would win

We've contacted the moderators on more than one occasion (also, regarding the spam messages), but apparently they refuse to do their job.
Makes you wonder, why does Bitcointalk even have moderators if they don't tend to the threads/topics.

Gives the forum a bad look when there are stray camels walking around...  Wink

OPEN TRADING NETWORK (OTN) - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬ Follow our updates ▬▬▬▬▬
Brombo

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:01:54 AM

Yes, but please let the people know who has invested in your project what you are planning for the future, what are your projects, what prospects do you have and what prospects investors should have to participate in the project.
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:32:51 AM

Yes, but please let the people know who has invested in your project what you are planning for the future, what are your projects, what prospects do you have and what prospects investors should have to participate in the project.

I can answer you............the prospect of OTN is

The price go (maybe up) and IQ send in the market again million and million token to get big profit.......after the price go down and do again until all 21 million token already sell................that's is the prospects
OpenTN (OP)

Activity: 154

OPEN TRADING NETWORK - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 09:33:53 AM

Dear Brombo,

Thank you for your questions and your interest in the OTN project.

Our team's main focus right now is on developing the first version of the OTN.Wallet.

It's going to become a multi-chain light wallet with storage for 7+ different cryptocurrencies and crypto-keys.
Indeed, we're planning to start out with just 7 types of coins, but the range is going to expand significantly with
the future versions of the wallet as it becomes integrated into the decentralized OTN.Exchange.

The plan is to make OTN.Wallet both a universal storage and an asset-management tool that would enable a user
to buy/sell, hold and exchange any type of asset under the sun. You may be wondering "How will it be possible?".
The answer is: "Through tokenization". Any asset can be tokenized and traded: fiat money, gold, flight miles,
coupons… you name it!

And as you've probably guessed - the OTN token is going to be that universal medium for tokenization and exchange.
OTN tokens are at the heart of the design of the Open Trading Network, they will power the system and in turn - the
system will power them.

So, as to the upcoming events (apart from the Airdrop and the new exchange listings we’re working on) here they are:

OTN.Wallet Launch - February 2018 (Date to be Announced)
Token Fest 2018 - 15-16 March 2018, San Francisco
Global Blockchain Expo 2018 - 18-19 April 2018, London

Also, if you have ANY QUESTIONS to the OTN Head Developer Dmitry Kutuzov - please LEAVE A COMMENT HERE 
and we'll answer it in a video very soon.

OPEN TRADING NETWORK (OTN) - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬ Follow our updates ▬▬▬▬▬
kaifaty

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:16:40 PM

This is litterally in the whitepaper:

The value of the OTN tokens in the broker is determined by IQ Option

about what you say.....mind the value of OTN is determined inside IQoption and not in the crypto market like crytopia or livecoin or other exchange.

Again......if you trade with Iqoption any cryptocurrency you get OTN token form your commission payed......in this case Iqoption determined the price value for pay new commission, the price outside Iqotion it's determined from market.

Understand?

But they r the same tokens right? So... it all depends on the ammount of users what the token is worth... The ammount of fees determines the ammount of tokens that are issued out every week? And all non issued tokens stay locked?

every week ammount of token release get down and only OTN foundation know how much token release every week..........the token you aquire in IQoption with trading crytovalue is the same you sell or buy in livecoin or other exchange.....ammount of fee request in IQoption now is 10% plus spread,more you trade more token you get.....if other trader pay more commission then you,him get more token basically from token relaese this week. and about last question....are really important,what happen when trader use token to pay commission? At moment I know the >OTN foundation don't know what to do with......maybe burned but I don't know.
My calculation based on token distribuited every week.....and for withdrawal token from IQoption you need to have 10 token then you can send to an exchange and sell or hold, for get your dividend every three months (start 1 January 2018) you need to move your token in one wallet erc20.....if not move and hold token in IQoption or exchange you not get your dividend. The price get up because many people buy it for get dividend, but some token go back to OTN foundation because they use for pay commission and some token never move from IQoption that's mind the really token in the exchange market are really low maybe 400.000/700.000.
Everything I write it's my thinking i not work for anybody about this token im only customer interesting this really big project.
I can only say to everyone buy now at low price because next year when roadmap go in up......buy OTN for 700/1200 $ is not same buy now and hold until it get up.
Don't care? Fantasy?Dream...................OTN there are not limits.

Goodluck

yep =)
kaifaty

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:34:10 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 02:26:46 PM by kaifaty

stop, stop! I want to buy some for $8... wain 6 days pleeease  Cheesy
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:52:10 PM

Too late my friends.....i just few hiur ago i buy over 32000 token because I LOVE this token.........is really the best project i see for exchange easy when wallet release.

Thank's to all for listen my fud.........now iìm really happy buyed 32000 token low price.....

Prepare to see this wonderfoul token fly back to 50/90 dollar soon.....

Thank's really thank's to ALL

Happy christmans to all holder OTN!!!!

And don't forget............Hold because OTN now fly to MOON.............

Block Chainy

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:55:14 PM

$8,- seems to be the barrier.. buyers will only let it go as low as $8,-

That's a pity... I was looking forward to buying in at $2,- a piece!  Grin
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:58:39 PM

$8,- seems to be the barrier.. buyers will only let it go as low as $8,-

That's a pity... I was looking forward to buying in at $2,- a piece!  Grin

Can you see soon 20$ a piece never back to 2$.............OTN they no limit
kaifaty

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:44:34 PM

Too late my friends.....i just few hiur ago i buy over 32000 token because I LOVE this token.........is really the best project i see for exchange easy when wallet release.

Thank's to all for listen my fud.........now iìm really happy buyed 32000 token low price.....

Prepare to see this wonderfoul token fly back to 50/90 dollar soon.....

Thank's really thank's to ALL

Happy christmans to all holder OTN!!!!

And don't forget............Hold because OTN now fly to MOON.............

Good job, I not disapoint in u Grin
Alexander 1987

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:53:26 PM

jamiedimoncoin lol you really believe that the fud dropped the price lol you will regret buying in
vinicdemorais

Activity: 460
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:14:29 PM

My God, OTN in the background on a strong support, I'll buy to do a swing trade. Easily will give 100% ... 200% profit during the next days!

OTN to the moon Smiley $$$$$$$$$
kaifaty

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:28:24 PM

stop stop, wait =) buy after 15 dec
herbex

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:00:10 PM

in the next few days you will see it at 0.0003btc so you can have a chance of buying even more Wink

And be sure that it wont be worth even 4$ coz btc will go down starting from monday when futures start trade in US
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:01:16 PM

UK Police — Blockchain solutions on the horizon

As the Bitcoin price blasts through the stratosphere the wider world is waking up to the potential of the cryptocurrency segment as well as blockchain solutions across various applications. Governments are researching innovative data storage approaches in many areas of national record — including property deeds and land records using blockchain solutions. The latest potentially valuable application from public sector services comes from the UK Police force.

https://medium.com/@otncoin/uk-police-blockchain-solutions-on-the-horizon-60e3e1932ef3
justfactsBRO

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:51:33 PM

Now some facts guys about this token read carefully.. Have u ever wonder how will they distribute 21 millions of tokens in 2 years? With the amount of 25000 tokens per week, it's over 760 weeks!!! C'mon it's over 14 years. So I started to wonder whats going on? There must be an explanation. I did some research I'm fluent in coding so I went to GitHub and started to look for anything suspicious. First I went to was folder 'test' and in a file named 'MintableToken.js' , I found some interesting stuff. First, we see here is the initialization of variables in the filed contract. That's line 6. Let's analyze what we have here:
    let initialSupply = 79000000;
    let firstIterationMaxSupply = 350000;
    let totalSupplyLimit = 100000000;
    let token;
OK, what we have here. The most interesting thing is variable called: firstIterationMaxSupply . It equals the first amount of tokens given away to traders of IQ Option platform. That's legit, let's move forward to line 74-94 in the same file. Procedures declared here are determining supply for each week, 106 times. So 106 weeks are about 2 years (actually 2 weeks more then told).
So I translated this procedure to C++ to check weekly distribution to giveaway this 21m of tokens. It's below everyone interested can rewrite code and just check it.
https://ibb.co/m6wjeb

Here u can find a link to their GitHub:
https://github.com/OpenTradingNetworkFoundation/otn-token/blob/master/test/MintableToken.js .

K lets now move to the real shocking news.
OTN TOKEN DISTRIBUTION ADDRESS TO TRADERS:
 https://etherscan.io/token/0x881ef48211982d01e2cb7092c915e647cd40d85c?a=0x1d907757ab41c19895bcdce9dfacd6bfd5f26ae2

The address below is used as distribution in eth network and its sending to address above a predetermined amount of tokens. Each week it gets the number of tokens you can calculate from my small program. They are blocking tokens to pump price or I would call it hold it at some level to slowly sell them, not much just stable amounts to not dump price too fast. CHECK IT THERE:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x881ef48211982d01e2cb7092c915e647cd40d85c?a=0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000

To prove that it's true I have a screenshot of OTN response on facebook.
https://i.gyazo.com/e855c3cfaa82f7568bc7db8246950f79.png
As they say, they will release tokens when to launch their platform. You know what it means? Millions of tokens will be instantly available and the price will be dumped again.

Next curious thing is fact that we know absolutely nothing about their team. Really 550 pros and devs? More than in many games of AAA size? Let us be honest they cant afford so many developers and in case of the program fails only Cpt.Dimitri will get burned and stay on a board till his ship will sink.

I'm sorry if any pieces of information are not clear. English is not my native language and I tried my best.

I would like to point, It's not posted to hate OTN and their project. It's posted to save people money before it's too late. Thanks for lecture and save your money before it's too late! GL

kaifaty

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:05:45 PM

Now some facts guys about this token read carefully.. Have u ever wonder how will they distribute 21 millions of tokens in 2 years? With the amount of 25000 tokens per week, it's over 760 weeks!!! C'mon it's over 14 years. So I started to wonder whats going on? There must be an explanation. I did some research I'm fluent in coding so I went to GitHub and started to look for anything suspicious. First I went to was folder 'test' and in a file named 'MintableToken.js' , I found some interesting stuff. First, we see here is the initialization of variables in the filed contract. That's line 6. Let's analyze what we have here:
    let initialSupply = 79000000;
    let firstIterationMaxSupply = 350000;
    let totalSupplyLimit = 100000000;
    let token;
OK, what we have here. The most interesting thing is variable called: firstIterationMaxSupply . It equals the first amount of tokens given away to traders of IQ Option platform. That's legit, let's move forward to line 74-94 in the same file. Procedures declared here are determining supply for each week, 106 times. So 106 weeks are about 2 years (actually 2 weeks more then told).
So I translated this procedure to C++ to check weekly distribution to giveaway this 21m of tokens. It's below everyone interested can rewrite code and just check it.
https://ibb.co/m6wjeb

Here u can find a link to their GitHub:
https://github.com/OpenTradingNetworkFoundation/otn-token/blob/master/test/MintableToken.js .

K lets now move to the real shocking news.
OTN TOKEN DISTRIBUTION ADDRESS TO TRADERS:
 https://etherscan.io/token/0x881ef48211982d01e2cb7092c915e647cd40d85c?a=0x1d907757ab41c19895bcdce9dfacd6bfd5f26ae2

The address below is used as distribution in eth network and its sending to address above a predetermined amount of tokens. Each week it gets the number of tokens you can calculate from my small program. They are blocking tokens to pump price or I would call it hold it at some level to slowly sell them, not much just stable amounts to not dump price too fast. CHECK IT THERE:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x881ef48211982d01e2cb7092c915e647cd40d85c?a=0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000

To prove that it's true I have a screenshot of OTN response on facebook.
https://i.gyazo.com/e855c3cfaa82f7568bc7db8246950f79.png
As they say, they will release tokens when to launch their platform. You know what it means? Millions of tokens will be instantly available and the price will be dumped again.

Next curious thing is fact that we know absolutely nothing about their team. Really 550 pros and devs? More than in many games of AAA size? Let us be honest they cant afford so many developers and in case of the program fails only Cpt.Dimitri will get burned and stay on a board till his ship will sink.

I'm sorry if any pieces of information are not clear. English is not my native language and I tried my best.

I would like to point, It's not posted to hate OTN and their project. It's posted to save people money before it's too late. Thanks for lecture and save your money before it's too late! GL

thx man, i think i'll buy for price i want =)
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:40:14 PM

My God, OTN in the background on a strong support, I'll buy to do a swing trade. Easily will give 100% ... 200% profit during the next days!

OTN to the moon Smiley $$$$$$$$$

Why i go back and buy again....offcourse at price 8 dollar I'm already in positive.....but I buy because (OTN) somebody back with a BOT in trader and buy to get the price go in up artificial.............now im wait get over 20$ then i come back to fud ,

aahahahahah

Love you OTN group.....use BOT for get the price go up.....really nice move
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: